I Was Blindfolded
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

Hiro grabbed me and held me tightly to him. I had half expected him to throw me onto the bed and fuck me then and there. The other half expected him to just run away and even never come back, out of shame for having had sex with such a stupid unimportant freak like me. But what he did was the most unexpected thing for him to do. He hugged, not at a lover, hut as someone who truly cared. I was so confused. He caressed my head and hair.

“Shhh, shhh. There is no need to cry. You are the most amazing and wonderful person I know. You’re kind, gentle, giving, beaut ... very cute, you have such a wonderful spirit. It doesn’t matter about your sexual past. I will stick with you no matter what. I lo ... love the time we’ve spent together.” Hiro reassured me.

My brother put his hands on my face and then tried to remove my blindfold. I pulled away. I felt my way around his body and then lightly punched him on the arm.

“That stays on. It was the first rule. No that’s not it. It’s just as important to me that it stays on as it is for you to not call me beautiful.” I scolded him. “At least for now. Maybe if you do convince me that I’m beautiful I’ll let you make love to me without it.”

“When I convince you that you’re beautiful you mean.” Hiro said.

When we made love again that night I tried to give him hints on how to improve his love making without letting him know what I was doing. For the time we put into it he did improve a little.

I was trying to catch my breath after Hiro left when I heard the door open. I thought it was Hiro again. But I was wrong.

“Well well well. Looks like you had some really great fun. So much fun that you forgot to remove the blindfold.” said Suki.

I felt her sit down beside me and run her fingers through my pussy lips. Then she removed my blindfold. As my eyes adjusted I could see Suki licking her fingers.

“Yummy, this is so delicious. But for the moment I’m going to be greedy and have the rest of what you have inside you big sis.” said Suki.

Suki got on the bed placed her wet pussy above my face, then lowered it onto my face, and then she ate all of my brother’s cum from inside of me that she could get. It was then that I realized what that weird stuff that had occasionally oozed out of my sister’s pussy was that I ate out of her pussy. I had been so stupid for not getting it sooner. I’ve been eating some strange guy’s cum. I felt sick.

After Suki got up and wiped the mess on her face and licked her hand clean.

She looked at me and said, “You’ve been really naughty sister. You let Chris cum inside you. What will mom and dad say when you turn up pregnant?”

I shook my head no. Suki must have thought I was scared she smiled mischievously. But that smile faded when I said, “I won’t get pregnant. Grandpa put me on birth control when I first got to his place. I just didn’t know it at the time. That’s how I didn’t end up pregnant. He didn’t tell me until it was almost time to go home. God I had been so afraid that he had gotten me pregnant. The pervert had been planning to fuck me since before I arrived.” I wasn’t mad at Grandpa. He was a wonderful lover. It was fantastic.

“But you’ve been back long enough that the pills have worn off by now.” Suki sounded unsure.

“That’d be true if I had gone off the pills. But Grandpa had given me a supply that should be good until the first of next month.” I replied.

Now my sister put on her face what I assumed was relief then she hugged me and said, “Thank God. I was worried for a moment. That idiot was supposed to put on a condom. That was my number one condition for him before I said he could have sex with my loving big sister.”

“Oh. Really. You told him that?” I started to cry, I felt so guilty having misjudged Suki.

“So how was he? More importantly how BIG was he?” Suki asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.