I Was Blindfolded
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

I hesitated to move because usually when my dad says he has news it doesn’t go well. One example was that we were going to America for a while. Okay I’ll admit eventually I grew to love that decision. So I decided to give this a chance it could be good.

I nodded my head and said, “I’m doing great Dad. I hope you are too.”

I gave him a hug after I sat down next to him.

“Well there are a few things I actually need to talk about. One I need to go back to Japan for a while. My sister just passed away and...” he had been trying to hold the tears but then they started to flow.

I hugged my father once again, “I am so sorry father. Aunt Karin was a wonderful person.” It was then that I thought of something. “Dad what about her daughters? What’s happening with them? Are they even okay?”

Dad nodded and said, “They’re both okay. They’re going to stay with with their father until they go off to university.” He wiped away the rest of his tears. “Okay now the rest you may not like especially you Kara. Your mother’s house for reasons I can not mention is no longer livable and while she’s having a new house rebuilt she is going to live here.”

I got up and tried to leave but my father grabbed onto my arm.

I didn’t even look at him as I said, “Please let me go Father. Before I say something I will really regret.”

He held onto my arm for a moment then let go. I walked at as fast of a pace as I could to my room as I could. My door opened about half an hour later I had expected it to be my father. I was surprised when I felt a hand on my shoulder. My father never did that. I placed my hand on the one on my shoulder and looked back into the face of my brother.

He pulled me up and into a kiss. Then he said, “Dad and Suki left to give you space. I told them I’d talk to you.” I eyed my bed then looked back to my brother. He smiled, “Not yet. We can do that later.”

“Well that’s no fun. Is there anything I can do to change your mind?” I said.

He chuckled and stopped my hands from removing my clothes.

He took a good look at my exposed breast then buttoned my top as he said, “I was thinking we could go out for a date first. There is enough time left in the day to see at least two more movies before they close.”

My heart beat so joyfully. A date with my brother sounded wonderful. I hugged him as tight as I could. Then I shoved my tongue as far down his throat as I could.

When we finally pulled apart I looked into his eyes and said, “Just as long as you promise we’ll have plenty of time for sex later.”

“As much time as you’d like.” he said.

I sent my brother out of the room. It was time to find the perfect outfit for my first date with my beloved brother. It had to be perfect. After looking at my tenth outfit and that’s no joke I laughed at the idea that it hadn’t been this difficult to pick an outfit for my first date with Chris. And all the other dates I had with Chris were much easier. Finally I went with tight pants and a tanktop with a seethrough top over that. I was about to leave when I decided to remove the bra I had on. Unlike a lot of women with big boobs I actually liked wearing my bra. I had a really comfortable one that was special made just for me by my Grandpa’s company. But just incase my brother wanted to get a little playful tonight I didn’t want the bra to get in the way.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.