Full Metal Prophylactic - Cover

Full Metal Prophylactic

Copyright© 2016 by Rumpleforeskin

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When the Magic Kingdom spirals out of control, even little steps, like the return of a hero, a former US Marine, along with a gun-toting nymphomaniac Duchess, several former fairies, and a few surprised friends sounds like a good idea. Once again, it's time for a complete rampage through the dodgier corners of a very dysfunctional Magic Kingdom, smiting the wicked on behalf of another very pissed off Fairy Godmother... and Mother Nature herself! Lots of gratuitous everything! Starts SLOW...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Military   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Caution   Nudism   Royalty   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

I’ve always been an early riser, invariably up at dawn (usually cheerfully) regardless of when we’d climbed ourselves into bed the night or early morning before. Today I was unusually chipper. A long afternoon of wild uninhibited group sex followed by over ten hours of sleep had rewound up my internal clock rather nicely.

Dot was up too and was adding sticks to the dying fire to get it rekindled and ready to cook breakfast. Like me, she was still naked, and I cuddled up to her to give her a good morning hug and kiss on the cheek. She hugged and kissed me back and we kissed together and gave each other a quick tit-squeeze.

“Doing ok, love?” I asked, as we cuddled together and tossed on a few more small sticks into the gently growing flames.

“I think so ... things are weird, true, but alright ... I think. I still love Jack and he still loves me, and we still love our girls ... even though right now they’re giving him a second blowjob back in our tent. Admittedly, I was the one who started things all over again this morning, by showing off a few oral techniques. He came in my mouth and then they dove right in to practice.”

“Sound like sunrise in our tent.” I laughed. “I woke up first at the first crack of dawn and started to lick Linda’s perfect nipples and diddle her clit. That roused her and then we got distracted for a while together before we bothered hubby. Barry can sleep through an earthquake but not a dual-tongue blowjob. She was on top, starting to fuck when I got hungry and needed to piss. Oh! And there’s Trinity dashing over to our tent to join in. I almost wish I was there ... but I’m starving and for once would rather eat than fuck. That’s probably the first and only time those words will ever leave my lips. I’ll go find the bacon and eggs ... and go take that piss; you can add some wood and find the frypan!”

I walked well away from the lake and spread my legs and gave the grass a really long and intense shower. Dottie watched and with a smile, then came over to stand next to me and bent apart her cunt lips to piss as well. I was already mostly done and I casually caressed her ass and inner thigh, helping to spread her lips wider as her urine spray flowed by our feet. When she had just a trickle left, I kissed her on the mouth with some tongue and quickly bent down to catch the last few piss dribbles into my open mouth as my tongue began to clean her off. I swallowed the last few spurts of her golden nectar flow and made sure my tongue had cleaned inside of lips and the entry to her vagina.

“That was so nasty!” She exclaimed, “Is that a custom here too?”

“No, not really at all! Unless you’re an attendant to a royal princess.” I laughed, kissing her first on the mouth with just my lips but as her mouth opened I let her share the faint traces of her urine with me. “I’m just a crazy very nasty slut with a thirst for every fluid that a man or woman can produce. My first mistress, the evil princess, started ny training when I was just thirteen. She made all of her ladies-in-waiting drink her piss ... all of it, morning, noon and night. It was too precious, she told us, to waste down a latrine or on the ground. Yeah, it’s an acquired taste ... but I love it now. Morning piss is much stronger and definitely takes getting used to ... but now, I sort of prefer it. I drink Barry’s on weekend mornings, so he doesn’t have to leave the bed before I blow him. Sometimes at night too, especially if he’s been drinking beer. I love that weak-ass recycled stuff! We once went to swinger’s party where two dozen guys and gals downed a keg of beer and they pissed all night all over me in a bathtub! A golden memory! Ha ha! Piss is sterile with no germs in it ... especially here. To me, it’s just a way to say ‘I love you’, all of you, that nothing whatsoever about you offends me.

“Are you done? Or can you squeeze out another spurt? I want to taste you now.” Dottie now bent down before me, her face an inch from my crotch and she spread my lips with her fingers. I didn’t have much, but I could just squeeze out a couple of five second spurts of urine that first splashed her face and tits then went into her open mouth. She swallowed, but didn’t find the warm tonic as delicious as I did. Still she didn’t spit any of it out. When I was done, she too cleaned off my crotch with her tongue and then arose to offer me a surprise with her closed mouth. She had saved the last spurts of my piss and as we kissed we shared the partial mouthful of urine and together swallowed it.

‘Yep ... a very acquired taste.” She grimaced with a slightly sour face. “But I love you too anyway. I suppose it will improve with repeated practices.”

“Undoubtedly. Now, while you’re in the mood to stretch your sexual horizons, go try and swallow Jack’s bladder stream. It’s harder to drink when they’re on their back and you’re sucking head down, but deep throat him and keep your lips sealed tight and try to let him piss right down your throat. Or right inside of your ass ... I love that full hot enema feeling too! Later, when you’ve got the knack of it, you can just hold his cockhead inside your lips and let him flow slowly into your mouth and swallow in intervals. Guys love that. It’s much nastier and more intimate! Shows that you adore them! Now with girls, other than like now on your knees, the sixty-nine works out best, especially if you can piss into each other’s mouths at the same time. Goddess! That makes me instantly cum, every time.”

Dottie smiled conspiratorially and disappeared off into their tent and didn’t emerge for nearly twenty minutes. This gave me time to finish getting the fire ready and I started to cook breakfast. Still alone, I ate mine and then had seconds when Dottie returned, her mouth again bearing a fresh load of fresh morning bladder wine for my sampling. That got us kissing and diddling each other again but the smell or food kept us from getting too distracted. A few minutes later the smell of breakfast brought everyone together by the fire. Both teenaged girls had wet sticky crotches with visible cum leaking around their cunt lips, as did Linda. Barry and Jack had a matched pair of shit-eating smiles and Dottie and I smirked, hugged and welcomed the late arrivals with a fresh batch of bacon and eggs. Like me, Barry had wanted to fuck Linda for years, and now he’d finally gotten his chance ... and it seemed as if the wait had been worth it.

No ... Lydia had still not arrived!

Everyone washed up us afterwards in the shallow edges of the lake, but I did not summon the water Fae again. Everyone was a bit worn out from yesterday and the briefer fun this morning. Everyone just stayed naked, with the warm summer sun and breezes there was no real reason to dress. Under normal circumstances it would have been a perfect day to lie naked in the sun, so having nothing else better to do, that’s exactly what we did. I spread out a big comforter on the grass and sprawled out to enjoy myself. Dot and Linda soon joined us to rest and except for the odd kiss and wandering finger, we avoiding starting anything erotic that no one was quite in the mood to finish.

“I think we’re going to like it here,” Dorothy muttered, half in a sunshine induced doze, “Jack took his blood pressure after breakfast and it is already down over twenty points from usual. Same I bet for his cholesterol too. I’m starting to feel like a new woman too. Something in the air, you said?”

“The air, the water, the earth, the grass and the trees around us, all of it. Lydia explained it all to me once but I didn’t understand half of what she said. There’s no disease here and very little mundane sickness. No cancer – no breast cancer, no lung cancer, no cervix cancer, no skin cancer and or no prostate cancer. No diabetes, no appendicitis, no arthritis, no heart attacks, or kidney and liver failures. Especially, there are no sexually transmitted or venereal diseases! Gonorrhea, syphilis and AIDS have never come here. Women don’t even get yeast infections and mostly don’t ever die in childbirth, barring rare weird circumstances. We don’t even suffer from cramps or monthly periods, save for the occasional mild blood spotting, and I’ve told you already about birth control. The children aren’t in graves either, by the age of five, save by mishap or accident. Men and women here are still mortal, and must remain so for the sake of the Balance of life and nature, but they age well and mostly live to ripe ages. Even the Fae aren’t eternal ... that is why nature here is truly in balance – Mother and her faerie keep it that way! You and Jack can probably live to eighty or ninety here, and with the blood chemistry of teenagers, back in your real world.

“Jack and I starting briefly discussing that this morning, before we got diverted. We’re going to have to talk ... really talk, and decide what our boundaries are. Both right now and for the future. We’ve got no regrets over what happened yesterday, except some minor concerns about our daughter’s involvement with us. It is a bit awkward, but I doubt it will last.”

“Unlikely,” Linda agreed. “Everything now to them is new and wonderful, a world without limits or boundaries for them to explore. They’ll find new friends and stronger attachments quite soon enough. You’ll probably be quite horrified. Keep talking with Jack, now while we’re still in limbo waiting for my sister. Fence those boundaries, but keep them flexible at least at first, in case mistakes occur. This is all quite new to you too! You and Jack were pretty sexually liberal back home, but you weren’t swingers and swapped or had threesomes and moresomes, like Amanda and Barry frequently did. Their relationship is at least as strong as yours is, but it’s also extremely elastic and encompassing, and entirely without core jealousies in their hearts. That’s rare ... extremely uncommon in most open marriages and relationship and most people can’t handle plural or polyamorous bonds. Make sure that you take measured steps, together, in case one of you crosses a boundary that the other is not quite emotionally ready for. And ... be prepared to forget and forgive, when, not if, that boundary gets passed.”

“What she said,” I added. “As you’ve experienced, things can get interesting here, with opportunities and temptations different and beyond what you would have faced back home. Decide ... firmly, just where your marriage is going to go, both this afternoon, tonight, tomorrow and next year.”

“I think we’re on the same page, but we’ll take a very long walk together this afternoon and nail down some more details. A few years ago when he was working a bit too hard and away from home for too long, he joking told me over the phone that an actress, a pretty famous one a decade younger than me and with much better tits, was putting the moves on him hard, wanting to get him into bed! I told him to go ahead, to do her and get it out of their systems so that they could finish up the film and he could get his ass back home where it belonged, with me. To this day, I’ve never once asked him if he nailed her or not. I didn’t need to know ... I knew that he would come back home to me and not start a long term relationship or ever want a divorce. At a luncheon with studio wives, mostly all divorced and remarried at least twice, I once heard a woman lament that men were nowhere near the men they used to be, the men of the so-called ‘greatest generation’. I responded to her that the men of the greatest generation didn’t come home to a wife in sweatpants with ‘Juicy’ branded across her ass ... who will most likely divorce him, taking half of everything he owned past, present, and future ... and then quite likely would start doing nude Internet webcam shows for their 15 year old son’s best friend. I think, we each have exactly what the other one wants and needs ... and we have a pair of beloved true-friends that were always more than just employees to us, and I’m sure that our hearts are open to sharing with them.”

We sunbathed, dozed and took shallow splashes into the lake water’s, taking heed not to either say the faerie’s name or to beckon her in any way. I think we all would have loved a longer swim into the deeper waters, but none of us were inclined to indulge in the exhaustive lovemaking frenzy that would certainly result. The twins had other ideas and dove off into the waters to swim out to the deeper parts of the lake. They disappeared a few minutes later and Dorothy started to worry for a moment, but with a loud splashing and a flourish of three iridescent long fishtails above the surface, the three young girls dove and swam about in mermaid form together until they sank before to surface to find pleasures deeper below the gentle wind ripples of the lake.

“They’ll be fine ... they’ll have gills, and cunts to play with down in their upper fish parts. They’ll return at dusk ... or for sure by tomorrow morning ... probably.” Linda sleepily muttered, cuddling up next to me as Dot arose to go collect her husband for their long walk afternoon together. The guys were by the shore fishing, and they had been enjoying exceptionally good luck, with a stringer of nearly a dozen plump fresh trout. Dinner tonight was going to be quite exceptional!

Snuggling closer, Linda’s face began to nuzzle my right breast and I rolled over to my side so that we could hold each other and kiss, when her mouth was otherwise sucking and gently teasing my nipples. Eventually, with our fingers very gently probing and softly rubbing the other’s sex, we kissed slowly and passionately for several long minutes, our breasts, legs and hips soon quite intertwined.

“How come we weren’t lovers, doing this years ago?” I whispered, kissing her yet some more. “I’ve wanted this for years, since I came to the mundane world and you helped Amelia and I adapt to their customs. Barry has always wanted you too, us all together ... why didn’t we, until now?”

She kissed me harder, her tongue swirling inside my mouth with a need for me that almost seemed painful. Then then pulled back a bit to speak, and kiss my face gently and softly, all the while now caressing my head. “I wanted too, just as much as you did, if not more. My loins quivered and my nipples hardened every time I was with either Barry or you, together. I knew that I wanted ... needed you, but I had job, a duty that needed at least a little emotional detachment and I was afraid that I could not make the decisions that I needed to, if we had become lovers then, or even until now. I knew that Lydia ... and Mother, would need you both again, here, and I was then quite determined to never again to return here. My love for you both, once fulfilled, would have prevented that. My heart given, after so very many long years alone without love, would break with such a separation. I never expected or dreamed that I would need to return here, against my vows, to bring you. Now, perhaps for the worst, we can be ... and are together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.