Next Generation
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Skatenaked

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Carter is a young man with the good fortune to have grown up in a family that practices nudism and swinging. When he turns 18 he is introduced to sex by his parents' friends, who have their own grown kids. His sexual adventures branch out in this body and sex-positive environment. Sexual orientation really doesn't matter as the goal is to have fun, and one's own family members might even get in on it!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Cara said, “Why don’t you go ahead and suck it? You know now how good it feels.” Carter got on his knees in front of me where I was now standing.

Carter asked if I would like that and I said I would for sure, and I held my cock towards his face. He took it in his hand and felt the hardness. He looked at it tentatively and stuck his tongue out to taste just the pee slit. I enjoyed letting our young friend explore his first cock as he was about to go down on it.

Carter licked the underside then swirled his tongue around my knob like I’d done to him. I let out a soft moan which encouraged him on to start taking the head inside his mouth. I didn’t push but allowed him to take his time and get used to the taste and feel of a man’s cock on his tongue.

Cara fingered her wet pussy and watched and then decided to coach Carter on. “Go on honey, see how much of the shaft you can swallow, but go slowly.” Carter held his hand against my bush and slowly started swallowing my long shaft.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I let out a soft moan which told Carter he was doing it right. I gently placed my hand on the back of his head as it bobbed back and forth along the length of my slick, hard pole. I looked down at Carter, who was looking back at me, and I smiled as I watched this novice become a pro in short order. Seeing my cock glide in and out between Carter’s lips was an incredible turn on. Care urged him on, “That’s it hon, you’re doing great.”

Spit was rolling down my cock onto my balls as the slurping noises started. Carter then cupped my ball sac in his hand and rolled them around some. This caused me to reflexively start thrusting into Carter’s throat as I let out a gasp. Carter grabbed my hips to stop me as he was about to gag. Cara told him to just relax his throat muscles and let the full length slide in. Carter did and this allowed me to go in deeper and hit the back of his throat with my cock head.

I resumed pumping and this time Carter grabbed my butt cheeks to pull me farther in. This signaled to me that he had gotten used to my length in his mouth so I just proceeded to leisurely fuck his face. He sucked and rubbed my balls and even stuck his middle finger in my hole. “Dude, if you keep doing that I’m gonna cum.”

Not able to speak, Carter just nodded his head and kept slurping and sucking my bone as he fingered me. Cara was masturbating as she watched us and jumped in and told Carter he will need to decide if he will swallow my load or if he’ll need to spit it out, just so he’s not caught by surprise. Carter nodded that he understood.

Just then our sons Tyler and Jayden walked in. The sight they saw was their friend Cater, naked on his knees, blowing their dad while mom was playing with her pussy. While they have seen this all before and it was no shock, Carter stopped what he was doing totally embarrassed and stared at them, with a deer caught in the headlights look, and a cock sticking in his mouth. Tyler grabbed his crotch and laughed and said, “Don’t worry dude, mom and dad said you were coming over for some fun so no worries.” The boys shuffled out laughing as Carter resumed sucking. I apologized for not telling him they were coming home a little early today.

My balls were starting to churn from Carter’s expert blow job. I bent my knees to get the best angle and gave a thumbs-up as the universal sign to expect a load. Cater just kept sucking and drew the first shots of cum from the base of my cock. He must have felt it land on his tongue. He stopped just a second, he told me later, surprised at the thickness, warmth and salty taste. Then he resumed sucking as I shot out several more squirts. He didn’t swallow immediately and the volume filled his moth and started leaking ourt between his lips. I was so turned on looking at this guy and cumming and finally reached down and wiped some the cream off his face with my fingers and tasted it with him. Finally, Carter swallowed hard and took the whole load down in his belly. I pulled my cock out with a plop. Cara was clapping and squealing with delight at Carter finishing his first blow job.

My gooey semi-hard dick hung in front of Carter’s face as he looked up at me and smiled at his obvious accomplishment. I lifted him up to his feet by his arm pits and gave him a congratulatory tongue kiss as a way of swapping some of my cum, and then invited Cara over to share it.

We cleaned up and walked into the living room. Tyler and Jayden were naked on the couch playing video games. Both guys are very good looking with kind of an emo vibe and some tats. Tyler is 21 and Jayden 19 and of course we raised them to be nudists and have introduced them to the swinging lifestyle.

“Hey Carter,” Tyler said, you wanna take a break and shoot some hoops with me and Jay?” Carter looked at me and Cara and we both nodded our approval and Carter said, “Sure!” The three boys piled out into the backyard for a sweaty game of naked basketball.

Cara and I got some chores done around the house and would keep an eye on the game from time to time. These three boys grew up together and were very comfortable around each other, and very competitive! The game was getting intense. I have to admit watching their three naked bodies running around on the court was hot. It wasn’t long before a few boners appeared. The trio finally stopped, out of breath, and Jayden started slowly tugging his hard on. Carter and Tyler just stared and finally Tyler asked if anyone was up for watching some porn. All hands went up and the group started walking inside.

Cara stopped them at the patio and said they’d have to wash off in the outdoor shower so they didn’t get the chairs all sweaty. The three boys did and took turns hosing each other down. As they walked inside and toweled off, Carter asked me and Cara if we minded if he jacked off with Ty and Jay watching porn. Knowing this was our sex weekend he was polite and just wanted to make sure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.