Tom and Friends - Cover

Tom and Friends

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom has lost both his parents over a period of 10 years. He has a beautiful young girlfriend has become his rock and who is happy to share him with her mother. The happy arrangement is disrupted temporarily when his step-sister blackmails him into fucking her - until she finds another man to satisfy her needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Lactation   Size   Big Breasts  

I woke to the exquisite sensation of my cock being expertly sucked.

It took me a moment to remember where I was and who I was with. Last night had been a dream come true. I had spent the night with Chloe - the mother of my girlfriend Tess. She had a ravenous appetite for my cock and its cum cream, having sucked me off a couple of times already.

“Oh fuck yeh” I groaned, her hand caressing my balls as she sucked.

After a couple of minutes she stopped sucking and mounted me, sliding my cock into her hot wet pussy.

“Fuck me deep my young stud” she gasped.

Placing my hands on her hips helped me pull her deeper onto my fleshy spear that was totally embedded in her tightness. I loved the sensation of her pussy lips clinging to the base of my cockshaft.

Her pussy was wrapped around my shaft, clinging to it, and gently massaging me closer to another cum explosion.

“God ... I just love your cock” she moaned.

I slipped my hands up to lift and caress her wonderful milk filled breasts, having fed numerous times from her during the night.

“Is my baby hungry again?” she asked.

I nodded enthusiastically.

She moved her hands to one of her breasts, manipulating it until her milk sprayed across my face and chest. I opened my mouth wide, hoping to catch some of her spray.

“Please feed me” I begged her.

She smiled, and leant forward bringing a nipple to my lips. I licked it tenderly before taking it between my lips to suck her firmly, starting the flow of her sweet milk into my eager mouth.

“Mmmmm” I groaned into her breast, enjoying her milk whilst her pussy performed what felt like cartwheels around my cock. After a minute or so I switched to the other breast.

I could feel her pussy tightening - a sure sign that her cum was imminent. I thrust upwards harder and deeper, banging against her cervix until we exploded together. Her juices flooded my shaft as I deposited a torrent deep inside her.

“Oh god...” we moaned together, causing us to laugh at the coincidence.


Chloe was working day shift for a couple of weeks so I was able to sleep with her each night, and have a “good morning” fuck before she had to get ready for work. I slipped back into my backyard unit to catch up on some sleep after she left for work.

Abby’s daughter Connie had arrived. She was a shorter version of her mother, with large full breasts that she enjoyed showing off in her very brief bikini when she lounged by the pool. She tried to tempt me with her body but I just ignored her attempts much to her frustration.

About two weeks after she arrived, she made her big play for my attention.


I had just had another night with Chloe, and was entering my unit at about 7 AM in the morning to find Connie waiting for me in my unit - naked on my bed with her fingers playing with her bald pussy.

I was a little stunned, and lost for words for the moment.

“I know where you’ve been and what you’ve been doing” she told me, then adding “I’ve been watching you creep back in for the last two weeks”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.