Wraith

by Snekguy

Copyright© 2016 by Snekguy

Science Fiction Sex Story: A hunter tries to track the elusive Wraith, but who is hunting who? (Evolve fanfiction)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Military   Science Fiction   Aliens   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Violence   .

The hunter pushed through the undergrowth, his rifle raised as his keen eyes scanned the treeline, alert for any movement or tracks that might betray the beast he was trailing. He steadied his wide brimmed hat, decorated with the claimed fangs and claws of previous kills. Those hunts had been challenging, but this creature was different. He had to be meticulous, it had already killed the private security personnel who had been hired to protect the compound. At their wits end, the company had contacted him, based on his track record of big game hunts. Big game this was...

Nobody had ever gotten a clear look at the damned thing, it struck like lightning, leaping from the shadows and eviscerating its prey in a flurry of claws, then used stealth and subterfuge to escape back into the forest. It was an intelligent animal, wily, and if he didn’t keep his wits about him, it might be the end of him, too.

He knelt, pressing his gloved fingers to the soil as he searched for tracks. Nothing, not one footprint, not a single broken branch, and yet he was certain it had passed through here. Security cameras had caught the thing, albeit only in a single frame of video, but the blurry figure was unmistakably the creature he was hunting. The “wraith” as the security personnel had begun to call it.

A short distance in front of him, disturbed birds flew from the trees in a panic, squawking and cawing as they grouped together, fleeing over the forest canopy. He rose to his feet, running as swiftly and as silently as he could manage, his boots splashing in the wet mud.

It had to be the creature, it must still be nearby. He kept his rifle high on his shoulder, the telescopic sight trained on the trees before him. This was a 50cal, semi-auto, no animal he had ever encountered could walk away after being tagged with such a round, but he didn’t want to take any chances. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

He reached the spot about where the birds had been startled, listening intently for movement in the brush, or the sound of heavy footsteps. He peered through the trees, his eyes struggling to adapt to the gloom. It would smell him before he saw it, he was upwind of it, so he had to be ready to pull the trigger at the first sign of movement. The monster was fast, but not faster than a bullet.

He advanced slowly, cautiously, trying to make as little noise as possible as he scanned the area. It had to be close, yet where were the tracks? No footprints, no dung, no scrapes on the tree bark, no sign of the fucking thing.

A chill rolled down his spine. Was he being stalked? Who was hunting who here? He felt that he was being watched, he trusted his instincts, that gut feeling that sometimes warned him of danger, but where could it be? Was it moving through the trees, off the ground? No, these trees were coniferous, their branches wouldn’t support anything of the size this thing would have to be in order to do the damage that it did.

Then he saw it.

It was lurking between the tree trunks, a great, grey monster, eyeless, its arms ended in wicked scythes and it trailed tentacles as it ... hovered? Floated? How was the thing moving? It didn’t make sense. It let out a low, rumbling growl, closing in slowly like a stalking tiger, preparing to pounce.

Not too smart, how had the private security been unable to fell this thing? Was it just that they had been taken by surprise? He aimed his rifle at it, his sight scoping in on its black, distended jaws. Its skull was smooth, without any visible sensory organs, and it was ‘big’. He had never seen an animal so large. It was of little consequence, he thumbed his receiver and set the fire mode to burst, steadying the weapon against his shoulder to manage the recoil.

“Say your prayers you ugly fuck.”

The rifle rocked back, slamming his shoulder as it loosed a three round burst, the bullets whizzed through its skull, and ... what?

It was gone, in its place an odd puff of white particles. It had been right there, he had seen it, it couldn’t have slipped away in the time it had taken him to fire. Could it have been some kind of decoy? No, impossible, this was an animal, it couldn’t be so sophisticated. Could it?

He heard something behind him, and turned. Something hit him hard, and fast, and he fell to the ground, the rifle knocked from his hands. He scrambled as the massive creature loomed over him, its knife-like forearms waving violently as it bore down upon him. It had snuck up from behind while he was distracted, how!?

It slammed one of the claws down and he rolled to the left, it impacted the ground, the blade sinking deep into the mud and narrowly missing him. He drew his sidearm, firing at its chest with his .40 revolver, but the bullets bounced off its skin like they were made of rubber. He felt its thick tendrils coiling around his legs, winding up his body and squeezing him like a constrictor. It trapped his arms against his torso and he dropped the gun, pain flaring in his wrist as it pressed down on him.

He was completely trapped, defenseless. How had this animal outwitted him? Had the figure he had shot at really been some kind of decoy? A shed skin?

He gasped as it squeezed him again, compressing his body in its powerful, sinewy tentacles. Would it crush the life out of him right here, in the mud? He closed his eyes, bracing for the inevitable, but to his surprise its grip loosened. It didn’t release him, but its hold on his limbs was no longer painful.

The beast loomed over him, dropping its featureless skull down level with his head. It opened its mandibles, its hot breath searing his face as strings of thick saliva dripped from its shiny, black teeth. He shut his eyes, expecting the killing blow, but again it didn’t come. What was it doing?

As its jaws distended, a forests of meaty, red appendages spilled forth, snaking down towards his face, linked by ropes of viscous drool. Were these tongues? They squirmed and writhed as if each one had a mind of its own, and they reached down, probing his cheeks. They dragged across his skin, licking, tasting, wiping their slimy goo on him. He turned his head, disgusted by the gelatinous ooze, but he couldn’t escape them. One wrapped his neck, another pushed into his ear, roving wetly as the thing mapped his face, like a blind man reading braille.

Two of the tongues found his mouth, and he shut his lips tightly, denying them entry. The creature was persistent, and pried his mouth open with the wriggling organs, and he flinched as he felt them enter him. They explored his head, filling his mouth with their slippery, coiling mass as they roiled, tickling the roof of his mouth, pressing into his throat and making him choke. One wrestled with his tongue, its smooth, slick surface tasted of metal. He tried to bite down, but they were strong and rubbery, and the monster didn’t seem to care. A glob of its saliva fell onto his cheek, and it tightened its grip on his neck. He relaxed, fearing it might choke him out, and it probed more slowly now, almost gentle, as if it were subjecting him to some invasive, obscene kiss. His cock twitched involuntarily.

The ‘kiss’ dragged out, and he began to worry it might suffocate him as it pressed against the interior lining of his cheeks and tried to slip down his throat. He coughed, beginning to struggle, and the thing seemed to get the picture, withdrawing its myriad tongues, leaving a trail of ropy, sticky slime as they passed his lips and coiled back into its maw.

He was dazed, and a little confused, his legs were weak and there was an inappropriate hardness growing beneath his pants. What did it want from him? He looked down its body, and to his surprise noticed a pair of massive, heavy breasts hanging weightily from its chest. They swayed slightly as it breathed, the soft flesh bouncing enticingly. Its waist tapered into an hourglass, flaring into wide, childbearing hips and thick, muscular thighs that ended in the mass of tentacles that imprisoned him. Why did it look like that?

Its lower pair of arms extended towards him, these ended in clawed hands with opposable thumbs. They reached down, dragging across his chest, not enough to break through the fabric and cut his skin, but just enough to tear his clothing, leaving his naked torso exposed. It leaned down, its warm breath tickling his belly as the tongues emerged again, tracing shapes on his skin as they explored his body. One slipped into his navel, its hot, slimy surface making his cock jump in his pants. His breathing was getting heavy and his face was beginning to redden, what the fuck was wrong with him? Why was he enjoying this? A heavy blob of goo fell from its mouth and wet his pants, soaking through the crotch and dripping down the length of his shaft. The sensation of the liquid seeping through his pubic hair made him gasp, he arched his back, struggling against his bonds.

He jumped as he felt one of the tendrils slip below his belt line, worming through his pubic hair and seeking out the heat within. He gritted his teeth as it found his cock, stiff and sore now, throbbing as the prehensile tongue wound its way around his shaft. Soon more followed, wriggling below his belt and under his clothes, wrapping his member in half a dozen squirming tongues, the thick saliva seeping down his inner thighs and lubricating the roaming appendages.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.