I Was Blindfolded
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

I had been sitting in the living room with a blanket over me when we heard the garage door open. My sister ran to the door to let them in.

I couldn’t see but I heard Suki say, “OH! I didn’t realize you were bringing a guest with you Dad.”

Dad chuckled and replied, “She’s more than just a guest Suki.”

Then out of the kitchen Asuna came and asked, “Did I hear your father come home Kara?”

I nodded and said, “And he brought home a guest who’s more than just a guest apparently.”

Asuna looked a little worried for some reason. In came my father with a girl who looked even younger than me.

As soon as Suki and Asuna were in the living room my father said, “Where is Hiro? I had hoped everyone would be here when we got here with the surprise.”

“Hiro went to get some food as a welcome home meal. Maybe we should call him to tell him to bring home some more than expected.” Asuna said.

“That might be a good idea. Thank you.” dad said.

Not even ten minutes later Dad was looking really anxious and stood up with his guest, “I can’t wait any longer. I’d like to introduce you all to Akina. She’s going to be very important to this family.”

“Did you adopt her or is she one of Aunt’s children?” asked Suki.

Akina looked shocked and horrified for some reason.

Dad looked very serious, “No I didn’t and no she’s not. She’s my wife. We got married about two weeks ago.”

“Holy shi ... holy cow dad. How old is she? Did you knock her up or something?” said Suki.

Dad was about to shout back at Suki when Akina placed her hand on his shoulder and quietly said, “First I want to say that your father and I love each other very much and I ... I look forward to getting to know you all. Okay. I am sixteen years old and no I am not pregnant. Not yet anyways. We plan to wait for a while for that.”

My dad chuckled nervously, “More like her father insisted that we wait until she’ 17 at the earliest but preferably when she’s 18.”

When Suki laughed was when Hiro walked in and Asuna said, “I think that it is time I moved myself and my two younger children into a hotel. At least until things settle down here with you and your new wife.”

“Wife? Who got married?” Hiro had showed up without us realizing it.

Dad turned to Hiro and said, “I’d like to introduce you to your new mother.”

Dad held out his hand and Akina took it and stepped in front of Dad, “Hello. My name is Akina. And I am pleased to meet you.”

At first Hiro looked shocked then he looked to our Dad and new mother.

With a smile he said, “I’d greet you properly but as you can see I do have groceries to put away. But welcome to the family. I’m pleased to meet you as well.”

“I will help you put the food away. And if you don’t mind I’d like to cook something for everyone.” said Akina.

“I wouldn’t mind having help with putting away the food. But I kind of already have the meal already in the kitchen. I dropped by my restaurant on my way home. Well not my restaurant but the one I help out at from time to time at.” said Hiro.

I was kind of jealous for some reason as I watched Hiro walk to the kitchen with Akina. Within a few minutes Akina walked back out to inform us that the meal was ready. Suki went to the kitchen and left my Dad and I in the living room.

My Dad stood in front of me and held out his hand for me to take.

“Come on my little angel. Let’s go eat. To think this will be our first meal together with Akina.” Dad noticed I was looking nervous. “Tell me. What’s wrong?”

“Well I’m wishing mom hadn’t left when you came back.” I told him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.