The Electrician's Harem
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

I’m just a regular guy. There’s nothing at all special about me. I’m not handsome, just a typical suburban husband and dad.

I didn’t even have a single girlfriend in high school. My family was poor, and girls didn’t notice an average looking guy who wasn’t an athlete and wore clothes from K-Mart.

I went to work as an apprentice electrician as soon as I graduated from high school. My Uncle Louie had an in with the union, and was able to get me accepted. I like working with my hands, and getting wiring to be safe, neat, and logical really makes me feel like I’m doing something worthwhile. Just doing the work makes me feel happy.

I worked hard, and got my Journeyman’s certificate. One of the bigger contractors hired me, and I worked on trouble calls, plus remodeling and renovation jobs for a couple of years.

The owner’s daughter worked in the office, doing the bookkeeping. She was kinda plain, a lot like me, just an average girl, so we had that in common.

When I got my Master Electrician certificate I got promoted to new construction. The boss’ daughter noticed me and we started going out. I was afraid I’d lose my job if I made her mad, so I never got out of line with her. After we went out for about two years we got married. We never had sex until our wedding night.

The only time I’d ever had sex was this one time on a trouble call; a bored housewife showed me what to do. She seemed to like it with me well enough, so I wasn’t too worried about the honeymoon.

Lisa, that’s my wife, was pretty nervous. I tried to go slow and be gentle. Eventually we did the deed. She smiled at me afterward, so I thought things were OK.

We fell into a routine, and usually had sex on Sunday afternoon and Wednesday night. It was never that great, for either of us, I guess, but we were used to being ordinary, so we never expected more. Lisa never complained or had phony headaches, so I thought she liked doing it well enough.

The boss decided to retire and take his wife to live in Florida. Lisa and I worked out a buyout deal with her dad, and suddenly we had our own company.

Right about that time, the condom broke when we were having sex one Sunday afternoon. Lisa got pregnant, and we had a daughter that we named Monica. She was a cute baby. I guess I was more affectionate with my daughter than I was with my wife. Lisa always seemed jealous of the time I spent with our daughter.

Lisa got so she didn’t want me to touch her after Monica was born. I didn’t know what to do, but the sex had never been wonderful, so I didn’t miss it that much. Even though we rarely had sex, Lisa insisted I get a vasectomy so she couldn’t get pregnant again.

She did try to be a good wife, and about once a month she let me have sex with her, but duty sex is about as satisfying as doing it with an ugly blowup sex doll; and I felt like I was just jacking off in my wife’s pussy.

Next Lisa decided she needed to go to college. The business was doing fine, so we could afford it. She started at the community college, and after two years, she transferred to a real university. She graduated with a degree in Public Administration. I never did understand why she did that program instead of accounting, which she already knew, at the Bookkeeper level, so it wouldn’t have been that difficult to bring her skills up to the Accountant level, which we could use in our business.

After that Lisa got involved with local politicians, and then she started working for civic committees to get different ballot measures and bond issues approved by the voters.

When Monica was fourteen, Lisa got offered a job in New York, working for a well-known non-profit organization. They wanted her to travel to places where they were trying to get ballot measures approved. I guess Lisa was successful at getting voters to approve stuff here, and they wanted her to teach people in other places how to get things approved. It made me kind of embarrassed to find out Lisa was so good at her job. I’d kind of ignored her work, and acted like it was a hobby. I felt bad that I hadn’t paid attention. Of course that knife cuts both directions. Lisa never was interested in my work besides what the profits could buy. Now a trade isn’t that interesting to someone who doesn’t do that kind of work, so I never really blamed her, but it always felt like she ignored me.

We never had been crazy in love, so it didn’t bother me all that much that she wanted to leave. Monica didn’t seem sad to see her mom go either. I had started working in the office, doing purchasing, and managing our jobs so they got done right and on time. I figured I could start going on some trouble calls and see if I could get lucky again. I’m not the kind of guy who does well trying to pick up a girl at a bar. I was raised to think all prostitutes were diseased, dangerous, and not worth the risk.

The most important person in my life had always been my daughter Monica. After Lisa left Monica seemed more interested in spending time with me. At home, she spent a lot less time in her room. She’d sit with me and watch TV or movies I had on video. She always wanted to go with me when I did errands or went to the store. She even started being interested in what I was looking at when I wandered the aisles at Home Depot, looking for any new tools that would make work more efficient.

Monica got a lot more affectionate with me. She would hold my hand like she was a little girl when we were walking across big parking lots, her hand would brush against mine while I was pushing the cart at the grocery store, and she wanted to sit on my lap a lot. I figured it was because she needed more attention since I was her only parent now; not that her mom had ever been affectionate with her, even when Monica was a baby.

Monica has three friends who have hung out at our house since they were in kindergarten. Diane is a tiny little blonde. She is very pretty, but she seems quiet and shy. She seems more like a follower than a leader. I catch myself staring at her body when she’s swimming sometimes. I try not to hang around our pool too much when the girls are there. I just can’t seem to keep my eyes off Diane and my imagination goes crazy trying to picture what’s under her bikini. Now a bikini is so small, you’d think it wouldn’t be too hard. Maybe it was because I never saw that many naked women in my life, but I couldn’t quite picture her clearly, and I wanted to see her naked in HD, ultra-close-up, and every tiny detail.

Judy is a natural redhead. She has a more mature figure than the other girls. Sometimes I catch myself thinking stuff we would have said when we were hanging out on the corner in the old neighborhood; like, Wow Judy sure has a nice rack! Or, If I was rich, I’d buy that girl cashmere for every day of the week! She’s talkative and sometimes almost boisterous. She and Monica seem to share the second in command role. My inappropriate thoughts about Judy involve seeing her red pubic hair up close as I muff dive on her.

Karen is the tallest. She has really long hair that is halfway between blonde and brown. She wears glasses, and seems to be the smartest. Karen is the leader and organizer most of the time. She is outgoing and friendly. She flirts with me and says sarcastic stuff and I can’t help but laugh when she does her Daria impression. She’s not as skinny as Daria, and I am always a little surprised at how sexy she looks when I see her in a bikini and she isn’t hiding her body under layers and layers of baggy clothes. I gotta admit I wouldn’t mind seeing her long, slim legs over my shoulders for either of the two reasons they could be there!

Monica has typical Italian black hair. She kind of reminds me of old pictures of Sophia Loren, when Sophia was really young. I think Monica will probably have the breasts and hips that give a woman an hourglass figure. Monica doesn’t have the patience for long hair. Her mom never showed her how to take care of it and I never had the time to help her with it, so she wears it short. I guess you could call it a bob. It reminds me of when all the kids in the old neighborhood had haircuts that looked like their parents put a mixing bowl over the kid’s head and trimmed around the edge.

Monica actually has bigger tits than Judy, but Judy is really slim, where Monica is more muscular and almost stocky. She has broad shoulders, and so her rack doesn’t seem as big. I’m definitely going to hell because I stare at my daughter’s body just as much as I ogle her girlfriends. Of course I always try to be discrete and not openly stare, but I’m pretty sure the girls know I think they are all cute and sexy from how long I look at them sometimes. I must not get “icky” about it though because they all seem to like me and smile at me all the time. Maybe the getting insulted comes along when they get older. I’ll have to work on that so they don’t start complaining about me to Monica.

What are my inappropriate thoughts about Monica? How many years have you got? I definitely want to get all over her big tits. I dream about sucking her nipples for ages and ages. Mostly I want to make her love having me touch her and do sexy stuff to her. I want her to like it a lot, so much so that she begs me to touch her and do stuff to her. I don’t let myself think about it because it’s the ultimate taboo, but deep down I know I wish Monica would beg me to fuck her pussy and make her cum hard. That’s the core of it all. I want it to be GREAT for her, not ordinary in any way. Of course I’m pretty sure if it was GREAT for Monica, it would be GREAT for me too.

The girls have played soccer for a long time. They are pretty good, but none of them are star athletes or anything. Karen plays goalie. Diane runs really fast and plays right wing. Judy plays halfback, and Monica plays fullback.

It turned out that the league was having money problems, and came up with new rules. The team the girls played on decided that if they were going to have to pay a team fee, they would only keep the best players, so Monica and her friends got kicked off the team.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.