Tom and Friends
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom has lost both his parents over a period of 10 years. He has a beautiful young girlfriend has become his rock and who is happy to share him with her mother. The happy arrangement is disrupted temporarily when his step-sister blackmails him into fucking her - until she finds another man to satisfy her needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Lactation   Size   Big Breasts  

It was the fifth day that Connie had been waiting for me on my return from spending the night at Chloe’s place. I had discussed the problem with Chloe, and she didn’t have any ideas how I could extract myself from this blackmail situation.

I had just finished fucking Connie when she said “I’m bored - I don’t need you anymore”.

“What ... what do you mean?” I asked her.

She grinned at me saying “You don’t have to fuck me anymore ... I’m bored with you ... I have found another cock”.

With that said, she dressed and left my unit.


It was later in the afternoon that I had a visit from Abby.

“Tom ... can I have an honest answer to a question?” she asked in a hushed voice.

“Yeh sure” I responded without thinking of the consequences.

She drew a deep breath before asking “Have you and Connie been having sex?”

“Oh shit” I thought to myself. My eyes dropped to the floor, not knowing how to respond. That action told her a lot. Abby continued to speak.

“Tom ... Connie is a young girl and I really don’t want her to be sexually active at her young age.”

I didn’t know how to tell her that Connie was very sexually active, and that it started long before me, and that it was now at an end.

“I know that a young man like you has needs, and that is just natural ... but please not with Connie please”. She looked at me pleading with me to stop having sex with her daughter.

Before I could find the right words to respond, she continued with “That’s why you can have sex with me instead of her”.

“Oh fuck” I gasped at the enormity of the offer that she had just made.

I was slow to respond - she took that as a hesitation on my part. She reacted by pulling her dress off over her head, revealing her naked full breasts and her hairless pussy mound.

“You’re beautiful” I gasped. She smiled at my comment.


Within minutes I was laying naked between her thighs, with my lips and tongue teasing her fleshy pussy lips and the wet entrance to her pussy canal. She had just orgasmed and flooded my face with her juices.

Glancing up from between her legs, and without breaking lip contact with her succulent pussy lips I found her watching me intently, waiting to see what I would do next. I winked at her, and gave her another lick, picking up some of her tasty juices.

“Oh god ... that was amazing” she moaned.

“And quick too” I added.

“Yep ... your tongue is pretty good when it comes to licking pussy. I loved it. I can sorta understand why Connie was having sex with you”. I felt that I needed to correct her wrong assumption.

“Connie never allowed me to lick her pussy. She just wanted me to fuck her”.

Abby just looked at me puzzled before saying “That girl just doesn’t know what she missed”.

She then added “Can you now fuck me please? ... I love your tongue, but I’m sure that your cock will be even better”.

I crawled up between her spread thighs, cock in hand I positioned it at the entrance to her wet pussy canal. I could feel the heat escaping from her core. Sliding it up and down between her wet lips transferred her juices to my cock lubricating the head and upper portion of the shaft.

When it was sufficiently lubed, I repositioned at the entrance to her hot canal.

It felt like it was sucking my cock inwards - I pressed forward sinking into her heat and tightness.

“Fuck me you’re hot” I gasped with her pussy walls clinging to my shaft as I slid into her depths.

“Oh ... oh ... oh god” she groaned, orgasming as I penetrated her. I felt her juices trickling along my shaft and across my balls with her pussy grabbing my cock tightly and preventing any movement for a few seconds.

Her facial expressions were gold, showing the wonderful feeling that only a massive orgasm can deliver. When she finally smiled I knew that this was going to be a wonderful fuck session with this older lady.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.