Fucking the In-laws
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ben has some very interesting in-laws. The mother of his brother's wife starts things rolling by joining him in the shower, then her daughter joins in when her mother sings his praises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Size   Foot Fetish   Big Breasts  

I slipped naked into the bed spooning behind an equally naked Lana. She stirred just a little when my hard cock pressed against her firm ass.

The bed was in the master bedroom of Tess and Ben’s apartment. Lana had slept there the night whilst Ben and Tess were at my parents home - Ben dead drunk in the spare room, and Tess sharing my bed in carnal union with me.

I had taken Tess home early in the morning, leaving Ben to continue to sleep off his alcoholic bender from the previous night.

Tess had suggested that I wake Lana up with a good morning fuck whilst she looked after the baby. She had prepared me by sucking my cock to a massive erection.

“Oh god ... what are you doing here?” Lana moaned.

“Tess told me to wake you up ... and to fuck you” I whispered back to her whilst nibbling at her earlobe, and rubbing my cock against her ass.

She murmured back “Did you look after my daughter last night?”

“I did. Now it’s your turn again” I responded slipping my cock between her ass cheeks and across her fleshy pussy lips.

“Oh yesssss!!!!” she groaned.

I pushed the sheet off us. She grasped my cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy canal. I pushed inward and upwards, burying my shaft into her wet tightness.

“That feels amazing ... the way that your pussy just clings to my shaft”.

I started to fuck her slowly, short and firm strokes, enjoying the closeness with her, cupping her breasts and playing with her stiff nipples.

“Oh ... ahhhhhhhh ... oh fuck” she gasped with a nice orgasm arriving quickly. Her juices trickling down my shaft.

It was then that Tess entered the room ... She was naked too, climbing onto the bed and laying facing her mother. Their bodies were almost touching.

“He’s good isn’t he?” Tess asked her mother who showed no signs of being shocked by the close proximity of her daughter.

“Uh huh” was all that Lana could respond with - she was building towards another larger orgasm., churning her hips against mine, driving me deeper into her even if by just millimeters.

Tess continued with a running lewd commentary describing the feelings that her mother should be feeling with my cock buried in her. Then she surprised me when she started to grab at her full breasts and squirt her milk all over her mothers breasts ... and over our faces.

Lana looked surprised at being squirted but did nothing to discourage it ... instead she opened her mouth in the attempt to catch a milky stream.

Tess and Lana were orgasming, and the tightening of Lana’s pussy on my shaft coaxed another cum injection into the depths of her snapping pussy.

“Fuck yeh...” I yelled enjoying the sensations and the company of two very sexy women. Lana surprised me when she leant forward pressing her milky breasts against her daughters, and mashing her lips against Tess’s. The mother and daughter kissed passionately whilst I watched, with my cock jumping inside of Lana’s flooded canal.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.