The Job - Cover

The Job

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 19: Spirits

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: Spirits - My story starts from when I was looking for work back in the nineties. I'd been unemployed for several months and the job on an island sounded like it would be fun. I had no idea how it would change my life. (Warning: contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Slow  

As we were walking to the residence, Mitch asked Paul if I had done him and Shorn.

I felt a little embarrassed as Paul chuckled and told him ‘not together’, but then he elaborated about who else was involved. Mitch raised his eyebrows at me, and all I could do was a shrug. They both chuckled and then Mitch said they would have to get together to compare notes, making Paul crack up.

We parted ways, and Mitch came back to my room with me. Once I got him in the door, I pushed him against it and kissed the crap out of him. He retaliated by stripping me, and I soon had his gear off as well. We ended up on the bed with me buried deep in him, and he happily fucking me back.

I found him a delight to be in and even slowed down a little to savour him. But that didn’t last long as he was pushing my buttons and I had to speed up. His damn sexy voice egging me on did it. I was surprised by how quick I came.

Once recovered a little, I then crawled on top of him, lowered myself on his cock, and rode him. I also learned that he like me talking dirty to him while I squeezed and rode his cock. He liked me licking his nipples and kissing him. We didn’t take much longer coming this way either.

I rolled off of him once we were sated and lay beside him. After a bit, Mitch asked, “So which was the pair that you did last?”

“Paul and Nina. Who did you do last?” I asked.

He chuckled and said, “Actually, it was a bloke. Possibly one of the reasons I didn’t want to get in involved with Eddie. Damn, he was a sweet young thing too. He killed Eddie’s efforts. That boy could take a cock, and he gave as good as he got.”

“He was a recruit, and I was staying in the training block. He was still in the showers when I went to use them one night. He actually approached me. Casual as you please, he asked me if I’d like to fuck him. He called himself Gazza.”

I couldn’t help myself, and I started laughing. It was just too funny. Mitch looked at me. “He’d have found you a slightly easier fit than he found me.” I cracked up again.

“Crap! Is there any gay bloke you haven’t fucked?” he asked in exasperation.

I kissed him and then told him, “Heaps of them.” I then told him of my encounter in the showers with Gazza and included a description, so we knew it was the same bloke. He was chuckling with me in the end.

“That explains a lot. I thought the boy had amazing confidence in himself to approach me the way he did. He certainly didn’t leave me wanting either. I can see your hand in that. He made damn sure I was satisfied first.”

“If I’d been staying there longer, I’d have found him again. I asked what he would have done if I had said I was going to report him. He told me he knew a player when he saw one, he had been taught by the best.”

I chuckled and replied, “He was a quick study.”

Mitch cracked up.


I finally had the wands working.

I was wrapped and even made myself one of the smaller ones that looked like pens with a torch in one end. They were a little thicker than a standard pen. They looked more like the sort with four colours in them.

I’d made them with a gold metal casing. The studs to select the colour were, in fact, gems. I’d worked out how to make the tubes and shape then. I used the spells to make self-replacing ink, so they did, in fact, work as a pen.

You did have to be careful leaving them on a surface that you didn’t want them to leach the colour from. At least they didn’t leave patches in your pockets like bleach and took from a larger area. I was aware that the laws of physics still applied, and you couldn’t make something from nothing.

The wands also had heaps of the unique crystals in them, and one larger one that was embedded on the other end so that it acted like a torch. That crystal was also required to help the wand recharge. The small wand did make it much easier to cast small, intricate spells.

For some reason, I also made the longer expanding versions like mine. I had found a spell in the ‘Odd Spells’ book to create new spell books and to make copies of existing books, so I copied my basic spellbook and added them to the boxes.

I placed all the items in their new boxes. I then went to charm the new magical boxes following the spells carefully from Thyrsis’ book. When I finished the spell on Beth’s box, I had the weirdest experience. I felt that I was surrounded by spirits. Then I had pictures of mythical beings in my head. They looked like pixies, dwarfs and faeries.

However, they looked different from the pictures I had seen of them. They were more human-like than the images, was as close as my poor brain could fathom. I felt as if they were invading my head and trying to determine if I was worthy to be granted their service.

I blanked out for a few minutes from the intensity and found myself alone again when I awoke, except for the one spirit that had accepted the job to be the guardian of the box. I reverently thanked them for granting my wish. I felt that the spirit was pleased with my response. It also wanted Beth.

I laughed when I got this impression from it and said they weren’t the only one, and it chuckled as near as I could tell. Emboldened, I then spelled Mitch’s box. It was different this time. They already knew what I wanted to do.

They probably knew me better than I knew myself. I felt the happiness of the entity as it took up residence. A beautiful peace settled over both boxes. I then spelled the fourth box. I had made it after my conversation with Mitch and Beth about us being equal in our abilities.

I felt that we may need a fourth person for Mitch. This box also received a spirit, and this time it seemed to tell me somehow that’s its charge wasn’t here, but it was content to wait until it was time to go to find her.

Then an image of the transportation ring flashed in my head. Woah! That was freaky. I asked if we would come back. But the entities didn’t seem to be able to answer me. I just got the impression that I would know when it was time to go.

I went back to my room and woke Beth.


Beth’s first question was, “Do you know how long before we have to go?”

I concentrated on time in years and going and the transport ring. Then tried lunar months and then tried solar days. A number popped into my head. I thought about that many days and another number popped into my head.

I said out loud in frustration, “Which one?” I then had a third number. I wrote the numbers down and then studied them. Then I said to Beth, “So the first gives a date to the next time we go and then if we don’t go then for some reason, we have to wait until the next date and if we miss it then each time we miss it we have to wait twenty-two days.”

I felt a surge of happiness. I grinned and said aloud, “If the answer is no, give me a sad feeling. If the answer is uncertain, give that feeling of confusion that you do, and if the answer is a yes, then give me happiness. Do you understand?”

I grinned at Beth and then I said, “Do we have to leave during the hours of daylight here?” I smiled. Then I told Beth, “If I have this right the next window of time to go to wherever it is, we need to go is in ten days and after sunset. If we miss that window, we have to wait twenty-two days.”

I then said, “If we miss more than ten windows, can we still go on the next?” I got a feeling of uncertainty. I tried, “Can we wait as long as seven windows?” I got a happy feeling again.

I said to Beth, “That gives us about five months. I can only assume that means we have to go while the Earth is in this half of the hemisphere. After that, the transporter must not be able to get a line of sight or something to where we need to go.”

Beth said, “That’s not a lot of time in the scheme of things, but I suppose it solves our problem with ageing on this planet. It will probably worry Mitch the least.”

“He said he isn’t that close to his mum as she shipped him off to a boarding school and then encouraged him into the Army, so she didn’t have to worry about him. You and I, however, are close to our families. Do you wish to give them up so we can find our fourth partner?”

I sat down beside her and hugged her. “I don’t know. I do know I don’t want to watch them all grow old and die and then the kids do the same. We might be able to come back and visit them, but we can’t do it as ourselves. I can’t do anything about it. I wish we could take them with us.”

I felt sadness. I thought at my entity, ‘What if I made them boxes like ours so we could take them with us?’ There was uncertainty. ‘My family,’ I thought, and again I got doubt. I thought of mum, dad, and the kids. Still, the feeling of uncertainty washed over me. So, I tried them one at a time and then tried Beth’s family.

“The only one they seemed to think we can take is Sarah,” I said.

“Damn,” said Beth. “To be honest, I don’t know if my family would go. Dad and mum are happy doing their thing, and Eddie is wrapped up in his career. I think he plans to retire from the Army, he loves being part of that lifestyle.”

I thought about my family, “I think mine are the same. I think Sarah would come if I asked her. But then Tommy loses his sister, and he has already lost so much. I don’t think it would be fair.”

We hugged and crawled back into bed.


Friday came, and I asked Mitch for a favour.

I told him to hold the fort as Beth and I had to go do something. We would be back in the morning. I had seriously thought of including Mitch, but Beth asked me if we could do this together. She loved Mitch, but she had been waiting for this night for a while.

I could take Mitch on Sunday, and she would man the radio for emergencies. If she couldn’t sort it out, she’d call me. She and Mitch can pick a night that suited them to be together without me. Callouts on Sunday nights were rare because a lot of the guests left during the day and it was mostly day trippers, so it was the best night for us boys to disappear together. I agreed.

To be honest, I’d been waiting for her too, and if I was getting a night with each of them, then it was only fair they had one without me. I wouldn’t like it because I wanted to be with them both, but I would suck it up. I decided they could have the room and I’d go to the cave on Sunday.

I’d been practising a new trick, and while I thought it was seriously cool, but I hadn’t told Beth about it yet. I grinned, as Friday would be a good night to show her. It was a busy day, but not out of the ordinary. So far, Mitch hadn’t actually spent a full night with us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.