Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 67: Getting Into Adult Entertainment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67: Getting Into Adult Entertainment - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

Monday morning it was back to work after a fabulous weekend. The limousine was full as we rode into the city, chatting about the party and reading messages about it to each other from text and email messages we’d received. The party had been the largest we’d done where there was unbridled sex, with about eighty people joining in the bacchanal. If we didn’t make the headlines as a result it wasn’t for lack of trying. As it turned out, nothing on the media front happened.

We’d cooked on the barbecue again the night before, but for a much smaller crowd. I didn’t mind the chef’s role, specifically because I loved the way the meats tasted afterwards. We did ribs beside the usual burgers, dogs, and chicken, and then also had leftovers. We nudged most of the people out the door after dinner except for those staying over at the house, which included Nils and Brita, and Tom. The latter two were in the limo with us, as we’d arranged meetings at Worthington’s HQ with them.

The morning limousine started to drop off people at their place of work: Cindy was the first, then Elsa, and then KC at her gallery. Behind us, a security man or woman got out of the trailing war wagon to accompany them for the day. Things were relaxed again since we had no security threats and expected none.

When we got to the Worthington HQ building, I led Brita, Izzy, Sheila, Melanie, and Tom into the building, followed by Lucas. Brita and her head of security had dispensed with having security people accompany her to the U.S. when she was with me; we had sufficient coverage to guarantee protection at my level and that was acceptable to them and minimized the parade of obvious bodyguards around the place.

Izzy raced around and organized a large coffee and pastry delivery for all of us. Tom carried his cup off to the commercial products area of the building to meet with some others in that division.

Brita and I sat down. She insightfully said, ‘OK. You have an idea you want to bounce off of me.” She gave me a lascivious grin that suggested she wasn’t all about business.

I grinned at her. “There are at least four women I would like to do something special for, and I think it’d be easier in Denmark than in this country, but it deals with a part of the economy I know little about.”

Brita nodded, “I’m guessing the way you said it that it has to do with sex.”

“Right. Vanessa and Anna have done a lot of L.A. porn, but were wondering what it might be like to do some European films and import them back to the U.S. L.A. County has put all sorts of restrictions on the adult industry, in large measure to discourage it; some filming has moved to Las Vegas, but they have restrictions too. I think much of it is unconstitutional, but I’m probably on a minority.

“Along with Van and Anna, Felicia and Monica have a desire to be in some porn films. I don’t think they want a career in it, although I could be wrong. I think they want to test the waters and see what they can do and what it all feels like.”

Brita had started to laugh. She commented, “Been there, done that; although I was much younger, thinner, and less saggy. Felicia and Monica would be classified as cougars at this stage in their lives, Anna and Vanessa not so much. At least they’re all top model quality women.”

“What? You did videos?”

“One. I was at university and a few of us did it as an initiation into a social club of girls I liked, kind of like one of your college sororities. Others in my circle had done it in the past; a few continued during the rest of college and a couple even made it their starter jobs out of college.”

“Could I see this fabulous film you made? I must have a copy.”

Brita smiled, “I will send you one when I get home. You might see if you can buy one here. My stage name was Jean Jax, a little play on jacking off according to my director. At the time, I liked to jackoff guys as well as fuck, so that was a natural outfall for a name. The movie is almost twenty years old now and was a flaky little romance film, where I have sex with a guy and he falls in love with me only he’s not sure whether it’s me or the sex he loves. In the end – surprise! – it turns out to be both. There were some group scenes in it too. I didn’t think I did too badly.”

I made a cryptic note on my desk about the video.

“Does anyone know you did it? Do you think it impacts your business?”

“If it does, I sure don’t know about it. We wore heavy makeup and wigs. No one has ever put that video and me together to my knowledge. It’s only available in VHS, so I think the likelihood goes down every day since the whole industry went to DVDs and even those are passé. It’s all streaming and downloads now.”

Brita volunteered, “I thought Felicia and the others also wanted a club where they could strip in front of a live audience. I though the video was only part of it. Van and Anna worked on and off in a club in L.A. as strippers. You need to find them one near here they could work at once in a while. I’d even dance there on the right night – with the right makeup and a wig.” She shimmied her sexy body at me. “Maybe it’s time for Jean Jax to make a return appearance.”

I tried to remember the conversation I’d had with the girls about their early careers. “I think you’re right. I got so into the video idea that I think I missed a few parts of that conversation. I like your idea of a club near here.”

Brita said, “Well, back to your idea about the porn videos for them. Yes, I could put them in touch with some people who I am sure could make something happen for them. Give me a week or so after I get back and I’ll do some research. Nils can help me too.”

“Could we make it a surprise? I’d love to fly them over, and then spring it on them in some way.”

Brita smiled, “Oh, I like setting up surprises for my friends. Let me see what I can do once I get home. This’ll be quite a change from the normal duties of the CEO of Danskpharma. ‘Hi, this is CEO Thorsen. Could you enquire about how one goes about doing porn films in this country? Who do we contact and so on? Now, about that beta-actase inhibitor... ‘“

I chuckled at her humor, “We can talk about it by phone if you can get anything set up. I’ll work on the club idea.”

Brita and I moved on in our conversation to some real business, specifically how we could beef up some research about the Zika virus and some meds to either prevent or cope once encountered. Our talk stretched my knowledge of virology and antigens. Brita was in her glory in the discussion, and liked the idea of contending with the outbreak and threat of a pandemic.

That evening, when I got home I pulled Elsa aside for a short talk. She looked surprised at my need for a confidential chat, but joined me in the office in the condo where we were all staying on weeknights.

“Elsa, there’s something I want to do, and I think with your knowledge of buildings and structures and the local geography, you’re the one to help me. I want to keep it quiet until completion so it can be a surprise to your sisters and a couple of our friends, specifically, Vanessa, Anna, Felicia, and Monica.”

She looked at me kind of funny, but I went on.

“I want to buy a ... strip club.”

Elsa silently stared at me as though I’d lost my mind. I finally felt compelled to explain my thinking. “I like those four women I started the party with: Felicia, Monica, Van, and Anna, and their boyfriends – our flight instructors. They want to explore working in that environment and have some fun. They also want to do some porn videos, and I’ve got Brita working on that angle because so many localities in the U.S. have their heads up their ass about doing them. I thought if I got a nearby club, we could play there part of the time. It’d be fun.”

Elsa asked, “Do you know anything about running a nightclub?”

“Not the foggiest.”

“So, you’d get a manager to do it?”

“Yes. I should probably buy the place through a shell company too, so that I don’t show up as the owner. It might impact the bottomline of my other businesses as well as feed the sharks in the media. Anyway, I was hoping you’d help me make this happen. Andy and Jerry Roberts my chief counsel can be the contact points in Worthington; I’ll tell them what I’m doing. I thought I’d keep Cindy, Melanie, KC, Sheila, and Izzy in the dark until it’s a done deal and we can go into the place all together and suddenly enjoy VIP status and all.”

Elsa shifted around in her seat. “OK. Just for the sake of talking, describe to me what you think this place would be like inside and out.” I noted that she’d shifted into her architect mode.

I thought a minute and responded, “Outside would look like a club with good lighting and parking. It would look clean, be in a safe neighborhood, and a guy might even think of bringing his girlfriend or wife there.

“Inside, it would be windowless. I like lasers. It would be sleek and flashy; modern looking; steel and glass; maybe a big attractive bar; booths so patrons could see the stage or even mess around with their dates; a stage for the girls to dance on, and maybe a couple of poles – don’t strippers do pole dancing? Anyway, it would look nice and night clubby as well as sexy and erotic. I’m really leaving it to you. What kind of place would you want to go to or work in? Oh, I do want the hottest women working there, like all those waitresses you had work for us last weekend. Where’d you get them from? They were hot. Maybe there’d be dancing for everyone part of the time too, more like a nightclub part of the time, and a strip joint the other part. The food should be good too. I’m wide open to suggestions.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.