Haunted by the Futa Ghost
Chapter 15: Futa Ghost’s Naughty Exorcism

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Futa Ghost’s Naughty Exorcism - Yoshiko gets quite the surprise when a 500 year old ghost of a futanari shrine maiden haunts her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Ghost   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

“No,” I cried out in grief and regret. “No, Ojo-sama!” Tears fell from my eyes as shame overwhelmed me. I had failed her.

I stared up at her beautiful form of Mitsuko-hime dangling from the branch of the pine tree, swaying in the breeze that groaned through the cursed woods. Her eyes bulged. Her white-painted face smeared by her tears. Her sandal had fallen off. I grasped her sock-clad foot.

Slime soaked her sock, covered my hand. I jumped back, gaining my feet. Shadows writhed around her body. The yokai still resided in her. It was weakened by my exorcism spell and fought with her soul to escape the vessel of her body. Parts of the shadow extended up the rope to grip the branch.

I could seal it in the tree. I just needed power. But I had no instruments. My gohei was destroyed in the backlash. I had no ofuda prepared. There was only one way to seal it. I took a deep breath. There was nothing left for me. My Ojo-sama was dead.

And it was my fault.

I looked up at the half-full moon shining through gaps in the pine tree’s branches. “Curse you, Hangetsu! A full turning of the moon! I had responsibilities! Why! Why didn’t you warn me? Look what you caused!”

My fury boiled through me. I reached into the power of my divine blood. I was a miko, descendant of Kanshu-no-Kami, the guardian of my shrine and village. He had wrestled with Yokubo-no-Tako for a thousand years.

I could do the same. I would do the same.

I screamed out, reaching into my soul with all my fury and grief, and threw myself at Mitsuko-hime. I jumped higher than should be possible, propelled by the strength of my divine ancestor. I screamed out the nineteen names of the yokai.

And sealed his spirit into the tree with my soul.


500 years later...

Chris blinked. The blonde futanari, who had once been a boy only hours ago, groaned as she looked around. She was back in her body, escaped from Mitsuko’s soul. Her dick was still buried in Miyu’s asshole, sharing the space with Yoshiko’s girl-cock. They had fucked Miyu’s ass when she had been possessed by Mitsuko to exorcise the ghost.

And it had worked.

“We’re out!” Chris gasped in relief. “We’re out.”

“She’s gone,” Miyu gasped. “I’m free. I’m free.”

Then the fear hit Chris. She ripped her cock out of the Japanese girl’s asshole and stared at the purple portal. It still glowed against the wall at the T intersection. Her girlfriend was through the portal, taken to another reality by the tentacle monster. “We have to save Lori!”

“Sayuri-chan,” Yoshiko gasped from beneath Miyu. “Did it work? I watched you two make love.”

... It worked, Yoshiko-chan... the futa-ghost answered, delight in her voice. Chris heard it in her thoughts like it came from every direction.

“Then we can save Lori.” Chris’s head whipped around to face the portal. It still lay open, glowing with the purple energy. They were about to go through and rescue Lori from the tentacle demon when ghost-possessed Miyu had attacked them. Delayed them.

“Yes,” Yoshiko nodded.

... Mitsuko-chan and I are prepared to help you...

“Chan,” Yoshiko smiled as she wiggled out from beneath Miyu. The half-Japanese futa was as busty as Chris, her round, blue eyes wide with excitement. “That’s so wonderful. I’m glad you two are happy.”

... Very happy...

“Are you communicating with the ghosts?” gasped Miyu as she rose, cum flooding out of her asshole.

Yoshiko nodded.

Chris rushed to the portal. “Let’s go. Lori’s in there. That thing is fucking her to death.”

Miyu’s eyes widened. “Isthat a portal to Yomi?”

“Yes!” Chris nodded with impatience. “Come on, Miyu, you’re a shrine maiden like Sayuri. We need your help, too.”

“But...” Miyu shivered, her pale body trembling. She was petite, her breasts small, a thick, black bush hiding her pussy. She pushed up her glasses. “We will stand no chance against a yokai in its realm. We must wait for it to appear in our reality.”

“While he fucks Lori to death!” The anger burst out of Chris. She would not let her girlfriend be killed. She pictured Lori’s smiling, vibrant face framed by her fiery hair. “Fuck that! Let’s go.”

“Yes,” Yoshiko nodded.

“This is not wise,” Miyu said. “Hangetsu sent me here to deal with Yokubo-no-Tako, but she didn’t intend me to die.”

Miyu’s wand, with a single chain made of paper diamonds, rose into the air. ... I will go with you, Chris-chan. So will Mitsuko...

“Two shrine maidens and one’s a ghost, Miyu,” Yoshiko said, grabbing the discarded ofuda, a folded, rectangular piece of rice paper with Japanese characters painted on with sweeping brush strokes. “We can do this.”

... I understand him... a new voice spoke—Mitsuko. ... Miyu-chan, I am so sorry for possessing you. But I spent five hundred years trapped with it. I know its weaknesses...

... And I know its nineteen names... Sayuri added.

“That is ... an advantage,” Miyu admitted, taking the ofuda. “And the seal Hangetsu gave me is powerful.”

... Hangetsu sent you?... Sayuri sounded shocked.

“She made a mistake five hundred years ago. She was responsible for Kanshu-no-Kami’s death and the yokai escaping his temple. She’s been searching for it for five hundred years. A month ago, an oracle predicted it would escape in the lands across the sea, by the bay of fog and the mighty trees. So I came, ready to stop it when it escaped and seal it for good.”

“Then let’s do it,” Chris said, impatient.

... The yokai will be strong. We have to weaken it... said Mitsuko.

“How?”

The chain of paper diamonds flared white as it whipped through the air and struck Yoshiko. The busty futanari gasped, stumbling back, her naked tits bouncing before her. They rippled and slapped together, her nipples hard and dusky.

“Sayuri-chan,” she gasped.

“What did you just do to her, yurei?” demanded Miyu, her eyes wide behind her glasses.

... I imparted my divine essence to her... Sayuri answered. ... I am a miko like you, Miyu-chan. I am a descendant of Kanshu-no-Kami, an enemy of the yokai...

The wand lashed out and struck Chris. The white light washed over her. Energy rippled through her body, ending at her nipples, pussy, and aching cock. Her toes curled as she stumbled back, a wave of desire washing through her. She struggled to hold her balance and...

Fell through the portal into darkness.

Chris gasped as she tumbled through a void of nothingness. It pressed in around her. She felt so cold. So lost. She would never find her way out. She would be stuck here forever, trapped between life and death for—

She landed on her ass on a wet rock. Steam rose around her. It was muggy, hot. Water splashed, rippled. Women gasped, moaned. A purple light glowed out of the pool, spilling through the grotto. The monster lay in the center of the water, holding three figures up in the air. Ms. Lindon gasped and moaned, her brown hair flying about her face as tentacles pumped in and out of her asshole and pussy, her juices dripping down to the open mouth of the tentacle monster.

“KAI!” it bellowed. “AMAI KAI! HAMAGURI!”

Chris shuddered. The second figure was Kat, transformed into a futanari by Yoshiko’s girl-dick. A tentacle-pussy pumped up and down her cock while two more tentacles fucked her pussy and asshole. Her face twisted as she screamed out in rapture.

The third figure dangled limp, her eyes fluttering. Pussy juices dripped from her snatch as the tentacles reamed her holes, draining more and more of her life out of her. Chris gained her feet, screaming her girlfriend’s name.

“Lori!”

It echoed through the grotto. Chris clenched her fist, staring at her girlfriend in the tentacle’s monsters clutches. She would save Lori. She wouldn’t let her girlfriend end up like Mariah. The Black girl lay on the edge of the pool, unconscious, her legs stuck to the ground by purple gunk, her naked breasts rising and falling.

She was near death. And Lori would be joining her. The monster would drain the life from all four.

“FUTANARI!”

Water splashed. Tentacles surged out at Chris, the monster hungry for her pussy and cock. It feasted on sexual fluids. With a curse, Chris dove to the ground to dodge the tentacles. Her shoulder ached as she rolled on the ground, the first tentacle spilling past her and...

Slime splashed across her skin.

Pleasure surged through her body. She gained her feet, groaning, fighting the urge to throw herself at the tentacles. She wanted to same pleasure Kat experienced, a pussy-tentacle sliding on her cock, two tentacle-cocks fucking her pussy and asshole. But she would resist. She wouldn’t give in.

“I’ll free you, Lori,” Chris shouted, springing forward and—

Tentacles wrapped about her body. They writhed, covered in the aphrodisiac slime. Lust burned across her flesh as the monster lifted her into the air. Appendages wrapped about her tits, squeezing them, the ends rubbing on her nipples.

“CHICHI!”

“Fuck,” Chris groaned as the tentacle pussy slithered down her cock, enveloping her futa-dick in pulsing, throbbing, writhing pleasure.


“Oh, no,” Yoshiko gasped as Chris fell through the portal. “We have to go through.”

... Yes!... Mitsuko shouted. ... We have to seal the yokai...

... It shall not ruin more lives... Sayuri-chan agreed.

“Let’s go, Miyu,” Yoshiko shouted, racing for the portal. Her big tits bounced. “Help us.”

“This is folly,” Miyu said, but her bare feet slapped across the hallway floor.

Yoshiko threw herself into the portal, leaving behind the hallways of her private high school, Redwood Academy, behind. She gasped as she entered the dark void. For an eternity that lasted only heartbeats, she feared she would be trapped and—

She landed on wet stone, stumbling. Before her, Chris moaned, lifted into the air by the tentacle monster, joining Kat, Ms. Lindon, and Lori in writhing with the monster. Yoshiko’s heart clenched as she stared at it.

“FUTANARI!” it bellowed in such glee as its eyes stared at her. Tentacles lunged.

“Oh, no,” Yoshiko gasped.

And then Miyu, stepping through the portal, bumped into Yoshiko. She tripped and fell forward right into the tentacles. Lust flared through her as the writhing appendages wrapped about her body. Sucking ends latched onto her nipples, her breasts squeezed into bulging mounds. She moaned, lifted into the air, her toes curling.

She tried to fight the pleasure. Sayuri had done something to her. Wasn’t it meant to protect her from the lusts? To let her fight the monster? But the pleasure surged through her flesh. Her entire body tingled as the monster lifted her up over its body, its tentacles ramming into her pussy.

“Yes,” she howled as the tentacle-cock fucked in and out of her pussy. Her girl-dick throbbed and bobbed in the air, precum dripping from the tip as the monster fucked her pussy so hard, so fast.

Shivering pleasure shot through her. Her head snapped back. She moaned and gasped, her pussy clenching and squeezing down on the thrusting cock. A second rubbed at her asshole. Burning rapture surged through her as it slammed into her bowels.

Ecstasy washed through her body. Her pussy clenched so hard. Her toes curled and her arms spasmed. Below, white lights flashed as Sayuri and Miyu battled more tentacles reaching for them at the portal. Yoshiko was dimly aware of the wand lashing its chain around, driving back tentacles while Miyu used her piece of paper as a shield.

All Yoshiko cared about was being fucked.

“Lori,” Chris moaned nearby. The gender-swapped futanari grasped Lori’s shoulders. Shaking her. “Oh, Lori, it’s fucking my cock and pussy.”

“Chris... ?” Lori’s words were slurred. “Oh, Chris, yes.”

The pair kissed as the tentacles fucked them. Yoshiko quivered in delight as she dangled overhead. The tentacle-cocks reamed in so fast and hard into her pussy. They stimulated her, shooting pleasure through to the tip of her dick.

“IE!” bellowed the monster as more light flashed.

Yoshiko’s girl-dick ached and throbbed. She grasped it, stroking it with her hands as fast as she could. The pleasure surged through her. Her pussy and asshole clenched down on the thrusting tentacle-cocks. Her dick throbbed, dripping precum into the monster’s mouth.

Each drop glowed with a opalescent sheen, bemusing Yoshiko for moments.

... It’s working, Miyu-chan... Sayuri called out. ... Work around to the right...

“Yes,” Miyu called.

“Oh, Miyu,” Yoshiko moaned. “You have to experience this. It’s the best. Its fucking my asshole and pussy so hard. I’m going to cum!”

“Good,” Miyu moaned. “Cum! You, too, Chris!”

Flashes of white light strobed through the grotto as Yoshiko writhed. The waving tentacles brought her closer to Kat, her bully. The punkish girl writhed and gasped, her breasts jiggling, her mouth open wide.

“No fair,” Yoshiko gasped, her free hand reaching out to grasp the tentacle fucking up and down Kat’s pussy. “I have a cock, too, yokai! Why won’t you fuck mine? Don’t fuck hers! She’s a bitch!”

“I was such a bitch,” moaned Kat, her body quivering. “Yoshiko, you’re here. Oh, yes. That’s awesome!”

“It is,” Yoshiko panted, her orgasm swelling. Her cock throbbed in her stroking hand while her pussy and asshole burned from the wonderful friction of the thrusting tentacle-cocks. The one in her pussy was thicker, stretching her cunt open so wide. It made her body twitch and spasm. “And you’re still a bitch.”

“Sorry,” Kat moaned, squirming. “Oh, god, yes, take my cum. Drink it! It needs all our jizz.”

“Yes!” Yoshiko jerked her cock as fast as she could, her dick aimed at the yawning mouth beneath her. More drops of her opalescent precum rained down. There was a scintillating, mother-of-pearl sheen to the droplets.

“Pretty,” Yoshiko groaned, stroking her dick so hard, the pressure building and building.

Kat’s hands seized Yoshiko’s face and planted her lips on Yoshiko’s. Her blue eyes widened as a new heat surged through her. She moaned into her bully’s mouth, their tongues dancing. Her pussy clenched hard on the thrusting cock. Her asshole writhed about the other.

Brilliant cum spurted from her dick. It glowed with pearly light as it shot straight down to the open mouth of the monster. The rapture burned hot through Yoshiko. She shivered and moaned into Kat’s kiss, her free hand squeezing her bully’s breast. Her body thrashed as the ecstasy boiled through her mind.

Every eruption of her cock shot more and more bliss through her body. She spasmed.

“IE!” roared the monster. It writhed, its moans filled with pain. It closed its mouth, Yoshiko’s cum splattering its purple, rubbery flesh.

And smoked.

“Fuck!” Chris moaned nearby. “I’m cumming, Lori!”

“Wonderful!” purred the redhead.

The monster’s roar boomed through the grotto. It ripped its tentacle-pussy off Chris’s dick. Smoke poured from the tentacles-pussy’s fleshy opening, Chris’s cum sizzling the monster. Yoshiko didn’t care what was going on. She was cumming ... She kept kissing Kat harder and harder, their tongues dueling.

Such rapture shot through her.

“Now, Sayuri-san!” shouted Miyu.

... I am a student of the Divine Dance, I am the embodiment of the Sacred Kami. I am the champion of Kanshu-no-Kami, blessed in his name on the day of my birth. My mother before me danced the Kagura to keep you bound, as did her mother and hers. And so shall my daughter! The blood of Kanshu pumps through my veins...

... You cannot stand before me Nightwater!...

As Yoshiko thrashed, white light glowed from empty air. A figure appeared in the middle, outline by the radiance, negative space inside pure white. The figure danced, spinning, chanting in a sonorous tone while the wand whirled around her.

... By Kanshu-no-Kami’s sacred strength, the power of his mighty limbs, the strength of his righteous will, I bind you, Yokubo-no-Tako. I name you Tentacles of the Depths, the Darkness of the Grotto, the Slime of Passion, Nightwater, Dark Foam, Lurker in Dark Waters, Molester of Maidens, Woman Eater, Devourer of Passions, Hunger of the Depths, Bottomfeeder, Clam Devourer, Tentacles of Dark Rapture, Octopus of Darkness! By your nineteen names, I bind you and seal you!...

The monster roared. Yoshiko came again. Her cum splattered on its flesh as she thrashed in rapture. Miyu thrust her ofuda forward, striking the beast in its rubbery face as its tentacles reeled and roiled. Energy flashed through the room. The white light about Sayuri’s ghost flared brighter and brighter. The radiance swallowed Yoshiko.

And...

Warmth engulfed her.

“Yoshiko-chan,” a soft voice whispered.

Gentle hands stroked her. Water splashed.

“Wake up, Yoshiko-chan,” a second voice whispered.

“It’s over. Wake up, please, Yoshiko-chan.”

Her eyes fluttered open. Yoshiko groaned, the two hands sliding up her body, one finding her left breast, giving a squeeze. Two Japanese girls stared down at her, their eyes slanted, their face delicate, like dolls, with dusky-olive skin a few shades lighter than her own. Their breasts were small, nipples hard and dark. One had her black hair piled into looping mounds and held in place by an alabaster comb.

“Mitsuko?” Yoshiko groaned. “Sayuri-chan?”

“Yes,” Sayuri smiled, water dripping off her body. Steam rose around them.

“We’re in the hot springs,” Yoshiko whispered. “Did I fall into your souls?”

Sayuri shook her head. “When the energy of the exorcism shot out, it caught you for a moment. You’re still in Yomi, just a different part of it.”

“I don’t understand...”

“Sayuri-chan wanted to say goodbye to you,” Mitsuko said, her hand squeezing Yoshiko’s breast. “And, my, what large bosoms you have. Is that from your gaijin blood, Yoshiko-chan?” “Yes.” Yoshiko shivered. “Goodbye?”

Tears burned in Sayuri-chan’s eyes. “I’m afraid so.”

She leaned down and kissed Yoshiko on the lips. Confused, she sighed into the kiss, loving the feel of Sayuri’s lips on hers. Her hand reached out, bushing through the water to find the ghost’s body. She brushed a sleek thigh, stroking it.

Then Mitsuko leaned down and engulfed Yoshiko’s hard nipple.

She shivered and moaned into Sayuri’s kiss, her nipple throbbing in Mitsuko’s mouth. Both their delicious hands stroked down her stomach and plunged beneath the waters. They grasped Yoshiko’s hardening girl-cock.

Delight rippled through her body as both girls stroked her dick. Their hands were wrapped about her shaft, one above the other, and stroked her slowly. Her crown throbbed every time they reached the pinnacle.

Oh, this is wonderful.

Mitsuko swirled her tongue about Yoshiko’s nipple between hard sucks. Every time the princess did, tingles raced down to Yoshiko’s pussy. Her snatch clenched as her thighs rubbed together, a growing ache building and building in her.

And then the ghosts’ others hands, the ones not occupied by stroking her dick, lifted her ass until she floated on the surface of the water. It didn’t feel like normal floating where she could sink down at any moment, but like the water supported her. It was impossible, but this wasn’t the real world.

It’s a dream. Their dream.

Sayuri broke the kiss. “Mitsuko, want to suck your first cock?”

“I think I have,” the princess’s ghost said, her eyes growing faint, distant. “When...”

“That doesn’t count. You weren’t yourself.” Sayuri’s hand, which turned out to be the one at the bottom, shook Yoshiko’s cock. “Come on, let’s suck her cock. I can attest that Yoshiko-chan’s cock is wonderful.”

“Oh, you were so naughty today,” Mitsuko grinned.

“I was. My deepest apologies for not sharing my fun with you.” Sayuri inclined her head, her long, black strands of silky hair spreading across the water. “I offer you the first taste of Yoshiko-chan’s delightful cock.”

“Mmm, yum,” Mitsuko purred.

The two spirits slid down her body. Yoshiko trembled, their hands caressing her side as she floated impossibly. She closed her eyes, enjoying the steam around her, their hands on her. Their tongues licking at her cock.

“Oh, yes,” she moaned, shivering as both ghosts’ tongues climbed her cock.

They went slowly, dragging their tongues, savoring her cock. They rose higher and higher on Yoshiko’s long shaft. And then they both reached her spongy crown at the same moment. A shiver raced through her body as their tongues swirled around her tip.

And met at its peak.

The ghosts kissed around her cock’s crown. Sayuri cupped Mitsuko’s cheeks with her hands, both their eyes closed as their lips worked together and against the tip of Yoshiko’s cock. Pleasure spasmed down her shaft and through her body.

Tears burned in Yoshiko’s eyes. It was so beautiful. For five hundred years, they had been separated, kept apart by the terrible monster. Poor Mitsuko was even driven mad. But it was over. They had each other.

“Thank you,” Yoshiko whispered.

Sayuri broke the kiss. “For what?”

“For including me in your love.”

Color darkened Sayuri’s cheeks while her smile grew pleased. “Thank you for helping me save her, Yoshiko-chan. You shall have my eternal thanks and friendship.”

“Thank you,” breathed the princess, her hand still gripping Yoshiko’s shaft. Then she slid it up, squeezing hard. A bubble of precum appeared at the tip. The princess licked it. “Mmm, accept our thanks.”

“Yes,” Yoshiko groaned as the princess licked again.

Sayuri’s tongue joined Mitsuko, the pair lapping at the precum bubbling out of Yoshiko’s futa-dick. The busty girl shuddered, her tits jiggling above the water. Her toes curled. Pleasure shot through her as the ghosts licked and nuzzled at her cock.

Then Mitsuko engulfed the crown, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked.

“That’s it,” purred Sayuri. “It’s like sucking a very fat nipple. Put all your effort into it. And don’t forget to run your tongue around the crown.”

“She’s hasn’t,” gasped Yoshiko, shivering as the princess’s tongue swirled around her tip. “Oh, Mitsuko-hime, that’s amazing.”

The princess smiled around Yoshiko’s cock, her mouth bobbing lower and lower, taking more of it. Her hand stroked the base. The busty futanari groaned, hands grasping her own tits. She squeezed her pillowy mounds as the pressure swelled in the depths of her pussy.

Sayuri’s head vanished beneath the water. She moved then resurfaced, pushing Yoshiko’s legs apart, exposing her pussy. The futa-ghost licked and nuzzled at Yoshiko’s pussy, sliding her tongue through her hot folds, shooting pleasure through her body.

Water splashed as Yoshiko writhed. Her ass clenched and her toes curled. Mitsuko sucked so hard, and Sayuri licked so fervently. Her back arched as the two ghosts loved her pussy and cock. Mitsuko’s head bobbed, moaning as she enjoyed giving her first blowjob.

And Sayuri loved devouring Yoshiko’s pussy.

“Oh, that’s so good,” Yoshiko purred, the pleasure building in her. “Oh, just what I needed. Mmm, yes. Oh, lick me. Devour me. Make me explode.”

“Uh-huh,” Sayuri moaned. “Oh, you taste so good, Yoshiko-chan. Cum in Mitsuko’s mouth. Let her have her first taste of girl-cum.”

“It’s wonderful!” groaned Yoshiko, her pussy clenching while Sayuri’s tongue probed deep. “Oh, my god, yes. I’m going to cum so hard.”

The pressure built in the depths of her pussy. It surged, looking for a weakness to explode through. It found her cock, pressing up the shaft towards her tip. Sayuri licked faster, each swipe expanding the pressure while Mitsuko’s sucks brought her closer and closer to erupting.

Sayuri’s tongue fluttered through her folds. Yoshiko groaned, eyes squeezing shut as the pleasure built and built. Mitsuko twisted her head, moving the sensitive tip of Yoshiko’s girl-cock around the inside of her mouth. The sensation shot down her cock, joining the bliss churned by Sayuri’s tongue.

“Yes!”

Yoshiko exploded.

Her cum surged up her cock and erupted into Mitsuko’s mouth. The princess gasped in shock, slanted eyes widening as the first blast of girl-jizz splattered against the back of her throat and swirled through her mouth. Yoshiko’s pussy clenched with each eruption, squeezing down on Sayuri’s probing tongue. The pleasure surged so hard through her.

She thrashed, rapture flooding from her pussy and shooting from her cock. She groaned with each eruption. Her fingers clenched hard on her tits as she thrashed, floating on the water. Her ass clenched, hips bucking, driving her cumming cock to the back of Mitsuko’s mouth.

“Yes, yes, yes, you wonderful ghosts! I love it! Oh, Sayuri-chan! Mitsuko-hime! Wonderful!”

The final heave shuddered through her body. Her cock spurted the last time. Her pussy’s spasms died. She groaned, relaxing into the hot water, arms falling down at her side. Mitsuko pulled her mouth off Yoshiko’s dick, seized Sayuri’s face. The pair kissed, sharing cum and pussy juices, their tongues dancing as Yoshiko drifted on rapture.

“Wonderful,” Mitsuko moaned, breaking the kiss. “Oh, I can’t wait to suck your cock, Sayuri.” “Mmm, I can’t wait either.”

“But we need to give her a final gift,” Mitsuko said, stroking Yoshiko’s still hard dick. “A taste of royal pussy.”

“I’ve already had a taste,” Yoshiko groaned, remembering when she fell into Sayuri’s soul and fucked the memory of Mitsuko. I even took your cherry once.

Mitsuko blinked at that. “Was that when I was mad?”

“Too long to explain,” Yoshiko groaned. “But, yes, I would love to experience your royal pussy.” Mitsuko rose out of the water like she was on an elevator. She stood on the surface of the steaming hot spring, then lowered herself, straddling Yoshiko’s waist. The futanari groaned as Sayuri raised her dick and brought it to the princess’s pussy.

“Enjoy, Yoshiko-chan,” Sayuri said, guiding Yoshiko to Mitsuko’s pussy.

“I will,” Yoshiko groaned as the hot, tight pussy slid down her shaft. Her eyes widened at the pleasure engulfing her dick. It was intense, surrounding her. It made her shiver and squirm. Her girl-cock throbbed as more and more of the princess’s snatch swallowed her cock.

Until Mitsuko, shuddering in delight, bottomed out. She ran her hands up to her small breasts, cupping them as she groaned her delight. She shifted, sliding the futanari’s cock around in her pussy. A smile grew on her lips.

“Oh, that is as wonderful as your cock, Sayuri.”

“I’m glad she is satisfying you,” Sayuri purred. She hugged Mitsuko from behind, hands reaching around, caressing the princess’s stomach.

At the same moment, Sayuri’s futa-cock pressed at Yoshiko’s pussy. She groaned again, this time caused by her pussy being filled with hot cock. Her dick throbbed in Mitsuko’s pussy as more and more of the futa-ghost’s shaft slid into her depths.

“Yes,” Yoshiko groaned when Sayuri bottomed out in her pussy. “Oh, this will be wonderful!”

“Yes!” agreed Sayuri. “You are just so wonderful, Sayuri. Her pussy feels as amazing as yours, Mitsuko.”

“Good,” Mitsuko groaned. “Enjoy her, my love. I know I shall.”

Sayuri, grinning over Mitsuko’s shoulders, drew back her cock and slammed it. As she did, Mitsuko rose up Yoshiko’s girl-dick and then slid back down it. Pleasure raced through the busty futanari. Her cock and pussy both burning with friction as the two sexy ghosts enjoyed her body.

Her big breasts bounced and jiggled as she was rode and fucked. Her cock throbbed in Mitsuko’s pussy and her cunt clenched on Sayuri’s thrusting dick. The pleasure roared through her on the heels of her last orgasms.

“I am so lucky!” Yoshiko moaned. “Thank you, Sayuri, for haunting me!”

“Yes, yes, yes,” Mitsuko moaned in agreement, riding Yoshiko faster and faster. Her hands squeezed her small tits. A moment later, Sayuri’s hands joined Mitsuko’s. Both ghosts groped the princess’s breasts, pinching her nipples.

Which caused her pussy to clench harder on Yoshiko’s dick.

Water splashed as Yoshiko trembled. Sayuri slammed her girl-cock deep into the busty futanari’s pussy. Hot friction burned in her sheath, shooting rapture up to the tip of her cock buried in wet cunt. The princess twisted her hips, undulating, stirring Yoshiko’s girl-dick through rapture. Bliss shot down her cock to her pussy.

The two sensations ran back and forth between her pussy and cock. And when they passed, sparks burst in the depths of her body. Yoshiko groaned, the pleasure building and building as the two sexy ghosts enjoyed her body. They fucked her hard, fast, ramming their cocks over and over into her depths. It was amazing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.