Full Metal Prophylactic
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Rumpleforeskin

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When the Magic Kingdom spirals out of control, even little steps, like the return of a hero, a former US Marine, along with a gun-toting nymphomaniac Duchess, several former fairies, and a few surprised friends sounds like a good idea. Once again, it's time for a complete rampage through the dodgier corners of a very dysfunctional Magic Kingdom, smiting the wicked on behalf of another very pissed off Fairy Godmother... and Mother Nature herself! Lots of gratuitous everything! Starts SLOW...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Military   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Size   Caution   Nudism   Royalty   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

“Welcome to the Magic Kingdom!” Linda cheerfully announced, I supposed for our amusement. She then joined the four newcomers to give them their first introduction to her former magical realm. Other than the smog-free sky and clean healthy air, at first not much seemed to have changed in our trip between worlds, but within moments things just started to feel different, and better. I was indeed back home once more!

The gently smoldering teleportation circle we found ourselves within was in a large grassy clearing somewhere in a forest next to a clean and unpolluted lake. Jack and I went over to take a long drink and then we start changing out all of the stored water in our canteens and then also the pair of five gallon jerry water cans in the trailer. When faced with a choice, Los Angeles tap water always loses out in taste to any water from the Magic Kingdom. Even so called bottled ‘Spring Water’ didn’t have half of the taste or refreshment quality of the water here. It was one of at least a dozen things about this magical land that was a distinct improvement over ‘reality’ and so-called civilization. Not even a hint of pollution to be found ... no fairy godmother or the like would put up with that!

But, here and now we were all quite alone out here in the wilderness. No lights, no sounds, and no activity anywhere near us as far as we could tell. Within a few minutes the teleportation pentagram here had finished burning out and soon even the embers were starting to cool.

When, did we get here? How long after the kidnappers?” Barry asked, his .45 pistol already in one hand as he rummaged with his other to pull out his favorite Alexander Arms 6.5mm Grendel assault rifle out of the back seat of the Goat. He’d loved firing his magical version of the gun here so much that he bought a few ‘real’ ones once he got back home, including the 24” Counter-Sniper model. He asserts that the Grendel is the perfect ideal middle ground between the 5.56 mm NATO and the 7.62 mm NATO, taking the best attributes of each. It has a flatter trajectory and retains greater terminal energy at extended ranges than either of these cartridges due to its higher ballistic coefficient. It’s far more accurate than .308 all the way out to 1200 yards and beyond, with utter reliability. He thinks it’s the pinnacle for what may be achieved in the M16/AR-15 chassis, especially when firing experimental ‘blended metal’ ammo (which he bought six cases of), which very definitely is not approved by the Geneva Convention. That wasn’t going to be any problem though, here in the Magic Kingdom! I lean towards the H&K H416/417 family myself, as the most desirable ‘fix’ for the troublesome AR-15/M16 family, but I have to admit that at the range he can outshoot me every time when using the Grendel, especially at distance.

Linda didn’t answer, at least at first and she just shrugged as her eyes panned out looking into the moonlit gloom with increased frantic helplessness. She’d gotten us here, but now she was completely helpless, still without magic once more in her homeland.

“Fuck if I know. I’m still powerless ... I renounced the power of Fae years and years ago. Gave my wand to my crazy younger sister and turned sideways to the moon, and became mortal. Or something resembling mortal anyway. I’m crazy old, I vaguely remember helping Mother name all of the animals at the dawn of creation, but she asked me to do one thing that I just couldn’t ... and so I self-banished myself and instead became a clinical psychologist. There, in the Mundane world, I lived through at least dozen generations of increasingly fucked up humanity and still remained a hotsy-totsy MILF that barely looks in her mid-thirties. On my worst day, I can make any Boy Scout cum in his pants with just a smile. In retrospect, it didn’t all suck ... you and Barry had given me a sense of purpose again for my life these last few years. Maybe ... Mother was also right about a few things. I think I’ll soon find out. Now ... where the fuck is my virtually useless slutty sister?”

Lydia, Linda’s younger and much wilder sister, was the current official Fairy Godmother of the entire Magic Kingdom, at least she was when Barry and I had left a bit over seven mundane earth years go. Time here ran different; sometimes faster, sometimes slower. When we were last here, we’d clipped the wings, figuratively and literally of everyone who even had a thought otherwise about disobeying her. She had the wand – she had the power ... but her ass wasn’t immediately right here – now - to meet us! Something had to be terribly wrong!

The creation of the teleport portal out and the multiple returns back here ought to have set off magical alarms in her head that any of the Fae could have sensed an thousand leagues from here. Where the fuck was she?

So, we waited. Another hour, then two. Nothing. Fuck!

Barry and Jack unpacked the main tent and also the two sleeping tents and then they set up the rest of the camping gear for a protracted stay. There were traces, still warm even, of a large campfire about ten yards away from the dead scorch-marks of the teleportation circle. A large group of men had been here and had obviously camped for a while, and we now did the same.

Dot and I scrounged up plenty of dead-drop from the nearby woods, enough to run a campfire for a few days, not that we’d stay here that long. Since no one had a clue where we were, there was no point about driving off into the dark, without a road or even a map to follow! Hell, we didn’t even know which way the kidnappers had gone! Linda was growing more beside herself every passing minute with worry and twice, we had to stop her from just running off into the darkness of the forest in a near-mindless panic. We also needed to keep close to the camp so that we wouldn’t mess up any of the tracks the assault team might have left. Barry and Jack were going to do some searching around the area at first light, but that didn’t help us now. The girls were already asleep by the bonfire and we moved them into their sleeping bags and then we waited by the fire. I killed the rest of the rye bottle and the others nursed a few beers. Nothing – no Lydia, or any other Fairy Godmother to our rescue!

“You know the bad news,” Barry whispered to me as we slowly ate our dinner together, enjoying the camp fire, “that something’s obviously gone very, very wrong since Lydia wasn’t already here to greet us, and help smite some ungodly asses! Even worse is ... her prior enchantments on me, my heroic wishes ... they’re all gone. I’ve tried both my M1911 pistol and my Ka-Bar, they’re still mundane! I’ve tried commanded them to alter and change, as they should and I can feel a bit of the resident magic trying to obey, maybe with just a bit of shimmer, but failing. Worse even still ... I’m very mortal here, now. Before, Lydia’s protections would save me from just about anything and everything, but now I’m still vulnerable. Look, see ... this is one of my extra ‘normal’ knives, nothing special – not the Ka-Bar Lydia cast her charm upon ... see, I can be cut, and bleed, just like normal. This wasn’t quite the way I’d anticipated my return here would be!”

It was just a skin-pick, hardly worse than a shaving cut, but he was right ... a normal non-magical blade could and would cut him!

“Well ... Proper Prior Preparation does Prevent Piss-Poor Performance,” I muttered and I held my lover tightly. “Thank God for the Goat ... and her fully loaded cargo!” We hadn’t left a thing to chance ... if there was going to be a future disaster, war or civil mayhem, back in the mundane world or here in the Magic Kingdom, then we were going to be ready for it ... regardless of whatever might befall us. Damn ... I was sure that we were going to miss having that Barrett magical option available! They’re crazy illegal in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia and none of our dubious gun loving friends in other places had found one for us yet. Well, we had other newer toys that would probably adequately compensate for its loss.

Still, by any measure, this was more unwelcome news to face right at the start of our new adventure, which was already looking like a ratfuck right from the very beginning.


Waiting then another hour or so (Barry’s digital watch was still tracking the hours but we no idea if the time was right), we let Jack and Dot get some shuteye in their tent and with an increasingly despondent and frantic Linda. Barry and I then bided over the final early morning hours until dawn, sitting with her as she nursed sips of Stoli from a still mostly full bottle. She was nearly hysterical now, worried about her sister and largely spent the waning hours of darkness cuddled up and weeping in either or both of our arms. She and I even kissed a few times. We’d done that before, affectionately, and a few times before we’d almost even made out, just light petting though, sort of erotically – a kiss and maybe a just a squeeze of a perfect tit. This was another one of those moments ... but the moment still just wasn’t right. So far, it never had been. Barry had wanted to fuck her for years, and I shared the sentiment. I’d seen her flawless bare tits before, several times at our swimming pool. Even Barry had to admit that they were absolutely perfect, even better, fuller and perkier than mine. As for the nipples, they were a masterpiece that no Hollywood plastic surgeon could ever hope to duplicate. Absolutely textbook perfectly erect like pencil erasers that no bra and blouse could ever entirely conceal.

About dawn, somehow the mood and rightness of the then and now began to change as Linda and I began to kiss again hot and heavy as I held her to comfort her in her desperate and utter distress. I felt in something of a mental fog, our tongues intertwined and our hands under the shirt of the other, caressing and holding each other’s now bare breasts. I felt the zipper of my denim skirt being unbuttoned and then unzipped, the fabric falling to the grass over my heeled shoes. Then a soft finger began to glide down to my slit, finding my pierced clit. Then came the insistent tugging and twisting. I never wore underwear because the skull-head piercing would wear a hole through even the stoutest granny panties. My fingers were now reaching for the zipper of her longer skirt when Barry’s hand gently but firmly grasped mine. Moving between us, he slowly and softly kissed me and then he turned to his head to kiss Linda the same loving way. Moving her hand away from my bare cunt, he gently held both our hands.

“It’s almost light and the girls will be up soon. I’ll keep the watch ... why don’t you two take some rest in our tent. I think we’re going to be here for a while, so share a little comfort, but get some sleep too.” I swear he then winked at us, then kissed each one of us again before patting both of our asses goodbye, off to bed. We obeyed without complaint, more or less. The brain fog lifted for a few moments and I picked up my skirt and walked with Linda over to the main tent. Linda stripped down to her bare perfect skin just outside the tent, and then she gave Barry a wickedly evil smile. I stripped too and stepping inside to join her and after laying down with her on the large king-sized air mattress I think we gave Barry a rather interesting show for most of the next hour. We never did get around to closing the tent flap shut. Later, after we’d fallen asleep (the stress somewhat relieved) Barry closed it up for us, perhaps when the girls woke up for breakfast. Neither Linda nor I woke up until sometime around lunch.

No ... still no sign of the Good Fairy Lydia. Fuck...


We dressed, reluctantly, before leaving the tent for lunch. I’d have much rather gone naked straight into the lake for a long swim but I didn’t want to shock our guests just quite yet. Modesty be damned! I was home again, but temporarily at least I needed to set a proper example. Very, very temporarily ... only until I had a long talk with the girls’ mother Dottie!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.