Haunted by the Futa Ghost
Chapter 11: Slimed by the Tentacle Monster

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Slimed by the Tentacle Monster - Yoshiko gets quite the surprise when a 500 year old ghost of a futanari shrine maiden haunts her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Ghost   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

I was energized as I raced down the path lit by the half-full moon. Transformed. Changed.

Futanari.

I did it. I made contact with the great Kami Hangetsu, a deity both male and female, changing back and forth with the cycle of the moon. But when it was half-full, the Kami was both. And now so I was I. I had a dick. My clit turned into a hard, throbbing cock.

My Ojo-sama would be so impressed. I promised her that I would find away for us to marry. Even though I was only a lowly miko, daughter of the priest of our village’s shrine. But if I had a cock, I could marry her. Then she wouldn’t have to leave me to marry another daimyo’s son in a different province.

We wouldn’t have to be parted.

I raced with joy, my new cock bouncing inside my hakama. It was so strange. It ached and throbbed. I wanted to masturbate again. Even better, I wanted to see Mitsuko-hime, but my Ojo-sama would be in her father’s castle. I couldn’t go there tonight. I would have to wait for our daily bath at the onsen.

I couldn’t wait.

The path wound out of the forest and passed our onsen. The air was chilly despite my excitement. I was shocked by how cool it was for a summer evening. I stared ahead and...

Something glowed. A great, yellow light spilled through the trees, dancing, wavering. Fire?

Was something on fire?

My stomach clenched as I raced down the path, my excitement forgotten. There was a fire. Was it the village or... ? No. It couldn’t be the shrine. No, no, no. That was impossible. The shrine couldn’t burn. It had to be something in the village, an accident or...

I reached the path that branched off to the shrine. The fire burned in that direction. I could see the flames dancing over the red arch of the tori marking the entrance to the shrine’s grounds. I swallowed, freezing for a moment.

What had happened?

I raced down the path to the shrine. I passed beneath the tori and gaped as the shrine came into view. The entire structure blazed, flames dancing through holes in the roof, the walls engulfed in fire. It spilled yellow and red light across the well-manicured grounds leading to it. There was something lying on the ground, a lump that—

“Otosan!” I shouted, racing to the figure.

I fell to the ground beside the body of my father. He was dressed in his dark-gray hakama and white haori, the garb he wore when performing a ceremony. A gohei lay near his outstretched hands. He lay on his stomach, but his head...

“Otosan!” I gasped in horror.

His head had been wrenched around, staring up at the sky, eyes wide, mouth gaping. Ugly marks wrapped about his throat, puckered like suction cups. Like the tentacles from the yokai trapped in the shrine. My stomach sank. I glanced at it and felt the malevolent energy.

Yokubo-no-Tako had escaped his prison. But he couldn’t do that. Not so long as I danced the Kagura every Autumn and Spring equinox. And that wasn’t until the next half-moon...

“No, no. How much time passed? Hangetsu, what did you do?”

When I awoke, the paper shide of my gohei looked like it had soaked in water then dried, the diamonds deformed, weathered. And the air was too chilly for summer, but not for the start of autumn. Had an entire cycle of the moon passed? Had it taken me a month to transform.

The roof collapsed in a shower of sparks as I screamed out, “NO!”

My selfishness caused this. My father’s death, the escape of the yokai. Tears fell across my father’s prone form as I cried over him. I clutched him, shaking. What had I done? What had I unleashed?

“Is that the priest?” a gruff voice asked.

I looked up to see a samurai in lacquered green armor standing over me, his helmet cradled in his arm. He knelt, his lamellar mail rattling. He stared at me, orange reflecting in the dark hairs of his topknot.

“Is that the priest, miko?” the samurai asked again.

I nodded my head. “My Otosan.”

He let out a sigh. “My apologies, miko.” He glanced at the flames. “So it is true, the yokai escape the shrine.”

I nodded my head, tears falling.

“It has come to my Lord’s castle. It has possessed him.” The man reached out, seizing my arm. “Come, you are needed for an exorcism.”

“Mitsuko-hime’s father is possessed?” I asked in shock. My stomach roiled. I wanted to sick-up.

The man nodded.

I had to go. This was all my fault. I bent down, grabbed the gohei lying beside my father. The wand had two shide fluttering from the end, the diamond chains swaying in the breeze. It was an instrument to fight evil. I tightened my grip, tears falling hot down my cheeks.

I had to fix my mistake as part of my restitution. What little that could be fixed.


500 years later...

Nothing mattered more to Yoshiko than the feel of the monster’s tentacles around her body. Not her best friend Lori running down the hallway naked, nor the blonde girl beside Lori who looked a lot like Yoshiko’s friend, Chris. Nor the moans of Ms. Lindon already caught by the tentacles and fucked to orgasmic delight. And nor the little voice screaming warning in her head.

Sayuri-chan said to run. Why aren’t I running?

Yoshiko was caught up in the aphrodisiac slime coating Yokubo-no-Tako’s tentacles and smeared across her body as they writhed around her. It made her flesh burn. Her cock throbbed as the tentacle-pussy fucked up and down her shaft, sending rapture flooding to her pussy stuffed with the tentacle-dick. It reamed her cunt hard. The half-Japanese futa writhed, her huge tits bouncing as the pleasure shot through her.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned. “Oh, that’s so good.”

“We’re coming, Yoshiko,” the blonde shouted, holding a folded piece of paper in her hand, her large tits bouncing.

Lori swung a Japanese wand with a chain of paper diamonds dangling from the end. “Just hold on!”

“Fuck me, monster,” Yoshiko moaned. “Yes, yes, yes.”

... No... the groggy voice of the futa-ghost said in Yoshiko’s mind. ... No, it’ll consume all your life essence. It’ll drain you until you’re a husk...

“FUTANARI!” the monster groaned. “HAMAGURI! MUSUKO!”

“No,” Kat, Yoshiko’s bully shouted. Moments ago, the pair wrestled with each other on the ground over who could fuck the other’s pussy with their girl-dicks. Kat had won. Now she seized Yoshiko from behind, pulling on her. “I get to fuck the tentacles, not you!”

“Oh, you bitch,” Yoshiko gasped. She groaned, pulled between her bully’s grip and the pleasure of the tentacles fucking her cock and pussy. “Let go. I’m having fun! Stop being such a cunt!”

“I want to be molested by those tentacles.” Kat’s hard cock brushed Yoshiko’s ass. “I want my dick sucked by the tentacles and my cunt fucked. Please!”


Lori’s bare feet slapped on the hallway floor, echoing as she raced beside her gender-swapped, futanari girlfriend, Chris. She gripped the wand in her hand, the paper chain fluttering as she sprinted as fast as she could. Her best friend writhed in the grip of the tentacle monster, her black hair dancing as she bucked and shuddered.

Then Kat Rollins seized Yoshiko wrapped up in the purple appendages. Lori almost stumbled in shock. Kat also was a futa, her huge cock prodding Yoshiko’s ass as she tried to wrench the Japanese futa free of the tentacles’ embrace.

Kat wasn’t trying to save Yoshiko, but wanted to be fucked by the monster.

“Oh, she is always such a bitch,” Lori groaned.

“And her bitchiness is helping Yoshiko out,” Chris answered as they raced closer and closer. Lori nodded, pushing her red hair out of her face. She gripped the smooth handle of the wand. According to Chris, Miyu had driven the monster off once with this wand and the paper seal held in Chris’s hand right now.

But the monster also took Mariah with her.

Lori didn’t want to think about that. She had to focus on saving Yoshiko from the tentacle demon. She closed the distance. It bellowed obscenely, still fucking Ms. Lindon, the English teacher, above its open mouth. Foamy jizz spurred out of her pussy as the thing came in her. The spunk was so thick and foamy, like suds washed up on the beach from the sea.

Lori reached the monster, swinging the wand at the tentacles wrapped about Yoshiko’s body. The paper chain fluttered through the air as she let out a loud shout from deep in her guts, from the diaphragm. The chain arched down right at the tentacles.

Hope surged in Lori.

The paper chain hit.

Nothing happened.

“No,” she groaned.

The monster flicked a tentacle at her. It struck her in the stomach. Heat flared through her as she stumbled back, the slime smearing across her body as it tried to seize her. Chris grabbed her from behind, hauling her back to safety.

“I can feel your boobs,” Lori gasped, undulating as her girlfriend held her from behind. “Mmm, they are so big and juicy. You are so lucky. I wish I had tits as big as yours.”

“You have to fight the lusts,” Chris groaned.

“Mmm, lusts,” purred Lori. The redhead dropped her wand, turning around.

Chris pushed her back. “You’re covered in the slime. If you touch me, I’ll be as horny as you.”

“But I want you to be as horny as me.” Lori shoved her hand between her thighs, her pussy so wet. She rubbed at her clit, missing her girl-cock. But that naughty, ghost-possessed Miyu had stolen it from her not long ago. “Fuck me! Get out your cock and fuck my hot, juicy cunt. I know how much you love my pussy, Chris.”

“Fuck,” Chris groaned as Lori shuddered, two fingers from both her hands stretching out her pussy. She fucked them in fast, loving the sound.

“Yes, fuck,” Lori moaned, her pussy clenching on her four digits. “Let’s fuck right now.” She fell to the floor, spreading her legs wide. “See how juicy I am, Chris? See how hot my pussy is? Don’t you just want to ram that big, thick girl-cock of yours into my cunt? I love your new dick. So much bigger than the one you had as a boy.”

“Just ... Just stay there and masturbate,” Chris groaned and rushed at the monster.

“Wait,” Lori gasped. “Please, fuck me, Chris!”


Chris shivered in fear. She wanted to grab Lori and run, but Yoshiko needed help. Chris, Lori, and Yoshiko had been close friends since they were kids. When Chris was a boy, he never thought it was weird that Yoshiko was a lesbian. He never asked her to make out with Lori or demeaned her. She was just Yoshiko to him. His friend.

And now her friend needed help.

Thrusting the ofuda forward, Chris rushed the monster. She hoped the folded piece of rice paper, covered in Japanese writing, would be more effective than the wand. What if only a shrine maiden like Miyu can use these effectively?

“CHICHI!” bellowed the tentacle monster. A purple tentacle lashed out a Chris.

She flinched, moving the ofuda like it were a shield to block the incoming attack. A bright, white light flared as the tentacle surge at Chris. The rubbery appendage flinched back, the monster bellowing in pain. Hope surged through Chris.

And lust.

Droplets of slime peppered her tits, each one a small, burning point of passion. Her clit itched to sprout into a futa-dick. Chris grit her teeth, fighting the lusts. She had to advance on the monster to free Yoshiko and Ms. Lindon then drive off the creature. She couldn’t give into her lusts and—

“I need that cock!,” moaned Lori, seizing Chris from behind.

The blonde shuddered, her girlfriend’s face burying into her pussy from behind, licking, tonguing. Sensations stirred through Chris. Her body writhed, tits heaving. The lusts she fought only intensified as Lori’s tongue slid through her folds, teasing her.

Her clit sprouted an inch.

“Lori,” Chris groaned, struggling to take a step forward. But Lori had her arms locked tight about the blonde’s waist, her fingers reaching down, finding Chris’s clit. “Fuck!”

Her clit throbbed beneath Lori’s assault, swelling larger and larger. The redhead’s tongue penetrated the blonde’s pussy, swirling, stirring such lust through her. She gripped the ofuda, moaning and shivering.

“Yes,” Kat gasped, seized by the tentacles. One turned into a pussy, slamming down her cock. Chris groaned. Her futa-dick sprouted, aching to be engulfed by the monster’s tentacle-pussy. Lori’s hand stroked her shaft, the redhead licking and tonguing her pussy so hard. Chris shuddered, losing the battle against her lusts.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Yoshiko screamed in bliss, her pussy and cock both fucked by tentacles. She thrashed, her huge tits bouncing. Her round, blue eyes shot wide open, her arms thrown wide. Slime glistened on her body, smeared by the undulating, purple tentacles.

Have to save her!

With a surge of will, Chris stepped forward, pulling away from her girlfriend’s grip. Breaking free, she lunged forward, throbbing cock and heaving tits bouncing before her. She thrust the ofuda at the monster. Tentacles flinched back, allowing Chris to press on towards Yoshiko.

“IE!” snarled the monster, sliding back.

“Yoshiko,” Chris groaned and seized the half-Japanese futa’s waist, hauling her back while shoving the ofuda towards the tentacles wrapped about her.

Lust surged through Chris. Slime coated Yoshiko and rubbed across the blonde’s body. Gritting her teeth, the gender-swapped futa threw herself backwards, pulling Yoshiko free. The pair stumbled to the floor. More of the slime smeared across Chris’s body, coating her boobs and cock. Yoshiko twisted around, her blue eyes wild with lusts.

“Chris?” she moaned, staring into her eyes. “You’re a futanari girl now?”

“Yes,” Chris moaned, their tits pressed together, smeared with slime and cum. Her nipples throbbed. Her dick ached.

The monster bellowed in the background, but Chris didn’t care as Yoshiko kissed her hard. Their lips danced, bodies heaved, undulated, the pair eager to fuck. Chris’s and Yoshiko’s girl-dicks rubbed together, their nipples kissing as hard as their mouths. Tongues danced.

I’m kissing Yoshiko. Oh, my god, I can feel those big, lush tits of hers. I always wanted to touch them. Holy shit, yes!


“Chris,” Lori groaned, seeing her girlfriend and best friend writhing in passion. Her pussy clenched. She could fuck both their huge girl-dicks.

The redhead lunged for the pair. The monster bellowed. Purple tentacles lashing through the air. Lori didn’t care. The two people she cared for most in the world were having sex without her. She wanted her pussy and asshole filled with their cocks, to be loved and fucked by the pair of them.

Her discarded wand fluttered up into the air before her. And then something pushed her back, unseen hands gave a hard shove, knocking Lori onto her ass. She blinked in shock, her lust-addled mind struggling to understand what was happening.

The tentacle seized Chris and Yoshiko, hauling them up into the air as the pair writhed together, kissing hard. Tentacles ran across their lush bodies. Lori groaned in envy as she scrambled to her feet, watching a tentacle cock squirm between the butt-cheeks of her girlfriend.

“No fair!” Lori gasped, rushing forward.

Beside her, the floating wand hissed forward. Unlike when Lori wielded it, the paper chain burst with white energy when it struck the tentacles holding aloft Yoshiko and Chris. The monster bellowed in pain, releasing the pair of futas. They fell to the floor, still kissing, their bodies smeared in cum and slime.

The chain whipped at the monster, driving it back from the fallen pair right towards Lori. She gasped in delight as the tentacles wrapped about her body. Suction cups squeezed her flesh while slime coated her skin. Pleasure flooded through her.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned, writhing with Kat and Ms. Lindon in the tentacle’s embrace.

Her eyes fluttered in delight as her feet lifted off the ground. A pair of tentacles seized her legs, hauling them apart. A thick, bulbous appendage slithered between her thighs and rubbed on her pussy, her clit aching.

She shuddered as the tentacle-cock penetrated her pussy. It slammed into her depths, stretching out her hole. The pleasure exploded through her body. Her orgasm spasmed through her, pussy clenching and relaxing on the fucking appendage.

“Oh, yes, that’s so good!”

White light flared and then the world became dark, porous. Lori moaned, shivering as the monster dragged her through an empty void. For an eternity, she came on its tentacle-cock, floating above it wrapped by up its appendages, her gasps and moans soundless.

And then they were in a grotto. It was hot, steam rising around them, a pool of water glowing with purple light beneath them. The monster settled its bulk on the rocks, mouth open, holding Lori, Ms. Lindon, and Kat above its mouth. A Black girl lay in a stupor nearby, half in the water, her hands bound by green slime, her tits rising and falling as she breathed.

“HAMAGUSHI! OMENKO!”

“Yes!” Lori screamed, not caring what it said.

“So good,” panted Kat beside her.

“Make me cum again, monster,” Ms. Lindon howled, her brown hair tossing about her face. The cock pumped hard and fast in and out of Lori’s pussy. Her body heaved, tentacles caressing her. Orgasm after orgasm exploded through her pussy. The pleasure shot through her, hammering into her mind, leaving her gasping, trembling.

She loved every second of it. She didn’t want this to stop. She wanted to keep cumming and cumming, to writhe in passion for the rest of her life. Her pussy spasmed about the huge tentacle-cock reaming her depths.

Another shoved into her mouth. The fishy slime made her suck hard, savoring the taste. She drank down the slime and the salty precum. It warmed her belly and shot straight to her writhing pussy. She came even harder.

Rapture.

Ecstasy.

She was just a thing orgasming over and over. She spasmed. She thrashed. Her juices gushed out of her pussy around the tentacle-cock, raining down on the monster’s open mouth below. She had no thoughts remaining, her eyes glossy with unending lust.

It fed on her. It fucked her. And it wouldn’t stop.

Lori didn’t care. She would spend the rest of her life experiencing this bliss.


Yoshiko let out a disappointed moan as she writhed atop the busty, changed body of her friend, Chris. The wonderful tentacle monster had gone. “No fair,” she moaned, her body shuddering, her dick throbbing against Chris’s. “Kat got to be fucked by the monster! And Lori!”

“Yes,” Chris panted, her voice higher-pitched and feminine, but also so familiar.

Yoshiko’s dick throbbed. She looked down at the blonde, gender-swapped futa, blue eyes so vibrant. “Wow, Chris, I never realized how cute you were before.”

“I wasn’t a girl before,” Chris answered, her hands sliding down to cup Yoshiko’s ass. “But I always knew how cute you were.”

“You just liked my big boobs.” She shivered, rubbing her large tits into Chris’s equally big breasts. “Mmm, now I’m not the only really busty girl in school.”

“This is temporary,” Chris groaned.

“Then I better enjoy them while I can.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.