My Horrible Dream - Cover

My Horrible Dream

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Chapter 7

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a horror story. In fact, there are levels of horror within the story. It is also a lesbian sex story, but one that I think that even men will appreciate. Judy Ames suffers from migraine headaches that even Vicodin cannot relieve. She is given a new and experimental pain relieving pill that has some interesting side effects. It is these side effects that are the crux of the story. Be warned that this is not the usual horror story. There are only seven chapters.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Oral Sex   Violence  

“Sure, I can talk to Alice. I don’t think that she will be hard to convince to join us. She is so frustrated right now that she is permanently horny, and is desperate to find some relief. One way or another, you will know by tomorrow night.”

“Great! I admit that I had noticed a change in Mom over the past year or so, but I didn’t know what to attribute it to. I am relieved to learn what caused it. Mary, how do you feel about bringing in a man to service you and Mom? Should we start working on that, or should we just let it stay among us girls?”

“I don’t need a man right now after the way you brought me off a few minutes ago. Alice will probably feel the same way.”

“Okay, Sally and I are also happy the way we are. We may change our minds later on, but right now, we can just forget about men joining our group. Frankly, I don’t know who we could bring in, if we did want a man.”

It was getting close to supper time, so we all got dressed and Mrs. Owens drove me home. I want to emphasize that change in name. Mary was reserved for our sex parties. The same would hold for Mom.

Over the weekend, both of the fathers would be out of town, so this was a great opportunity to initiate Alice (my mother) who had jumped at the chance to join us. Her enthusiasm on the subject was a surprise to us all, but we were ready to welcome her to the sorority on Friday night. We couldn’t imagine what sort of business Mr. Owens had in Aruba over the weekend, but when his secretary had to travel with him, it all became obvious.

Alice and I moved in with Mary and Sally as soon as Mr. Owens left for the airport. Jimmy was told that he had a free run of the house over the weekend and we would not be home until sometime Sunday afternoon. He was told that he could do whatever he pleased, but he could not hold a party with more than one guest. We figured that he could find a fuck-buddy to stay with him that long.

We started shedding clothes as soon as the front door was closed, and we adjourned to Mary’s bedroom for the initiation. We went there because there was a king-size bed in that room. Surely, that would be big enough for all of us at one time.

The first thing we did was to remove all of Alice’s pubic hair. She did not mind having us work on the hair on her front, but she was very embarrassed when she found out that we were also going to shave all the hair from her rear. “But I don’t have any hair there!” That question was resolved when Mary grabbed some of the hair and pulled. She was shaved front and back, and she really hated it when she had to bend at the waist and lean over the edge of the bathroom sink while Sally shaved her rear end. Mary and I stood back and made comments about what a cute butt Alice had, now that we could see it. Alice didn’t know whether to be embarrassed or aroused, so she was both.

I could tell that she was still embarrassed when she got in the shower and I washed her pussy and butt. Sally made a big deal of drying her off, and I think that did a lot to get Alice even more aroused.

Alice was told to lie on her back on the bed after it was covered with towels. Mary told us that Alice could be a “squirter,” and she didn’t want the bed to have any residual odor as evidence of what we had been doing. I was the leader of our little group, and I had to be the one to initiate Alice. I had no objections because I did not consider it incest when the couple was a mother-daughter pair. There could be no children, so how could it be incest?

To give Mary and Sally something to do, I assigned them to be nipple suckers. Alice didn’t know what that was, but she was going to find out soon. The routine was pretty much the same for Alice as it had been for Mary, except that her nipples were both sucked at the same time. Alice had a minor orgasm just from the nipple play, and we were all glad to see that she was getting into the spirit of the initiation.

There was considerable shakiness at first on Alice’s part when I started licking her pussy lips. She giggled nervously at first, but I take pride in the fact that it was not long before Alice was moaning at the sensations I was causing. As had become my habit, I dipped my tongue into Alice’s vaginal opening, and that got her attention right away. I took a moment to tongue-fuck her at ever pass of my tongue.

I fiddled around a bit while I waited for Alice’s clitoris to stand tall. When it did, I moved to sucking on it, and, once it was projecting far enough, switched over to my version of a blowjob on her clit. That was enough to make her begin to bounce her hips, so I had Sally and Mary each to grab a hip and hold her down. I was going to need both of my hands.

As I was doing my blowjob thing, I twisted around a little bit and inserted my whole hand into Alice’s vagina. That was the largest object to be in her vagina since I was born, and she had to strain to hold me. Now that all of my fingers were available, I really did a number on her G-spot.

My God, there was no fooling around! It was only a few seconds between my first rubbing of Alice’s G-spot and her massive orgasm. No matter how hard we tried, we simply could not hold her down on the bed. She jumped around so much that she threw Sally and Mary nearly off the bed, and she shook me loose from her clit so that the only contact I had with her was my fist inside her vagina.

I kept diddling her G-spot as long as I could maintain contact without injuring her, but I had to withdraw my hand for fear that Alice would be harmed. That didn’t seem to make any difference to the strength of the orgasm. Alice was now on a clear course to Heaven. We all moved back enough to give her plenty of room to move. She continued to bounce around until she fainted, and she continued to twitch for a little while after that.

Alice was unconscious for nearly 20 minutes, but Mary, a former nurse, said that she was okay, and we should just leave her alone. Okay, but I was concerned. After all, she was my mother.

When Alice woke up, she just lay on the bed, not moving. Finally, she said, “Oh, my God, what did you do to me? I didn’t know that such feelings were possible. I still don’t have full control of my muscles, and I feel like a jellyfish or something. If we could bottle those feelings, we would be instant billionaires! My immediate feeling is “When can we do that again?”

That statement produced a laugh from all of us. The laughter caused Alice to start leaking liquid from her vagina. Mary said, “See? I told you she was a squirter. Judy, your fist was in the way so that she could not shoot that fluid on you, but now it can come out because your fist is no longer plugging the plumbing. Don’t worry, it’s harmless. However, once she can stand on her own, she needs a douche and a quick shower. Otherwise, she will smell to high heaven.”

We decided to order in Chinese food for supper. When it was delivered, Sally started for the door. She was called back to put on a robe. We didn’t want to become the talk of the town because somebody went to the door naked and possibly smelling of sex.

The rest of the weekend was spent in an all-out sex orgy. Sometimes it was two-on-two and sometimes it was three on one, but nobody was ever left out for more than a minute or so, and that was by her own choice. All of the possible combinations of partners happened at one time or another, and I was surprised at how eager a partner my mother could be. We were all completely wrung out on sex by the time of Sunday lunch. Alice and I helped Mary and Sally clean up after us and headed home to see how big a mess Jimmy had made.

To our surprise, the house was in remarkably good shape, but we deliberately did not look into his room. He was the one who had to study and sleep there, so we figured that it was his problem. Mom and I did the little bit that was necessary to straighten up the house before Dad got home, and he finally breezed in at close to supper time like he had not a care in the world. He was kind of deflated when none of us asked about his trip to Aruba, so that he did not get to spin out his excuse on us. We secretly laughed at his disappointment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.