The Job
Chapter 14: Bling

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Bling - My story starts from when I was looking for work back in the nineties. I'd been unemployed for several months and the job on an island sounded like it would be fun. I had no idea how it would change my life. (Warning: contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Slow  

I wasn’t very good company that afternoon, and we had another electrical storm.

At dinner, I told Paul about the Joneses and Sarah. I found myself crying with Paul wrapped around me on one side and Beth from the other. Somehow, I ended up in bed with them both cuddling me. At some stage, my body gave over to my grief, and I slept.

I woke to hear them taking. I was lying with my head in Beth’s lap, and Paul was propped up behind me, so he was touching me, down my back. He was gently stroking the top of my arm. Beth was playing with my hair and stroking my head.

“You should have seen him, Beth,” Paul said softly. “He was amazing. I still can’t work out how he got the mother out and then carried her to his ute. He was pretty upset finding the truckie dead.”

“That night, Nina and I felt compelled to go to him. I’ve had my share of lovers, but I’ve never been fucked as thoroughly as he screwed me. Nina said the same. He was a lot calmer the next day after he talked to his mum.”

“That night, it was different. That night he was only concerned about us being satisfied as if he had to give back to us for helping him the night before. He is a wonderful lover.”

“The strange thing is that you always felt he was leaving something out as if there was a part of him that he just couldn’t give us. When we got to his brother’s place, he basically palmed us on to his flatmates.”

“I ended up with Shorn and Nina with Brian. It was as if he was paying us back again, but this time by finding people for us, who could love us. Shorn isn’t Tris, but he is a lot closer to my pace, and we love being together.”

“I think because Tris showed us both how to make someone feel desired, we have been able to make each other happy. You must be pretty special if he hasn’t even made love to you yet,” he said.

I heard Beth say, “Does he always prefer two people with him?”

“His Brother Ryan said that he sometimes prefers one gender and then the next time the other. Shorn and I have a feeling he likes one of each. Shorn and I lean to being more gay than bisexual. We are also more couple orientated. But Tris seems to thrive when in a combination. He is the most bisexual person I have ever met.”

“Did you know about Trish and Kerry?” she asked.

“Yes, but I couldn’t see it lasting. Trish was jealous of them. She wanted him, and she wanted Kerry, but she didn’t like that Kerry needed him more than she did if that makes sense,” he said.

Beth said as she dragged her fingers through my hair, “Carol said they had a blazing row that day after we left. She said that Kerry was distraught, and she told Trish she was going her own way.”

“She blamed Trish for driving away the best guy she had ever had. She didn’t get on the ferry to Mackay but left on the later one to Airlie. Our poor stud doesn’t seem to have much luck, does he?”

I was enjoying the pampering. I was still upset about Sarah, but I was nice knowing people cared about me too. I still wasn’t sure by their conversation how Beth felt about me, but she didn’t seem the least upset about finding out that I had been intimate with Paul and Shorn.

I wondered if she had guessed and was waiting for me to say something. Paul interrupted my thoughts as he slid off the bed. He bent over and kissed my cheek. “I had better get some food before they close the kitchen, I’ll leave him in your care,” he said, and then he left.

Beth chuckled. “So, from which bit did to hear from?” she asked.

“The bit about me being amazing,” I replied, not the least bit surprised that she then smacked me up the back of my head.


Beth chuckled and then pushed me off her.

I rolled onto my back, and she climbed on me. She grabbed a pillow and put it under my head. “So, we need a man for you too, do we?” she asked.

“Probably,” I answered.

She bent forward, kissed me gently and then sat back. She giggled when she found something under her arse cheek. She lifted up and rearranged me so she could sit on me with my cock between her cunnie lips. It was very nice except for the clothing in the way. “I can probably live with that, you know,” she said surprising me.

I’d had trouble reading Beth. She seemed to be able to deflect me when I look more deeply at her. I knew she would have some psychic abilities, as she had the gem for that ability in her bling.

She smiled, “You’re trying to read me again, aren’t you? Sorry, it probably won’t work. I did six years in the Army remember, and I did officer training. One of my Captains said I’d make a good spy, as most people wouldn’t be able to read my intent.”

“Apparently, I’m a believable liar. They had this guy who said he could read anyone and find out their secrets, but he couldn’t read me. I could tell him one thing and then tell him something that contradicted what I just said, but he said both times it came across as true.”

“I feel your touch. It is similar to his, but you don’t poke, you skim. You watch people like he does, but you look deeper too. I had fun when we were in Mackay when you were reading those people for me.”

“Can you read people?” I asked with interest.

“Not like you. I get feelings off people, but I can’t see them like you do, you’re uncanny. The Army would have loved you,” she said.

“If they truly knew what I could do, they would fear me, not love me,” I said.

“So, what is it you do that is so extraordinary, other than fucking people into blissful oblivion?” she asked, and she rocked on my cock.

I put my hands out to my side and said, “Up.”

I watched as her eyes went wide and she looked down on me. So, I gently lowered her back to where she had been. “That’s how I got Sarah’s mother out of the car,” I said softly.

“Oh, my goodness! That is friggin amazing! What else can you do?” she asked with excitement.

“Who is one of your favourite actors?” I asked.

“Mel Gibson,” she said without hesitation.

“That one’s easy,” I said and changed to look like Mel did in his most recent film.

“What about Harrison Ford?” she then asked.

I changed my glamour for her, and she bent forward and kissed me. She sat back and laughed, “I always wanted to kiss him, he is so cute.”

I chuckled and pulled her down and pashed her good. She started squirming on my cock, and I had to let her up. “Bad boy,” she said, but she didn’t get off me.

I glanced at my watch. “Feel up to a walk?” I asked.

“Where?” she asked.

“Not far. I’ll have you in bed by midnight,” I promised.

She climbed off me and put her shoes back on. I took her hand and then we went downstairs. I stroll with her across the golf course. Once we were out of general view and far enough away, I pulled my wand and lit it up.

“What is that?” she asked.

“My wand, I haven’t worked out how to make you one,” I informed her as the light from the wand shone the way ahead like a torch beam.

“What would I do with a wand?” she asked and chuckled at the idea of owning one.

“Perform magic, of course, you can’t be a mage without a wand, everyone knows that,” I told her glibly.

“Of course, how silly of me,” she said giggling again as she clutched my arm in the gloom.

She was a bit reluctant to climb up to the waterfall in the dark, but I assured her it was safe. She clung to my waistband as I slowly lead her up and under the spray. When we got inside, I took her to the back of the small cavern. “I think that as long as you’re touching me, I can take you inside,” I reassured her.

I put my arm around her and got her to step towards the wall. She suddenly gripped me tightly as we felt the falling feeling, and I held her. “Sorry, I forgot it can feel strange the first time. Welcome to my hidden home,” I said as I released her body and took her hand.

I took her to see the crystals and the transportation ring. The crystals over us were getting bigger, and it was brighter in the room than during my last visit. It was also warmer, but I didn’t think the crystals were big enough yet. “Beth, you can’t tell anyone about this place. You are the only other person who knows,” I told her.

“Why me?” she asked, looking around with awe.

I took her to my workshop and picked up a ring off of the bench, and I placed it on her palm. “What do you feel?” I asked.

“It’s warm, it’s weird, but I feel like it is happy,” she said, giving me a look of bewilderment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.