Billionaire and the Sisterhood
Chapter 78: The Experience On Film. Weekend Party Studs

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 78: The Experience On Film. Weekend Party Studs - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

When I took Sheila and my other friends to Denmark, I did not expect to be in a porno flick. I didn’t expect Sheila to be in one either, but now she was, and per plan, so were our six friends, although Wes and Scott had been surprised by how easily they got roped into the adult movie business. All it took was watching some of the filming, and they were hooked.

My surprise came late on Thursday morning when Rolfe and Juul, the co-directors, producers, and actors in the various adult videos they’d piece together from the hours of video they took, sat down on either side of me. I guessed what was coming. They begged me to be with one of the female stars.

I was horny. I’d watched the live sex show for two hours, as Rolfe, Juul, and another cameraman moved about taking shots of the four fucking after a supposed double date between Vanessa, Anna, and two handsome Scandinavian men. The scene turned into a swapping fuck fest for the four of them that went on for over an hour. The men had remarkable stamina and ability to control their orgasms until finally they both succumbed to the wonderful feeling of warm moist pussy begging for cum. After that had come a rather lusty ‘69’ type cleanup by the two women. I had a hard-on that I could cut glass with when they finished the scene, took a break, and Rolfe and Juul asked me whether I wanted to fuck a few women in the orgy scene they were about to do after a short lunch break.

Sheila had watched the scene with me. After I’d agreed to work on the next scene, she said, “I am so wet from watching our friends and not participating that I have my juices running down my leg. I sure hope somebody fucks me real soon. I’m beyond where even jilling off would help; I need cock and lots of it.”

“So, you’re not going to mind getting into some of their videos?” I asked, having sensed her earlier reticence.

Sheila grinned at me. “Hell no. I’d do a hundred man gangbang about now and still not get enough cock.”

Rolfe turned to her from where he’d been fussing over one of the cameras. “Darling, that can be arranged, but not on such short notice. If you come back to Denmark and we plan ahead, we could maybe make adult film history with such an event.”

Sheila just held her hand up to indicate for him to stop thinking about implementing what to her had been an absurd comment. While I thought a hundred might be excessive, I did think that she’d enjoy a steady stream of men for a while and even some rough handling – one of Sheila’s occasional kinks.

Sheila got to thinking clearly enough to ask Rolfe if he had a wig or something to give me a different look during the video. He did, and the next I knew I was wearing a salt and pepper wig with a short ponytail. I liked the idea of the wig because had I stopped thinking entirely with my little dick I would have realized that Worthington Industries and stock might take a hit if their CEO got recognized as one of the world’s newest porn stars.

Rolfe and Juul explained the orgy scene to everyone in the room. Everybody consisted of Sheila and me; Wes, Scott, Vanessa, Anna, Felicia, and Monica – the crew we’d brought over to do this; the two Scandinavian men who didn’t seem to need any recovery time, two other members of the crew – the lighting and sound men; and the make-up girl – who was cute and sexy in her own right.

Rolfe spoke in both Danish and English. “We’re going to start filming on the cue, and we want you to keep going after that. We’ll pick out the best action to focus on. Juul and Markus – our other cameraman, will be moving around the set trying to stay out of each other’s camera angles. If you see us focusing in on something you’re doing just keep doing it. In that instance, you others can slow down but don’t stop; we may shift the scene back to you in an instant and you need to be busy doing something really sexual.

“A reminder not to look at the camera, but do look at each other – or even couples near you. We want to see interaction, so ladies it’s good if you suck on the cock on the guy next to you on the sofa even though someone else is fucking you. Gentlemen, it’s also good to finger a pussy or suck a tit of someone near you even though your cock is buried in someone else’s pussy. Interact. You don’t have to go over the top or be a contortionist, but be sexy. Think about what would turn you on if you were watching this film.

“When you’re getting near your cum, the code word is ‘fantastic’; it sounds about the same in Danish as in English. If it’s in the first fifteen minutes or so of filming stop fucking and back down your response curve by eating pussy or fingering or something else. After that time from when we start shooting, one of the camera crew will focus in on you and the creampie that will result. After you cum, continue to be romantic and sexual. Now, any questions?”

I shrugged. I actually had a lot of questions, including some that I asked myself but postponed answering for later. I’d watched enough porn, and even seen some that the girls had done, such as the videos of Troy, Dan, Elsa, and Cindy, that I knew what I wanted to watch, and thus what I’d try to enact in our all out fuck fest in the beautiful living room.

Karyn, the cute makeup girl, took me aside and had me strip. She powder puffed me, and then fitted the wig I’d wear on my head. She added some touch-up color to my eyebrows and temples so they’d match the wig better. As we finished she said, “I’d kind of like it if you started with me. I know we haven’t talked much, but ... well, I think you’re nice. I was watching you with the other women. They all like you – a lot. That tells me you’re someone special.”

I stroked Karyn’s face, and then leaned down and kissed her on the lips in the most sensuous kiss I could muster given the chaotic rush around us. As a first kiss it probably registered on the low end of the Richter scale. As we parted, she said something in Danish and then translated, “Oh, yes, this is going to be the best afternoon in my life.”

I said to her in a hushed tone, “I agree. You will find today memorable in many pleasant ways. I relish the thought of being with you.”

I stood nearby as Karyn stripped down. She obviously was putting on a show especially to excite me – an easy task at that point. My cock pointed at the North Star. I wouldn’t have any need for a fluffer. Karyn had kept looking at my manhood, I guess sizing up whether she’d be able to take me in a comfortable way.

As everyone was forming up into couples and threesomes, and then selecting a locale for their sex, Karyn and I took a sofa near an electric fireplace with a faux fire. We started kissing, but then so were many of the other couples. I noticed Sheila had latched onto the taller and more handsome of the Scandinavian porn stars who had been in the dating scene filmed earlier that day.

Juul yelled, “OK, we are filming.” He repeated the edict in Danish, and I watched him panning around the room from the corner of my eye as I watched Felicia give one of the crew a blowjob. As I turned my attention back to Karyn, I felt my cock disappear into her mouth and down her throat. This girl could deep throat like a champion. She started to bounce on my cock, taking every inch or millimeter I had and then pulling off leaving slobbery strands of saliva and precum as she did. A camera appeared close by and captured two minutes of her slavering action on my long shaft. I played to the camera and stroked her hair as I relaxed in utmost pleasure.

Lest I cum prematurely, I pulled her off and started to finger her nice cunt as we made out. She had a little pussy hair that was reddish and matched that elsewhere. I recalled Elsa saying about various blondes where the carpet and the drapes didn’t match, but in this case they did.

I’d decided to give someone The Experience shortly after I’d decided to appear in the videos. Sheila had suggested it. Karyn would end up the lucky recipient of my fisting skills. I started to do some elaborate fingering, and the camera that had been filming her blowjob and deep throat focused in on what I was doing with my right hand. Fingers got added in a theatrical way, so that the camera could see me expanding the amount of my hand entering the small cunt in front of me. I tucked my thumb, and then my whole hand slid into the now heavily lubricated pussy. Karyn was gushing girl juice continuously as well as moaning her pleasure at what I was doing to her. She didn’t just like fisting; she loved it.

I immediately went for Karyn’s G-spot. The results were more predictable, and soon I had her squirming and crying out in Danish that I was a great lover and was making her cum over and over because I knew this spot inside her. I sucked on her nice sized tits and then kissed her. I whispered to her, this is just the beginning. Just wait and go with the flow.

I found Karyn’s A-spot with little difficulty. She was small and my fingers were long, so I didn’t need to grope around much to get a rise out of her. That spot became my focus, and obviously it became her focus as well. She started to tell anybody who would listen that I had discovered a whole new way to fuck that was marvelous and she never wanted me to stop. There was no doubt that the microphone on the camera wasn’t picking up her comments; they were loud.

I kept stroking and also licking and sucking on her engorged clit. I was trying to move things along a little faster than I normally did, but Karyn didn’t know that. After only ten minutes, her body started to arch so she could push her cunt into my hand and mouth and increase the stimulation. I used my left hand to toy with her hard nipples.

When she reached her peak of the arch, I whispered to her, “Cum. Cum now. Cum!” I pinched each nipple hard, brought that hand down and slapped at her clit before again sucking on it. Two fingers went into her ass as I made my final strokes on her A-spot.

Karyn almost screamed something I didn’t understand in Danish, and then her eyes rolled up in her head and her body crashed lifeless to the sofa. I carefully and methodically extracted my hand and did my licking for the camera. I then coddled Karyn to me making sure she was well exposed to the camera that now continued to film.

Karyn blinked her eyes open and looked at me. She said in her cute Danish accent, “Oh, I love you.” She threw her arms around me and we entered a serious clutch and kissed.

As we parted, I whispered, “Do you even know my name?” I grinned at her. This was an unusual way to meet a girl.

Karyn said in a serious tone, “You are Mark, and I will never forget what you just did to me. I love you. I mean I really do.” It occurred to her about her surroundings. She said, “Oh, Mark, please fuck me. Jeg elsker dig – I love you.”

I had remained hard as a rock, so I slid into Karyn’s pussy by turning her frontal to the camera, and came into her pussy from behind her as she lifted one leg. The cameraman gave me a happy sign that I was doing a great job. Karyn kept telling me what a wonderful lover I was, and how she wanted to be with me for all time and to even be my sex slave.

Karyn and I had a relatively simple fuck after that. We changed to doggie after a few minutes, and then missionary, and then I put her on top and let her bounce herself through three more orgasms before I said in a loud voice ‘Fantastic.’

Juul brought his camera over and focused on where our genitals were slamming together. I came, and Karyn did too, announcing to the world that this was one of the ultimate pleasures in life she’d ever had.

After I’d finished ejaculating up into her body she lifted off of me slightly and gravity did the job of flushing some of my cum from her vagina in large drips and dollops just inches from the camera lens that focused on her twat and my wet cocks.

Karyn watched herself drain onto my groin. I whispered to her, suck it up and then share it with me. Juul heard me and kept his camera on her. Her eyes got large, but after the effluent stopped dripping she changed position so she could lap up the dollops of white sticky cum on my lower body. She opened her mouth and showed the camera what she’d captured and then moved so she could get mouth to mouth with me. I opened my mouth and she dribbled the cum into it. We then snowballed the cum back and forth, until we both visibly swallowed and kissed. She cuddled into me and the cameras faded away to film some of the others.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.