The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

Monica was not her normal self when she came out of her room after Diane left.

“Dad, I was teasing about you marrying Diane, but that’s really what the two of you want, isn’t it? To just be a monogamous couple and only fuck each other for the rest of your boring little lives,” Monica yelled at me.

“Well, that does seem to be where our emotions go when we think about the future we’d like to have together,” I admitted.

“I’ll bet you two also think in terms of Judy and Karen and Monica finding boyfriends and falling in love with some young guy someday. What if that doesn’t happen? What if the three of us are in love with you just as much as Little Miss Diane?” Monica said.

“Really Monica? I thought you three were just horny and curious and I was convenient,” I said.

“No dad. You treat us like real people, not immature idiots, and we all fell in love with you because of it. It tears me up to know you prefer Diane so much that you’d leave us out in the cold if she insisted. Daddy, you really need to think about how you can have four wives and treat us all equally, because that’s the reality. We ALL want to marry you,” Monica said.

“I’m sorry for thinking it was just sex for you Monica. It’s so different from the way mainstream people think, I guess I’m just too old fashioned,” I said.

“We are all in a really unusual situation. Our culture says NORMAL fourteen-year-old girls are supposed to think adult men are gross, so having one of us fall in love with you is weird, and something society isn’t able to deal with. In the event their propaganda meant to keep an adult man like you and a teenage girl like me apart doesn’t work, they made it illegal to add fear to keep us apart, and then they don’t have to think about it.

“As long as the mainstream people aren’t inconvenienced, they don’t care if there are bunches of people who feel like their lives are destroyed because the person or people they love are taboo. The majority just goes merrily on its way steamrolling over the people they think are abnormal because the label abnormal means those people must not matter,” Monica said.

“I guess I need to readjust my thinking and try to understand you all love me as much as Diane does. I need to stop encouraging her belief that she has more of a hold on my heart. I also have to make myself realize that just because Diane fits my idea of perfect beauty, or totally desirable, or the definition of sexy; it doesn’t mean she can love me better than you or Judy, or Karen. I really never intended to play favorites. Diane just told me she loved me in a way I understood right away, and I never realized until you told me just now that all of you loved me,” I said.

“That’s about it dad. You need to stop thinking you are ordinary and realize you have four hot teenage girls in love with you. You need to figure out what those sultans who had harems did to keep the peace. I’ll tell you right now that the ones who made all the rules so he always got what he wanted didn’t have happy girls, and didn’t get the best his girls had to give,” Monica said.

“OK Monica, I will just have to stop thinking I’m too ordinary to ever get good things. I’ll accept reality, and learn to make things work so all of us can be happy,” I promised.

“With all your weighty new responsibilities, do you suppose you can spare some attention for your horny daughter?” Monica asked.

“I think that can be arranged sweetheart,” I replied.

We made love, and it was sweeter and more satisfying than when I felt I had to be fucking like a porn stud to keep a girl wanting me, once their curiosity about sex was satisfied.

My daughter loved me, and wanted to spend her life loving me and making love with me just because I wasn’t a self-absorbed jerk with her. More than that, there were two more girls I thought were just using me to get off who were actually in love with me in the same way.

I slept better than I had in years. When Monica woke me up an hour early, I didn’t feel annoyed like I might have before. My little girl loved me, and wanted to show me by loving me with her delectable teenage body, and she wanted me to show her I loved her by loving her with my body.

Attitude really makes a big difference. We made love and when I came in my little girl’s pussy, I felt happy, optimistic, and enthusiastic about life and love. Because I hadn’t been obsessed with giving her one-hundred orgasms or something equally ridiculous we had time to cuddle and enjoy post orgasmic bliss together, to make out, and get really close so we could feel each other’s love.

“You are a fast learner dad. That was so much better than those times you fucked me like Supercockman. This time I felt your love for me, and that we really are in love. For me, that makes the sex so much better than when it was porn star technical perfection,” Monica said.

“You know it’s the same for me Monica. I enjoyed it so much more today. When you said I needed to stop thinking I was ordinary, you were right. That kind of thinking was making me warped. Thinking I needed you addicted to my cock and begging for me to fuck you senseless was the only way to keep you wanting me was warped. It made me think I had to always do it like a super hero, and it just amplified my fears and insecurities,” I said.

We took a shower together and helped each other wash. I dried her off so she could start fixing her hair and getting dressed.

I had a good day at the office. I spent some time teaching Carmine about personnel problems that can get a business sued.

I was in a great mood when I drove home from work, and I stopped and bought flowers for my date with Monica tonight. That was how I had decided I should look at the nights I spent alone with each of the girls.

Monica was already home, and had made us a nice dinner.

She was thrilled to get flowers, and she was even more affectionate than usual. I realized that a little romantic effort on my part would yield big rewards.

I asked Monica if she’d like to go out. She told me about a movie she wanted to see. I told her that was great, but we need to stop at the mall first. I asked her to wear a dress or skirt and blouse.

I went and took a shower and got dressed in some nice slacks and a dress shirt.

Monica was smiling all the time while we drove to the mall.

First I took her to Victoria’s Secret and bought her the sexy bras and panties she wanted to replace her plain cotton underwear so she could feel more grown up and sexy. I asked the sales woman to let her take the tags off a matching black bra and panty and let her wear them out of the store.

Next we went to a dress shop, and we picked out a killer Little Black Dress. She also picked out several cute, but slightly sexy outfits she could wear to go out with me. I asked the clerk to let Monica wear the LBD.

We went and got her some new shoes that would go with her new outfits. Monica picked out a pair of heels to wear with the Little Black Dress. She asked me if she should wear hose, but I told her that I liked bare legs better most of the time. She wore the heels too.

Walking to the theatre, I was acutely aware of how the heels gave my little girl a very sexy, womanly walk. I was also aware the neckline of the LBD let a millimeter of the lace trim on her bra peek out. I felt like the luckiest man in the world to be walking with such a hot girl, who was dressed to show just how hot she really was.

We watched her movie, I put my arm around her, and she put her head on my shoulder. Sometimes we made out. I slipped a hand under her bra and caressed her nipple, then pulled my hand out so no one would notice. There weren’t many people in the theatre, and we were sitting behind everyone, so there was very little chance anyone would notice.

During the love scene, Monica took my hand and guided it under the short skirt of her dress. I caressed her inner thighs and slowly worked my way up to her new black panties. The crotch was soaked through with her hot pussy juice. I slipped a finger inside the leg band of her panties and caressed her smooth, shaved pussy lips. I slipped a finger into her slit and gently slid it inside her. I got my finger nice and wet in her soaking wet pussy, then pulled it out and stroked her clit until she had to put her hand over her mouth to stifle her moans. I kept stroking her clit until she came. I pulled my finger out of her wet cunt and gave it to her to suck.

She wrinkled her nose and whispered, “Do you like the way I taste daddy?”

“You are delicious.” I whispered in her ear.

When the movie was over, Monica whispered, “It’s a good thing this dress is black, so the wet spot won’t show as much.”

I smiled and kissed her. “I love being out with such a hot girl, baby! I really love that you are so sexy,” I said.

Monica smiled at me. I got the bags of new clothes and lingerie, and took her hand as we walked out of the theatre, through the mall, and out to the car. I opened the door for her, and as she got in, she bent forward to give me a nice view down her dress. I gave her a passionate kiss, and then closed her door and went to the other side of the car, got in, and started driving us home.

Monica caressed my cock through my slacks. She used a whispery sexy voice and said, “I’d give you a blow job daddy, but I’m afraid it might make you wreck the car. Can you hold on until you get me home, strip me naked, and take me to bed?”

“It’s difficult baby, but I think you’re right. I wouldn’t want to wreck the car, and you are so good, I’m sure I’d lose control,” I said.

“I’m good huh? I’m good at what daddy? Did you want to say your sweet little daughter is a good cocksucker?” Monica asked.

“Do all girls like to talk dirty and have their lover say embarrassing things to them? Does it turn you on to be called a good cocksucker or daddy’s hot little slut?” I asked.

“Yeah, we talk about that a lot. Dirty talk does seem to get all of us hot. It would be good to talk to a girl first though, and find out what she likes or what makes her hot, because sometimes a girl gets upset by a word that excites another girl,” Monica told me.

“Well that makes it pretty certain I’ll upset a girl then, because I’m sure to get confused and call one of you the wrong thing,” I said.

“I’m sure you can figure it out daddy. If Judy doesn’t like bitch and it only turns Karen on, just don’t use bitch at all. Of course, you could make a list of what gets to each of us and then just go over the list for the girl you are with at the time,” Monica said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.