A Curious Betrayal
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Margot

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Juicy Jessica's puberty ignites her Moms latent lust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Grand Parent  

The magic of meeting Lorraine, is a memory that’s vivid. My imagination had run riot with anticipation of her arrival; then the shattering of preconception as I opened the door on her.

Strait off a TV supermarket advert; an intelligent young Mum with short brown hair, elfish smile, dressed to show off her pert little healthy figure.

Lorraine played through her routine with me. Sipping Babycham on the sofa we had chatted and smooched.

Later she introduced me to a little lesbian love in my bedroom. She had the situation in control; but there was chemistry at work and something had formed between us that day.

After the sex we found we were genuinely interested in what each other had to say.

I began to feel a bit like her inexperienced younger sister. I new I could trust her. Conversation had turned into intimate divulgence.

Eventually she left well after bedtime had passed. For the first time in my life I knew what it felt like to have a special friend.

Having similarly been a loner, Loraine felt the same joy as me in finding her kindred spirit.

It wasn’t anything like a romantic infatuation. We were too much of a kind for that; no it was mutual admiration. We were to become soul mates.

Loraine had barley known her parents who were in the diplomatic service.

Her childhood was spent at obscure boarding schools.

At thirteen she was informed they had died while on active service.

Then she was ‘taken on’ by Aunt Gelda who set about completing her “education” at home; often in the bedroom.

She’d moved into her own apartment before she was eighteen and knew her way round the private sex circuit of town.

Lorraine had found there were good pickings to had from certain people’s devious sex lives.

Recently, after a couple of fast years, she had moved out of town looking for a lower-key activity.

The vogue for sex-toy parties had attracted her as a possible source for clients. Is it any wonder I was in such awe of Lorraine?

It had been during Lorraine’s account of her upbringing and the part her Aunt Gelda had played in bringing her to maturity, that I had felt certain of trusting her. I empathised with her by revealing that Jez and I had recently shared some sexual activity.

Our eyes had met and at that point a bond formed between Lorraine and I.

It was a bond that injected a stimulating drive to our lives. Exchanging intimate details along with cigarettes and discussions on the possibilities of our affairs soon became central to our relationship.

One revelation that Lorraine uncovered was my bisexuality when almost in haste I had blurted out about the crush I had on Dan. She was surprised, not with it being my Father, rather the gender of my lust. She pointed out that individuals who were able to get carnal satisfaction with both sexes were bisexuals!

‘That makes us two of a kind Val’ she laughed. Somehow I had already taken that for granted.

All Coming Together

The morning sunshine dazzled for our brunch together at my place. The upturn in the weather had got both Lorraine and I into light cheerful dresses. Later, relaxed over drinks in the warmth of the sun- lounge, I hold Lorraine’s attention by bringing her up to date with my progress on Jez.

‘ You know Lorraine’since I’ve been frigging Jez, she’s more content; there’s been a real change for the better in her.’When she gets irritable and frustrated I realise she’s needs relief. About once a week I give her a workout at bedtime.’

Lorraine raised an eyebrow and sipped her drink, indicating her desire for me to continue.

‘She liked that VIP-Magazine you got her and actually I find it a turn-on myself. That schoolgirl sequence in it is so realistic; her crafty seduction of the headmaster, and getting his cock instead of the cane.’

Lorraine had a distant look saying, ‘ Did Jez envy the schoolgirl then Val?’

‘Jez couldn’t take her eyes off her!’ I exclaim, ‘when I slid my fingers in, she went strait to the boil’

With an odd expression, Lorraine puts down her glass but as her face comes close to mine I realise it’s indicating her strong arousal.

Her embrace was urgent and the kiss on my neck, more like a bite. I’m wrestled to the floor and we frenetically struggle till her lust is sated.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.