Hey Richard!
Chapter 5

 

They didn’t slow down, even after my telling them that Arial would be joining us for a month.

“Does she know about all the brother sister stories you have written so far?” Lily said still licking her sister’s twat.

“She doesn’t have a clue, does she?” Lisa said.

“No,” I admitted. “But she possible lusts for me, from what happened tonight.”

They broke up, and left the room, holding hands and probably taking a shower together.

ARIALMCM@SBCGLOBAL.COM: Hey Bro?

I heard and saw her text.

RKINGIIIII@AOL.COM: Hey Pretty Girl?

“What kind of plans do you have for me while I am staying with you and Lisa?”

“Anything pique your interest, Baby Doll!”

“I love how you talk to me like we aren’t brother and sister.”

“If we weren’t brother and sister, what would we be, Neptune’s Daughter?”

“Don’t tease me, unless you are ready for an honest answer, Richy?”

“Give me an honest answer and I will tell you how you make me feel?”

“I wish ... I wish we were fuck buddy’s!”

“Would that be a smart thing to do, what about the possibility of you getting pregnant by your biological brother?”

“I’m on the pill!”

“That doesn’t answer my question, does it?”

“I wouldn’t mind.”

“You wouldn’t mind getting pregnant by me?”

“If I ever got pregnant, I would hope it would be by you. You are the only boy who doesn’t undress me with his eyes!”

“What about undressing you with my mouth, fingers and hands?”

“Ooooh, Richard, that sounds so good. Mom and Dad are doing it, right now. I can hear her yelling out his name ... OMG, I just heard her call him Richard. Be right back, don’t go away!”

Oh boy!

The ladies came out together looking fabulous, with Lily saying, “If you are hungry, we are going out for some dinner, Big Dick!”

“I’m in the middle of a conversation with Arial. Have fun without me, ladies. I’ll fix myself something from the fridge.”

They left...

ARIALMCM@SBCGLOBAL.COM: Are you still there?

RKINGIIIII@AOL.COM: Yeah! What happened?

“He seemed to think it was her idea of roleplay, so he called her Arial. Now, they are fucking each other and pretending they are me and you. As much as I love Daddy, I hope he doesn’t take that past roleplay?”

“If you are ready, why don’t I come and get you right now, a few days early. That way Richard and Arial could really fuck each other until neither of us can walk!”

“You better get here quickly, I’m already cumming, RK!”


She was standing outside, with her backpack and a suitcase, which I helped her get into the car.

“Are we going to walk in on anybody?” she asked sliding over next to me putting a firm hand on my firmness.

“Lisa and Lily have gone off to dinner, why don’t we find a place to dine and make out?”

Her reaction was squeezing me even harder.

“You better be on the pill, or you will be pregnant before they get home from their 2nd Honeymoon,” I told her.

“So, you live with Lisa and Lily?”

“It’s a four-bedroom home, if you remember, Little Sis.”

“Are you fucking them as well?”

“It’s come up, once or twice.”

“I’ll bet, will you have time for me on your bedroom schedule?”

“Are you already jealous?”

“Maybe!”

“Let’s go have dinner and talk about things, OK?

“OK, you got a deal.”

It didn’t take long before I pulled up to a Red Robin, parked and opened her door for her.

“Be careful how nice you treat me, Rich, or I may do something stupid like fall in love with you!”

“That’s all part of my plan, little girl!”

A reminder, I’m 22, she’s 18!


It was from eating often at this place that gave me the idea for my golf story NEVER UP-NEVER IN. That story was a blast to write, thinking I was finished with the 72nd chapter, then starting it back up three years later.

I was a nasty little bugger after finding my first web site with dirty stories, ASSTR.ORG, at the age of 13 years old. All I did then was read everything I could stand to read, but quickly found a liking to Romance and Incest.

It was tough to read stories on my smart phone, so I moved to another site, and after a year of reading their stories, I started to write, but I began bumping up against their (Unwritten rules, most notably any characters sexually involved had to be 18 or older.)

One of the other members of the site told me of Storiesonline, with the lower age limit of 14, and I was quick to start rewriting my stories to suit them. Not every store is dirty and obscene, I have a few love stories not involving brothers and sisters, I am very proud.


A server came to us and I almost ordered a Johnny Burger, but she was unlikely to know what that was.

Her phone rang, which had to be Mom or Dad.

“Yes, I left the house, Richard picked me up early, I couldn’t handle the loud roleplaying I was listening to, Daddy!”

“Don’t worry, I’m ok, we are having dinner out, then I will be moving in with RK!”

“I know you didn’t mean to drive me out, but hearing my name called out was too much for my virgin ears, Daddy!”

“OK, Bye – I will!”

I smiled as I saw her end the call.

“What was the ‘I will’ all about?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.