The Job - Cover

The Job

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 12: Love

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Love - My story starts from when I was looking for work back in the nineties. I'd been unemployed for several months and the job on an island sounded like it would be fun. I had no idea how it would change my life. (Warning: contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Slow  

I woke just after 5 am with a raging hard-on.

It took me all of two seconds to work out that it was because Beth had her hand on my cock. I don’t even remember going to sleep. I must have crashed within seconds of Beth. The feel of her curled up to me had given me a feeling of contentment. Yes, contentment was the best word to describe how I felt when I went to sleep.

I wasn’t feeling content now. I was feeling bloody horny, and her hand was rubbing lightly along the underside of my cock. She was petting him. I groaned, and my hips jerked when she flicked a finger across his eye.

“Sorry,” Beth said and gave him a quick squeeze and removed her hand. She rolled away before I could stop her and popped to her feet beside the bed. I drank in the sight of her in the early morning light.

Her skin was pale. She had the sort of skin that didn’t tan well. She would burn first and go bright red like my mum. The breasts were magnificent. She might even be a bit bigger than the photos of my mother at her age. Closer to a ‘D’ cup, I estimated. She had the same tiny waist and the flare of her hips that suggested childbearing.

But this lady carried a little less padding. She was a lot more toned than my mother had been at the same age. I got the impression her workouts were not just to keep her waist and arse trim. She grabbed my robe off the hook near the door. “I’ll be back in a bit,” she said and walked out the door.

I looked down at the little fella. He wasn’t happy being left ready for action twice by this lady. I told him that he might have to get used to it as I sighed and got up. I found my silky shorts, went for a pee and then brushed my teeth.

When I came back into the room, I changed for a workout, and I grabbed a couple of bottles of water out of the fridge. I sat on my bed and read my spellbook while waiting for Beth. She pushed the door open a few minutes later and came back in.

Under the robe, Beth was wearing a type of sports bra and a boob tube over it. Her shorts were of a similar design to mine. They were cut high on her thighs and looked very sexy on her. She had brushed and re-plated her hair, and it now lay down her back. She was make-up free, and I liked the fresh look on her lovely face.

“Come on, let’s go workout, I’ve got kinks everywhere from wrestling with the wanker,” Beth informed me. I grabbed the bottles, my keys and a towel and followed her out. We made our way to the side garden where she dropped the robe on my pile of stuff and faced me. “You start, and I’ll follow,” she said.

I started working through the stretching moves to wake up my muscles, and she mirrored my movements. I delighted in watching her. She had been well trained from what I could tell, even though I don’t consider myself an expert. We were soon ready to get more physical, and I asked her if she wanted to do some grappling moves.

The grass was very soft, so I was sure that Beth shouldn’t get hurt when I threw her. We then worked on several moves to block and tackle. We were grinning at each other, each time we faced off. I let Beth drop me and lay on the grass just admiring her from my vantage point. I hadn’t had so much fun working out since the last time I got to work out with Ryan.

Beth grinned down at me, “Softy, come on, put a bit of effort in it. I promise not to hurt you, too much.”

She helped me up, and we went at it again. She was quick and could have inflicted serious injury if she had been using her skills to defend herself. I got the feeling the wanker last night was lucky I had turned up when I did. I wondered if the medallion had sent me to protect him, rather than her.

Finally, we decided we’d had enough and went to pick up our towels and have a drink when we realised, we had an audience. “Hey, Anne and Mark, this is Beth. It looks like I finally have a training partner,” I said with a big grin. I wondered if someone had said I had a girl in my room and was doing some stirring for them both to be here.

Mark said, “Why does she have a big bruise on her chin?”

“My fault, apparently when I hit the arsehole who was trying to rape her last night, he head-butted her in the chin.”

Beth rubbed her chin, “It’s not as sore as I thought it would be. If the bruise is that noticeable, I may not be able to work tonight. Busted up barmaids aren’t good for business.”

Mark looked at Anne, then back at us, “Come with us so we can talk.” We nodded, and Beth put my robe back on, and I dropped the towels over my head. We went back to their room, which was a couple of doors down from mine.

Anne made us some coffee. They took the chairs, and we sat on their bed. Beth snuggled into me, so I had my arm around her. I felt that strange contentment again with her touching me. I then realised the entity from the bling liked her too.

Mark started, “We heard you on the radio last night. You two were missing by the time we got there, and management was in panic mode. They had to call the nurse, and we called the Chopper to come to get our esteemed guest.”

“His manager wanted to lay assault charges on you, but we had all seen his cock hanging out, and Jacky said Beth’s clothes were ripped up. He refused to back down and said he was more than happy to stand witness for Beth, as he was sure you would.”

“Jacky apologised to Anne for being late to come and get Beth. Apparently, he’d been asked to escort some of the drunken guests to their rooms, some of those groupies’ party hard. He bitched at management that he had told them we should have had more security.”

Mark grinned, “Then Phillip ranted that you and Beth had to go. We couldn’t have staff assaulting guests. You should see what you did to the bloke’s face, Beth. He isn’t going to forget you in a hurry.”

“Anyway, Anne pointed out that if Beth brought up rape charges, the management would also be sued for failing in their duty of care and she could bankrupt them. Also, if they sacked you both, they were only proving her case for her.”

“They have gone into lawyer mode, and we were asked to talk to you two to see what you were going to do. So far no one had called the cops in, but if you want it investigated, we should do it soon.”

I looked at Beth. “You’re the hurt party, so it’s up to you Beth. I’ll stand by you,” I told her.

She leant into me, and I hugged her close. “What a friggin mess. No, don’t call the cops. I don’t want my name all over the papers. It sounds like I’ve left that wanker with a reminder of why it’s not a good idea to prey on women. To be honest, I just want to put the whole thing behind me.”

Anne spoke up, “I checked your resume and I was wondering if you would like a change of position and to put that degree you got in the Army into use. It pays more, and you’ll work similar hours to Tris.”

Beth looked at me and grinned. “What doing?”

Anne smiled, “I need an assistant. I’m pregnant, and Mark has secured a good job on the mainland. We have about a month to get our replacements trained. We were going to hand in our resignations soon.”

“It would go better for us if we said we had trained people to step into our shoes. It will also make it harder for management to sack you both. You will both have a lot more control over the protection of the staff on this island as well.”

Anne looked pointedly at me. She knew I often escorted drunken staff members to bed if I’d come down to raid the fridges and found them still in the canteen area. I also had a reputation that if anyone was hassled you, you came and sat at my table and you got home safe.

Anne also knew I had a habit of walking the halls and around the building at night. I was just making sure people weren’t in places that they shouldn’t be as our security was lax, to say the least.

If I had slept in my room that night and not in the cave, I’d often walk the early morning breakfast staff down to the main restaurant and then jog back as part of my work out. I wasn’t ready to leave the island. I had even considered staying longer.

I knew the caves were responsible for keeping me here, but now I had added incentive. I couldn’t give Beth her box until I had finished fixing her bling. I also had a strange intuition that our other partner would find us if we stayed here. I nodded at Beth and said, “I’m in, I like it here despite the guests.”

Mark and Anne laughed. “Well, since we need to make changes to the roster how about you two take off for the rest of the weekend. I’ll let Brandon go too. I’ll get Brandon to change to replace me on David’s roster and we can re-start them from Tuesday.”

“Both of you boys have done a fair bit of overtime lately and a lot of chores not in your job description, so I think the management can absorb a couple of days pay. You pair are going on stress leave, anyway.”

“We’ll talk to management and tell them what’s happening. Thanks, Beth, for not kicking up a big stink. The fact you have something over management won’t hurt when you take over Anne’s job.”

Mark picked up the phone, talked to someone and asked about the next flights. Anne distracted us by saying, “So are you two an item or what?”

We looked at each other, and I replied, “Not yet, we only met last night and not under the best of circumstances. I didn’t think Beth wanted to be alone last night.”

“You two were beautiful to watch earlier. Now I know why the girls have little giggles after they have been perving on you, Tris. Kerry and Trish were dumb bitches. Do you know how many girls would have swapped places with them in an instant?”

I looked at her in surprise. To be honest, I try to be polite to everyone, and I hadn’t paid a lot of attention to the other girls since I had Kerry and Trish to scratch my itch. Not to mention, the other people who had helped me out over the weeks I’d been here.

“Shit, does that mean I’m going to have to beat them off with a big stick?” Beth joked.

Anne laughed, “Not just the girls.”

I found myself blushing. Beth gave me a funny look. We were going to require a deep and meaningful very soon, I surmised. I didn’t think it’d go too bad. The bling wouldn’t be so happy to have her near if she wasn’t meant to be my girl.

Mark said, “The next flight is in an hour do you mind going to Mackay for the weekend? I’ve got you booked to fly back early Tuesday morning with Brandon and David. He is packing. I’ve put you up in the Balcony Hotel in the middle of town. They had a twin suite available for you.”

We thanked them and went to pack.


I was waiting outside of Beth’s room when I got to meet her flatmate.

Beth had been put in with Carol. I now understood why they barely saw each other. Carol was our baker. She crawled out of bed about the time Beth would have crept into hers. She probably got home after Beth got up.

Carol looked at me, coolly, “Another conquest?”

“Not yet,” I replied and winked at her. She looked across the hall as Trish and Kerry came out of their rooms. They both spied my backpack. Kerry asked, “Are you leaving Tris?”

I noted the hopefulness in her voice. If I had quit, then they would try to stay. I did know Kerry liked the island more than Trish did. “No, the boss has given me time off for good behaviour,” I said.

Beth came out and looked at the two women. “I’m ready Stud. Let’s go get Brandon,” she said to me, ignoring the other women. She linked her arm in mine, and we walked down to the hall to Brandon’s room. He came out just as we got there and grinned at us.

“Thanks, guys, this is great getting the weekend off, my girlfriend is wrapped. We’ll have to meet up later so you can meet her,” he told us as we walked to the airport. None of us looked back as we left. Kerry and Trish were the past as far as I was concerned.

I hadn’t spent any real time in Mackay, so I asked Brandon what was fun to do in his city. He said if we wanted to hang around with him and Julie, he would be happy to show us around town since he was a local boy.

Beth had no objections, and neither did I. I learnt that her folks lived in Airlie Beach. I was pleased to hear that bit of news since that was usually where I had my time off, and we were going to be on the same roster.

I’d get to meet her parents the following weekend.


The plane was noisy, and the take-off over the cliff was really cool.

We had fun looking out the windows for the short trip to Mackay. Julie was picking Brandon up, and he insisted we were to get in the car. They dropped us off in town and said they would meet us in the Balcony’s main bar at 8 pm.

We booked in and found we had one of their best suites. The company was picking up the tab for our three-night stay. Beth picked her room, and I put my stuff into the other bedroom, even though I did not intend to use it.

We spent the last of the morning window shopping and shoe shopping on Victoria Street, as Beth wanted some new shoes to go with her dress. I even splashed out and purchased a new pair of dress shoes, since Beth planned to dress up for me.

The shops were starting to close when we walked past a Bridal shop. I stopped. They had an attractive, lightweight grey suit in the window that took my fancy. We went in, and I asked about it.

The woman looked at me with speculation. She whipped out a measuring tape and measured me. I found her hands on me in places I’d rather have Beth’s. The saleslady then went out the back. When she came back, she directed me to a change room. She handed me a suit and a dark blue T-shirt.

It wasn’t the suit in the window as this one was a pale blue, but I guessed she had picked it for a reason, so I put it on. I stepped out of the change room so the ladies could make a decision. The hunger in Beth’s eyes sealed the deal.

The saleswoman said with satisfaction, “Sugar, you had better keep a tight leash on this one. He sure is a hotty. He doesn’t need those pads either.” She put her hands in and pulled the velcroed pads out of the shoulders in the suit. She then pulled it back down, patted my arse and stepped back satisfied.

I looked in the mirror. It was closer to what was called a lightweight cotton Safari Suit back in the seventies. It had the short elbow length sleeves but not the bottom pockets on the coat. It was cut in close to my waist, making it look even tinier and the hem dropped down just enough to cover my crotch.

The pants were tighter on my arse, but they had the hidden tuck in the front for the little fella to move and all the pockets. They were full length but looser in the legs, making them cool and comfortable. I agreed that I didn’t need the pads and the suit coat was more comfortable without them.

I turned and bent over and looked into the mirror. The girls both chuckled when I said, “They don’t make my arse look too big, do they?”

The shop lady said, “Sugar, you bend over in a nightclub and display that arse like that you may get more hands on it than you want.”

I grinned at her and winked, she chuckled. “Sold upon that recommendation alone,” I said. I went and changed back into my casual clothes. The new shoes would look good with the suit I decided, and I picked up some dark blue socks to go with the T-shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.