The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

Karen came up to me and wanted to sit on my lap again. “You have no idea how hungry for daddy love a girl gets when her father ignores her,” She said, and gave me a big smile.

Monica gave Karen a pouty face and stuck her tongue out at her. My daughter got up off my lap, and Karen quickly settled her tight little bottom where my daughter’s had just been. She wiggled her butt on me until my cock was very hard.

“Do you think if I gave you a lap dance, I could make you cream in your jeans?” Karen said, sweetly.

“I’m sure you could sweetheart, but that wouldn’t be much fun for you. It would be so much nicer if you let me make you feel good too,” I told her.

“Oh, Mr. Gallo, it sounds like your attitude changed since yesterday. Are you ready to take us up on our offers?” Karen asked.

“Are you speaking for all of the girls now?” I wanted to know.

“Yes, we all agree we’d like to jump your bones. I think if the shy girls watch and see how good you can make a girl feel, they won’t be so scared when it’s their turn. If it’s group sex, no one can get romantic delusions, and think she can have you all to herself,” Karen said.

“I just realized that you girls are going to get what you want, one way or another, and I’d rather have you safe with me than taking risks with someone you don’t know,” I explained.

“OK, let’s all go to your bedroom, and you can satisfy our curiosity and our horny pussies at the same time,” Karen said.

Karen got up and went over to the other girls. They were whispering excitedly for quite a while. Monica came over and took my hand.

“Come with me, daddy. We have things to take care of,” she said.

I followed Monica into my bedroom. She slipped out of her bikini, and then undressed me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. My cock was pressed against her thigh, and the heat of her body, and her smooth skin made my prick get rock hard in seconds.

“Take me to bed and love me daddy,” Monica purred in my ear.

I started making out with my daughter and petting with her, marveling at how good her firm body felt. Her tits were as sensitive as Diane’s and she purred and squirmed when I started sucking her nipples. I was kind of amazed at how big and hard and pointy Monica’s nipples got when I sucked on them. The way they were so pointy really turned me on. I was surprised how our bodies just flowed together naturally. It was incredible that transitioning from affectionate father and daughter to lovers never seemed awkward to us.

I kissed down her tummy, and she spread her legs for me. I pushed her coarse black pubic hair out of my way and spread her pussy lips at the same time. When I kissed her clit, all the girls giggled. When I started seriously licking her clit, and made her cum in just a few minutes, all the girls gasped.

Monica said, “Daddy, that’s way better than when I rub myself. You can do that to me any time you want.”

I licked her to another orgasm, and then slipped my index finger inside her little pussy. I slowly slipped my finger in and out of her with a slow, gentle fucking motion. I kept licking her clit while I finger fucked my daughter. She came again, and whimpered a little when she did. I could feel her orgasms getting stronger.

I curled my finger and pressed on the front wall of her vagina, looking for her G-Spot. I found the little bumpy place, and began to press it rhythmically, the way I’d read about. I figured that I really needed to use every trick I could to make sex so good, the girls would all like it, and want me to do it with them on a regular basis. Somehow that seemed the best way to keep them all motivate to keep our secret.

I kept licking Monica’s clit while I worked on her G-Spot. Suddenly her body went stiff, and she kind of groaned. She said, “Oh god, I’m cumming so good daddy,” and then she started shaking all over for a few seconds.

Judy started making out with Monica.

“Fuck her Mr. Gallo. Stick your hard cock in your daughter’s little pussy and fuck her. She needs it. She needs her daddy, so give her your big cock,” Karen said.

I moved up so I was kneeling between my little girl’s legs, and I guided my cock between her pussy lips. I really hated that her pubic hair was so thick and black, because I could hardly see my cock going into her tight little pussy. I found the opening to her vagina, and pressed the head of my cock inside her.

Judy whispered, “Oh my god! His cock is so big, it’s stretching her so wide as it’s going into her,”

“I can’t wait to feel that big thing inside me. I’m already wetter than I’ve ever been,” Karen said.

I kept working my cock between Monica’s pussy lips, slowly trying to push it inside her. I could tell the head of my cock was pressing against her hymen, and she moaned, “I’m a virgin daddy. I still have my maidenhead. Take my virginity daddy. Shove your cock all the way in me and pop my cherry,” Monica begged.

I did. Monica gasped and wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me. “Oh god daddy. Thank you so much. It feels incredible to have you all the way in me. I’ve wanted this for so long. Please fuck me daddy. Fuck me as hard as you want to. I’m so hot for you. I need you so much!”

I fucked my daughter just the way she wanted for a half hour. When I was sure I couldn’t keep from cumming if I didn’t stop, I pulled out of her and licked her to one last orgasm.

“How about it daddy, was that a little bit better than masturbation?” Monica purred.

“Yes honey, it was a million times better. I guess for a guy the trick to getting good sex is finding the right girl to have sex with,” I told her.

Karen pushed me on my back and straddled me. She rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit, and I was amazed at how wet she was. When she had my cock head all wet from her pussy juice, she sat on my dick, and it filled her up all the way. I felt her hymen tear as she impaled herself on me, but she didn’t seem to care. She rode me hard and fast until she came. She came very hard and she was very noisy when she came. I made a mental note that fucking Karen would only be safe be in a place with good soundproofing.

She rode me harder than I’d ever had a girl ride me. Of course, the only time I’d had that was with the bored housewife on that trouble call, years ago.

Karen rolled off me and whimpered, “Fuck me Mr. Gallo. Pound me into the bed.”

I got on top of her, and fucked her as hard as I could. I was amazed that all of these hot teenage girls seemed to need it hard, fast, and deep. It was not at all what I’d expected. Of course, I knew I couldn’t cum until I’d finished off the last of the four, so I couldn’t get the full effect, but I knew fucking my daughter had been better than sex had ever been with her mother and one million percent better than masturbation.

I was having such a hard time not shooting off in Karen’s tight cunt, I thought I would have to pull out or go off and leave two girls unsatisfied. I fought down the urge to cream her, and fucked her as hard as I could. She really screamed when she came. It was so hot, I had to grab the root of my dick and squeeze hard as I pulled out of her hot little hole.

“Oh my god Karen, your hot little pussy feels so good! You are such a sexy girl. Thank you so much honey,” I told her.

Judy crawled over to me on the bed and started making out with me. She kissed down my chest to my belly, and then she started kissing my cock. I couldn’t believe she was licking and sucking the head of my hard dick. She totally blew me away when she took the head of my stiff prick in her little mouth. She licked and sucked me until I was about to lose it. Pulling my cock out of her mouth was the hardest thing I’d ever done. I wanted to just let go and fill her mouth with hot cum.

Judy was already on her hands and knees, so I got behind her and guided my cock into her slit. I ran it up and down to get the head lubricated with her pussy juice, and then I rammed my cock into her in one thrust.

Just like with Diane, I felt no resistance besides her tight pussy and one thrust was all it took to fill her completely. I fucked her hard from behind. I reached around her and squeezed her tits and rolled her nipples until they were throbbing.

“I like it Mr. Gallo. You can squeeze my tits hard. It doesn’t hurt, it just makes me hotter when you do it to me hard,” Judy told me. The feel of Judy’s beautiful breasts in my hands was a dream come true.

I squeezed a little harder, and started fucking her almost roughly. She started whimpering, and then she was cumming and moaning out her pleasure.

Monica said, “Fuck her daddy. You are the big dog. Fuck that little bitch in heat. Fuck her good and make her howl for you,”

That got me so hot I nearly shot off that instant. I kept pumping my cock into Judy’s incredibly tight cunt, as hard and fast and deep as I could.

She kept cumming and cumming and cumming. She whimpered and moaned when she came. The harder I fucked her, the harder she came, and the harder she came, the louder her moans got.

Finally, I couldn’t hold off any longer, and I jerked my cock out of her pussy before it erupted. I put her on her back and fucked her for another fifteen minutes. She came a bunch of times. I lost count. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, and tried to lock me against her so tight I wouldn’t be able to pull out. When I couldn’t take it anymore, I was strong enough to overcome her resistance, and I pulled out.

I kissed her as passionately as I could. “Judy, baby, you are such a hot girl. I can’t believe how good you fucked me,” I said.

Diane was looking at me with shining eyes, and she had a very hungry look on her pretty face.

“Get over here, Paul, and give my pussy what she needs,” Diane purred.

I stalked over to her on my hands and knees feeling like a male lion about to mate with his alpha female. I began kissing her with all the passion and love I felt for her. I broke off the kiss to devour her little breasts. They were as sensitive as l remembered. I was even more excited, and wanted her even more than when she crawled into my bed and pressed her naked body against me. I wondered if that would be the way our love affair went, wanting and needing each other more every day until we made love without stopping.

She pushed me on my back, and started sucking my cock. I moved her body so her pussy was over my mouth, and I started eating her delicious little pussy while she sucked me. I went after her clit hard and fast, whipping my tongue over her bud until she exploded.

Diane turned around and impaled herself on my dick. She rode me slowly, taking every inch of my cock as she eased down on me. She ground her clit against me until she came, then used her legs to rise up on my cock, and then impaled herself again.

Diane wasn’t as noisy as Karen, but she was feeling less inhibited than she had last night, and I enjoyed hearing her moan with pleasure. She liked to talk dirty too, and that really got me going.

“Fuck me Paulie baby. Fuck my hot little teenage pussy. Shove that big, thick prick as deep in my hungry cunt as it will go,”

I put her on her hands and knees, and hammered my cock into her. She whimpered and said, “It’s going so deep in me baby. Shove that big dick in me. Shove the fat head into my womb baby. Make me yours honey. Make me your own little bitch. I’m in heat for you all the time Paulie,” Diane cried out.

That was all I could take, and I creamed her tiny pussy. It felt like my insides were pouring out and being shot into her through my spurting dick. She wailed, “Oh baby, fill me up with your hot cream. Give me every drop of your boiling cum.”

Then she came again, so hard it felt like her cunt muscles might crush my cock. I groaned and shot the last stream of spunk into her. We collapsed on the bed. She came into my arms and melted into me. It felt like our bodies were liquid, and had merged into one body.

“You’re the best baby,” I whispered in her ear, hoping none of the other girls heard.

Judy pressed herself up tight against me and pushed her boobs into my back.

“I can’t wait to feel you cream my pussy, Paul,” Judy cooed.

“Did you really feel him shoot off Diane?” Karen asked.

“Oh yeah, it got all hot inside my pussy when he creamed me. He was in me so deep too. I knew his cock was big, but I never imagined it would go so far up inside me. Feeling him cream me, was almost as good as when he made me cum for him,” Diane told her girlfriends.

Apparently, the other girls didn’t pick up on the little hints that would have told them Diane and I were falling in love.

The girls all took showers to wash the smell of sex out of their pussies and off their bodies. They put their bikinis on again and went in the pool to get the chlorine smell on their skin just to be sure it smelled like they had been swimming, not fucking, all weekend. They wrapped beach towels around themselves, and then we took them home.

After we dropped off the last girl, Monica moved over next to me and put on the center seat belt.

“Watching you screw my girlfriends was nearly as hot as having you fuck me. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to have your big cock filling me up. I came so much harder when you fucked me than even when you were eating my pussy. We can do a lot sucking and fucking from now on, can’t we daddy?” My daughter asked.

“Sure honey, if that’s what you really want,” I answered.

She smiled at me, put her head on my shoulder, and reached for my cock. She stroked me gently but it took a long time for me to start to get hard.

“Cocky is tired. I hope he perks up soon, because I want him in me again when we go to bed tonight; and I definitely want to feel you cream my pussy, daddy,” Monica purred.

I knew it was pointless to argue with her, so I just gave her what she wanted. When it was time for bed, she took off her clothes and got in bed with me. She started kissing me and she stroked my cock until it was hard. I tried to give her the best foreplay I could. She really liked it when I fingered her pussy, and when I felt she was wet enough I rolled onto my back and helped her straddle me. She sank down on my cock and rode me. She did a lot of experimenting to find out what felt best and what position made her cum hardest.

Monica started pressing on her body above her mound. She grabbed my hand like a woman having her man feel their baby in her belly for the first time. She pressed my hand against herself and whimpered, “You go so deep in me daddy. Feel the head of you cock all the way up there? I swear sometimes it feels like your dick is so big it is going to come out my mouth ... and I LOVE it daddy. I love being your daughter, and I love having you fuck me!”

After a half hour of riding me, Monica got on her hands and knees and said, “Fuck me like a bitch in heat daddy. It feels so dirty to be fucking the way dogs do, and it makes me so hot when I do dirty things with you,”

I held onto her hips and slammed my cock into her as hard and fast as I could. She came really hard as I fucked her doggy style, and I got excited by the way she fucked me like a slut. After a half hour of that, Monica said, “I want to feel you on top of me when you cream my pussy daddy.”

I rolled her on her back and got on top of her. I was losing my inhibitions because all of these teenage girls seemed to need hard fucking, not gentle romantic lovemaking.

I realized I was a slut in my own way, and I would do about anything to make a girl cum. I wanted to make all my girls cum as hard and as often as possible. I wanted them all to love fucking me. I wanted every one of these lovely girls to feel like she belonged to me, deep in her belly. I pounded my daughter’s pussy hard, and didn’t hold back at all. I fucked her the same as I would’ve an adult woman that I knew was a slut. Maybe I fucked her even harder, because she showed me she loved it that way.

“That’s it daddy! Fuck me good and deep. Fuck your little teenage daughter and make me into your own private slut. Fuck my tight pussy hard daddy and make me cum for you,” Monica begged.

Her psychology worked, because I really pounded her pussy. I was learning how to control my ejaculation better, and I kept hammering my cock into her harder and harder, faster and faster.

“Oh daddy, you fuck me so good. I’m cumming all over your big cock,” Monica whimpered.

She gave a wail, and came very hard. She got stiff all over, and her body shook as she came.

“Cream me daddy. Shoot your hot cum in my tight little cunt. Fill me up daddy,” Monica moaned.

She came again, and I let myself come with her and shoot off deep inside her. She squirmed and whimpered as I was emptying my balls inside her hot, spasming cunt.

“Oh god daddy, it’s boiling hot. Cream me. Give your little girl every drop of your hot, creamy cum,” Monica demanded.

Finally, my balls were dry. My cock was still hard enough to stay inside her pussy, so I rolled onto my side, and held her so she didn’t slide off my dick. I held her close and whispered, “That was so good baby. I love fucking your hot little body. It is definitely better than masturbation when I’m fucking you baby.”

As far as it went, what I said was true. I just didn’t say that I am crazy in love with Diane, and that fucking Diane was what I had wet dreams about.

Monica woke me up an hour early and fucked my brains out before she went to take a shower and get ready for school. I was basking in the glow, and smiling at having a hot girl who slept in my bed all night and gave me a great morning fuck, naked and taking a shower in my bathroom.

I woke up in time to see Monica all dressed and ready for school. I couldn’t stop myself from saying, “Honey, you look even prettier today. I love to see you smile like that,”

“I’m just smiling like a well fucked girl, dad. Thanks for giving me what I need, and putting this big smile on my face. I don’t know what was wrong with mom, but your cock is plenty big enough to make me cum and cum and cum. You fuck me so good, you’ll always keep me satisfied,” Monica told me.

Monica went off to school, and I dragged myself out of bed, showered, got dressed, and went in to the office. I called the new bookkeeper into my office. She looked uncomfortable, so I asked her what was wrong.

“Well Mr. Gallo, I know you are newly single, and I was just wondering if you expected me to do anything besides accounting work?” Debbie asked.

“My goodness, no, Debbie. We are a business that doesn’t discriminate or put up with any kind of harassment. We may be blue collar, but we sure don’t treat women like that. I tell all my guys they should treat the women in the office or out on the job with all the respect they would show their mom,” I replied.

“That’s good to hear, Mr. Gallo,” Debbie said.

Debbie was a nice-looking woman in her early thirties. I knew it was good business not to mess around with employees, so I had never thought about trying to get into her pants. I’m sure the fact that four hot fourteen-year-old girls had fucked me yesterday and my horny daughter had fucked me last night and again this morning made it a lot easier to think about good business practices and not about getting my cock in every pussy in sight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.