Afterlife? When Your Descendants Have Sex - Cover

Afterlife? When Your Descendants Have Sex

Copyright© 2016 by Sterling

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dead people live again only when some descendant is having sexual intercourse. Ancestors can talk with each other during the act, but the living have no clue. Then Adam dies and can talk to his living descendants. There are interesting implications.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

For those of a hard-nosed scientific bent, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and Kyle’s claim was at the far end of extraordinary. But for those who are more relaxed about such things, who are already open to belief in crystals and chakras and auras, the evidence was plenty.

Girls who were willing to make love with Kyle could themselves get verification that he was in fact in touch with their deceased grandparents. Word spread. A lot of girls were interested.

It gradually became clear that Kyle was into young, reasonably attractive women. If this removed a bit of his luster for those of a feminist bent, it wasn’t too serious. No one would dream of telling women they should be willing to have sex with just any man regardless of his physical or other qualities. And Kyle was a kind, respectful lover. With the knowledge that the ancestors liked orgasms during penis-in-vagina intercourse, the woman’s orgasm became an initial priority. Some who came easily just did it from getting humped by Kyle. Others did the cowgirl with him and got off that way. And others followed Amy’s lead and used a vibrator while receiving Kyle from the rear.

Then it was time for the proof of connection and the heartfelt emotional exchanges.

Kyle had started out as a fairly typical young man. He had loved the idea of sex and after he lost his virginity he liked the reality of sex even better. He loved sex with hot babes, and not just one but many hot babes, one after another. It would have been somewhat better for his ego if these babes spread their legs for him because his masculinity was irresistible. Being able to mediate tearful discussions with departed relatives wasn’t intimately tied up with his sense of self-worth, and the content of the discussions sometimes got in the way of the carefree pleasure of sex. But it was still fantastic.

After the initial thrill wore off, he found he was interested in sex just 2 or 3 times a week. The demand for his services far outstripped this supply. Very soon women offered money. He initially laughed at the idea -- this was just for fun, not business!


Kyle glided his cock in and out of the pussy of Erica, a 40ish woman, not exactly slender but plenty sexy.

“Your grandparents were Shel and Laura Schwartz ... your parents David and Malca Gold...”

“Right, of course that’s right.”

In his head he heard Adam say, “Shel wants you to know ... he buried some gold -- maybe 5 pounds of it.” He gave the name of a state park. “At the northwest corner of the old carriage house, right by the foundation.”

Kyle said, “Shel wants you to know...” And he stopped.

Adam said, “Kyle, tell her. Wait, you’re not...”

Kyle said, “The connection is fading out. Oh wait, there it is, your mother says she loves you very much, and she’s so proud of you.”

“Oh, that’s so nice!” said Erica. She started crying softly.

Erica had not wanted to bother with an orgasm. At this point Kyle would always go for his own pleasure and release, but this time he started getting soft. He withdrew and bid Erica goodbye.

He had the location. Five pounds of gold? Five pounds? That was 80 ounces, and with the price of gold ... The map of the park showed the location of the carriage house. Not being an especially popular park, it was deserted, and he began digging. It wasn’t even two feet down, a metal box, surprisingly heavy. He set it aside and quickly filled in the hole, then carried the box to his car and sped home.

It was amazing. Five pounds of gold. Mostly in gold coins -- Krugerrands, American Eagles, Maple Leaves...

Kyle made a deal with his next girl. She’d wear headphones and listen to some loud music during the first part of their sex while he had a private conversation with his ancestors.

“Well, son, partly I’m proud of you. See an opportunity, seize it, make a bunch of money. But it’s not your money. If you want money -- you’ve got a ready-made business model.”

“Yeah. But the gold -- that was kind of fun, though. Exciting!”

The girl below was listening to the music, but her eyes were also on him. Her vagina was hot and very alluring.

“We’ll think of other things that could be exciting. But you gotta give that to Erica, right?”

He sighed, and gave two especially hard, deep thrusts into his current girl in frustration. “Yeah, OK.”

“So now you want to hear about the business model?”

“Sure.”

After it was conveyed, the headphones came off, he gave the girl what she wanted in both pleasure and information and fucked hard. He got his tip into a little tight pocket formed by cervix and vagina and it was fantastic, with the added thrill of thinking about just where he was blasting out his sperm.

Erica was flabbergasted, but also quite happy, to get 5 pounds of gold.


In theory information could spread far and wide among the dead. But they had no computers, no typewriters, not even any pencils and paper. The memory of the dead is no better than the memory of the living. The older ancestors, especially those with thousands of descendants, were hard to rouse. The discovery that it was possible to communicate with the living did get a few to speak up, but not to carry out any grand plans.

As a result, information couldn’t spread through too many steps. The way to get dead folks in touch was at the “wedding”, where the party of the groom and the party of the bride could talk while their descendants fucked. (It was in no sense a wedding, but the phrase “party of the bride” filled a key role, so the context that gave rise to it was naturally dubbed a wedding. What was the term for the family of you fuck buddy in relation to your own? There was none, of course.)

Here’s how the business worked. A man signed up. Step one was to have sex with somebody and say whatever was on his mind and then pose a series of questions. His ancestors would be listening.

Step two was for him to have sex with a “messenger girl”. A few young women were identified who were sexually hot, friendly and good-natured, and who had ancestors who were energetic and had good memories. Kyle paid them very well (the women, not the ancestors!). The man and girl didn’t have to do anything special themselves but keep the penis inside the vagina for 20 minutes. If the guy came too soon he could wait ten minutes until he was hard and go at her again. Their union allowed the man’s ancestors to tell the girl’s ancestors the answers to the relevant questions.

When the girl had let her ancestors accumulate knowledge from those of several men, it was time for step three. Kyle inserted his penis into a messenger girl and began fucking away.

Kyle dictated what others would transcribe later. “Mike Dubois. Proof, tore apart sister’s bear during time out at age 5. Answer: love, etc., father apologizes for being alcoholic and abandonment, yes, does have half-sibs, look up their mother Joan Longstreet of Schenectady, born around 1965. David Song. Proof, childhood name Fuzzy, favorite toy Alfie, Answer, great respect and pride, etc. Father’s secret past is Kuomintang, tortured by Mao, very sorry not more emotionally open. Brian Wood. Proof...”

Adam’s afterlife voice never failed him, though Kyle got hoarse sometimes.

Going rate per man: $10,000. Deductible business expense: Viagra. Perk: Fuck hot girl employees, above board as part of employment contract. Bareback. Ejaculate inside -- or defer to next girl if so inclined. Work three days a week, clear $250,000 per week.


Daphne did not like the idea of all her ancestors being there to inhabit her body when she had sex. She struggled with the issue in therapy (with a new therapist who believed her story). Eventually, via Kyle, she made a deal with her late father. She would have sex, maybe get married and have children, if he would promise to never, ever, even once make his presence known to her. He agreed.

Yet there was another problem. Kyle had mentioned to one person too many that his sister had also heard their father talk when she had sex. She was propositioned until it was tiresome. When she dated, she could see herself in a man’s eyes as first and foremost a connection with the dead. Daphne herself was obscured or even invisible to him.

She wanted a new identity, and Kyle had the means to provide it. She changed cities, dated, found a man Luke, settled down, and had two children.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.