Next Generation - Cover

Next Generation

Copyright© 2016 by Skatenaked

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Carter is a young man with the good fortune to have grown up in a family that practices nudism and swinging. When he turns 18 he is introduced to sex by his parents' friends, who have their own grown kids. His sexual adventures branch out in this body and sex-positive environment. Sexual orientation really doesn't matter as the goal is to have fun, and one's own family members might even get in on it!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Our naked family pool party, with Brody and Cara and their kids, was winding down. Carter flopped down next to me in a lounge chair, exhausted from horsing around in the pool with Ty and Jay.

“Carter, you know your mom and I are planning to go to a swingers club next weekend with Brody and Cara and I wanted to ask if you’d care to join us this time.”

“Wow dad! That would be so hot!” was my son’s enthusiastic reply.

“Now that you’re 18 and after Brody and Cara and their boys showed you the ropes so to speak, we thought it was time to fully introduce you to the swinging lifestyle.”

“Thanks dad, I couldn’t be luckier than to have parents like you and mom.”

I chuckled, “Ha! Well we’re just lucky that we have found such a cool community of swinging families and friends to enjoy sex with, and all of us long ago decided the best way to raise our kids would be to encourage them to be totally sex and body positive. It’s part of the living a happy life.”

“Is there anything special I need to know before we go, dad?”

“Well, I’ll fill you in on how it works. The main rule is anyone can watch but if you want to play with someone, or them with you, you have to ask permission and no means no.”

“OK, well I sure don’t have a problem with that.”

“The other thing your mom and I discussed was if you can invite some of your friends who graduated last year who were on the swim team with you at school.”

“You mean Eric and Kelly? I think they would really like that. Although their parents aren’t swingers, they have said their sons are adults now and can be part of any kind of group sex they want. I’ve already asked them about that.”

“Great! Your mom and I think they are both really sexy and I like to watch her have sex with younger guys. She also plans to get in the swing and, with me as the gate keeper, screw as many guys as she can while we’re there.”

By this time Brody and Meg had sat down across from us and were listening in on our conversation. Brody had a full hard on and Meg was fingering her moist pussy when she spoke up and added, “Carter, that’s so nice that you would join us and invite your friends. Your dad and I have wanted to have sex with them for a long time and wanted to wait until you could join us as well to invite them.”

By this time Brody was slowly fisting his cock, which made me and Carter bone up as well.

Cara walked up behind us and seeing our boners announced that lunch was served so we better not start anything!

We all traipsed inside and sat naked on towels around the dining table. Kaylee was at her friend’s and Jayden and Tyler had to go somewhere, so it was just the four parents and Carter. We gave him a thorough run down on what to expect at the club, swingers’ etiquette, etc. Also so he could clue in his buddies.

The weekend finally arrived. The club has a special on Friday nights for newbies. After a light dinner at our house, Meg and I drove Brody and Cara. Carter was to join us at the club and drive separately with his two friends. The girls wore revealing dresses that were easy to remove and Brody and I were in our usual uniform of shorts and flips, commando style, and nicely fitting polo shorts.

Carter and his buddies had stopped at a sports bar for something to eat on the way where Carter filled his friends in on the plans. So they were running a little late. The four of us went inside and checked in and told the guy at the door who we were expecting. We paid their fee as guests along with ours and Brody and I left our clothes in the check room by the door. The girls decided to leave their dresses on a little while we had drinks.

It’s always exciting to walk into the bar area and check out the other people we’d be joining with for the evening. There was no full on sex happening at this point but plenty of nudity, kissing, and fondling. This club especially is very relaxed and the crowd there tends to be pretty cool.

We hopped on four bar stools with the girls in the middle and Brody and me as bookends on each side. As we waited for our drink order, Brody and I rubbed our wives’ pussies underneath their dresses. This had them squirming and got us boning up.

As Brody and I downed shots and the girls sipped white wine, a naked man, probably in his 40s, walked up to us. He had a long semi-erect cock and said he saw what we were doing at the bar and asked if he could cop a feel. I said sure that’s why we’re here and in fact Meg here would be in the swing later if he wants to take a turn with her. Meg turned around to face him and put her arms around his shoulders and spread her legs inviting him to reach a hand in. She was not wearing panties so it was easy for him to lift her dress up and explore the folds of her quim.

Meg was starting to lightly moan as the rest of us watched. The man fingering her was fully hard now and Cara reached over to stroke his cock. Just then, Carter and his two buddies, still fully clothed, strode into the bar, back slapping and guffawing like school kids. They stopped and stared in silence, their eyes bugging out, as they saw what was going on. The groping session ended as I introduced Eric and Kelly to Brody and Cara and suggested the three boys go back and leave their clothes at the door. As they did we found out the man’s name was Rory and he promised to check us out later in the swing room.

Meg was flushed as I suggested we walk around and see the rest of the club and check out more of the guests. Cara suggested they now go and check their dresses at the door, so the two girls followed the guys. “So far, so good,” I said to Brody who nodded and knocked back the rest of his drink.

Cara and Meg returned, naked, with the three boys in tow following them like puppy dogs as their eyes darted around at the sights. We went into a large room with a pool and Jacuzzi, lit partly with natural sunlight. Men and woman were skinny-dipping. One man was seated on a lounge chair, legs spread wide, and a beautiful blond woman knelt to his side and was giving him head. Becoming aware of our presence, she pulled her hair aside so we could see the expert blow job she was giving the man. He was well endowed and she did a good job of fitting his long schlong all the way down her throat to his root, then licking and sucking up and down the shaft. He gave us a smile and a thumps up as we then moved on.

In a corner, two men we taking turns giving each other head. Brody decided to join them offering his ready cock for them to include in the oral sex play as well. I explained to our guests that at this club, gay, straight and bi sex were all encouraged and they could feel free to explore any way they’d like. Eric nodded and said, “That’s cool.”

We walked into the next room where couples were already fucking, on couches, on mattresses on the floor, and even standing up against the wall doing rear entry. A few guys stood around as onlookers, stroking their meat while awaiting their turn. One guy made eye contact with Cara while he kept slowly jerking his cock which had a fat swollen mushroom head. Cara looked at Brody, who nodded his head in approval. Then Cara walked over and whispered something in the man’s ear while she took hold of his balls while he jacked. She then took his hand and led him to an empty couch, laying on her back and spreading he legs and allowing him to go down on her. I fingered Megs pussy some more while we watched. Carter and his two buddies all had hard-ons by now and started masturbating.

The man finished eating Cara’s pussy and then mounted her, sliding his cock in her wet gash as she wrapped her legs around his buttocks to draw him in. As he started pumping I asked Meg if she was ready. She said yes, and we continued into the swing room. A few people were already in there, sucking or masturbating, but the swing fortunately was empty. We lost Kelly somehow but found out later he was getting a blow job from a black woman in another room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.