I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

I was in shock I just had sex with who I thought was one man I’ve had a crush on since he saved me from bullies. He had tried to pull out of me before he blew his load inside of me. I could have let him pull out but I locked my arms and legs around him and forced him to unload inside of me. But after that I found out it was a completely different person. It was someone I’ve had a crush on a lot longer than the one I thought I had been with. I had actually been with my first crush. It was my brother Hiro. I was freaking out on the inside, but my body was frozen. I didn’t know what I was going to do.

Then my lover went to my side and traced the fading hickies on my breasts and rubbed my body. I felt so many wonderful emotions run through my mind and heart.

I heard the artificial voice say, “You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known. Thank you for this day.”

I chuckled, “You do know my sister and I have Identical faces don’t you?”

He took my hands and lifted me into a sitting position. I could feel some of his semen leaking out of me and onto the edge of the table. In the exact place my father ate his food. Oh boy that would be awkward sitting at the table and watching my father eating there everyday. Then again my Grandfather did take my virginity on his table on the spot he ate. So I guess I’ve been through this before. But that was kind of different.

Softly my lover said, “That’s not exactly true. You may have been identical at one time, but throughout the years you’ve both changed. You have the cutest little dimples when you smile. Your eyebrows curve slightly here,” he touched my face in the places as he talked about them. “I love how your nose scrunches up when you’re really please or being silly. Suki may try to look pretty but she has more of a dulled down version of your beautiful face.”

I too a moment to think of what he said and the feelings he expressed as he talked.

I couldn’t agree with those things so I said, “Please don’t say that. I’ve never been beautiful.” I could tell he was about to say something but I added. “You can say I’m cute or attractive but not beautiful. I’ve never been that in my own eyes. So until I am able to feel like it please respect my feelings.” I thought of something I thought could work. “So if you’re ever wanting to make love to me again will you do as I say?”

Regretfully he said, “I’ll do as you say for now.” Then more cheerfully he added, “But I will one day help you to realise that you are beautiful.”

He kissed me deeply. I laughed as I said, “Okay, I’m looking forward to your attempts at changing my mind.”

I kissed him back but I sent my tongue as far down his throat as I could.

“So do I. Speaking of those attempts would you care to resume our love making in your room?” Hiro asked.

I smiled, “I’d like nothing more than for you and I to commit more sin together in my room. Mayne when my parents are gone for a week next month you can come over here again Chris and we can make love in their room.” I know saying Chris’ name probably wasn’t the best idea but I wanted to play along and make them think I still believed I was having sex with Chris Routh. “But there is one thing I need to do before we continue.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.