I Needed a Friend

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2016 by WelshWriter

Sex Story: A story I wrote for a friend. Pure fiction but he wishes it wasn't

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Black Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

I am sixty five year old retiree, living in a block of sheltered accommodation flats in North Wales. I’ve got a pretty good life, I’m not short of a few bob and have plenty of lady friends but like with most things, there’s always room for one more and sometimes that one more comes from a totally unexpected direction.

Last weekend, I was sitting the cafe of my local Morrison’s having a coffee, when I spotted a fellow resident of the block walk in. As she looked round for a table, she must have seen me because the next thing I knew she was walking towards me. “Hello,” she said, “Mike isn’t it? Do you mind?” she said, pointing at the seat on the opposite side of the table. “No,” I replied, “feel free.”

I’d seen her around the block but didn’t know much about her but now with her sitting a table’s width from me, I could tell she was quite a good looking woman. When she unzipped her coat I could see she had a good bust which was accentuated by the tight white top she was wearing and before she sat down I saw that she had on a knee length, pink skirt and her legs looked pretty good too. All in all she made a good candidate for ‘one more’.

As we sat and drank our coffee, she told me her name was Hazel and she lived on the floor above me. We talked about the usual things, the weather, our neighbours, just normal, run of the mill everyday things. I wasn’t really paying much heed to what she was saying though, my attention was elsewhere, namely on her ample bust. Neither of us had much shopping so I carried hers back to flats for her and when we got to the parting of the ways she took her bag off me and gave me a light kiss on cheek. “Thanks for carrying my shopping Mike,” she said, “you’re a real gentleman.” At this point I knew I had to learn more about her and instead of going to my own flat I went down to the only person in the flats I was really friendly with, Clive, to get more info on her.

When I mentioned her name to Clive he smiled. “Oh so you’ve met our Hazel have you,” he said, giving me a knowing grin. “Well if she’s taken to you I think you’re going to get to know her better, much better. When I asked him what he meant, just smiled again. “Oh don’t worry if she really likes you you’ll soon find out.” After I got back up to my flat, I couldn’t get the image of her bust out of my mind and when later that night when I went to bed I had the best wank I’d had for ages imagining it without her top and bra.

The next day was a beautiful sunny one and I was pottering around in the flat when I happened to glance out the window and saw Hazel sitting on one of the benches in the communal garden sun bathing. She had a really brief pair of shorts on and a top that she’d pulled down over her shoulders and tucked up under her bra. The bust that I’d wanked off over the night before was barely hidden and soon I had a huge hard on which got bigger the longer I watched her. This time though I couldn’t wait till bed time to relieve it and sat there and wanked off while watching her through the window.

The next morning I was putting my rubbish out, I’d dropped my bin bag into the hopper and was turning round to go back into the flats, and found Hazel standing between me and the door. Straight away the image of her sitting on the bench flashed into my mind and I felt my cock hardening again. “Good morning Mike,” she said, “oh if you’re interested I’ll be sitting on the bench again later.” Before I could reply, she reached down and patted my semi hard cock and smiled. “I hope you enjoyed the view,” she laughed as she walked away. I couldn’t believe her reaction to knowing I’d being spying on her but for the rest of the day I kept looking out through my window waiting for her to appear.

It was around four thirty when the sun was shining over the roof top and right onto the bench that she eventually came out. She still had the shorts on but this time she was wearing a blouse that covered the whole of the top half of her body. When she’d settled down on the bench, she looked up at my window and gave me a little wave, then started to unbutton her blouse. She had on what appeared to be a bikini top, that revealed more than it hid and I could clearly see her breasts bulging out over the top and once again got a massive hard on. I didn’t get much time to enjoy the view because, after about ten minutes, she got up, put her blouse back on and headed back into the flats.

I was about to go into the bedroom to relieve the pressure in my jeans when there was a knock on the door. I was half a mind to ignore it but, as it may have been something important I went and answered it. When the door swung open, I almost shot my load in my pants. Standing there smiling at me was Hazel and she’d taken the blouse off again and now that gorgeous bust were less that an arms length from me. “Hello Mike,” she said, “I thought I’d pop up and see how you were.” As I stood there, I saw her glance down at the bulge in my jeans and she smiled. “Mmm,” she said, “it looks like you’ve got a bit of a problem there.” I just stood there, lost for words but she put her hands on her hips and tilted her head to one side. “Well aren’t you going to ask me in or do you want me to take care of that out here?” she said, looking down at my bulge again. Almost in a trance, I stood aside and Hazel walked down the hallway but instead of turning right, into the lounge, she turned left and disappeared into the bedroom.

I stood there for a moment, not quite believing what was happening then after shaking my head to clear it I followed her into the bedroom. The sight that met me as I walked through the door will live with me for the rest of my life. In the short time it had taken me to walk down the hallway, Hazel had taken the bikini top off but not just the top, she’d also taken her shorts and panties off and was sitting on the side of the bed, stark naked. This was a lady who knew just what she wanted and wasn’t afraid to go and get it.

Without a word, I walked across to the bed and dropped to my knees and pressed my lips against her pussy! It smelt fantastic but when I poked my tongue out and ran it through her lips the taste nearly blew my mind. I nearly came in my pants right there and then, but, I took a deep breath and started licking all over her pussy, from her clit to the wrinkled skin around her ass hole. Hazel began to moan and grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth harder onto her pussy. I started licking it harder and faster, until I heard her gasp and begin to shake as my mouth filled with her love honey. When she’d calmed down I got to my feet, stood infront of her and unzipped my pants, fishing my cock out of my boxers. Hazel didn’t need telling what to do next and put her hands on my ass cheeks and pulled me towards her and slid her lips over the tip of my cock and proceeded to give me the best blow job I’d ever had. I was so turned on that in less than a minute later, I was blowing my load down her throat. Hazel hadn’t finished though and she kept licking and sucking on my cock until she was sure I had nothing left to give!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.