Full Metal Prophylactic - Cover

Full Metal Prophylactic

Copyright© 2016 by Rumpleforeskin

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When the Magic Kingdom spirals out of control, even little steps, like the return of a hero, a former US Marine, along with a gun-toting nymphomaniac Duchess, several former fairies, and a few surprised friends sounds like a good idea. Once again, it's time for a complete rampage through the dodgier corners of a very dysfunctional Magic Kingdom, smiting the wicked on behalf of another very pissed off Fairy Godmother... and Mother Nature herself! Lots of gratuitous everything! Starts SLOW...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Military   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Caution   Nudism   Royalty   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

The center area of the temple was rather plain and except for the growing tree in the central rock the space was otherwise empty. The floor of the entire chapel seemed to be an unusually lush and deep grass that felt nicer upon the feet with every step one took. The raised dais at the center was of unworked natural stone, perhaps nothing else other than the top of some mostly flat boulder embedded in the hillside. Growing from a great crack right through the center of the rock was a small but robust green tree that reached about ten or twelve feet in height, but it seemed healthy and vibrant enough.

Around the tree-embedded stone, stood the priests and priestesses; now all fixed in their transitional transsexual phase, each loudly praised the Goddess at erratic intervals while attending to their physical and spiritual devotions. ‘Mother’, they’d cry out as they achieved orgasm over and over again, blessing and filling their brethren’s mouths and asses with cum, before once more resumed their various erotic entanglements with little or no respite. Everyone below in their transitional state had a mouth and an ass ... and a penis to insert into them and with a shudder of released desire and passion the celebrants were quite entirely lost within their endless indulgences.

Not in the least bit surprisingly, Lydia was the first to greet her old friends and reaching the high priest (also a trannie now in this phase too, before becoming the high priestess tomorrow), she’d barely voiced her greetings before taking his large member into her welcoming mouth. Dottie and twins were just barely a few steps behind her, and each found willing celebrants willing to lovingly bless each and every one of their orifices shortly after they stepped out onto the lush grass. As for Linda, the battle maiden Gerta and myself, we held back just observing for many long minutes.

Around the stone walls with their stained glass, silver decanters of wine rested on every table next to great candelabras that dimly illuminated the temple during the night hours, casting a pleasant erotic light over the green field of lovemaking. Also to be found were ample polished platters of ripe fruits, cheeses, bread rolls and every other good thing, and with a shrug, it was those appetites that the three of us first indulged ourselves.

My needs for sex are significant and our minor indulgence with the herd of satyrs had been amusing, but not terribly fulfilling. I, all three of us really, were uncomfortably sticky all over with dried cum from head to toe, and likely like me, still seeping spent semen out of every orifice that we had. I needed a really strong, violent orgasm ... or two or three of them, and this looked just like the answer to my prayers, but the oddity and strangeness of it all made me just the slightest bit reluctant to surrender to my passions and needs. I wanted to get fucked; I needed to be fucked ... and this just looked like my happiest wet dream about what Disneyland ought to be, and the wondrous perfection of it all made me hesitate. A few, perhaps many, drinks first would certainly make me more than ready! Was I just already bone-tired or was already becoming terrified at the ordeals yet ahead of us?

We all gulped down our first goblets of wine, perhaps the loveliest delicate red wine I’d ever savored, and went for the refills fast. The silver wine decanter poured endlessly and always more was left. Gerta seemed to be the most nervous and started to really throw down her goblets like a true professional tippler and I had to wonder how a castle-bred girl like her ended up so sexually repressed. She was undoubted one of those sorts that took honor, duty and responsibility just a little too seriously and had never learned how to let down her hair (and panties) after the armored helmet came off.

“Hold on girl, you’re already two full goblets ahead of us! Down it, if you need it, and then get out there, wiggle your tits and ass and just relax and let happen whatever will be. Go get fucked, hard ... doctor’s orders!” Linda laughed, and pinched the warrioress’s left ass cheek while giving her a kiss on the upper one. “Go ... it’s therapeutic sometimes, trust me. I’ve been practicing psychology even before Dr. Sigmund Freud was born, that fraud, so I know what I’m, talking about. Now finish that cup and get going ... or I’ll throw your ass on top of this table and start eating out your cunt right here, and I chew rough when I’m excited!”

“She does, actually.” I added, giving her tender caress of my hand on the other ass cheek for moral support. “Fortunately, I like it rough, especially when she bites my clit right when I’m right on the verge of being ready to come!” Gerta gave us both a nervous glance and then downed the rest of her wine goblet and appearing much like a lamb to the sacrifice, slowly shuffled down to the grass, to reluctantly join a pair of the celebrants. For a few minutes, this left Linda and me alone to ponder a few private thoughts.

“So, we’re here ... worshiping your Mother, the goddess of the Fae, and once we get downstairs there’s a way for you to speak to her? So there is indeed reason for all of this?”

“I believe so. Yes, Lydia is a hopeless slut and an incompetent fairy godmother, but I can feel her, Mother, somewhere here ... already weakly calling to me. So ... perhaps for the wrong initial reasons, we’re here now at maybe just the right place! This is the first time since we returned here ... home, that I’ve really felt hope! But I feel dread here too, and I can’t help but tremble at Mother’s call. There are prices to be paid for directly speaking to her and so much here has already gone terribly wrong, the mistakes that Lydia ... and myself have made, that the retribution, or call it more properly her judgement upon us, and perhaps the entire Kingdom, is going to be severe. That’s why I left the Kingdom, so very many years ago to exile myself to the mundane world, where I thought ... hoped even, that I’d fade and become mortal and just grow old and die, relieving me of my burden and guilt.”

“And we both know how well that worked out,” I giggled, downing another goblet of wine.

“Indeed ... instead, I lived there many lives of mortal men, dozens of generations; all to avoid a terrible judgment that I was certain was my fate, then ... and once again now. Now, I’m certain that it still patiently awaits me. It is just a matter of time, just a few short hours until we must speak again at long last. For good or for terrible ill! And you will be there with me ... by my side? I must speak with her, together with my sister ... but I am so terribly afraid. If I were alone, I would run away, once again to avoid that judgment; I would indeed ... if I could run out of those temple doors now, at this very moment, but with you here with me ... I can’t! Just hold me and give me any comfort that you can, now, for I feel that in her calling we will hear the whispers of my, and perhaps our very dooms, that shall soon await us below!”

Linda fell into my arms sobbing, releasing all of the pain and stress that she had felt unceasingly since she had brought us here, and returned at last to the Magic Kingdom, a land clearly on the verge of falling into evil and possible utter destruction.

“Love me,” she whispered with a faint surprising innocent and helpless voice as she surrendered her emotional vulnerability to me, falling deeper into my arms. We kissed and kissed but it wasn’t enough and never could be. Our hands and lips devoured each other with a determination of desire that I had only ever felt before in Barry’s arms. We together had nothing left withheld of ourselves and somehow we floated magically into each other’s arms falling seemingly weightlessly onto the lushness of the soft grass of the temple floor so that our devotions to each other could more actively begin.

When the taste of her soft warm mouth and nipples, each coated with dried semen and spilled wine, could no longer satisfy us, our mouth descended into each other’s groins, to lovingly and delicious clean away all prior traces of the satyr’s prior copious discharges until at last our true natural flavors and vaginal secretions flowed freely, this being at last, the intimate nectar that we each had desired and yearned most for.

We were lost in our love together, our mouths licking and lips caressing each other’s very souls. Magically, we were here together intertwined as one, with but one set of thoughts and desires ... to yet love the other halves of our selves yet further and more passionately. Our thoughts were merged together, a complete combination of our shared wills with no mental doors or barriers between us. We were of one mind – and one flesh. There was only love.

This was deeper ... more real, than the love we had shared together under the love magic influence of the water fairy. Perhaps it was nearness of Mother or some vestigial awakening of her former fey powers, which must have been considerable at the time of her exile, undoubtedly greater then Lydia’s.

When a penis later entered suddenly into Linda, it was as if that member had also penetrated into me as well, the feeling of that happy instrument pleasuring us both together. Momentarily later, a similar joy tingled our joint senses as another cock entered first in my cunt and then later smoothly into my ass, taking a dozen or so strokes in each pleasant abode before alternating to the other orifice. With the other rival cock now emulating this fucking pattern in Linda’s cunt and ass, together we moaned with the joint delights of experiencing intimately this pair of double-penetrations while our tongues remained enraptured by the other’s clits, cycling together synchronized pairs of regular and increasing strong orgasms as we shuddered in joint congress, our devotion to each other singular, of one mind and flesh.

The transvestite brethren knew no mortal fatigue upon their enraptured bodies and despite the odd occasional ejaculation, their penises remained constantly erect and ever-ready to perform in the Goddess’s service. Our every hole received equal loving attention in an endless rotation of dutiful, but fervent lovemaking, as the resident priests and priestesses visited each of their visitors in turn. Their semen was unlike any treasure I’d ever tasted before, full and rich, yet bearing hints of sweet fruit and even the scent of wild flowers. Each drop of the precious fluid made me tingle, desiring the taste of yet still more!


Throughout the night, Linda and I remained joined, bounded in our love. We had no other thoughts, wants or needs, save that which we had in each other’s arms. At last though, undoubtedly hours into our devotions, our minds separated slowly and quite with reluctance, as we began to become aware of what else was happening in the chapel. The high priest had just rung a small hand bell twelve times, perhaps marking the toll of midnight, and I saw Lydia climb up onto the base of the central tree. There was an upshot of the roots there not unlike a large wooden phallus, and with a grand flourish the former fairy theatrically hugged the tree, impaling her cunt right on to this natural wooden dildo and she began to ride it like a woman possessed! If that wasn’t quite enough stimulation for her, the high priest then positioned his magnificent cockhead right against Lydia’s sphincter, and with barely a grunt of difficulty began to also sodomize her ass as she rode her root dildo!

Surprisingly, or perhaps not, similar tree root didoes emerged out from the grass, enough for everyone, visitors included, to mount up and ride along as well. Linda and I didn’t want to be parted; not in the least, but with a little encouragement from a pair of the devout brethren, we found that we could at least hold hands together. Separate now but still together. That would do. Soon there was a great unbroken circle around the central stone and tree, as we all rode our wooden phalluses, together hand-in-hand.

I’ve been to at least my share of orgies, here in the Magic Kingdom or in the mundane world. Lots of gangbangs and moresomes, but never quite anything like this at all! I had to admit that this was really something new and quite special!

I saw that Dot was on the other, left hand, side of me holding my other hand and our eyes met with love as well and she winked at me. I swear, I could clearly hear her sweet voice in my head, laughing, although her lips smiled, but never moved even a twitch!”

“Actually, Lydia is too much of a worry-wort. Jack would have enjoyed this! We’ve got a rule – he can fuck my ass whenever he wants it, but then I get to peg his ass afterwards! My favorite strap-on is still back home, but I’ve got a spare back in the truck in my ‘go-bag’ and if you’re good, I’ll use it on you too, or let you watch me use it on Jack ... or even Barry, or if you’d prefer you can use it on me!”

“Promises, promises ... my love!” I whispered in my head back to her, and she squeezed my hand tightly, as did Linda, who laughed with us, her thoughts still shared with ours.

And so, we rode our wooden phalluses, ever onwards ... probably for hours. My cunt ought to have been worn out, right to my very skin but it was lost in a happy frictional glow and I mashed my cunt upon it. Then at last there was a great cracking of the stone and it or perhaps the roots of the tree had now shifted so that a passage underground beneath the tree was now revealed. Reluctantly, the necessity that had driven us so far this long evening and night faded, and our passions declined sufficiently that the reason for our purpose here could once more me itself manifest itself clearly in our thoughts.

“Well, I’ve spent worse evenings.” Dot commented as she gingerly lifted herself up from her wooden root dildo and then laughed, hugging me tightly and then Linda in turn as the three of then kept our hands held together once more. Lydia was already at the entrance to underground sanctum sanctorum, the grotto holding the means of directly consulting Mother, probably much to our eventual dismay and misfortune. The twins, with some reluctance, joined us there, pushed along by Gertie. The warrior maiden had a rich glow to her face and breasts and undoubtedly had greatly enjoyed herself, but she was also looking quite embarrassed enough to never ever admit this! Sex for her, unfortunately, was merely an ordeal to be done and over with as quickly as possible.

“Best be quick!” Lydia muttered, and she descended down into the earthen tunnel ahead of us, holding Gerties hand, which towed along the reluctant twin girls in sequence. Dot then followed and Linda and I took up the rear, each holding hands too so that we were all part of the long unbroken chain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.