The Job
Chapter 4: Helping Hand

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Helping Hand - My story starts from when I was looking for work back in the nineties. I'd been unemployed for several months and the job on an island sounded like it would be fun. I had no idea how it would change my life. (Warning: contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Slow  

I got back to the canteen just on dark.

I was starving, so I helped myself from the Baine-maries. I selected a quarter of a roast chook and piled on the baked veggies and greens to round out my meal. I looked around but didn’t see Kerry or Trish in the room, so I picked the table we often sat at and started hoeing into my meal.

We had good cooks, and we members of the staff were well fed. It was the best camp food I’d ever eaten. I felt arms go around my shoulders and a kiss on my temple. “Hey, where have you been? I was getting worried,” Kerry asked me.

I was surprised by my reaction. My bloody cock had sprung to full mast when her tits had pressed into my back. I looked at her in surprise and then smiled, “Sorry hot stuff, I was communing with nature and lost track of time.”

Kerry shook her head at me, cuffed my shoulder and then went to get her dinner. She had a bit of an issue with her body image. She was thick set with an ample arse. She had the classical mother earth figure, but she wasn’t a fat woman. I reckoned she had to be at least a ‘DD’ and most of the guys liked giving her tits the ogle.

Her face wasn’t Playboy perfect either, but Kerry had her own charms. Men can be bloody, shallow creatures, but I’ve met my share of women who are just as bad. I’m no different to most, and the body and face will determine if the chase is taken to the next level.

For me, if your personality turns me off, you have no hope no matter what you look like. If I’m drunk enough, I might fuck you, but I wouldn’t stick around. I had learnt very early on in my pursuit of happiness that I’d sooner bed the cute sheila or bloke with a pleasant personality than the pretty bitch or handsome stud.

The friendly folk were often better partners. They tried to please and didn’t expect you to be grateful they had let you touch them. I could count on one hand the hot bod’s that had a charming enough personality that I stuck with them for any length of time.

I knew one of my problems was that I was looking for something that I just hadn’t found. I can’t even tell you what it was that was missing. I’ve been with some exceptionally loving people. But something stops me from giving them my heart unconditionally. People leave me just as often as I’m the one to go.

I can’t blame my upbringing since my parents are still happily married and my brother and I were never mistreated. My mum says she probably loves my dad more now than she did when they first met.

I know my dad agrees with her. He still pats her on the arse every chance he gets. He told me the last time I called home that he was wearing a track around the dining room table from chasing her, now they had to house to themselves. I had to laugh, as I was sure he was telling the truth.

Mum had taken the phone off him and said not to believe a word he said, as she didn’t run. I heard dad crack up when I did, and then I heard mum tell him to get his randy hands off her until after she got off the phone. I loved my parents.

Trish brought me out of my wool-gathering by kissing me on the same spot Kerry had. It didn’t help the young fella behave, as she always smelt really nice. Every time I smelt that woman, I thought, ‘Hot monkey sex.’ She had some wicked pheromones.

She wasn’t as rough and ready as Kerry, but she could hold her own in any smutty conversation that we often ended up having. She came across a little prim and proper most of the time, but that lady had a very imaginative mind when it came to the subject of sex.

I had a feeling if I ever ended up in bed with either of them, I’d walk away more than satisfied. I was sure that the two of them together would blow a bloke’s mind. I even suspected they had shared a bloke before. I had known for a while that the ladies entertained each other. However, I knew they both liked guys too, especially Kerry.

I think Trish blew towards more female than male, but I believed that she took both if turned on enough. I found bi-girls as hot as bi-guys. In case you haven’t worked it out, I love multiple partner sex of any combination. One-on-one is nice, but I always get off with sharing with at least two people.

Oddly, I’ve never done it with two guys. I seem to prefer just the one bloke with a bird or two. I had often thought if I could find a sheila I wanted to marry and find another couple to share the odd night with I’d be happy. I’d get the variety I needed but still have the normal existence that is expected of me.

The problem was I just hadn’t found her yet or the other couple.


I enjoyed the girl’s company at dinner.

After three weeks on the Island, we were comfortable with each other, and I found I could just relax and enjoy their company. I did feel a slight undertone on this night, but I didn’t focus on it. I had a lot of unanswered questions going around and around in my head pertaining to my adventure.

I didn’t hang around long after dinner and told the girls I was tired from the hike and went to bed early. I was a bit naughty and used the gem from my wand as a torch to find my way over the gully. I played with narrowing the beam with a thought and then widening it.

If anyone saw me, the wand looked a lot like a long thin metal clad torch, so I wasn’t bothered that I’d get any strange questions. I put the magic box from my bag into my lockable locker in my room, and then I headed off to the showers.

I walked into the ablutions block to find a bloke I knew of as Gazza.


Gazza was standing in the open area outside the showers with a towel over his head.

He had been on the Island for six weeks and was leaving in the morning. He’d told me previously that he was heading to Townsville. He had enlisted in the Army, and he had to report in a week. His folks live in Aye, and he was stopping off there for a couple of days first.

“How are they hanging, Gaz?” I asked. I had to grin when he looked down. His freshly washed cock was dangling nicely between his extended balls. He must have had the shower hot and to cool off, the boys had dropped to expose as much skin as possible. He needed a bit of work to tighten up the muscle tone, but his slim figure was easy on my eyes.

He was a brunette and wouldn’t need a haircut for his new profession. I guessed he wasn’t much older than my brother was. His neck, arms and lower legs were lightly tanned, but the rest was several shades lighter. I’d never seen him in togs and going by the body, he didn’t swim without a shirt if he did go into the water.

I stripped off and got my shower started. I have no issues with being naked when with others, so I didn’t bother covering myself. I turned back to take my watch off. Leather bands don’t like water and mum had given me the watch for my twenty-first, so I was careful with it.

I glanced at Gazza. He was holding the boys with the towel covering them. I looked down where his eyes were looking. The young fella must have reacted to his presence as I was past the half-mast. “Fuck, how big is your cock?” Gazza said.

I rubbed my cock, and he came out to play. I let him go, “About that big,” I said as I turned to him. I watched his hand rub his own cock. He glanced up at my face then back at my young fella, and I could read his uncertainty. “Do you want me to shut the door?” I asked.

He glanced at the door to the room and back at me. His desire was obvious. I walked over, shut the door to the shower block and flipped the lock. I came back and sat on the seat on my towel. “The running water will kill any sounds,” I said as I gave the young fella a gentle rub. “Do you want to watch me wank off or are you coming over to suck on him?” I asked him.

Gazza came over, and he knelt down between my legs. He looked at my face, and I smiled gently at him. The look must have been the encouragement that he required, and he took me in hand. I sat back and enjoyed him exploring my cock.

I soon got the impression he’d not had a lot of experience at sucking on one. At the rate, he was going we’d be here all night, so I offered a few helpful hints. After a little while, he took his mouth off me and asked, “Can I finger you?”

“You can fuck me if you like,” I replied. I stood and stepping around him, I dropped my towel on the tiles and got on my hands and knees. Tiles are a bitch on the knees. Gazza moved over to me and rubbed my arse. He lined up behind me. He didn’t take long to be embedded in me with a few helpful tips to help him.

He was probably only average in length and not as thick as me. I think he was a bit excited, as he came like a virgin. I was just getting into it, and he was coming. He sat back, panting. I stood and moved behind him. “Bend over,” I told him.

For a moment, I thought he was going to say no, but he rocked forward. I took my time getting into him. I explored his body with my hands and dropped little kisses as I got him prepared for me. I guessed that he was a virgin this way too. I encouraged him to relax and go with it.

A few kisses along his back and gentle touching seemed to relax him. I inched in slowly once my head had popped through his sphincter. He oohed and ahed several times and tightened up, but once I got moving, he started pushing back into me and worked his muscles to my satisfaction. The bloke butt-came at least twice before I did.

I just worked with him and told him to tell me what he liked and what he didn’t. He did get me off all the same. The relief of coming was marvellous, and I pumped him a few more times for the joy of it. He sure liked to grunt too.

I finally pulled out and slapped his arse gently. “You’ll fit into the Army just fine, Gazza,” I said.

He rolled over onto his arse, leant back on his hands and laughed. “Fuck me! After the reaming you gave me, I shouldn’t have any trouble at all,” he said.

I grinned. “I’m normally up by sunrise if you’d like to practice a bit more before you go,” I told him and walked into the shower. I heard one of the other showers turn on as Gazza got in. He was gone when I got out.

I wasn’t surprised by the soft knock in the early hours of the next morning.


I taught Gazza a few of my favourite positions, and I knew he would hold his own.

He took a lot longer to come the first time this time, and I enjoyed his experimentations. Later, I took him outside and showed him a couple of moves that would discourage guys wishing to use him without his consent. He kissed me deeply before he left me in the showers later, and I felt that he would be okay.

Normally, I don’t pick blokes up in a shower block. Personally, I thought it a bit tacky. But for some reason, I had felt Gazza needed me to help him, or he would get into trouble. He’d said that had been with a couple of girls and that he wasn’t sure which he preferred.

I told him he didn’t have to pick one or the other, and there was no reason why he couldn’t enjoy both sexes as I did. I did warn him to be a little careful when approaching some blokes as they didn’t realise, they sent conflicting signals. Gay sheilas, on the other hand, tended to be a lot more noticeable. If they don’t want you, they let you know.

I also make sure we used protection when he visited, and I told him to do the same no matter what the other bloke or sheila said. I knew I was clean and with him being a virgin, I knew he had been.

I learned that he lasted a lot longer with a condom, so he actually got me off several times. Another good reason for him to wear protection, I told him. I got the feeling he had listened carefully to me, hence the sexy goodbye kiss.

After I had gotten to my room the night before, I had started reading the little book that came with my bling. I only ended up with about four hours of sleep. With an energetic morning, I was surprised I didn’t feel tired. Mind you, an enjoyable romp between the sheets had always invigorated me.

The girls were at breakfast when I got to the canteen, and I kissed them both good morning. Our morning kisses had started as a joke in our second week, but for some reason, we had kept it going. I suspected that we just like doing it.

I know a few people wondered if I was doing them both but as I lived in the dongas and they had never seen me coming from the girl’s room or even from the staff block that rumour had died a short death.

One of the blokes who was also in the dongas, asked me why Gazza was in my room this morning. Rod was a shit-stirrer and a really sad man. I explained that Gazza had told me he was off to the Army, and he was worried about being on the small skinny side, so I taught him some moves to keep him safe.

He sniggered. “Yeah right,” he said.

I stood up and walked over to him. He was probably a good twenty kilograms heavier than I was, and it was mostly muscle. He ‘wasn’t a bad looking bloke and had some Maori in him, but he wasn’t my normal type. “Stand up,” I said.

He stood. He was close to my height. “Gazza was worried about getting raped. Some people thought that he was gay because of how he looked. Try to grab me from behind,” I told him. I stepped away, so I was between the tables and turned my back on him.

He went to wrap his arms around me. I grabbed his thumb and bent it back. “Oh fuck!” he screamed in pain as I’d bent his thumb. I then used the action to twist his arm and him around, so I had his arm behind his back and my other arm around his throat.

I released him. “Sorry, I hope I didn’t hurt you. It’s hard to do that move without hurting the person. Girls like learning that one, as they use your own weight against you. I think Gazza said the same thing when I did it to him,” I said with a grin.

The girls sniggered. It was only a little lie. I distinctly remember the first time Gazza yelling, ‘Oh fuck!’ was when I blew in him and he came with me. However, he did repeat the exclamation when I showed him the move. I sat back down and finished my breakfast.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.