Afterlife? When Your Descendants Have Sex
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Sterling

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dead people live again only when some descendant is having sexual intercourse. Ancestors can talk with each other during the act, but the living have no clue. Then Adam dies and can talk to his living descendants. There are interesting implications.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Dad, I’ve gotta say, that was the nicest dinner we’ve had in a long time. It’s really nice when you don’t make those digs about, ‘When do I get my grandchild?’”

Zach’s stomach went cold. If she only knew...

As they drove back from the fancy restaurant in the big city to her suburban home, Jen’s eyes drooped. A few minutes later her eyes were shut, mouth open a bit.

“Hey, Jen?” he asked. “Jen?”

“Huh?” she said very groggily, then went back to sleep. The drug was taking effect. Five minutes later she didn’t stir when he shouted.

Jennifer was Zach and Maria’s only child. She’d been the joy of their lives. All the while growing up, she was such a delight. They’d gone through the phase of unease when she started going out with boys, and then when she was away at college they knew even less about what went on. Her career as a surgeon -- she made them proud! But, no husband. At 28 she confided to them that she really was a lesbian. As she passed 30, he and Maria asked more pointed questions. Lesbians could get artificial insemination. But Jen lived for her career. Taking time for a baby? Impossible. Getting pregnant and giving the baby up for adoption? Unthinkable.

They were very much aware of the afterlife. Zach’s cousin Kyle had been the world-famous medium, relaying the messages he got from Zach’s late uncle Adam. Kyle was famous, he was rich, and the reality of ancestor reanimation during the sex act was entirely vivid to Zach. Kyle had related secrets to his Aunt Susan, Zach’s mother, that left her in new doubt as to the reality of the connection. More recently, his cousin Peter had taken up the family business.

And then Maria had died. Maria was gone. Maria would only come to life when Jen had heterosexual intercourse -- which she was unlikely to do ever again. And even if she did, Maria would be gone forever when Jen died. And so would Zach, no matter how long he lived. Grieving for Maria and having little else to live for, the 64-year-old Zach had devised this desperate plan.

It was a long drive into the countryside from the city. He drove into a depressed rural area, a land of many abandoned farms. Zach drove down the long driveway and pulled in at the house long after midnight with his drugged daughter.


Occasional groans from the second bedroom indicated Jen was gradually coming to. Now they heard a groggy “What’s happening?”

Nancy, slumped on the recliner, looked up from her TV show. Brian looked at Zach, who swallowed, growing pale. He was dreading this part.

“Would you explain it to her?” he asked Brian.

“Aw, c’mon, be man enough to tell her yourself!” sneered Nancy.

“Could you at least come in too?” he said to Brian.

Brian and Nancy rose and followed Zach to Jen’s room.

“What? Uh, pleased to meet you,” she said to the two strangers. “What’s going on?”

“I ... I’ve just got to have a grandchild,” said Zach. “And your mother needs one too.”

“Uh ... so.”

“So ... we’ve brought you here for that purpose.”

“I don’t understand.”

Zach shifted uncomfortably. “Well, surely you know how babies are made?”

“Huh? Of course I know how babies are made.”

“Well...”

Nancy burst in angrily. “Oh, for Christ’s sake. This is my dad Brian. He really wants a grandchild too. So we’re prisoners here. Your dad fucks me, and my dad fucks you until we’re pregnant. Got it?”

Jen laughed. “Come off it!”

But no one else laughed.

“Dad?”

“I’m sorry,” he said. “But it’s the only way. I’m really sorry.”

Jen rose unsteadily and looked out the window. “Where are we?”

“A farmhouse bought specially just for the purpose.,” said Brian. “No neighbors. A long way to run if you did get out. Windows nailed shut. Doors that lock from both sides. Only your dad and I have the keys.”

Jen looked at her father. She was a confident young woman and a surgeon to boot, someone used to getting her own way. “So have you fucked her yet?” she spat out, nodding towards Nancy.

Nancy said, “No, we got here a day before and I guess he didn’t feel like it last night after he brought you in.”

Zach stole a glance at Nancy. She was not glamorous in jeans and flannel shirt, but she was a female. Her breasts pushed the shirt out noticeably, she had hips inside those jeans. Zach got just the hint of an erection. He’d be able to do the job.

Brian folded his arms. “I think we ought to get to it. Before we lose our nerve.”

Zach nodded. There was that danger. If they all left now, the girls probably wouldn’t report them, but once they’d been raped...

Jen said, “Oh, so we do it in here, while you two do it in another room -- like Gilbert and Sullivan?”

“No,” said Brian. “We’ll do it in private, but I’d like Zach standing by in case things get out of hand. You’re pretty angry.”

“No kidding,” said Jen.

Nancy started moving towards the door.

“But honey,” said Zach. “Would you like some time to prepare? Like a few hours?”

Jen hesitated. “A little while. No more than an hour ... You realize you could go to prison for a long, long time for this?”

“Yeah,” said Zach. “But we’ll live on after we die.”

Jen shook her head and rolled her eyes. “If you call that living.”

They all left and Jen closed the door behind them.

Nancy went back to the TV show and the two men looked on.

Twenty minutes later the door opened and Jen emerged, completely naked.

Zach looked away.

“Oh, take a look, dad. If I’m a hunk of meat, and your pal gets to see me this way, you ought to look too.”

Zach looked. His daughter was womanly and sexy, fairly slim but with B-cup breasts and noticeable hips. Her pubic hair was copious.

Brian ran his hand through his hair, and walked over to the door.

Jen faced him in the doorway and said, “This is rape, you understand? If you do it you’re raping me?”

“Yeah, yeah, I get it,” he said with some annoyance.

Brian followed Jen into the room and closed the door behind them.

Zach felt a wave of grief. Part of him felt like striding in there and beating the crap out of Brian. But -- he wanted grandchildren. That was what this was about.

“She’s kind of a bitch, isn’t she?” said Nancy softly.

Zach looked at her, surprised, then smiled. “She is assertive and confident.”

Nancy gave the hint of a smile before looking away.

“She’s a surgeon, you know.”

“No kidding! Wow. I’m just a wage slave in a call center...” She added, “As soon as they’re done then you rape me?”

Zach nodded, coloring slightly.

“Well, then I’ll take a little time too,” she said. “Dad’s likely to be pretty quick.”


Fifteen minutes later Jen’s door opened and Brian emerged, fully dressed, looking a bit flushed.

A minute later Jen appeared, also dressed this time.

“I will report, he did the deed. He ejaculated inside my vagina. The rape was successful.”

Brian turned, fists clenched. “I don’t like your attitude, miss! We don’t have to take shit from you. You’re our captive, get it?”

Jen glanced at Zach to see how he’d react. “Yeah, Jen, we’re not trying to hurt you, you know. We just want to have grand-kids. But if you’re bitchy about it, well, I don’t see as Brian just needs to take it.” He paused. “But no hitting, Brian, OK? No hitting unless they hit you?”

“Yeah,” said Jen. “The physical violence will be restrained to rape, done gently.”

“Hey Jen, cool it!” shouted Zach.

Jen opened her mouth, then shut it again.

Brian said gruffly, “Where’s Nancy?”

“In the bedroom. She said she wanted a little time too, like Jen.”

“Oh, aren’t we considerate! You can go ahead and do her.”

The door opened and Nancy appeared.

“In a few minutes,” said Zach. “I’m not in the mood quite yet.” Actually, he didn’t want to leave Jen and Brian alone until they’d cooled down.

Nancy went back into the room, leaving the door open a crack.

Jen seemed to be thinking. Hopefully it would get through her very proud skull that men did sometimes hit women, that Brian was bigger and stronger than she was, and she was not the one in control here. He motioned her over. “You OK?” he said softly so Brian would not hear. “I know you hate this, I bet you’ll never forgive me. But I don’t want to see you beaten up by Brian, OK?”

“Where’d you dig him up, anyway?”

“On the web. Sorry if he’s not upper crust. But ... he wasn’t like rough in bed, I hope?”

“No, father dearest. It was a rather gentle rape. Quite a gentleman, for a rapist.”

“Well, good.” Bu the sarcasm rankled. He grabbed her by the collar and hissed, “But don’t just assume I’ll take whatever you dish out either, OK?”

Jen gulped and a trace of fear flickered across her face.

After a minute, Zach rose and knocked on Nancy’s door.

She appeared and said, “You know, my period is due in a couple days.”

Brian and Zach looked at each other. Brian said, “Maybe we’ll take that into account later, but we gotta get this out of the way.”

“OK,” she said.

With one final look at Brian and Jen, Zach headed into the room and shut the door behind them.

“Strip,” he said gruffly, and began removing his own clothes.

“You’re really going to do it, aren’t you?” said Nancy suddenly, tearing up.

“Yes, I’m going to do it, now strip!”

Nancy stripped and lay back on the bed, hands crossed casually over her crotch.

Zach’s cock wasn’t totally hard, but as he looked at the sexy young woman it began growing. Yeah, she didn’t like it. It was rape. He’d never raped anyone before, but it didn’t get in the way of his cock stiffening. He rubbed it a bit to top off his erection, then lay down on her.

Nancy got the idea to spread her legs and remove her hands. Her eyes were closed tightly and she bit her lip.

Zach saw a pussy. He slid a finger in to test the waters. It didn’t go in so easily. He began gently rubbing her clit.

Nancy looked at him. “I’m not going to like it, OK?”

“I know that, I just want to get it a little wetter so it goes in easier.”

Nancy resumed her earlier pose.

After a minute Zach tested the pussy waters again. Much better.

He let himself down to mounting position, aimed his cock, and shoved. It felt good. His sex life with Maria had tailed off to virtually nothing in the past few years, so it felt good to be doing it again. And what’s more, this girl was young and fertile. He’d adapted to Maria as she aged gradually. Seeing Nancy, he realized just how much he’d adapted. The sensations were fantastic too. This girl’s vagina was tight all the way inside -- which was right for a woman who’d never given birth.

Yeah, his goal was simply to deliver semen, and he was raping the girl. But it also felt good. He fucked in and out, enjoying the delicious sexy sensations. He was in no hurry to come. After a couple minutes Nancy looked up at him. “Most guys have to work hard to last this long.”

“Ah, shut your eyes again,” he said gruffly. But he did start going for orgasm, as he looked at the young fertile women below, breasts jiggling, legs spread wide, taking his cock up inside even though she didn’t want to. With a grin, he let himself relax, let the pleasure build, fucked the hot pussy for all he was worth, and then ... Aaaahhhh, the relief and joy. And as the natural result of the act, his semen was carefully tucked up where it could do its job. He pulled out, smiling.

“I hate you!” said Nancy, eyes burning.

“I can’t blame you. Maybe you’ll thank me later -- maybe even before we’re dead and witnessing the same sex scenes.”

Nancy gave a huge sigh.

They dressed silently and rejoined the others.


“Oh, wait, what’s this ... Another one?” said George.

Molly said, “And you’re there John?”

“Yeah.”

“So if that last one was Jenny, this must be ... Zach?”

“Jenny was most definitely not having a good time, but Zach is ... this is a younger woman, feel that vagina?”

They were aware of conversation from the party of the bride, after which one summarized the discussion for them. “The last one was Brian, and this is his daughter Nancy.”

“What?” There were excited whispers as they thought it through.

Brian had done Zach’s daughter before, and now Zach had done Brian’s daughter?

They quickly came up with the right answer. They were raping each other’s daughters in hopes of making descendants.

Zach’s late wife Maria wasn’t there for this one, of course, and as for Nancy’s mother, the party of the bride had gleaned from conversations during Nancy’s many sexual encounters that she was still living, if an alcoholic long estranged from Brian and Nancy.

John said, “You know, I lose track of why rape is so bad, at least in a case like this. Grandchildren seem so much more important.” There was a lot of support for that view, with reservations, though Phyllis firmly stated her disapproval.


There were three bedrooms. The men took turns sleeping in the living room, partly to discourage any plans the girls might make to escape.

There were no computers, no cell phones, no land line, and no internet. The TV was satellite dish. Signals came into the house, but none left. Once on TV they saw a reference to the disappearance of Jennifer, who was after all a respected surgeon, noting that her father was also missing.

The men always took turns going out, so one was with the young women at all times. They bought food and some minimum of clothing. Both women had arrived with nothing but what they were wearing. The men were willing to get them changes of underwear and ordinary stuff. The women didn’t suggest fancy or sexy clothes. Brian suggested buying them sexy underwear, but Zach vetoed that idea, saying Jen in particular would take that as a special insult. They bought menstrual supplies. The whole point of this endeavor was to put at bay for many months the need for such supplies, but they couldn’t expect immediate success.

As they grew accustomed to their fate, the women gave shopping lists, so instead of frozen dinners they could make things with fresh ingredients. Given general guidelines from the women, the men bought reading material -- mostly magazines for Nancy, books for Jen.

One day as Zach came silently into the living room he saw Nancy inspecting a spot on her arm, gently rubbing it. When she saw him she quick looked away. Curious, he came over to look for himself. An implanted contraceptive!

Brian was angrier than Zach. But Jen convinced them that Nancy wasn’t obliged to reveal something that got in the way of their despicable plan, and Zach reluctantly backed her up. So, Jen said, since they lacked the equipment to remove it, they’d just have to give up on Nancy?

No way. Whatever the correct procedure for removal might be, there was something under the skin and surely they could remove it. Jen insisted it was dangerous and listed all the complications that could occur. But the men would not be moved. There was a risk of complications, but there was a certainty of no descendants if they did nothing.

When Zach got as far as sterilizing their sharp paring knife with the gas stove flame and began cutting Nancy’s arm, Jen stopped them and relented. She gave them a list of a few things to buy. They were unwilling to drive the extra hundred miles to a medical supply store, so she limited herself to things they could buy at the local pharmacy. And the next day the surgeon removed Nancy’s hormonal contraceptive, while the men looked on carefully to make sure she didn’t leave any behind.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.