I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

I felt someone sit down next to me. I removed the pillow from my face, and quickly placed it back once I saw it was my father. He tried to lift it from me but I clung it even tighter to my face.

Slowly my father said, “I’m sorry I said all those things. You know you are my little angel, and I would never intentionally hurt you?”

I tried to speak but it was too muffled so I lifted the pillow just enough so he could clearly hear me, “Please leave. I don’t want you to see me like this.”

Dad let out a deep breathe of air, “Hiro told me what happened. How you tried to stab yourself.”

I rolled over onto my side. My breasts pressed against the back of my futon. And pain shot through me. I screamed and fell onto my back.

I guess he didn’t need to ask what was wrong because I was clutching at Jasmine, my left breast.

Dad touched my arm and said, “I need to take a look at your ... uh ... your wound angel.”

I looked at him and was about to protest. I started to get up but then the pain in my chest came back. I lifted my arms and then my dad lifted my shirt and tentatively lifted my boob.

He seemed a bit worried so I asked, “What’s wrong?”

He cleared his throat, “I’m no Doctor but I think your cut is infected or something.”

It took Dad a few seconds after his news to realize that his hand was still holding my breasts. In fact he didn’t even notice he was starting to squeeze until I let out a little yelp.

We were In a room and the pretty and young female doctor had just finished fixing things and placed a bandage on my breast and seriously asked, “At first I thought this was done by a wired bra breaking but the closer I looked the more I knew for sure that wasn’t the case. Do you mind telling me what happened?”

I looked to my father and for a moment he had a blank expression on his face, then he looked down to the floor. I saw the Doctor give a suspicious and possibly anger.

I slipped back into my top and to the doctor said, “My breast had a massive growth spurt during the summer while I was away. I had overheard someone saying I had gotten a boob job and looked like a...” I took a brief moment and wiped away a tear. “Well what they said hurt. When I got home I ... I ... I took a knife to my breast thinking about cutting my breast off. I don’t know if I would have gone through with it or not. But I’ll never know because my brother saved me from doing anything.”

The Doctor shook her head and said, “Yes you are lucky.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.