I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

Was I going crazy? This was the guy I had been lusting, I mean crushing over for ages. And I’m telling him I couldn’t do this. That I couldn’t have sex?

There was a sound in his voice that seemed shocked yet something else was there, it almost seemed like he was afraid when he said, “What? You changed your mind? Is something wrong?”

My mind was going a million different places at once, trying to figure out what to say.

Then it hit me, “It doesn’t seem right to do it here. I always wanted to do it in ... uh ... in the kitchen on the table for the first time.”

He sounded relieved and amused, “First time? I heard that you had done it with some other guy before. I mean uh your sister didn’t want me to be surprised or mad when I first slipped into you and found out you weren’t a virgin.”

“She told you?” I was somewhat disappointed. I mean we could have explained my lack of a hymen in so many different ways than I had sex. At least she hadn’t told him who I had slept with.

“Well I just meant first time with you. Yeah that’s it. You aren’t mad at me?” I added.

In answer my new lover kissed my lips lightly. As he pulled away I got a good scent of his cologne that Suki told me about. It seemed somewhat familiar. I just couldn’t pinpoint where from.

“Impossible. It’s only human to want sex. Although if I’m completely honest I was a bit disappointed at first that I’m wasn’t going to be your first lover. I hope the other man treated you well.” he said.

I shook my head, “He was wonderful to me.” I threw my hand over my mouth. “I guess it’s kind of bad to talk about a previous lover under these circumstances. Sorry. Anyways should we go?”

He took my hand and kissed it then let it go, “I should check the house to make sure that nobody’s out there first. I am still in my clothes after all. And if someone were to see me I could tell them that you asked me to stay because you didn’t want me to fall asleep behind the wheel.”

He soon left. After the door closed I started hyperventilating. I tried to calm down. Nothing seemed to work until I heard footsteps coming towards my room. Then I forced myself to at least act calm.

He took my hand and said, “Everything is clear my precious lady.”

My precious lady? Why did that sound familiar. He took me through the house and would tell me the two times we came to a staircase and whenever we would need to turn. Then I felt the coldness of the linoleum flooring. I heard some things being rearranged and then my lover lifted me up and placed me on the edge of the table. I was gently placed on my back. I felt his fingers carefully caress my pussy and pull on my clit and the rings down there.

“I want you to have some ... fun before we get to the joining of the promised parts.” he said.

Joining of the promised parts? That also sounded so familiar. I thought of all the things that seemed familiar about him since I put this blindfold on. I felt that I almost had it when I exploded in my first orgasm for the night. Then there was no more touching from him. I did hear him removing his clothes. Soon I felt his manhood touch the entrance of my womanhood. Without thinking I reached down and grabbed his member.

“Oh my God it’s even bigger than my Grand ... uh ... Grand Lover. Wow.” I shouted, then he just shoved himself into me all the way in one thrust.

He pounded in and out of me roughly for a while then he became a gentle lover. After my third orgasm he went back to the rouh sex. I was in heaven. I heard him mumble something that almost sounded lick he was going to pull out. I wasn’t done with him yet so I wrapped my legs and arms around him. I got a good feel of his back before he blew his load into me. I felt something on his right shoulder. I felt faint. Suddenly I was able to connect all of the things that felt familiar. That scar on his shoulder he got when he was really little. He had been in an accident while saving my life. It happened while we were still living in Japan. I was having sex with my brother Hiro. And when I realized that I heard him again say he needed to pull out. But for some reason I just held on tighter. And we both exploded together.

As soon as he got up and pulled out of me I thought to myself, “Oh brother, what have we done? Why did I love it so much? Would we try this again?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.