Haunted by the Futa Ghost
Chapter 7: Princess Double-Teamed by the Futas

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Princess Double-Teamed by the Futas - Yoshiko gets quite the surprise when a 500 year old ghost of a futanari shrine maiden haunts her!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Ghost   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

I savored my Ojo-sama’s breasts rubbing on mine as she lay atop me on the onsen’s edge. Our lips devoured each other. Her hips moved, rubbing her hot flesh against mine. The little pearls in our clams brushed, kissed, sparking pleasure through my body. She moved her hips, undulating like she wished she had a cock to fuck me for real.

And I wished I had a cock to fuck her.

The cicadas sang around us in the warm, summer evening. Their chirping cries celebrated our love. My tongue brushed Mitsuko-hime’s. My hands slid up and down her wet back, brushing her long hair and then down to grasp her round butt, pulling her tighter together.

Mitsuko-hime broke the kiss. Her nose brushed mine. I saw such sadness in her eyes.

“What, Ojo-sama? What grief weighs on your heart.”

“I don’t want to be sad with you,” she whispered, her finger tracing my cheek. “I savor our time with you.”

It had been a three full cycle of the moon since we had kissed, spring gone and summer upon us. I treasured every moment with her. I hated seeing her sad. I only wanted my Ojo-sama to have big smiles on her lips.

“What is it?”

“My father has found a suitor.” She bit her lip. “He says I’ll be married on the next equinox. I’ll have to leave, to go to his castle. It’s three provinces away.”

“No,” I gasped, clinging to her. My heart quivered.

“If only you were a man,” she whispered. “There must be a way. You’re a miko. Isn’t there a kami you could pray to?”


500 years later...

Yoshiko found herself possessing Sayuri’s body, inhabiting the futa-ghost in her dreams. Yoshiko had to find a way to communicate with Sayuri, to discover what was going on. Ever since Sayuri’s spirit had made love to Yoshiko in the bathroom at her school, she was different.

She was a futanari.

She now possessed a throbbing girl-dick that sprouted from her clit whenever she grew excited. And that excitement led Yoshiko to fool around with her best friend Lori. Now Lori was also a futanari, but she didn’t want to stay that way. Lori was in love with her boyfriend, Chris, and was afraid he would freak out when he learned what happened to her.

Well, she did have a bigger cock than him now. And boys could get weird about stuff like that.

Not that Yoshiko had any direct experience The sixteen-year-old was a lesbian. Chris was her friend, nothing more. She liked him, even cared for him, but she never wanted to sleep with him, even if he was one of the most handsome guys at their school, Redwood Academy.

Sayuri-chan, you have to listen to me. I need your help.

But Sayuri was too caught up in her memories. Or maybe Yoshiko was just reliving the futa-ghost’s memories. That she was passive right now, just experiencing what Sayuri did. She felt Mitsuko’s lips on hers, the warm water of the hot spring about her legs, the touch of the strange dildo on her pussy. The Japanese princess had brought it to pop Sayuri’s cherry.

Yoshiko couldn’t change anything. She was helpless. She trembled with Sayuri as the dildo, made of your yellow itadori fibers bound together by beaded cords in the middle. It made a thick toy, soaked soft by the water. It rubbed against Sayuri’s pussy, Yoshiko feeling the delicious trembles.

Mitsuko broke the kiss. “Just relax, my sweet Sayuri-chan. We may not be men, but we can pretend we are with this toy.”

You don’t need to be men to love each other, Yoshiko screamed, but Sayuri didn’t hear her.

“Just relax, my sweet miko.” Mitsuko rubbed the toy up and down Sayuri’s body. The shrine maiden, called a miko in Japanese, shuddered, her body trembling. Yoshiko felt the pleasure of the fibers. They made Sayuri’s pussy tingle in an exciting way.

Is there something on the toy making her tingle? It’s nice. Feels more intense.

“Ojo-sama,” moaned Sayuri, her small breasts quivering.

It was strange to Yoshiko seeing such small breasts on her body. Hers hadn’t been that tiny since she was twelve. Her tits were large, the biggest in school despite her petite frame. Half-Japanese, she had big tits and round, blue eyes that betrayed her Caucasian heritage. Other than that, she looked fully Japanese, her hair black silk, her skin pale olive, almost the same hue as Sayuri and Mitsuko.

“Relax and let me prick your maidenhead,” moaned Mitsuko-hime. “And then you can take mine. At least we can give that to each other.”

“Yes, Ojo-sama!” Sayuri kissed Mitsuko this time, hard, aggressive, the pleasure relaxing her. Heat burned in her pussy.

Come on, Sayuri-chan, Yoshiko moaned. I know this feels good, but we need to talk. I can understand Japanese right now, so hopefully you can speak English.

Sayuri-chan only groaned, her arm hooking around Mitsuko’s neck, tightening their kiss. Both Japanese girls moaned and sighed, tongues brushing as the toy kept rubbing on Sayuri’s pussy lips, pressing on her hymen and nudging her clit. The little bud throbbed and ached.

Yoshiko would have moaned, too, if she were in control of Sayuri’s body. The toy felt so good despite its rough appearance. The water had softened it, and that delicious tingling sensation only increased.

Sayuri-chan, don’t ignore me. I know you’re excited, but this already happened. These are your memories. I need your help in the present.

Mitsuko broke the kiss. “Ready, Sayuri-chan.”

“I am.” Sayuri-chan swallowed. “I love you, Mitsuko-hime.”

The princess smiled, her small breasts glistening with condensation from the steam rising about them. Her brown nipples hard. “I love you, too.”

And then she thrust.

Yoshiko and Sayuri both shuddered, feeling the thick toy spreading open virgin pussy. The hymen resisted, pain flaring despite the tingling delight. Sayuri groaned through clenched teeth, her head throwing back as Mitsuko kept pushing and pushing.

The cherry popped. The toy pressed into Sayuri’s folds a few inches.

Pleasure rippled through the shrine maiden and Yoshiko. They both felt the fibers rubbing on Sayuri’s wet flesh, the tingling delight swelling deeper in her. It spread her pussy open, her legs kicking through the hot spring’s water.

“Mitsuko!” Sayuri gasped in throaty pleasure. “That’s ... You’re in me.”

“Yes,” Mitsuko moaned, her groin pressed against the end of the toy like it was her cock. “You’re my woman, miko.”

“Your woman, Ojo-sama.”

Mitsuko humped her hips forward, pushing the toy deeper and deeper into Sayuri’s untouched depths. The fibers tingled. Yoshiko gasped and Sayuri shuddered as the beaded cords wrapping the center popped into her cunt, the fibrous balls rubbing on her pussy walls. It added a new delight, making her shudder and gasp.

The pleasure rippled through her pussy as the toy bottomed out in her, filling her depths. Yoshiko drank in the pleasure. As much as she wanted to get Sayuri’s attention, she enjoyed the delight the ghost’s body experienced too much right now to try harder.

That toy is so good.

“You’re in me,” moaned Sayuri. “Oh, Mitsuko-hime. That’s wonderful. Oh, yes. Oh, wow. I ... I feel so spread open.”

“Mmm, good,” Mitsuko purred, her voice throaty. She pulled the toy back, the beaded cords massaging Sayuri’s pussy walls before popping out.

Her cunt clenched on the toy as it thrust back in. The friction greasing her. Mitsuko groaned, still holding the toy against her groin, pretending she was fucking Sayuri. The shrine maiden leaned back on the rocks surrounding the hot spring, undulating her hips as the princess rammed the toy over and over into her depths.

Yoshiko loved the feel. The way the beaded cords rubbed on Sayuri’s pussy walls, adding such a wicked delight. And Yoshiko loved how Sayuri’s pussy tingled. The toy had something on it or in the fibers that made everything feel a little better.

“Fuck me with your cock, Ojo-sama,” groaned Sayuri.

“Oh, I wish it was a real cock,” panted the princess. “That we both had them. Futanari. That would be wicked. Then you could be my husband and wife. My father wouldn’t have to find another.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” gasped Sayuri, her breasts jiggling as she writhed. “Just keep stirring my cauldron with your thick stick, Ojo-sama.”

“I will. I want you to boil about my stick.”

So do it, Yoshiko moaned, trembling inside Sayuri.

Mitsuko’s small breasts also jiggled, water splashing about her waist as she reamed the dildo in and out of of Sayuri’s cunt. The tingling friction sent rippling waves through her body that Yoshiko also enjoyed. The beaded cords added such wonderful delight, pressing hard against Sayuri’s sheath, teasing her, driving her wild.

Sayuri’s hands reached out, cupping Mitsuko’s breasts. She pinched and rolled nipples, both nubs feeling delightful between her fingers. Mitsuko groaned, her beautiful face twisting in pleasure, her slanted eyes burning bright.

Yes, yes, pound her. Make her cum. Make us both cum. This toy is wonderful.

“Ojo-sama,” panted Sayuri. “Something’s happening I think...”

“I’m sirring your cauldron to a boil.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” gasped the ghost. Her fingers pinched and rolled Mitsuko’s nipples. “Keep ramming your stick into my cauldron. I love it!”

“I love you!”

Those words did it. Sayuri’s pussy spasmed about the toy buried in the depths of her pussy. She thrashed and groaned, bucking. Her pussy writhed about the ramming bundle of fibers, clenching down on the hard beads.

Yoshiko drowned in rapture with Sayuri. She gasped in the ghost’s soul, savoring the wicked memory, the delight of Sayuri’s virginity lost at the hands of the sexy princess while steam rose around them.

Oh, that’s so good. Oh, fuck, that’s hot. I love it. That toy is wild!

“Mitsuko!” moaned Sayuri. “So good. You brought me to a boil.”

“Wonderful,” Mitsuko moaned. She leaned over Sayuri and the pair kissed while the princess drove the toy into her lover’s depths. Their bodies pressed wet and tight, silky skin caressing hot flesh.

Their tongues danced as they shared their sweet love. Yoshiko shuddered, feeling the depth of their emotions. It was such a beautiful thing. She understood why Sayuri clung to this love even in death. Her heart panged. They were separated somehow. They had lost each other.

Sayuri-chan, you have to talk to me. You have to hear me.

But the pair kept kissing. Sayuri shuddered, her pussy clenching down on the toy buried in her depths as her body drifted on rapture. Yoshiko let out a frustrated moan. The pleasure was over. It was time for Sayuri to talk to her.

Why are you showing me this? Why did you bring me into your memories if it wasn’t to talk with me? I need to know. Come on, Sayuri-chan. Help me give you peace. Give me answers. Why me? Why do you think I’m Mitsuko-hime?

But it was no use. The ghost didn’t hear her.

Mitsuko broke the kiss, stroking Sayuri’s cheek. “Now it’s my turn to become a woman. Pluck my maidenhead. Whomever my father chooses to be my husband, he shall never have my virginity. That I give to you.”

“Mitsuko-hime...” whispered Sayuri-chan.

Yes, it’s beautiful, but it’s the past. Ancient. I need you to talk to me. I don’t need to see your first time with a girl. I know it’s hot and all.

“So I just ... use it on you?” Sayuri asked.

Mitsuko nodded her head, eager. “I cannot wait. The sounds you made ... You loved it.”

Yoshiko felt Sayuri’s blush. “I did.”

Come on. Yoshiko beat her fist inside Sayuri’s soul, struggling to get a reaction from the ghost.

Instead, her fist burst out of Sayuri’s chest for a moment. Yoshiko blinked. She ignored the sensation of the dildo pulling out of the ghost’s pussy and shoved her arm forward again. Yoshiko’s hand shot out Sayuri’s side. She wiggled more and her other hand popped out. She felt the wet stones of the hot spring’s edge.

Seized it, pulled.

Yoshiko gasped as she hauled herself out of Sayuri’s body. The pair were kissing again, the toy now held in Sayuri’s grip. Yoshiko groaned, spilling out and falling into the hot water of the spring. She spun in the water, her large breasts bobbing as she turned.

And then she burst out of the water, standing behind Mitsuko.

Sayuri-chan let out a scream. “Kami!”

“I’m not a kami, “ Yoshiko groaned pushing her wet hair out of her face.

“But you’re eyes. They’re blue.”

“Now you just have to make me feel good,” Mitsuko said. She didn’t even notice Yoshiko The princess just leaned down and sucked on Sayuri’s nipple.

Is that how the memory is supposed to go?

“And ... and ... Futanari!” Sayuri’s eyes widened. “You’re a futanari kami.

“I’m not a kami,” Yoshiko groaned, folding her arms before her. Then she gasped as Mitsuko’s ass poked into her hard, throbbing girl-cock. The tip slipped down, nudging at the folds of the princess’s pussy, pressing on a cherry.

Oh, god, that feels nice.

“I’m half German, that’s why my eyes are blue.”

“And where did you come from?” Sayuri asked, looking around.

Yoshiko rolled her eyes. “I’m the girl you’re haunting, Sayuri-chan.”

“Haunting... ?”

“Yes, haunting. You fucked me in the bathroom at my school with your girl-cock. And ever since then, you’ve been molesting me.” Her cheeks warmed and her dick throbbed against Mitsuko as the princess leaned down, nuzzling at Sayuri’s crotch. “Not that I mind being fucked by your dick.”

“What?” Sayuri blinked in confusion. “Ghost? Haunting?”

Yoshiko grew annoyed. “Remember? You thought I was Mitsuko-hime when you fucked me in the bathroom. You gave me my cock. And then I gave Lori one.”

“Rori?”

Mitsuko suddenly gasped, her head snapping up, her body pushing back. Yoshiko groaned as she felt the hymen stretch against her dick. “You have a cock, Sayuri.”

Yoshiko leaned out to look past Mitsuko’s head as Sayuri looked down at her own crotch. Sure enough, her clit had turned into a dick, thrusting up from her thick, black bush. The tip bobbed, looking like a mushroom, beading precum.

“It’s wonderful,” Mitsuko said and licked it.

“Mitsuko-hime,” panted Sayuri, her eyes wide as she shuddered. “What? How?”

“I don’t know how you got a cock.” Yoshiko groaned. The princess’s virgin pussy felt so wonderful against her cock. “I just know you got one. You’re dead. You’re a ghost who’s haunting me. This is your memory. You dragged me into sleep to show this to me for a reason.”

“I’m ... dead?” Then she moaned, leaning back as Mitsuko sucked noisy on her cock. “I don’t feel dead.”

“Great,” Yoshiko groaned. Her dick throbbed. “Well, I’m going to enjoy myself if you can’t help me.”

“Enjoy... ?” Sayuri’s eyes widened. “Wait, she’s the daimyo’s daughter. You can’t dishonour her!”

“I know, a princess.” Yoshiko seized Mitsuko’s hips and thrust.

The hymen stretched before Yoshiko’s cock. Her breasts jiggled before her as she pushed harder. Mitsuko groaned about Sayuri’s dick, her hips wiggling. And then her hymen snapped. Yoshiko’s dick dived into tight, virgin princess-cunt.

Her eyes widened. Mitsuko was so tight. She engulfed Yoshiko’s dick in heavenly rapture. She pushed deeper, savoring the velvety feel of the princess’s depths. She bottomed out, slapping into Mitsuko’s rear with a wet smack.

“Y-You just...” Sayuri’s mouth dropped.

“Uh-huh,” groaned Yoshiko. “Oh, and she’s so wonderfully tight. You’re going to enjoy fucking her snatch with your cock, Sayuri-chan.”

Yoshiko drew back and slammed into the once pure depths. Friction burned along her cock. Her pussy clenched with each thrust. Her breasts bobbed and shook. She smiled at Sayuri shivering and writhing as the ghost enjoyed her blowjob.

Mitsuko moaned lustily as she bobbed and slurped. She gave a noisily blowjob, her porcelain cheeks hollowing with each suck, her pussy clenching about Yoshiko’s dick. Which made pumping in her depths even more enjoyable.

Yoshiko’s strokes grew faster and faster. She loved being a futanari. She could go her whole life like this. Being haunted by the futa-ghost didn’t bother her one bit. She was trying to communicate with Sayuri for Lori’s sake.

“Oh, that’s good pussy,” moaned Yoshiko. “Mmm, your princess has a hot cunt. I’m going to dump so much cum in her.”

“Oh, you are a wicked kami,” groaned Mitsuko “You must be something naughty. Are you a kitsune?

“No. I’m just a girl you made into a futanari. You’re the ghost. You’re haunting me.”

Water churned around Yoshiko’s thighs as she kept fucking. The rapture was wonderful. Pleasure spilled down through her body. Her ass clenched with each thrust, her pussy dripping juices. She stroked Mitsuko’s sides, loving the silky feel of the girl’s skin.

And how hot her pussy was.

Mitsuko’s hips humped back, rocking into the thrusts. The silky caress of her pussy sent rapture rippling through Yoshiko’s body. Her breasts bounced harder and harder with every thrust. Sayuri’s eyes were hot, watching them.

“Like my big tits, Sayuri-chan?”

“I...” She nodded, her own body shuddering, small breasts jiggling. Her hands slid through Mitsuko’s hair.

“But I bet you love your princess’s mouth sucking on your cock better.”

“So much better,” groaned Sayuri. “Oh, yes, Ojo-sama. Oh, you’re so wonderful. You’re mouth makes me tremble. Love my cock. It feels so good to have one.”

Mitsuko answered with muffled moans, hot cunt clenching on Yoshiko’s dick. The friction boiled through her body. Every stroke brought her closer and closer to erupting her cum into the princess’s virginal cunt.

I’m going to cum in a princess’s pussy!

That thought made Yoshiko shudder. She moaned louder, head dancing, wet hair clinging to her back and shoulders as she plowed the princess. She rammed her dick so deep, water splashing between them with each thrust.

“Oh, I bet you’re going to cum so hard into your princess’s mouth,” panted Yoshiko. “Make her drink down every drop. She sounds so hungry for it.”

“Cum?” moaned Sayuri.

“Yeah, your seed. It’s thick and creamy. Your princess-slut will enjoy it.”

“Slut! You can’t say that to her.”

Yoshiko laughed and slapped Mitsuko’s ass, bringing a groan from the princess. “She loves it. Your princess-slut’s going to cum so hard on my cock. She’ll milk my dick for all its seed. Oh, yes. I’m going to cum so deep in her.”

Sayuri shuddered, eyes burning with lust. “That’s such a dishonorable thing to do to her. You’re sullying her.”

“Just like you want to.”

Sayuri shuddered, her small breasts jiggling. She groaned, her hand sliding through Mitsuko’s hair piled up on her head, held in place by an alabaster comb. She didn’t answer, but the lust burning on her face showed her true desires.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.