My Horrible Dream
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a horror story. In fact, there are levels of horror within the story. It is also a lesbian sex story, but one that I think that even men will appreciate. Judy Ames suffers from migraine headaches that even Vicodin cannot relieve. She is given a new and experimental pain relieving pill that has some interesting side effects. It is these side effects that are the crux of the story. Be warned that this is not the usual horror story. There are only seven chapters.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Oral Sex   Violence  

Sally was unconscious for only about five minutes, but she was still shaking from the effects of her gigantic orgasm. There was no point in fooling myself, Sally needed to rest before she did me.

Fortunately, that only took about 15 minutes. I explained what I had done to her, including the bit about tearing her hymen. “Oh, my God, what will I do when Mom finds out about that. She has always been big on keeping my hymen intact until my wedding night.”

“Don’t worry, my Mom is the same way, but I have an excuse that they can’t argue with. I’ll tell you about it before you leave tomorrow. Meanwhile, here is what I did to you.” I described in detail what I had done, and Sally was anxious to test it out on me. I think that she was also looking for an excuse to tear my hymen so that I would be in as much danger as her. Well, I was not worried.

Sally did the same set of actions as I had used, and she got the same result, including the torn hymen. She used my cotton panties to sop up my blood, so we were both in the same boat. Once I had rested, we put on our long tee-shirts and headed for the laundry room.

Oh, Boy, the washer recommended cold water for washing away fresh blood, so we would not need to take cold showers tonight after all. I got the washer started and we headed back to the bedroom. Back there, Sally said, “My pussy is too sore for more sex right now. Tell me about your excuse for our torn hymens.”

“Sure. You know how my Mom has gotten this bug about yoga exercises. Well, I am going to tell her that I was showing you some of the exercises, and I was demonstrating the one where you stand on one leg. I had never tried that one before, and I fell against the footboard of the bed. I bumped my pussy in the process and tore my hymen. It bled so much that it stained my panties, and that is why I had to wash them. We can put them in the dryer before we take our shower.”

“Hey, that is a good excuse. I’ll use the same excuse with the addition that you fell against me and knocked me over.”

I was tired and sore, too, so we played video games until my parents came home. There was no telling when Jimmy would get home. That depended on the girl he was fucking, er ... dating, tonight.

I figured that this was the perfect time to tell Mom about my “accident” with my hymen. Of course she was shocked and outraged at the bad luck that brought about this accident. Sally told Mom that she’d had exactly the same accident. Her purpose was to use my mom for backup in case her mom smelled a rat. Besides being a prude, my mom was also somewhat gullible, so she believed the whole improbable story. Okay, we got away with one!

We showered and went to bed. Sally went home the next morning, and I got a phone call later that her mom had believed the story because my mom had. Hooray for our side!


My next bout with a migraine was about a month later. This time, the headache came on during school, and Mom had to pick me up and bring me home. By the time I got home, I was in so much pain that Mom managed to get me into bed and feed me one of the new pain pills. By this time, I simply didn’t care what she did as long as my head quit hurting. She could have shot me and I would have been grateful for the relief from the pain in my head.

I went to sleep and began to dream almost immediately. As before, I knew that I was dreaming and could follow the dream as if I were watching it on TV and could make observations about the dream without influencing how it progressed.

On this occasion, I was in a very large building that was practically empty. I walked down a hall and heard a scream of pain come from one of the small offices that opened onto the hall I was in. All of the doors were closed, so I could not tell where the scream had come from, except that I thought that it was behind me.

A little bit later, I heard a door crash, and I assumed that it was a monster opening the door in its own inimitable way. All I could tell was that the noise came from behind me, and I was afraid to turn and look. Instead, I started to run away from the source of the noise as fast as I could manage.

This hall seemed to go on forever, and I kept running. As I ran, I kept looking for a place to hide. No such place showed up, but I did eventually spot a cross corridor, and I turned left. Though I had no proof, I had the feeling that I was trapped in a maze. I had once read that the way to solve a maze was to turn left at every opportunity and to keep going on the new route until the opportunity came up to turn again. I had no idea how reliable that advice was, but I had nothing better to work with, so I decided to follow it.

Oh, no, there was another crash behind me, and this one seemed closer than the last. I was already running as fast as I could go, so I just kept on. This was when I started wishing for some sort of weapon, but I didn’t know what to do with it if I had it. Hell, I was just a girl who had never used a weapon in her life. This did not seem like a very propitious time to start using one. Nevertheless, I did decide that if I survived this chase, I was going to learn everything I could about all kinds of weapons until the web had no more to teach me. Hopefully, that way I would not feel so helpless.

Oh, my God, there was another one of those screams of pain. I listened but did not hear another crash of a door. What did that mean? Was whatever was chasing me taking a rest? Maybe that was what I needed to do. By now, both feet were dragging, and I would soon stop just because I had taken the last step that my fading strength could handle.

Okay, I sat on the floor and leaned against a wall. Was that foolish? Who could tell? All I knew was that I had to rest, so I was resting. If a killer showed up before I could regain some strength, then I was dead. The situation was as simple as that.

What in the world? Suddenly, the wall I was leaning against began to vibrate at a very low frequency. Did that mean that there was somebody inside banging on the wall as a way to call for help? I was frozen in fear. I did not know what to do. All I could do was to move to lean against the opposite wall. I was so tired that I could not have helped anybody.

Well, the thuds against the wall continued for what seemed like another 10 minutes or so. Then I heard a woman’s voice scream for help a couple of times. That was followed by a scream of pain, and there was silence. Shortly thereafter, there was the crash of a door being blown open, but the door must have faced another corridor. There was a door on this side, but this door was still in one piece and closed. Whatever it was must have exited the room to another hall. I must say that my relief was almost unbelievable.

I think now that it was a foolish thing to do, but at the time I felt the need to move. There was no obvious immediate danger, but I could not help myself. I struggled to my feet and staggered down the hall in the direction that I had been running. I was not running now, but I was moving as fast as I could walk.

I came to another cross corridor and I obeyed the admonition to turn left at every opportunity. I moved about 20 yards and came to a closed door stopping me from continuing down this hallway. I have no idea why I did it, but I turned the doorknob and the door opened. I found myself in some kind of storeroom. There were shelves all over the walls and between the walls. It was sort of like a library.

I don’t know why I did it. Hell, maybe it was just because this was a dream. Anyway, I looked at the shelves as I walked past them until I came to one spot that had what looked to me like a gun. It was like no gun that I had ever seen, but I was compelled to take the gun off the shelf. Included with the gun was what looked like a belt of ammunition.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.