The Job
Chapter 7: Girls

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Girls - My story starts from when I was looking for work back in the nineties. I'd been unemployed for several months and the job on an island sounded like it would be fun. I had no idea how it would change my life. (Warning: contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Slow  

I got cleaned up, and then I went in search of a beer and food.

I was surprised by how quiet the canteen was when I entered the dining area. I discovered that it was practically empty. I got a beer and joined Brandon at a table. He was watching cricket on the big screen. “Where is everyone?” I asked as I sat across from him.

He glanced around. “Holidays are over,” he said.

I frowned, and he qualified, “Anne said next week is Oldies week. We don’t get a lot of kids for the next nine weeks except on weekends, so the extra nannies, babysitters and the people who ran the outdoor play areas have been put off.”

This made sense. It was also why they had revolving staff. The resort had to cater to different expectations depending on the time of year. As a result, Anne spent a lot of her time interviewing new staff and finalising pays for those that left.

At this time of year, our mid-week occupancy was low. It picked up with day trippers on the weekend and couples. Brandon mentioned that the promotions sheila, Tammy, had managed to get some big conferences to come here in the next couple of months to booster mid-week.

The businesspeople often only brought a wife or girlfriend, or the boyfriend if a sheila worked for the organisation. They didn’t tend to use a lot of the outdoor facilities other than the pool and its bar, and the golf course. Some did use the sailboards and canoes and even went fishing.

We also had a major golf tournament coming up in two weeks. That statement made me groan loudly, as that was our weekend on the island. Brandon and I spent a lot of time fixing light fixtures near the practice nets when we had a lot of golfers on the island.

Toola came out and started filling the Baine-maries with dinner. We always had at least three choices of meat and a fish and piles of veggies cooked in diverse ways. She had already filled the salad bar and the two, soups-of-the-day, sat steaming in their tureens.

I was trying to decide if I’d stick around after dinner or not when the girls turned up. I happily joined them, and Brandon was invited to eat with us. He was at a loose end and wasn’t really happy that the sheila he had been entertaining had left that morning.

He perked up when four new ladies entered the canteen. One was the replacement chef for the restaurant, and the rest were replacement housekeeping girls. He gallantly offered to show them the ropes, and my girls and I laughed.

With Brandon happy, I asked my girls if they wanted a cuddle and to watch a video with me. We had gone to their room to do that since I hadn’t invited them to my room before with me being in the donga.

We always left the door to the room open, so no one got any idea’s that we were doing anything naughty. To this point, we hadn’t. If I got my way, the door would be closed tonight. We had been pussy footing around the issue for a while, and I had a need.

The girls agreed, and we grabbed a six-pack of Rum and Coke UDL cans for Kerry and me, and a bottle of wine for Trish. I borrowed a couple of extra glasses and filled a bag with ice for my fridge. The girls stopped off at their room to grab something and planned to meet me in my room.

They both agreed that Anne had spoiled me since I was the only single person in a double room. I got the movie on and climbed on the bed between the girls who had made themselves comfortable. I’d borrowed some extra pillows from Housekeeping, so we were content. I encouraged the girls to snuggle into me.

I liked having their tits pressed into my sides. We had been watching the movie while having had a couple of drinks when Kerry rolled a little and dropped a leg over mine and the young fella sprung to life. His movement wasn’t missed, and she slid her hand over him. Trish and I forgot about the movie and watched her hand.

I only had my soft silky shorts on, and Kerry could grip me with little trouble. We watched as the little fella stretched out to his full length and girth. I had to admit he wasn’t that little anymore. The damn bling had done something to my cock, and I was sure he was longer and even thicker than before. He wasn’t huge, but he was hard to miss.

“Fuck you’re hung, Tris,” Kerry said as she squeezed me and made my hips lift. She flipped the band on my shorts down and let the young fella loose. I sighed as her hand wrapped around him and started working him.

Trish slid off the bed, and I watched her as she stripped. She was slimmer than I preferred, but beggars can’t be choosers. She did have smallish tits, but I bet they were very sensitive and would like a good licking and sucking as much as the next girls would.

Her bush was darker than the dark blonde hair on her head. She came around the end of the bed, grabbed the bottom of my shorts and slid them off me. She then grabbed my ankles and pulled me down the bed, so I was flat on it.

While Kerry got off to strip, Trish got me to sit up, and she removed my shirt and then pushed me down flat. I didn’t get a good look at Kerry because Trish climbed over my face. I pulled her hips down and gave her what she was after.

She wasn’t as sweet as Toni had been, but she was more than happy to grind her cunnie into my face as I licked and sucked her and wiggled my tongue in her. I groaned into her when I felt Kerry’s mouth slide down my cock. I worked hard to please Trish, while Kerry worked on me.

I knew by the second suck that mine hadn’t been the first cock that had been in Kerry’s mouth. She liked using her tongue on me and was careful with the teeth. She fondled the boys and added a bit of hand action to my cock to get my hips humping.

Trish came on my face, and I sucked her hard. Kerry was working the little fella hard, but I wasn’t ready by a long shot. Trish rolled off panting, and Kerry decided a different set of muscles was required and climbed on my cock. She was hot and wet and took me with little trouble.

I suspected that some blokes would find her a bit loose, but I had the girth, and Kerry found she was able to grip me more than tightly enough with her cunnie muscles. I finally got a decent look at her naked and was happy with what I found.

She dropped forward, and a lovely big tit was pushed into my mouth to suck on. Trish was calming down, and she latched onto the other tit on offer. Kerry got off on us both sucking her tits. Her hips started getting erratic as she was pulsing on my cock and moaning up a storm, as she wiggled and bounced on me.

I was able to grab them and fucked up into her harder. Her thicker thighs tried locking my hips as she came, but I kept fucking into her and slamming her down into my hips. She pulled up from our mouths and reduced my humping as she dropped her weight onto my hips. She shuddered in orgasm a couple more times and then rolled off me onto my other side.

I rolled and pinned Trish to the bed. I kissed her to distract her as I worked the young fella in. She was a lot tighter than Kerry. She pulled her legs back further to open herself up more and then wrapped them around my hips, so she was digging her heels into my arse.

She was bloody tight after Kerry. It was just as well, as she didn’t have the same muscle control, but she was still pleasurable on my cock, and I fucked her hard. Her clit was further from her cunnie opening, and I guessed a lot of blokes didn’t provide the right stimulation for her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.