The Job - Cover

The Job

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 18: Initiation

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: Initiation - My story starts from when I was looking for work back in the nineties. I'd been unemployed for several months and the job on an island sounded like it would be fun. I had no idea how it would change my life. (Warning: contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Slow  

“So, what was with Beth’s brother?” I asked Mitch.

If Mitch was going to be joining my family, I didn’t want conflict with Eddie. Beth’s family was going to be joined to mine, and if her brother still wanted Mitch, it might be a problem.

Mitch explained that they had been an item for a couple of months about a year before. Then he had been shifted to a different unit. They met back up when he came back to spend his last couple weeks in Townsville before his discharge.

He hadn’t really been interested in getting back with him, as he was planning to look for work in Mackay where he owned a house. He suspected Eddie was just at a loose end. They hadn’t been that close the first time. They had been casual fuck buddies, as neither wanted a deeper relationship.

Mitch told me that his mum had remarried and moved down to Sydney. So, he had bought the old house from her when she left. He liked the area, and it was as good a place to live as any other was.

“Eddie told me he was driving down for his dad’s birthday, and if I was happy to stay for a couple of days, he’d drop me off in Mackay. So, I came with him. He wasn’t happy with me making eyes with Beth.”

“But that was more because there wasn’t anyone else available that he was interested in. Plus, his parents don’t know he is gay. I think he considered I was a better choice than no choice. However, I didn’t feel like being second best.”

“When Beth told us that she had to go to Bundaberg because you needed her, I bummed a lift with her and your brother. I guess your brother knows you’re a bisexual?” he finished.

I grinned at him, “Why do you say that?”

“Him and Beth. When he picked us up, he took one look at me and grinned like a cat that had just caught a mouse, and he asked Beth if you had met me yet. Then she had given him that wicked grin she does and said, ‘Not yet, but I can’t wait until he does’.”

I chuckled and told him that they knew me too well. I know Ryan and Beth would have seen his glow and picked up that he was just my sort. Ryan and I’d had fun in the past finding me blokes to pick up, so he knew of preferences.

“I liked your brother and would have come with them, but I had to sort out my house. They had me salivating with their description of you. You’re damn lucky I found you on a public bench,” he said.

I grinned and rolled him over. I kissed him until he was panting, groaning and groping me. I lifted my head, “It wasn’t me who was lucky, I was more than ready to bend you over that bench.”

He grinned and said, “I was bloody close to letting you.”

“Good, I think you and I will get on just fine,” I said and kissed him again. I looked up when Beth let herself in. She came over to me and kissed me. The fact she was rubbed her sexy tits on Mitch’s face wasn’t lost on me.

She stepped back and kissed him, as well. I was fucking hard as a rock again watching them. I slipped down the bed and lifted Mitch’s legs to give me access to his arse. I watched as Beth popped her tits out and let Mitch suck and fondle them as she watched me enter him.

“Can I touch you?” Mitch asked.

“Sorry, you can’t enter me, but you can rub,” she said.

So, he went back to suckling her and put a hand back so he could rub her. Since he was already wet, I had little trouble getting back in and started with slower strokes as I enjoyed watching Mitch getting Beth worked up.

Beth moved and knelt on the side of the bed and sucked his cock for him. I had his arse high enough she could get him down without me being in the way. I had control of his hips and enjoyed watching Beth work on his cock as he rubbed her between the legs furiously.

Mitch was soon groaning, and he had me fucking into him harder. I felt him tighten up, and then he grunted. Beth did her trick of sucking the cum out of him, and she groaned out her own come as he succeeded in getting her off. She has a very sensitive clit, I had learned.

He was butt coming for me, so I took a hell of a lot of satisfaction filling him again. Watching Beth shudder on his hand and his contractions on my cock had been enough to tip me as well. I loved Beth’s sexy groans, especially as she had a cock in her mouth at the time.

Beth sat back and grinned at me as I pulled out and sat back, so I could drop the poor man’s legs. His heart was racing so fast he was gasping to get air into his lungs. Beth lifted onto her knees and started kissing me.

“Don’t do that,” Mitch groaned. Beth released me and asked him why not. “I think I’m fucked out. If you get him up again, you’re going to have to fix it.”

Beth got off the bed giggling. She grabbed him a towel to put it under him. We lay either side of him so we could hug him and pet him while he calmed down. “Holy crap, you two are going to kill me,” he said.

“Bit hard to take, huh?” I asked as I stroked his chest. He didn’t have a lot of hair on it, but the muscles were lovely and firm, and he had cute nipples that puckered up with a light touch.

“You are both amazing, I think I’ve died and gone to heaven,” he said. I think if he could purr, he would have been.

Beth chuckled and said, “Well, a lot of guests tell me this island is heavenly.”

Mitch chuckled and replied, “And I haven’t even been here a day yet.”

I kissed him gently. “Sorry mate, I’ll try to take it a bit easier on you. After Friday, Beth should be able to help with my problem.”

Mitch looked at me, “Mate, if needing sex is a problem, then we don’t have a problem. My high sex drive has been the bane of my life. It wasn’t until the first time I got involved with a couple that I found that it brought me more satisfaction and relief than doing singles.”

“I’m available whenever you two need me. If you don’t go without so often then all the better for me. You came a lot quicker that time than you did the first time.”

“Most guys do it the other way around, but I’m like you. Funny I but always get horny after I’ve had day solving tricky problems. I guess using my mind turns me on or something.”

I grinned at Beth, and we both knew he was using his magic without realising it. Not having the bling to help him recharge some of it was his main problem. Even just that half an hour in the sun had helped me. I had also made sure I got some more sun during the day. The extra crystals on my medallion had really helped.

Half of Mitch’s problem with me that afternoon was himself. I’d kept thinking about him all day and had ramped myself up. However, now that I’d had him, I had a feeling that my desire for him hadn’t lessened, just the opposite. I needed to get their magical boxes finished soon.

Beth gave me her loving smile, and I returned it. Mitch was gently flicking her nipples, and she was perfectly happy for him to do it. I leant over and licked his fingers and the nipple he had between them, and they both shuddered.

Beth reclaimed her nipple, “I think food is required.” My stomach rumbled in agreement, and we got off the bed chuckling. Mitch redressed and headed down to his shower, and we hit ours.

I took a lot of delight washing Beth and kissing her body as I did so. I told her several times that I loved her, and she told me to behave, or she’d have to let me fuck her arse for relief. The thought of doing that didn’t help her at all. I turned her around and stuck my cock between her arse cheeks as if I was going to fuck her.

She bent for me, and I soon found myself embed up to my balls in her. I got hold of her lovely tits, and I fucked her for all I was worth. I’d wanted my cock in for weeks and her letting me, wasn’t going to stop me once I had started. The bliss of coming in her was sublime.

I could feel the magic I was drawing in fill her and my desire to fuck her in her cunnie while I watched her face was almost overpowering. Once I pulled out, I turned her and hugged her to me tightly.

“Soon,” she said to me and gently kissed me as she had read where my thoughts had gone.

“Yes, I want you wearing the bling when I fuck you properly and claim you as mine,” I told her. She shuddered in my arms as I kissed her with all my love.

We finally headed off for dinner.


Several of the girls came over to introduce themselves to Mitch at dinner.

He was very charming and when one of the girls asked him about his availability, he had shaken his head and told her that he was already in an intense relationship and his love wouldn’t appreciate him playing around. He had taken the job here because he needed one.

Beth and I were both interested that he used the word love, instead of some other word for his partner. He rubbed my leg under the table with his and left it touching me. I looked at him as I drank my beer. I could feel his contentment and his desire. I had to think about that. He was content with how things stood between Beth and us.

He had been searching for us, I realised. He was also damn sure that he had found what he had been looking for. I could feel his certainty that we were his. That he was supposed to meet Beth and me. I then thought about being his. Would he try to dominate us?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.