Haunted by the Futa Ghost
Chapter 8: Ghostly Futa Sixty-Nine

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Ghostly Futa Sixty-Nine - Yoshiko gets quite the surprise when a 500 year old ghost of a futanari shrine maiden haunts her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Ghost   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

I rubbed the polish carefully into the statue of Kanshu-no-Kami, the mighty kami wrestling the dread yokai Yokubo-no-Tako and keeping him imprisoned. I shuddered as I reached one of the octopus-like tentacles wrapped about Kanshu’s leg. The artist who had sculpted the statute caught the features perfectly.

But so long as I danced the Kagura on every equinox, Kanshu would keep the yokai trapped, protecting our province.

Behind me, the slap of my father’s feet echoed through the shrine. He emerged, wearing a simple yukata of gray against the summer heat. The cry of cicadas bled through the walls. I wore a light yukata, too, though mine was a pale brown, my legs bare beneath it, my hair tied back to keep it out of my face as I cleaned.

“Otosan,” I said, my stomach writhing. I felt so different now. I was no longer a virgin. In the onsen my Ojo-sama had deflowered me with her kokeshi. And then I had taken her maidenhead, pretending the bundle of itadori fibers was my cock. It as the happiest moment of my life. “May I ask a question?”

“Yes, Sayuri-chan?”

“Are there any kami who exhibit both masculine and feminine qualities?” I tensed, keeping my hands polishing the statue.

“A curious question. Why?”

“Oh, just something Mitsuko-hime brought up while we bathed yesterday at the onsen yesterday.”

My father grunted. “You spend too much time with the Daimyo’s daughter. She is above us. If you displease her, her father may take retribution on us.”

I hesitated. “But if I don’t wash her back, won’t that just displease her more?”

He grunted again. Then he answered my question instead of talking about Mitsuko-hime. “Yes, there is a futanari kami. Hangetsu.”

“The changing moon?” I blinked.

“Supposedly, the kami can appear when the moon is half-full, when he changes from male to female or vice versa. They say the kami is female when the moon is full and male when it is new. But at the full moon, the kami is both.”

“I see. And ... how do you summon the kami?”

He gave me a hard look. “Keep cleaning, Sayuri-chan. If the sanctum isn’t spotless, I will take the willow branch to you.”

“Yes, Otosan,” I squeaked even as hope beat in beneath my breast. There was a futanari kami. How could I learn how to summon him or her?


500 years later...

Yoshiko groaned as she woke from her dream of Sayuri’s life. She had experienced the ghost’s happiest memory, the day Mitsuko had taken Sayuri’s virginity with a strange dildo made of bundled plant fibers. Yoshiko had been inside Sayuri, feeling the toy slide in and out of her pussy, the beaded cord holding the bundle tight rubbing on her sheath.

It had been quite pleasant.

“I bet you did love that day,” Yoshiko whispered. “But what happened after it? Why did the shrine burn? Who killed your father? Why did Mitsuko kill herself in that scary forest?”

The memories Sayuri had shown Yoshiko were a blur. They had spilled one after the other, almost assaulting her. Mitsuko didn’t look much different from the day she took Sayuri’s virginity to the night the princess killed herself. And the tree ... It looked so much like the tree before her school, the same species of Japanese Pine.

It couldn’t be the same tree. That one had to be dead, right? When Sayuri lived had to be hundreds of years ago.

“But trees can live long.” Yoshiko lived in Redwood, a small community in the foothills around San Fransisco Bay. It was named after the Sequoia trees that grew in the area. The Great Sequoias, the famed huge redwoods, could live for thousands of years. So why not a Japanese Pine Tree? “But I thought that was a cutting sent from Japan.”

Redwood’s sister city in Japan, somewhere on the slopes of Mount Fuji, had given the cutting to Redwood Academy back in the late forties not long after World War II ended, a peace offering. It has to be a cutting from that very tree that Mitsuko hung herself. Were you both freed as ghosts last night? Did you join her in death, Sayuri? Is that how your life ended, dangling beside the girl you loved? It’s so so sad. You did it. You became a futanari, but it was too late.

Tears beaded Yoshiko’s round, blue eyes. She was half-Japanese, looking petite and Asian save for her large breasts—the biggest at her school—and her Caucasian eyes. She pursed her lips, wiping her eyes and then sat up, the sheets falling off her pillowy tits and spilling about her lap.

She was sleeping in Lori’s room, but her friend was gone. “Lori?” Yoshiko frowned. Must be in the bathroom.

Yoshiko fell back on the bed, head on pillows. Her mission to make contact with Sayuri had failed. She just couldn’t get through to the ghost that she was the one dead. She was trapped in the memories of that happy day.

“Probably why she keeps thinking I’m Mitsuko and made me into a futanari. It’s what they both wanted.”

Yoshiko closed her eyes. She was so tired from the dream and trying to break through Sayuri’s denial. Her breasts rose and fell as she struggled to remember any details about the dream. Where was the strange castle Sayuri had walked through? And why did all the courtiers look at the shrine maiden for help, including Mitsuko-hime?

Why did I see shadows of tentacles through the rice paper door? And it sounded like a girl was squealing like she was being fucked.

An itch shivered through her pussy. Yoshiko groaned, her thoughts going back to the hot spring memory. She had interfered, joining in the fun and haunting Mitsuko as a ghost, popping her cherry with her girl-dick.

Yoshiko’s clit throbbed in memory of the sweet embrace of hot, tight pussy. The fluttering of delight across her snatch swelled. She squirmed, her legs parting a bit while her clit ached, threatening to grow into a girl cock. The fluttering grew. She blinked.

It felt like someone licked her pussy.

“Sayuri-chan,” groaned Yoshiko out loud, yanking back the covers. She couldn’t see the ghost, but she could feel the tongue licking through her folds, sliding up to her clit. Lips latched about her nub, sucking hard. “No. If you’re not going to be helpful, just go away.”

Lori didn’t want to be a futanari. She had a boyfriend. Chris was Yoshiko’s best friend, and though she loved Lori, she didn’t want to break them up. Even if she had so much fun fucking her best friend with her girl-dick.

“I have to figure this out, Sayuri-chan,” protested Yoshiko.

But that sucking mouth and fingers stroking at her wet pussy lips was too much. Her clit blossomed. Yoshiko’s back arched as her dick swelled into the futa-ghost’s hungry mouth. Her eyes fluttered, breasts rising and falling as she moaned.

It was so hot and warm in the futa-ghost’s mouth. The spirit sucked hard, her tongue swiping about the swelling crown of Yoshiko’s dick. Moans escaped her lips as her hips undulated, rising up, pushing the cock deeper into the ghost’s mouth, loving the licking, swirling tongue teasing her.

“Oh, you are such a horny ghost,” panted Yoshiko.

The ghost’s hand grasped her dick, stroking the shaft while the lips and tongue loved the crown. Yoshiko shuddered again, staring at her dick swaying in the air before her, manipulated by a spirit she couldn’t see. Her precum flowed, swiped up by the ghost’s hungry tongue.

And, faintly, the ghost’s outline appeared, like the rough sketch an artist might make in light pencil, shaping the drawing before they went in for more detail. The hint of fingers, cheeks hollowing, silky strands of hair.

The lips popped off. The hint of a tongue, a faint outline catching the highlights, licked across Yoshiko’s dick.

... Yoshiko-chan...

“What?” Yoshiko blurted out, hearing her name whispered. Before, Sayuri had only moaned “Mitsuko-hime” or “Ojo-sama.”

The ghost moved. Her body slipped over Yoshiko’s. Pale suggestion of legs straddling her head. A thick cock dangling down at her lips, the crown coming into more and more detail, throbbing hard, thrusting from a long shaft. The hint of curly pubic hairs hiding a tight slit.

“You want me to suck your cock?” Yoshiko asked. “It’s like our first time. You drank my pussy juices to become solid. Now you’re drinking my precum. Do I need to drink yours? Will that do something? Did I get through to you?”

The ghostly girl-cock nudged Yoshiko’s lips. She could feel it wanting to bury into her mouth. So she opened her mouth, swallowing the futa-ghost’s dick. Her tongue swiped across the slit. She furrowed her brow, almost tasting something salty.

It was like remembering what precum tasted like.

The futa-ghost sucked harder on Yoshiko’s dick, sending flutters through her body. Her pussy clenched and she moaned about the ghost’s shaft. Her tongue explored it, feeling the crown, brushing the slit and remembering the taste of precum even stronger. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, giving the ghost as much pleasure as she received.

It’s fun sucking a cock while having mine get sucked.

Her hands tried to grasp the ghost body but fazed through her flesh. Her body tingled when they passed through where Sayuri’s body occupied. Yoshiko couldn’t touch anything but the futa-ghost’s dick. Yet. But with every suck, the thighs around her head, the pussy hidden by curls, the dick in her mouth became more and more solid. Color entered Sayuri’s flesh, that same dusky, pale-olive skin tone Yoshiko possessed.

Mmm, yes, you’re becoming more and more real. And then what happens? Are you going to give me some answers?

Or are we both just going to enjoy ourselves and cum so hard?

Yoshiko wouldn’t mind that. Her pussy clenched every time Sayuri’s sucked. The ghost’s tongue grew warmer, wetter with every second. It made her squirm and shudder, the pleasure increasing. The flavor of Sayuri’s precum stopped being a memory and became an actual liquid that coated Yoshiko’s tongue.

Her hands brushed actual flesh. The ghost became more and more real. Solid. Skin like silk. Yoshiko stroked up and down her ghostly futa-lover’s back, sliding down to a pair of delicious buns, squeezing them, fingers kneading in.

I remember how much you loved playing with my asshole. Let’s see if you like it as much as I do. Did Mitsuko finger your asshole?

I bet she did. She was a naughty princess.

Yoshiko dipped her finger into the ghost’s asshole, searching, teasing, wanting to make Sayuri squirm and shudder. Yoshiko felt so naughty, her hips wiggling and shaking. Her entire body buzzed with the thrill of the pleasure racing down her cock. She sucked harder on Sayuri’s dick, playing with her asshole, circling, teasing.

Shoving her finger into her bowels.

The ghost bucked. Her hot, tight asshole gripped Yoshiko’s finger. The futa-ghost sucked so hard on her dick. It ached, the cum almost exploding out of ... wherever it came from. My ovaries? She pushed her finger deeper and deeper, probing the ghost’s asshole, loving the feel of her squirming and undulating.

It made her feel so wicked. So naughty. She pumped her finger faster and faster, reaming the ghost’s asshole and sucking on girl-dick.

Moans came from the ghost, muffled by Yoshiko’s cock. The sounds hummed around her sensitive crown, bringing soft groans from her own lips. She savored it, hips bucking, sliding her cock in and out of Sayuri’s lips while fingering the ghost’s asshole faster and faster.

Yes, yes, we’re both going to cum so hard. Let’s flood each other’s mouths.

Yoshiko shuddered and undulated. She humped against her ghostly futa-lover, fingers clenching into Sayuri’s ass and probing deep into her bowels. Yoshiko slipped a second finger into the ghost’s asshole, loving the velvety texture, her own asshole and pussy clenching.

Ghostly fingers stroked her pussy. They pressed into her depths. The futanari squirmed on her friend’s bed. They pumped in and out fast, probing deep and wiggling, teasing, driving her snatch wild. The pressure built and built.

Oh, Sayuri-chan, you are so naughty. I’m going to cum so hard.

Both futanari were moaning. Sayuri’s body fully solid. Her small breasts pressed into Yoshiko’s stomach while her far larger tits rubbed against the ghost’s belly. Both squirmed, savoring their sixty-nine, fingering each other’s holes.

I’m going to cum, Sayuri-chan. I’m going to flood your mouth. Flood mine. I love girl-cum. It’s so wonderful.

The lesbian futanari’s entire body convulsed. Her orgasm exploded through her. Jizz spurted into the ghost mouth while her pussy spasmed about Sayuri’s probing fingers. Yoshiko howled about the dick in her mouth, muffling her passion.

Hot bowels clenched on her fingers. Cum erupted into her mouth.

Yoshiko and the futa-ghost writhed as they shared their orgasm. Pleasure boiled through Yoshiko’s mind. She gasped and heaved on the bed. She bucked, her dick buried in a warm, wet, sucking mouth, the fingers probing her cunt keeping her pleasure roaring through her. She gulped down the salty jizz spilling into her mouth, swallowing it.

Absorbing it.

And then Sayuri vanished. Yoshiko’s fingers buried in tight ass suddenly just hovered over her. No dick filled her mouth. No lips wrapped about her cock or fingers buried in her cunt. Yoshiko gasped, shuddering, blinking her eyes.

“What was that about, Sayuri-chan?”

Gentle hands stroked her body. ... Learning, Yoshiko. Sharing...

Yoshiko’s eyes widened. She could hear Sayuri-chan speak in Japanese but understood the words. “I can speak Japanese now?”

... No, you can merely understand my words. We shared our ... essences...

... You were delicious...

“So you can’t speak English?”

... English? What strange tongue is that? Is it one of the tongues spoken in China? Or from a land beyond them?...

... Did they take over Japan?...

Yoshiko groaned. “We’re not in Japan. We’re on the far side of the world in the Americas. What year was it that you died?”

... The Thirtieth Year of the Eisho Era...

“Well, what’s that in a proper calendar?” groaned Yoshiko.


Lust shot through Lori. Her cock throbbed in the depths of her gender-swapped girlfriend’s cunt. She stared with hungry lust at the clit-cock Chris just grew. Her girlfriend had started out the day as a boy, became a girl, and now was a futanari, transformed by Lori’s own girl-dick.

“This is fucking hot,” Lori gasped. “My girlfriend is so hung.”

“Yeah,” Chris groaned, her beautiful, tanned face framed by blonde hair, her big tits pressed into Lori’s smaller, rounder tits.

The redhead groaned as she grabbed her girlfriend’s dick. She stroked up and down Chris’s cock, loving the feel of the girth, precum spilling across Lori’s belly. Ravenous lust shot through her to be fucked by this big dick. All the questions about the ghost who had transformed Chris into a girl, and who had then possessed Miyu and was trying to kill her, shot out of her head by the surge of lust.

Futanari had insane sex drives.

“I have to test this cock out,” grinned Lori. “The first pussy your new dick ever tastes.”

“Oh, fuck yeah,” Chris grinned. Though her voice was higher pitch, the inflection and tone was exactly the way she would have made them as a guy.

Only now she had big tits and a big cock. Becoming a futanari had really helped Lori to appreciate women, especially big tits. We have to get Yoshiko in the mix. Chris and I could fuck her together. Lori knew her girlfriend had always wanted to fuck their lesbian friend.

“Ooh, we’re going to have fun with Yoshiko. After we have our fun.”

“Oh, yes,” Chris groaned, her pussy clenching on Lori’s dick. “How do you want it?”

“I want this dick from behind,” Lori said, her head snapping to the right. They were parked on a small overlook with a magnificent view of the Bay Area. She wanted to scream out her passion while her big-dicked, gender-swapped girlfriend fucked her from behind. Her pussy was so hot and wet to be filled. “Where everyone can see us.”

“Oh, damn, that’s so hot,” groaned Chris. “Lori, you are so wild.”

“That’s why you fell in love with a redhead,” she laughed. “You wanted one wild slut. And you got her.”

Chris laughed and slid her pussy off Lori’s dick. The friction made the redheaded futanari shudder. Her head leaned back, squirming on the backseat of her mother’s Prius. Chris’s pussy leaked jizz, her blonde curls matted with cum.

Yummy.

The Prius’s engine suddenly growled to life. Lori gave a gasp, blinking. She had left the car on, and the gas engine had to start up to top off the batteries for the electric motor. She debated reaching through the front seats to hit the ignition button, turning off the car.

But then she saw her girlfriend’s naked, bubbly ass walking towards the wooden railing. That ass could not be ignored.

Lori was out of the car in a flash, her dick bobbing before her. She crossed the gravel naked, feeling so free, the warm, California sun shining on them. They would give quite the shock to any sightseers.

But it was a weekday, before five, and not in tourist season. They probably would have it all to their selves.

Lori’s shoes, the only thing she didn’t take off, crunched on the gravel as she raced past Chris, smacking her ass in the process. The blonde laughed, tits and cock both jiggling before her as Lori tore off towards the railing.

“You little imp,” Chris groaned “I’m going to fuck you so hard.”

“Oh, yes,” moaned Lori. She reached the railing, pressing her belly against the rough wood as she bent over it. Her dick thrust through the gap between planks as she gazed down at the bay. “Come fuck your naughty slut. She needs that big dick.”

“You are just as horny as a futanari in a doujinshi, “ laughed Chris.

“No, I am far hornier.” Lori shuddered, staring down at the Golden Gate bridge and the beauty of the Bay. Alcatraz was a little smudge. She glanced from Oakland to the far more impressive city of San Fransisco, the famous Transamerica Pyramid—which looked more like a big dick with a spiky top than any pyramid to Lori—thrusting up from the center.

Imaging fucking that cock.

She even spotted the far smaller Coit Tower. She pictured the city in her head from her many trips there with Chris and Yoshiko, often in her mother’s Prius, trying to match up her memories to the vista lined up before her. She wished all those people bustling down there could lift their gazes, look up on this distant hill, and see her naked body.

“I am about to be fucked by my big-dicked girlfriend!” Lori screamed at the top of her lungs. A flock of crows answered, bursting from a nearby tree and cawing in alarm as they flew off to find another place to roost.

Lori giggled, wiggling her hips. “Come on, Chris, fuck me!”

Slim hands gripped her waist. They felt so different than she remembered. Not the strong hands of her boyfriend, but the feminine delight of her girlfriend. And then that hard, thick cock rubbed at her pussy, sliding up and down her slit. So much bigger than it ever had been.

I really could get used to this. Maybe we could just be futas...

“Chris!” Lori screamed out as her gender-swapped, futanari girlfriend rammed a huge dick into her tight cunt.

Friction burned down her sheath as the dick slammed all the way into her depths. Her own girl-cock throbbed before her, twitching from the force of the thrusts and aching from the pleasure. Chris’s dick felt so good in Lori’s depths, churning the redheaded futanari’s pussy as she gazed out at the entire world.

She felt so drunk all of a sudden, buzzing from the height as she leaned over the lookout and savored the thrill of her girlfriend’s huge dick filling her cunt. It was magnificent. Her pussy clenched down on the girth, savoring it, wanting to maximize every wonderful iota of friction as Chris drew back, the cock withdrawing.

Preparing for another plunge.

“Damn, my slutty girlfriend is hung,” Lori groaned, her red hair waving about her face as a breeze rose. Tree branches swayed, whispering as pine-covered limbs rubbed together. “So fucking hung! You hear that San Fransisco! None of your girlfriends have dicks as big as mine!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.