Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 79: Porn Stars At Play. Hunks. Condo Sex Club

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 79: Porn Stars At Play. Hunks. Condo Sex Club - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

After a phone call to Brita late in the day to check on her plans for dinner, Sheila and I brought Karyn and one of the male porn stars, Valdemar or Val, back to a restaurant where Brita and Nils joined us, and we all had dinner together. The conversation was free ranging, but Brita made it obvious that she had in her past been in the same field of endeavor as Karyn and Val – video adult entertainment.

After our nice dinner, Brita and Nils hosted us for a nice little fuck fest in the living room of her nice upscale townhouse.

I came to admire the stamina and recovery ability of Val. He’d been fucking on film all day long, taken a break for drinks and dinner, and then made a successful erotic foray on each of the three women with us that evening, extending their pleasure.

Val had already been with Sheila on film during the orgy scene that had taken the entire afternoon to video to Rolfe and Juul’s satisfaction. Sheila had told me he’d filled her up three times that afternoon. Meanwhile I’d had a sexual field day with Karyn and Felicia during the filming, but I had held back a little figuring we’d have an evening party of some kind. I knew Brita well enough to predict that much about what would happen.

After Valdemar left, promising to see us all the next day at the great house for more videography, Sheila joined Brita and me. Nils was opposite us in the living room with his cock pumping slowly in and out of Karyn’s snug little pussy. She was making adorable little mewling sounds with each stroke that encouraged him. They were talking to each other in Danish, but I bet I could have come pretty close to what the words were that they were saying to each other.

Brita chortled to us, “You made my husband’s day by bringing Karyn to our gathering. I had been wondering how I would find some new pussy for him to fuck and then you all arrived. Say, speaking of new pussy, where did your six American friends go for the evening?”

I teased, “Well, I can always send you over some American pussy that you can spread around ... and our friends went back to their hotel to sleep. They’re all fucked out again. Now, do you want some fresh pussy?”

Brita laughed, “Don’t tempt me.”

My brain jumped a few clicks; “Hey, what ever happened to that Jean Jax video you were going to get me a copy of. I’m still very interested.”

Brita mumbled, “I’d hoped you’d forgotten, but wait and I’ll put it on the big screen TV.”

She shimmied and shook around the room and bookshelves in her nudity for a little, and suddenly up the TV came a very young looking Brita in a red wig that looked as though it was her real hair. She was hot. The scene was a small downtown area bus stop, obviously somewhere in Copenhagen. Brita sat apparently waiting for a bus when a car with two men near her age pulled up. They chatted for a little, but the language for me was foreign. Brita got in the car, and the car sped away.

A second scene showed the threesome coming into a modern apartment, something that a student would have. There were books scattered around, one of the first PCs, and even a typewriter – an item that dated the film. The trio sat on a sofa, and soon Brita was making out with both young men – turning to one and then the other. Their hands were soon all over her.

The clothing disappeared rapidly until the three of them were naked. Brita sat and jerked both cocks as she kissed one guy and the other sucked on her tits. She’d switch, but the handjobs continued. Those turned into blowjobs for the two men with Brita kneeling on the floor between them and sucking on each cock, and then on both hard cocks simultaneously. From the close up, a viewer could tell that she was really into what she was doing with a huge amount of pleasure.

There was some pussy eating while she sucked the other guy’s dick, and then the fucking began. From what I could tell, the video was what I called a formula threesome for two guys and a girl. There were lots of positions tried, much trading back and forth, and then Brita got DPed, and at the end she knelt between the two men as they masturbated their cum all over her face, tongue, and beautiful tits.

I had gotten hard yet again as we’d watched the video. Brita sat in my lap, impaled herself on my hardness, and we were having a slow fuck, even though I didn’t think I could have another orgasm that night. We just enjoyed the closeness of having part of me inside her intimate sheath. Sheila joined in kissing Brita and playing with us. Karyn liked the film too, but hadn’t put together the fact that it was Brita. No one disabused her of that. Nils just winked at me.

Brita took the control and stopped the tape. “There’s two more scenes on the tape, but one is enough for tonight. I’m tired, and we have a workday ahead of us tomorrow. So, I recommend that we all go to bed.” She rose up off of my cock allowing my member to wave in the breeze.

Karyn looked uncertain about what to do. It was midnight, and we were probably far from her flat. Brita went to the young girl and gave her a sizzling kiss that made Karyn obviously want more. Brita said, “Why don’t you come with Mark and me. Nils, you make sure that Sheila has a warm and loving person to sleep with.”

Nils grinned. I knew he had a thing for Sheila based on his past visits and the frequency with which he sought her out, especially as an overnight partner. Nils nodded happily.

We actually went to sleep. We were all tired and fucked out at that point.

Friday morning we reported back at the filming site of the large house outside of Copenhagen. Rolfe and Juul were jumping all around with joy over the prior days’ videos that they’d sampled the previous night. They were particularly enthused about my role during the orgy scene when I gave The Experience to Karyn. They didn’t need me to do that again, but they loved the footage.

Of course, there was to be more filming. Juul wanted to film me with several of the other women including Sheila. The other men would be similarly engaged. Part of this, he explained, was to be able to increase the ‘Slut Factor’ for each of the women by showing that each woman fucked many guys during the orgy. Apparently, this increased the level of eroticism in the video, and when I thought about it, I could understand the logic.

Karyn and I stripped down and she again worked on my wig and makeup as I sat in her chair with a hard-on. Her cute nude body danced around in front of me shaking her breasts as she applied the cosmetics or powder to my rather normal body. The more she worked the harder I got, and then she started to stroke me with one of her hands.

Karyn finally looked at me, “I hope you’re planning on spearing me with that thing as soon as filming starts.”

I chortled, “You make it happen; it’s all yours depending on what Juul and Rolfe ask us to do.” I wanted to be with Karyn, but I’d already committed my body to the filming. I figured Karyn had more pull with them than I did.

I don’t know what deal Karyn made with Juul, but when we started to film various combinations of men and women, the first on the sofa was Karyn and me. I guess there wasn’t going to be any foreplay and undressing scenes because Juul had the two of us just come into the room naked with Karyn pulling me by my cock. When we got to the sofa, she sat and proceeded to give me a highly credible world-class blowjob until I whispered that I was about to blow. At that point she stopped, kissing the very tip. Filming stopped while I backed down from my near-explosion.

Five minutes later, Juul said in a loud voice, “Lights, camera, action!” I went down on Karyn for about five minutes and she started those little mewling sounds she was making the day and evening before, enough time for several close ups of my tongue and lips in action. After that we had formula fucking: doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spooning, and missionary, before I pasted a huge load of cum over half of her face and those beautiful shimmying tits as she smiled up at me. There were a few more close ups of everything, and then a “Cut” from Juul, and his pronouncement, “OK. Now I’d like to get Sheila and Val. In this case please use the sofa nearer to the fireplace.”

I helped Karyn clean off her face with a dry towel. She kept whispering ‘Thank you’ to me until I kissed her and assured her that the pleasure was all mine. We stood and watched Sheila go through the same formula for the porn film with little variation. She sure did look sexy and contented at what Valdemar was doing to her.

Each of the other girls got plowed by one of the men or me as the cameras rolled. Personally, I thought that Karyn and I had been more creative in our posturing, posing, and fucking. After the run through, Juul had the men double team Monica. After that session, th Val and I plowed Vanessa’s hot slit for half an hour as three cameras captured every nuance of our sex act.

Sandwiches arrived for our lunch hour. We were an eclectic crew: half were dressed in casual clothes, and the actors and actresses were all naked. More than one crewmember had a hard-on.

Brita showed up just as the afternoon filming was restarting. She greeted everyone warmly, and then moved to take a back row seat and watch the filming.

Juul and Rolfe both looked at me as Brita walked away from our kiss, and I gave them a little sign that they should involve Brita in the filming in some way. We all grinned at each other. The two of them moved towards her not unlike two wolves about to woo a blithely innocent and happy lamb into their den.

Elsa

I lay panting in the bed, feeling as though I was sexually sated for the first time in months. Somehow I knew the feeling would pass in a few minutes, but I had been steamed, reamed, and creamed by three of the hunkiest men on the planet over the past ninety minutes – an hour and a half of pure pleasure that resulted in more orgasms per minute than I’d ever fantasized about. I pushed the rational thought aside that I’d just made up that story and that told me the orgasms were all in my head, and that I’d had far better fucks from all my steady men, especially Mark less than a week earlier just before he left for Denmark. Nonetheless, I still had just had a fabulous time.

Chase, Gar, and Griffin had done me over and over and over. They had remarkable control. The culmination was when the three of them DPed me and had me sucking on a cock that that had just been in Stacy’s sweet little pussy. She lay panting beside us, also the recipient of their largess. The cock she sucked had just been in my sweet drippy pussy and she told me she loved it. Cindy had already been the subject of their combined efforts a few hours earlier. Airtight! I’d been made airtight, and I loved it. I loved just thinking about what was happening let alone what the physical reality was. I came three times, and then Chase started to assault my clit with his thumb as his cock sawed back and forth into my love box. The orgasms didn’t seem to stop. Somehow I fell asleep in my sexual bliss and haze.

Saturday, we had a little rest and recovery time. Everyone was fucked out and needed recovery time. We had a softball game on the flatter part of the property that had been mowed. The teams were drawn at random from a hat, but worked out amazingly equal in terms of skills – or more accurately the lack of vital baseball skills such as hitting, throwing, running, and catching for most of the players. We did well on cheering, beer, laughter, and team spirit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.