I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

Carl looked really shocked when he saw all of us around him. Then he had a dumbfounded look on his face when he saw my naked form. Then that look turned into a huge grin. Then Akina started going towards him screaming at him once again in Japanese. Luckily Suki grabbed hold of her and whispered something in her ear. That seemed to calm Akina.

Then Suki turned to Ashley, “Sorry for my sister’s outburst. I’ll just take Carl here out of the room and keep him ... occupied for a while.” Suki had a wicked grin when she said that.

But then Carl looked to me then covered his eyes as he said, “I am so sorry I didn’t mean to see you naked. I was only waiting for Ash to get back. I was going to prank her but I fell asleep.”

Suki pulled Carl out of the room. But I still felt as if I were being watched.

I was about to say something when Suki came back and asked, “Oh and when is your dad getting back? I’ve been wanting to keep him occupied for a while now. It’s been over a month since the last time.”

Ashley took a look at her watch and then said, “About half an hour. And he’s been waiting for your time together too.”

Suki sounded giddy, “Oh goody. That gives me plenty of time with Carl.”

After Suki left Akina asked, “What is Suki going to do with your Father and Brother, Ashley?”

Ashley looked to me then to Akina, “Well my dad is kind of a big famous musician and he has his own record company. Suki likes to take ... lessons from him. And my brother she plays video games with.”

Lies but I wasn’t going to tell Akina that. I’ll let her keep a nice image of my sister. Well as n8ce as possible.

“Oh. Okay. Now what are you going to do with this mold of my dau ... of Kara?” asked Akina.

Ashley looked like she was deep in thought then said, “I’ll tell you but first I want to know your real relationship with Kara.”

Akina came close to me and looked as if she wanted to hide behind me. I gave her a quick hug then said, “It’s okay you can tell her. I trust her.” then I whispered into Akina’s ear, “Just not with the truth on who the father of my baby is.”

“I am married to her Father. So you can say I am her Stepmother.” said Akina.

It was then that we heard noises coming from the next room. We heard Akina’s voice very clearly. That and two men’s voices.

“Well that is a surprise. Dad must have come home early.” stated Ashley.

Quietly Akina said, “I don’t think she is taking music lessons or playing video games.” Akina turned to Ashley and in Japanese said, “You lied.”

Ashley surprised us and said, “I did not lie. She does do those things with my dad and brother. It just so happens that she also has sex with them from time to time. Not that I blame her I give my brother a blow job and let him do anal with me and my dad I do everything with. As long as he uses a condom.”

Akina looked at me shocked. I was surprised too.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, “Hey that’s news to me. I just knew about her and the principal.”

Ashley started laughing hysterically, “Man you two are too easy. Thanks for the laugh. Oh man that was fun. Seriously though. I wouldn’t get caught dead doing incest with those two. My first cousin maybe. But definitely not those two.” she turned to me. “So how about you get cleaned up then I’ll show you the products I made from the molds I told you about earlier. Oh and some of your stuff was already brought in and I left a few of your outfits. Don’t worry they were some of the more boring outfits I could find. I figured you wouldn’t want anything too revealing after the lifecasting, and incase the men of my family were around about this time.”

I was about to go into the bathroom connected to Ashley’s bedroom when Akina grabbed my arm and whispered to me, “Don’t leave me alone with her. She scares me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.