The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

I was home one Saturday with Monica, hanging out by the pool, watching her swim, but my brain was off in La La Land and I wasn’t even checking out her hot teenage body.

Monica’s friends came over to swim. I tried not to be in the middle of things. It’s easier not to stare at cute teenage girls in wet bikinis if I’m in the house. I put drinks and snacks, out by the pool, then went to the den to watch College Football on TV.

After about an hour the girls came into the den, and sat on the floor. They were still in swimsuits, but had beach towels wrapped around their hips.

I had a hard time not staring at Judy. She was a cutie, and like I said, she had a great rack. She was wearing a green bikini. It went nice with her red hair. It made her look like a sexy teenager and not at all like a little girl.

I have to explain that I only get excited by girls who have nicely shaped breasts. I don’t get turned on by girls with really big tits. I think boob jobs are disgusting. If a girl’s breasts are big enough to look like a bag or droop, I’m not interested. So when I say Judy has a great rack, I mean I think her tits are perfectly shaped, not that they are big. There are so many wonderful breast shapes a teenage girl can have that do excite me much more than having big tits ever could.

For example, I love the idea of Karen’s breasts being like miniature volcano cones standing straight out from her chest. I think she has puffy nipples. I know when I look at porn, I like the skinny girls with small breasts and puffy or pointed nipples that get really swollen and hard.

Karen was wearing a one-piece suit, like the red Baywatch suit, but the G-rated version, because the crotch panel was made so it couldn’t show a camel toe and didn’t disappear into the crack of her butt. The red suit looked nice with her hair and skin color. Since the suit was still damp, it was clinging to her figure, and I saw that her boobs were bigger than I’d thought.

The air conditioning in the den might have been a little chilly because her nipples were hard and poking out in spite of the padding in the cups. Karen’s tits were perfectly cone shaped, and I wanted to touch them, but of course no teenage girl is going to want her girlfriend’s old dad touching her hot little body.

Diane had on a black bikini that was barely there. I didn’t remember her ever wearing such a tiny, sexy bikini before. She probably had AA cup breasts, but she was so little, her breasts really didn’t need to be very big to stand out. Her long blonde hair gave her the perfect sexy teen look. The tiny bikini made her look a lot more grown up than her real age. To me, she looked like a miniature version of a swimsuit model in SI and if I was honest with myself, I wanted her badly. I lusted after all of my daughter’s friends, but Diane most of all.

Monica had changed out of her white bikini, and was wearing really tiny navy-blue gym shorts and a loose fitting navy and gold top that was sort of like a basketball player’s jersey. It had wide straps and a scoop neckline.

She came over to my recliner and sat on my lap. I thought that she needed more attention since I was effectively a single parent now, so I didn’t mind. She put her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

She wasn’t wearing a bra under the basketball top, and when she sat on my lap I got a nice view of her tits. I know I shouldn’t notice, but I think she shows off for me on purpose, and it’s been long enough since I’ve had sex that everything makes me horny these days. I hate to say it, but my daughter is prettier than her mother ever was, and she damn sure has a much sexier body.

Her friends all said, “Ohhhhhh isn’t that sweet?” in chorus.

Monica laughed and said, “Shut up guys.”

Judy said, “Actually we are jealous Monica. It’s wonderful that your dad loves you enough not to get embarrassed by PDA.”

“My dad kicked me off his lap when I was seven,” Karen said.

Diane added, “My dad always seemed embarrassed when I sat on his lap. I always wondered what was wrong with me. I think I was six when my dad left and didn’t come back, but I don’t remember sitting on his lap after I was four.”

“Dad, we have something important to ask you,” Monica said

“The Armada went all commercial when the team started to have to pay a registration fee to the league. The parents of the star players want all the parents to contribute to a fund to hire professional coaches and trainers. When I saw how much they wanted parents to contribute for each player, it was so high I voted against it for you. Karen, Judy, and Diane’s parents voted against it too, so we all got kicked off the team. We’ll never be prospects for Team USA. We just want to play for fun. Could Russo Electric sponsor a team so we can keep playing?” Monica asked.

“Let me know who to call to find out how much the sponsor fee is. I’ll have to talk to the new bookkeeper on Monday and find out if I can afford it. I’ll ask her if there is some kind of tax deduction that could help pay for it,” I said.

Monica changed the subject and asked, “Dad, why do you think my friends’ dads thought their daughters were too old to sit on his lap?”

“Well, some men worry they might be accused of doing something they shouldn’t with their daughter. I think most of the time, dads just want to make sure they don’t embarrass their daughter,” I said

“Oh, because when a girl is older, if she sits on his lap it might make something get hard?” Monica asked

“Sometimes even a really little girl you’d never think of as being sexy can squirm and make her dad hard,” I replied

“What on earth are you talking about?” Diane said

Karen laughed and said, “They are talking about dads being afraid they will get a boner if their daughter sits on their lap. Mr. Gallo is saying men are afraid of getting called perverts or child molesters for getting a boner, but mostly they don’t want to embarrass their daughters.”

Judy looked straight at me when she asked, “So Monica, does your dad get a boner when you sit on his lap?”

“Yes. Almost always. Sometimes I wiggle my bottom on purpose so he’ll get a hard-on. I know I’m a bad girl to do it, but when a boy I like ignores me, I just need to know an actual, real grownup man thinks I’m sexy. I never told him before why I do it. It never embarrassed me when he got hard, it reassured me that I’m not ugly,” Monica said.

“Oh wow, true confessions at the Gallo’s!” Karen said.

“Mr. Gallo, does it embarrass you when you get a hard-on when Monica sits on your lap?” Judy asked, still staring at my face.

“Not really. I thought she was checking me out, but I didn’t know why. I thought she was curious and wanted to see how big an erect penis gets. I never thought about her being worried about how she looks, and thinking that if I got a boner, it would prove she wasn’t ugly. I thought I told her often enough that I think she’s a very pretty girl. I guess the whole issue of whether she is sexy wouldn’t be something I would have told her,” I said to the girls.

“I can’t believe we are sitting here talking about boners, and that an adult is actually being honest with us about it,” Karen said.

“I know! My mom gets all flustered if I ask the least little question that might even remotely have something to do with sex,” Diane said.

“I suppose I ought to just remind you all that I can’t be honest with you if you go blabbing to everyone what we talked about. Someone’s parents would be bound to get upset, and either shoot me or have me thrown in jail,” I said.

“Hey everyone, I need my dad around for a lot more years, so let’s all agree that our talks with my dad are like the commercial about Las Vegas, and whatever we say at Gallo’s stays at Gallo’s,” Monica said.

Karen held out her right little finger and said, “Pinky Swear everybody!” They all hooked little fingers, and swore.

Judy said, “Monica, I’d like to borrow your dad for a while, sit on his lap, and ask him some questions in private. Would you mind?”

Karen said, “Monica, please share, and let us take turns sitting on your dad’s lap.”

Monica giggled and said, “Only if it’s OK with my dad.”

I couldn’t understand why, when these girls had just started looking so grown up, so hot, and oh so sexy, they suddenly wanted to sit on my lap like they were little girls. All of them suddenly wanting to talk about boners was pretty confusing too. I wanted to be a kind person though, and it seemed like all the girls needed attention so badly, I felt sorry for them, so I agreed.

Monica got up and said, “I get another turn after my friends go home, because I’ve got questions too.”

Judy came over to my chair. I told her I needed to go use the bathroom before she started her turn, so she sat on the couch and waited. Monica took the other girls to her room to continue chatting.

After I emptied my bladder, my hard-on went down. I washed my hands and went back to the den. I turned off the TV, then went and sat down in my recliner.

Judy climbed on my lap. “Do you still have a boner from Monica?” she asked.

“That was one reason for the trip to the bathroom. When a guy has a full bladder, he will get a hard-on even when nothing sexy is happening. I’m pretty sure I’ll have a new one with you sitting on my lap,” I told Judy.

Judy looked into my eyes and gave me a little smile. “What do you think about when you look at me, Mr. Gallo?” Judy asked.

“Well, I’m pretty old-fashioned, so you know we had different expressions when I was your age. We used to say things that would get people upset these days. We didn’t mean anything disrespectful or cruel by them. I usually think something like, Judy is really cute, and she’s got a really nice rack. She has a nice rack was what we said to describe a girl with breasts that made you want to look at them. It usually meant the girl’s breasts were bigger than the other girls in her class or stood out more,” I said.

“So, do you think my tits are big enough now?” Judy wanted to know.

“Of course, Judy. You have a nice slim figure, and if your breasts were bigger, it would make you look out of balance, or top heavy, as we used to say,” I told her.

“But do you like my boobs the way they are right now?” Judy persisted.

“I thought I just said that Judy. Your breasts have a really nice shape, and they are firm and don’t droop, so they really push out your sweaters nice. It definitely makes you look sexy, the way they push out your sweaters. We used to call girls with your kind of figure, Sweater Girls. It meant a girl had a nice rack and looked really good in a sweater.” I said.

Judy took my hand and put it on one of her tits. “I’m glad you like them. You don’t have to steal a look at my tits Mr. Gallo. Look all you want, any time you want. I don’t mind at all. I’m a little bit like Monica because when you look at me, it makes me feel pretty and sexy. You don’t have to just look either. I hope you want to touch me too. I know I want you to touch me,” she said.

I knew I shouldn’t but I couldn’t help myself and I gently squeezed a breast. I put my other hand on the other tit, and gently squeezed both of them. Good judgment evaporated and I slipped my hands inside the cups of her bikini, caressing her nipples until I felt the skin of her areolas crinkle, and her nips get so hard they started to throb with her pulse.

“I’m glad you think I look sexy Mr. Gallo. I could feel your cock get hard under my bottom, almost as soon as I sat on your lap, but it means even more to have you say it out loud,” Judy told me.

“Yes Judy. I definitely think you look sexy and your breasts are definitely big enough just the way they are,” I reassured her.

“You make me feel so hot when you touch my breasts. That thing you do, rolling my nipples between your thumb and finger makes me feel on fire between my legs, and that makes me want you even more,” Judy said.

“Well, a guy isn’t worth much to a girl if he doesn’t do his best to make her feel good,” I said.

“Does that mean you’d like to do it with me?” Judy asked.

“Well, let’s remember that it would be illegal. I’m not trying to talk you into anything. You are Monica’s friend, and I’d never do anything that would upset you or make you feel bad,” I told her.

“I know that Mr. Gallo. I still want to know, if it wasn’t illegal, and I told you I wanted you to be my first and pop my cherry, would you want to make love with me?” Judy asked.

“Of course, Judy. You are very pretty and you have a great figure. If it wasn’t illegal, I’d be really proud and happy if you wanted me, and I would definitely want to make love with you,” I replied.

“I’m glad to hear that Mr. Gallo, because you’ve always been my first choice to be my first lover,” Judy revealed.

Karen came into the den, and said, “OK it’s my turn now!”

Judy turned and started to kiss me on the cheek, but she changed her mind before her lips touched my cheek, and she kissed my lips instead.

“Thanks for being honest with me,” she said. Judy gave me a big smile, and went to join the other girls in Monica’s room.

Karen came and sat on my lap.

“Judy gave you a boner,” She said.

“Having any of you hot teenagers sit on my lap, especially when you wiggle your cute little bottoms on me, would give any man who isn’t dead a hard-on,” I told her.

“I noticed it got a little softer when Judy got up, and it got harder when I sat on your lap, so I know you like me too,” Karen said.

“You have a great look Karen. I’m sure all the boys chase you,” I teased her.

“Not so much, but I’m not interested in boys, Mr. Gallo. They all seem kinda lame and selfish and preoccupied with sports and video games. I’m very interested in men in general, and you in particular Mr. Gallo. For example, I’m very interested in whether you like me. If I told you I like you, would you chase me?” Karen asked me.

“Like I told Judy, it’s illegal for an adult to chase and especially to catch a girl younger than eighteen. You are Monica’s friend, so I wouldn’t ever do anything that you didn’t like or that would upset you. My answer is just hypothetical. If it wasn’t illegal, I would definitely chase you, and if you let me catch you, I would definitely feel proud and happy,” I told her.

“I understand, Mr. Gallo. I know you think you are too old to be interesting to teenage girls, but you’d really be surprised to hear what we girls say about you when we talk to each other. You know we all talk about everything, even embarrassing stuff. Lately we’ve talked a lot about how we all have started wanting to find out what it’s like to have sex.

“Lots of girls worry that it’s going to hurt when they do it the first time. We daydream about doing it with a man who is old enough to have some experience and know what he’s doing. If he has been kind to us, then we think he’ll make it so it doesn’t hurt, or at least not much and not for long. All of us would like you to be our first, Mr. Gallo, and there’s nothing hypothetical about how we feel.

“When I gave you a boner I was kinda surprised at how much bigger you are than the model they show in Sex Ed class. I know we’ll all be talking about that now that you let us sit on your lap and see just how big you really are,” Karen told me.

“My goodness, Karen. You make me feel so honored that you think about me that way. When I think about all the teachers who get in trouble for having sex with students, I don’t think it’s possible to keep a love affair like that a secret. I wouldn’t do well in jail, so I think we better keep everything we talk about hypothetical,” I insisted.

“OK, it’s up to you. You can have me right now. We could go to your bedroom if you want, or I’ll strip and we can do it on the floor. All the other girls have talked about wanting you too. I don’t know if any of them would chicken out, but I want you to know that I’m serious, and if you want me I definitely won’t chicken out. None of the other girls are as brave as I am, so I said I’d make you a definite offer and see what you said. If you do it with me, the other three will want you to make love with them too,” Karen told me.

“Karen, I’m terribly flattered. I would in a second, if it wasn’t illegal,” I said.

“I really want to know how you feel about having your daughter wiggle her bottom on you because she knows it will give you a boner. How do you feel about getting a boner for your fourteen-year-old daughter?” Karen asked.

“At first, I was going to do what your dad did, and tell her not to sit on my lap. After I thought about it, I realized I’d be telling her that having sexual feelings was wrong.

“I decided I would be able to control myself and that I could teach her there was nothing wrong with the feelings, but that we don’t have to act on every feeling we have.

“I know I’m not going to molest her or rape her, so I think it is better to teach her that she doesn’t need to be ashamed of her feelings, than to make life easier for myself by not letting her sit on my lap. Today, when I heard her explain why she wiggles her bottom to make me get a hard-on, I think I made the right choice,” I said.

“What do you think about the world pretty much unanimously saying incest is bad? Do you think Monica giving you a boner could lead to incest?” Karen asked.

“I don’t think the taboo is a universal truth. It is important for fathers not to rape or molest their daughters. If Monica wanted me to teach her about sex, I would. I’m not sure a girl needs to be eighteen in order to know what she wants, but that’s the law right now. I doubt if she will want to wait that long.” I said.

“It sounds like you trust Monica more than you trust me,” Karen observed.

“I think it’s more a case of my thinking Monica wouldn’t really want to do it with me, or make me a clear, unmistakable, non-ambiguous offer, like you just did,” I said

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.