I Was Blindfolded
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

Around 7 the next morning my brother came knocking on my door.

“Kara, it’s me. Dad left for work. It’s safe to come out.” whispered my brother.

I opened the door just a crack and asked, “If he really is gone then why are you whispering?”

Hiro looked down the hall behind him then back to me and whispered again, “Because she who must not be named is still asleep. I really don’t want to take the chances of waking her when she stayed up the night before and hasn’t had her coffee yet.”

I nodded my head and told him I would be out in about 10 minutes.

While Hiro and I waited for Suki to wake up we watched an episode from season 1 of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I was sitting next to my brother when I asked, “Okay I need you to be honest with me. This is very important. Who do you think is prettier, Melinda May or Skye? Which one if given the chance would you go out with?”

“Wow. That’s kind of hard. I admit Agent May is tough and a major badass and good looking no doubt, but Skye she’s smart and pretty and young. I guess I’d have to pick Skye.” with a smile Hiro said, “Okay same question but replace May and Sky with ... let’s say Grant Ward and Leo Fitz?”

Without hesitation I said, “Grant Ward. He’s gorgeous. Don’t get me wrong Fitz is cute though. Besides I can’t get over the fact that the guy who plays Fitz was one of the bullies from the movie The Little Vampire. If I were to ... uh ... do anything with either of those two I’d rather be with Ward.”

It was at that moment that Suki made it known that she was there. She cleared her throat and said, “You do know that Grant goes crazy and is part of Hydra and then kills a lot of people and then dies and get possessed by an ancient Inhuman and then dies again don’t you?”

My jaw dropped as I quickly turned to Suki then to Hiro, “WHAT? No way. That can’t be. No.”

I in fact did not know that. I only recently started watching the show. And Suki just gave out major spoilers for one of the guys from my fantasies.

On the drive to the mall Suki tried not to laugh as she said, “I’m sorry Kara. I honestly thought you knew. If it helps I’d still sleep with Grant. Except for the fact that he died and he’s really old. If I were to let any guy in between my legs the oldest I’d let the guy be is around 25. Unless he were to have lots of money or a really big cock and he knew how to use it. Then I don’t care what age he was.”

I covered my ears and shouted, “Oh my God Su that’s way too much. I did not need to hear that from you.”

Suki laughed, “I was only kidding big sis. You need to lighten up. After you went swimming topless last night I thought you’d be able to handle that joke.”

“Okay Kara as a welcome home present I’d like to get you a present.” said Hiro.

I blushed and said, “You don’t really need to do that.”

Hiro gave me that look that says he wasn’t going to change his mind. I shuddered. He got that from our mother.

I took a deep breathe, “I’d kind of like a back massager.”

Hiro gave me a quizzical look, “Okay, but why?”

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at the floor of the car and said, “Well my back kind of hurts. I’m not so used to my breasts being so big.”

I heard a strange noise coming from the backseat that may have been Suki choking. I didn’t have the time to check because my brother almost crashed the car at that moment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.