I Was Blindfolded
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

I tried to hide behind my dresser. I hoped this mysterious person hadn’t seen me and would go away. I was sitting on the ground and prepared to run for it like the two kids running from the velociraptors in the first Jurassic Park movie. It seemed as if they were about to leave whe I sneezed. I was doomed now.

“Kara? Are you there?” asked the stranger.

But was it a stranger? That voice sounded familiar to me. The person found me and got close to me. They got close enough for me to see. This man put his face next to my face. He was only a few inches away. And I sneezed again.

“Kara? How long have you been out here? Why aren’t you inside?” said the man.

“Who are you?” I asked.

I felt a hand up against my forehead and the man said, “Oh my God. You’re burning up. I need to get you insi...”

The next thing I knew I was waking up in the hospital. Ì was feeling weird but much better. I looked around and I saw Suki, Akina, and in the corner was Hiro.

I held out my hands towards Hiro and called out, “Hiro. I need you.”

Hiro jumped. He had been distracted with his phone. He came over to me and sat down near me but made it a point not to get too close.

I felt hurt and asked, “Is something wrong? What happened?”

It was my turn to jump when Doctor Williams spoke up beside me, “You were brought in here because your brother found you outside in the rain. You had a high fever and passed out. You are very lucky miss.”

I looked at the doctor for a moment then reached my hand to my belly as déjà vu hit me, “What about my baby. Is it okay?”

The Dr. Williams smiled, “Your babies are just fine.”

“Babies? Don’t you mean baby? I had been told I only had one baby.” I stated.

“When you were brought in here your brother and sisters insisted we run all the tests we had to make sure everything was fine. And we discovered that you actually have more than one baby in there. You have three babies.” said the Dr. Williams.

“Three babies? That’s impossible. There’s never been any history of triplets in my family.” I actually shouted. I may have even did a little swearing in Japanese.

The Dr. Williams just gave me a smile that seemed to say she wasn’t amused but was practicing patience and had seen this before and replied, “While I can’t confirm that at the moment there is always the possibility that a multiple pregnancy can occur. And let’s not forget that the man that you had slept with at that party could have triplets in his family line.”

I was confused for a moment then I felt Suki grab hold of my hand. And that shocked me enough to pause and not say anything. Then I remembered the story we told the hospital staff.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.