The Electrician's Harem
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

My day at work dragged on. It was early spring, and we were starting to get requests for quotes for remodeling work when the spring rains stopped. I had two teams of guys who answered those inquiries and went out to do the estimates.

Greg called me and asked me to come out to the job he was estimating. I drove to the address he gave me, and the house had a security gate. I was driving a company truck, so I didn’t have any trouble convincing the gate guard that I was the company owner.

We don’t generally do a lot of work for rich people. I’ve had too much trouble getting them to pay their bills. I drove up the drive to the house and parked the truck. I got out and walked up to the front door. I rang the bell, and an honest to god butler answered the door. He led me to a swimming pool enclosed in a green house. Sitting on a chaise lounge was an honest to god movie star. She had been in one of those post apocalypse movie series where a supposedly teen heroine saves the world. Once the series of books the movies were based on ended, she didn’t seem to get any new roles.

Greg was sitting on a chair next to her. He got up and came over to talk to me.

“Boss, it seems Miss Jones here has some financial problems. She’d like some work done, but doesn’t have any cash. She can’t sell this house without getting it up to code, and the house is her only asset. She has offered to do TV commercials for us for equivalent value for the cost of the work.”

“OK, Greg. Did you get an estimate for the work?” I asked.

“Sure did. I need to go back to the office and check the cost of materials and parts before I have a final number, but it’s pretty high dollar.” Greg told me.

“You can go back to the office and work up the final quote. I’ll see if I can work out something with Miss Jones,” I told him.

I went over to the chair next to her and sat down. I introduced myself, and we shook hands. I’m a blue-collar guy, so being around someone who has been really famous and who was about the sexiest girl I’d ever seen, made me a little nervous.

“I understand you want to work out an alternative payment plan, Miss Jones,” I said.

“Yes, the movie roles have been scarce lately. I was young when I got in the biz, and my parents weren’t any help. I got emancipated, made a lot of money, and had a lot of people steal from me. I’m eighteen and probably washed up. I think I’m still famous enough to be able to do commercials for you though,” Clarice said.

“Well, we don’t do fancy commercials Miss Jones. We just show the shop and the trucks, and the electricians standing in a line. Then we give the price for a basic service call, show our phone number, and that’s it,” I explained.

“So my doing commercials isn’t going to work for you then?” Clarice asked.

“No, I really don’t think the people in this town would think you were a good spokesperson for an electrical contracting company. I’m afraid if I do a fancy commercial people will think my service is overpriced,” I told her.

If you ever read any of Mario Puzo’s books or watched any of the Godfather movies, you know about “The Thunderbolt.”

I was in love with Diane, and she loved me, my daughter had just told me that she was in love with me and two of her other friends were in love with me too. I’d already fucked them all. I liked all the girls and didn’t want to have to choose. I could tell I was falling in love with all of them. I was a forty-something year-old man with four fourteen-year-old girls who wanted to fuck me every day for the rest of their lives. The last thing I needed was another girl in my life.

When The Thunderbolt hits, none of those things matter. I was completely bewitched by the young movie star sitting next to me. I had to find a way to be around her every day, and I prayed to all the Saints mama told me about, but I never believed in, that this angel walking the face of the earth would somehow fall for an electrician over twenty years older than she is. You see when The Thunderbolt hit me; I knew down in my bones that my life would be empty, miserable, and meaningless if this eighteen-year-old movie sex symbol didn’t fall in love with me.

I heard myself saying, “There may be a way we can work things out though. My daughter thought ‘Zombies Hit the Beach’ was great. Monica and her friends are having a slumber party tonight. If you could drop by and show them how to look good in a bikini when you have 10,000 zombies chasing you, maybe some fashion and makeup tips, a little acting coaching, and I’ll bet I can figure out a way to take care of the work bringing everything up to code for you.

“Then, I want you to come see my accountant on Monday, and let’s see if there is a way to get you back on your feet.”

“Gosh, I never expected anything like this. Can you give me a ride to your place? If I take my car, the photo vultures will follow me and you’ll have them to deal with at your house from then on,” Clarice said.

“Sure, I can do that. Why don’t you get some clothes to show the girls and maybe a makeup kit, and anything else you think would be fun?” I said.

“OK, Mr. Gallo. I’ll go get ready,” Clarice replied.

“Please, call me Paul,” I told her.

“And you should call me Clarice,” She said.

I looked at the notes she had left on the chaise, and it looked like it was indeed a pricey job. The house was older, and the wiring was not up to modern code. I figured if I did the work myself, I could give her the labor for free, and maybe not lose my business comping the job for her. Under the influence of The Thunderbolt, losing my business would seem inconsequential compared to failing to win Clarice’s love.

Clarice came back with lots of dresses in garment bags and suitcases full of bikinis and other skimpy costumes she’d worn in the movies.

“Are you sure you are up for this Clarice? My daughter and her friends are fourteen. They are going to be awfully enthusiastic when they meet you.”

“If you’d do this for your daughter and her friends, you must be a good dad. That means they must be great girls.”

“I like to think so.”

“Jarvis thinks there is someone with a telescope watching my house, so if you’ll give him the keys, he will dive your truck around back and into the garage. He can load my things, and then I can lie on the floor of the crew part of the cab and put a tarp over me, so they won’t see me when we leave.” Clarice told me.

“OK, Jarvis, here’s the keys. It’s diesel, so it takes a minute to warm up. I told him.

“Clarice, I had no idea the tabloids made your life so miserable.” I said.

“Well Paul, my manager convinced me he was my boyfriend. It was a scandal because I was underage. He took pictures and video I didn’t know about. He sold them to web sites and got a lot of money for them. Then he stole most of the money I made in the zombie movies. After he had all my money, I guess I wasn’t a good enough lay, because he dumped me for the next hot young actress. I’ve been a tabloid target since forever.” Clarice confessed.

“Wow, that sounds like a good movie plot. I’m sorry all that bad stuff happened to you Clarice.” I said.

“Thanks Paul. I hope it taught me to pick a better guy in the future.” Clarice said.

“I’m pretty sure my accountant can help you get to a better financial place.” I said.

“Well, I’ve been getting a little crazy, so I hope they have an answer. I wasn’t expecting you to be so nice to me, Paul. I thought you’d either say no, or tell me another way, using my looks and my body, I could earn the money to get the work done.” Clarice said.

“I’m not an exploiter Clarice. You definitely have a look and a figure that brings out the bad in some guys, but I’d never kick a girl when she was down.” I told her.

“So you’re not immune to my charms then? Is there a hot, young Mrs. Gallo waiting for you at home?” Clarice asked.

“No, my wife left for New York to work for a non-profit as a legislative action consultant. She was happy to leave me here with our daughter. Lisa was never hot, even when she was young.” I said.

“My god, how did I get so cynical? I’m so sorry Paul. Being poor doesn’t agree with me, and it definitely brings out my inner bitch.” Clarice confided.

“You will feel a lot better after a night out with the little people. You’ll see you still have fans.” I told her.

Jarvis came back in and handed me the keys. “Do you really think going out with someone you don’t know is wise Miss Jones?” Jarvis said.

“Don’t worry JarJar, Paul is a good guy. I do have to improve my cash flow, or I can’t keep paying you, so wish me luck. Of all the people in this town, you are one of the few good guys Jarvis, and you’ve been more loyal than I deserve.” Clarice said.

“One feels you have the ability to do more than flee zombies while wearing practically nothing, Miss.” Jarvis said.

“See what I mean Paul. Jarvis is as good as they come.” Clarice said.

“So it seems Clarice. Hopefully we can figure out something to improve things for you.” I told her.

We went to the garage, and I opened the crew door for Clarice. She was wearing the tiniest, tightest shorts imaginable and a bikini top. I helped her into the truck, and she got under the tarp that was over her garment bags and suitcases. It was all I could do not to get down on my knees and pledge my undying love that second. However, the small corner of my brain that remained rational realized that Clarice’s pride wouldn’t let her be a gold digger. I needed to deliver on my assertion that there was a way out of her financial troubles so we could be more or less financial equals when I told her I couldn’t live without her.

I closed the door, got in the driver’s seat and started the truck. Jarvis opened the garage door, and I backed out of the garage. I turned the truck around, so I didn’t have to back up all the way to the gate. The guard nodded to me and opened the gate.

While I was driving home, I radioed the shop and told Carmine to send everyone who was not working a job home.

We got out of the fancy neighborhood, and I did some idiot turns to see if anyone was following me. It looked all clear, but it was too risky for Clarice to try to climb in the front seat. She sat on the floor and lifted the tarp to uncover her head enough to breathe and talk to me.

I didn’t take the freeway, but kept to regular highways and surface streets. I did some more idiot turns, and when there was no sign of a tail, I turned back toward my house. I pulled the truck into the garage next to the car where Monica and I had finished our big date. I smiled to myself, and wondered if Clarice was a better lay than she thought. She certainly had the hottest body of any girl I’d ever seen.

We unloaded all the clothes and hung them in the guest room closet. Clarice helped me bring the suitcases into the den.

We just finished putting things where she wanted them when Monica got home.

“OH MY GOD, daddy, where did you meet Clarice Jones?” Monica nearly shouted.

“Hi Monica. Your dad tells me you’re a fan. I have to tell you that right now I need all the fans I can get!” Clarice bubbled.

Clarice knew how to meet and greet teenage female fans. She gave Monica a big smile and a hug.

“Tell me why you liked the character I played in the DBZ movies, and what you liked about the way I played the character?” Clarice asked.

For the uninitiated, DBZ is Death by Zombies, the title of the series of books the movies were based on.

Clarice and Monica were deep in DBZ talk. I stayed out of the way and listened. Clarice was a lot more intelligent than you usually give most actresses credit for.

The doorbell rang, and I went to answer it. It was Diane.

When she was inside, I kissed her, hoping to make her head spin a little.

“Gosh Paulie, you make my knees weak whenever you kiss me. I guess it’s Mother Nature’s way of getting a girl to lie down without a fight. Of course, I’d never fight you off baby,” Diane said.

“Hey sweetheart, we have company tonight, so there may be a change in plans. First though, you and I need to talk. Please come in the living room with me,” I said.

We sat together on the couch, and I explained how Monica, Karen and Judy were just as much in love with me as she was. I told her that she was so pretty, and had the figure that looked just right to me, and so I started giving her unfair preference right away, and it had hurt the other girls’ feelings a lot.

I told Diane that Monica envisioned a marriage with four equal wives not one preferred wife and three girls begging for scraps. I said that I had always thought small because I believed I was too ordinary to ever find myself in a situation where I needed to think big.

“What it comes down to, Diane, is that it is up to me to find a way for five people to live happily ever after, not just two,” I told her.

“I understand Paulie. It’s not fair to ignore other people’s feelings just because they don’t fit in with my version of a perfect world. I’ve already decided that if I have to share, I will. Doing without you is not an option. I’ll try to figure out how to be a part of the team and not make people unhappy,” Diane said.

“Thanks baby. I knew I could count on you.

“We have an even bigger problem, and we may not get to be together any more. Your mom seems to think I need to be chaperoned. She volunteered. It may be an excuse to get her foot in my door, but I told her no, because I’m afraid if she is here for a sleepover, somebody may be too horny to be careful, and we’ll get caught. We will probably have to do sneaky stuff to be able to get together.

“Now, let’s go meet our guest,” I said.

I took Diane to the den, and she flipped out, just like Monica had.

“OMG! Clarice Jones! I love you, girl! The choreography in your fight scenes is way cool,” Diane said.

I introduced Diane, then the doorbell rang and I went to answer the door. Karen and Judy were there. I let them in and locked the door behind them. I gave them each a thorough kiss. I took them to the den, and they flipped out too when I introduced Clarice.

“Hey Clarice, the gang’s all here. You can get started showing the girls whatever you want.”

“Well Paul, Monica has been telling me that she really would rather we were all naked and in bed together than see my costumes and award ceremony dresses. Do you think I’m too old for your harem, because I’ve got an invitation from both your daughter and the love of your life to join?

“I’m speechless Clarice. I like you a lot, and I think you have a killer figure. My biological self is telling me I want you so loudly I can’t think. We need to get to know each other and see if you like me well enough to get involved in this madness.

“By the way girls, there is probably not going to be a harem any more. Diane’s mom thinks we need a chaperone, so I suspect none of you will have permission to stay overnight very soon. We need to be careful about how many people are running around naked, in case Denise comes over here to drag Diane home.

“How do you want to do things Clarice?” I asked.

“I’d like some alone time with you first, Paul, before I commit myself to this. Is that alright with everyone?” Clarice asked.

“Come on girls, let’s retire to Monica’s now unused bedroom.” Karen said.

“Clarice, I had no idea Monica would let you in on our secret, let alone try to recruit you. I admit to wanting to get you out of, or get my hands into your tiny little shorts as soon as I saw you wearing them; but I had nothing at all to do with whatever Monica said to you.” I told her.

“Relax Paulie. I have daddy issues. Monica just pointed out that you were exactly the right guy to help me resolve them. I never saw four teenage girls have so much confidence in the same adult, and their enthusiasm is catching.

“Before we see if our bodies like to work together, I need to tell you about what’s wrong with me. My manager convinced me he loved me. I let him try to have sex with me when I really didn’t want it, and I definitely was not emotionally ready. He had a porn star big cock. He was stupid and selfish. He didn’t get me ready, and he tried to just ram it in me. It hurt, I freaked, I wouldn’t let him do me, so he stole my money, and dumped me. I’ve been a mess ever since.

“I’m essentially the world’s biggest fraud. I’m the screen sex symbol who is really a virgin and scared to death of my first time.” Clarice told me.

“It’s OK Clarice. You don’t have to do anything with me. The girls all like sex and have really strong needs. It made them insist that I cooperate and give them what they want,” I explained.

“Oh, I WANT to lose my virginity. I just don’t know if I’m brave enough to let it happen,” Clarice confessed.

“Clarice, I’m a different kind of guy than you’ve run into before. I spent almost my whole life feeling too ordinary to even hope for good sex in my marriage. I’ve had more sex in the two or three weeks since Diane jumped on me and got this whole insane thing started, than I’d had in my entire life.

“I found out making girls feel good and have lots of orgasms excites me more than anything else. I am all about making it feel good to you and doing what you like. If you don’t like something, just tell me, and I’ll stop right away. If it feels wrong or like it’s too much for you, just tell me and I’ll take you home.” I promised.

“Paulie, can we pretend we are on a first date and just start like making out, and see how it feels?” Clarice asked.

“Sure baby. I’m here to make you happy, give you anything you want, and especially to give you what you need,” I said.

“I want to pretend you are MY daddy, and that we are going to become lovers; but I don’t think I’m up to it yet. I think I need some time with you and your girls to get strong enough to be the girl I want to be,” Clarice said.

“Just relax Clarice. Everything’s going to be fine. I’m pretty sure that you wouldn’t have such a sexy body if it wasn’t meant to give you, and any partner you choose, lots and lots of pleasure from lots and lots of good sex. We just have to teach your subconscious that no one here wants to use you or hurt you. When you feel safe, the sexy girl inside will be ready to come out to play,” I told her.

“I suppose I should be reassured, since you’ve got four teenage girls, all of them with narrower hips than me, wanting you as often as they can get you. You must have done something right.”

“The girls have been friends with Monica for years. They hung out here, and liked me because I talked to them like people, not children.

“When they got so horny they couldn’t stand waiting, they thought of me, rather than girl games or plastic toys.

“The thing I did right was making sure each of them had a first time that was special for them and felt really good.

“I made some mistakes along the way, and didn’t realize that when they said, ‘harder,’ they meant a tiny bit harder. I’m a quick learner though, and they all still like me. I promise that anything we do will be because you asked me for it,” I said.

Judy walked in the den. “Hey, sorry to interrupt, but Clarice, if you are more comfortable playing with girls, I’m pretty sure I’m bi, and I’d love for you to teach me.” Judy offered.

“Judy, you are so beautiful, and just adorable, but I’ve never done it with a girl. I’ve rarely even thought about it, but if I ever want to find out what it’s like, I’m gonna find you, and we can learn together,” Clarice told her.

Judy looked disappointed and relieved at the same time. She went back to Monica’s room.

“I’m sorry for being such a pain in the butt Paul,” Clarice said.

“It’s OK Clarice. We have all the time in the world. We won’t do a thing until it is the right time for you.

“Karen is going to come in before long and suggest you watch, so she can take credit for getting things moving, but don’t let her make you feel like you need to rush,” I said.

“It is nice sitting next to you. I do feel safe and calm with you,” Clarice admitted.

“Why don’t we try something that might help you Clarice. The girls saw Monica sit on my lap and asked why their dads kicked them off the paternal lap when they were seven or eight. They all had a hunger for a father’s love, so they borrowed me and sat on my lap. Monica told them how she squirmed her butt to make me get hard, so they all had to try it out. That was the night Diane got in bed with me and didn’t let me say no,” I told Clarice.

“I don’t know about this,” Clarice said.

“It worked for the other girls. You just need to relax a little. There are lots of people you should not trust. Do you really think the girls would treat me like they do, if I was one of the bad guys?” I asked her.

“I suppose my subconscious thinks you could trick them because they are young, or you could have them hypnotized or something,” Clarice said.

Karen walked in, as I’d predicted. “Clarice, honey child, there are four very horny girls waiting for you to get done with our favorite toy. We all love you, or we wouldn’t be willing to share; but you need to make up your mind,” Karen said in her bossy voice.

“Karen, think how you would have felt if someone rushed you the time you gave me your virginity. Now go back to Monica’s room, and don’t harass Clarice any more. She has reasons to be cautious. Give her a break. It takes as long as it takes. If she isn’t ready tonight, I’ll see you later. Now scram girl,” I ordered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.