Hey Richard!
Chapter 7

 

After my large load from my nuts, I pulled out, told her to stay put, and got her a towel to drain into.

After all of our post sex antics, including a nice warm shower, we changed into fresh underwear and had a blissful night sleep, with her cuddled behind me.

I want this to go on forever!

At nine in the morning, we were up and dressed, to make the drive to Lisa’s house. Both cars were there, darn it!

I came in carrying her suitcase, leaving my go bag in my car. First Lisa, then Lily gave her a huge hug and “Welcome!”

Before I could get a word out, Lisa said, “We can tell by the looks on your faces what has happened, and are both very happy for both of you.”

I waited for the other shoe to drop, but it didn’t, at least not yet. I took her things to the fourth bedroom, where all of my stuff had already been moved in.

I put her things down, and ran to Lisa and gave her a hug and said, “We are in love, real honest to goodness love. We’ll move out just as soon as we can afford it.”

“Don’t rush,” Lily said. “We wouldn’t mind hearing you two fucking at night, or whenever time of the day, you wanted to.”

Arial said, “Rich tells me you both want to get pregnant, and he has my blessing to help you with that. Just remember, we are in love!”

“That’s so sweet,” Lisa said, “But don’t feel you have to move out anytime soon.”

(DING)

LACEYDIVORCED@GMAIL.COM:
HEY RICHARD!

The ding from my computer went off, and Arial and I went into my room to see this.

“Who is that?” Arial asked me.

I called in my aunts, and Lisa said, “That’s our oldest sister, Lacey. But that email address tells me she is on her own, again. That would make her third husband in fifteen years.”

‘Why don’t I remember her?” I asked.

“She got married and pregnant at 18, and our folks, George and Mary, kicked her out of the house,” Lily answered.

LACEYDIVORCED@GMAIL.COM:
HEY RICHARD!

RKINGIIIII@AOL.COM: Hey there?

LACEYDIVORCED@GMAIL.COM:
You may not remember me, Rich. I am your Dad’s oldest sister, Lacey. I need your help to find either Lily or Lisa. Can you help me?

From her phone, Lisa showed me a reasonable current picture of her.

The biggest breasts ever, with obvious red colored hair.

“What do you want me to tell her?” I asked L&L.

They were silent to my question.

RKINGIIIII@AOL.COM:
I have an email for Lisa!

She didn’t stop me from sending it to Lacey.

Lacey sent me a ‘Thanks,’ and a ;}!

Arial was quick to tell me, “If she ends up here, I will have to put a dog chain on your neck, or you may just bite those fun bags right off of her.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.