Billionaire and the Sisterhood
Chapter 59: A Wedding. Jet Ratings. A Surprise Swing

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 59: A Wedding. Jet Ratings. A Surprise Swing - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

The girls and I went to Denmark. The evening we arrived, I was quickly on my back in Brita’s large bed and she was riding my cock, one of her favorite positions to savor the attributes of loving intercourse; she’d already had two orgasms, and I could see she was building to a third. All my wives were multi-orgasmic, and none of them seemed to have any problems cumming with good old-fashioned vaginal fucking. Of course, a finger here or there could help speed things along too. I’m sure they self-selected on that trait.

Beside us on the bed, KC was riding Nils. She and Brita were shoulder to shoulder, and were kissing often. On a futon on the bedroom floor, Aksel was balls deep in Sheila, the two of them trying to set some kind of record for the largest number of strokes of cock into a pussy in a one-hour timeframe. Sheila loved the interaction. I’d not met Aksel before this trip, but he seemed a nice and debonair man who knew import-export trade very well.

The television in the room had some American porn playing from a DVD. The video more specifically was one that featured Vanessa and Anna, and a host of overly endowed male stars who needed only feeble excuses to get a blowjob, fuck them, bugger them, and frequently cum all over their uplifted and smiling faces featuring open mouths – like baby birds. The video was hot and inspiring, although we had the sound turned off, since we were making our own great sounds that filled not only the room, but also the rest of Brita’s condominium.

Melanie had fallen instantly in lust with an older and dashing Danish man named Tor, who also was one of Brita’s frequent lovers called in to help welcome her visiting lovers from America. I last saw him kissing her in a highly romantic and energetic way, as he removed her clothing in Brita’s living room. I didn’t think they’d gotten too far from the sofa there.

Elsa and Cindy were in the next bedroom apparently fucking the daylights out of Theodore and Kalan, yet two more men from Brita’s stable of hunky horny lovers. We could hear the sounds from that bedroom, and it was mostly the males praising and raving about the two American sluts who liked to trade back and forth. Brita and Nils had called in the various reinforcements from among their intimate friends to please her sisters and to provide a highly erotic backdrop to the rite of passage we’d flown over for – her wedding to Nils.

Elsa and Cindy encouraged the use of derogatory names when in sexual situations such as our little orgy. They had told me the names sexually excited them to new heights, and more orgasms. Many of the men seemed to like the dominance the words implied. We could hear some of the words the men used at their encouragement float into our bedroom: slut, cunt, whore, tart, skank, slag, cum bucket, dumpster, double-D, and many more, all spoken with a Danish accent the girls adored.

Finally, my little Hispanic secretary, Izzy was in the kitchen with a handsome Dane named Christian. She was tiny and he was tall, a combination you might think wouldn’t work, but last I saw, he had her naked sitting on the kitchen counter, and that put his cock at just the right height and angle to deliver a huge volume of pleasure.

I noticed, but wasn’t intimidated by the fact that all of Brita’s lovers were exceptionally well endowed. I hadn’t realized that she had been such a cock hound, but then she also picked me. I knew this pre-wedding party was providing a lot of pleasure to every woman in the place.

Brita admitted that the evening before, she and Nils had hosted a pre-wedding gangbang with the same men. They’d come over, enjoyed drinks and dinner, and then had a feast where Brita’s pussy was the main dish, followed by a fuck party where they filled and refilled her cunt with their delicious man juice. Things hadn’t quieted down until about two a.m., yet Brita was still hoping for more. She’d wiped out the men.

As far as I knew, the evening before a wedding there was a rehearsal dinner and then the bride did things with her bridesmaids ... well, that was happening, kind of; but ... The same with the groomsmen. It was just that we were all together in a kind of happy orgy in Brita’s large condo after our dinner together. I wondered how many other weddings followed the soon-to-be-famous orgy model of a pre-wedding night. After that thought, I realized that there was probably some relatively large number that did exactly what we were doing.

Sheila groaned, and I heard Aksel declare his climax as well, as the pair slowly ended their stellar show, their glistening bodies surging into one another as his fluids soaked her insides and merged with hers. This was Aksel’s second time doing that in the past hour.

Brita draped her hot pointy breasts across my chest as she came to me for more kisses. Her nipples were excited and erect, and they provided an additional point of arousal for me. She said, “Mark, I love you and always will. This is so fucking hot, your fucking me the night before my wedding. I will definitely remember this for the rest of my life.”

I chuckled, “I may fuck you tomorrow night too. Maybe I should arrange another gangbang so all your old lovers can service you and re-pledge their love to a married woman.” I gestured around the room at the others, especially indicating the men.

“Oooouuhh, I’d like that,” Brita crooned. “You have the best ideas. Nils gets me first after the ceremony, though.” She teased, “There has to be some kind of propriety in the consummation of our wedding vows, especially since we have dispensed with the ‘forsaking all others’ part of the service.” She chuckled.

Nils looked over from where he was plowing into KC’s drippy cunt. “Thank you, darling. I also would like to be part of your gangbang, maybe first and then last so I can do cleanup.”

I teased, “You didn’t do cleanup on KC before you started. Did you forget?”

Nils said somewhat defensively, “We were in a rush to ... well, have my cock inside her. I’ll lick her pussy until it sparkles after we’re through.”

I gave him a peculiar look and posed, “Sparkles? I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a pussy sparkle.”

Nils grinned, “It depends on the incident angle of the light hitting her labia and your position relative to the reflected rays, the viscosity of the semen she’d had poured into her love tunnel, plus how wet she’s been left by the departing clean up crew.”

Brita teased me, “I hope you make me sparkle after you fill my pussy, all you other scientific types. I bet I can make your cocks sparkle on the same basis.”

“I shall take instruction in the sparkling technique from the master right next to us,” I said with evident glee as I gestured to Nils and KC.

Nils and I bowed to each other, and then I went back to fucking his fiancée and very soon to be wife. KC just grinned at me and kept eagerly humping her pussy up into Nils’ arousing down strokes.


The wedding was a beautiful affair at a private boating club outside Copenhagen. Because Brita’s father wasn’t ambulatory, I helped him in his wheelchair and her mother at the ceremony. I had received my role as an official surrogate for the senior male family member, and then walked Brita down the short aisle to stand in an arbor in front of everyone. I presented her to Nils who grinned happily at each of us. I then joined my girls behind Brita’s parents and several cousins, uncles, and aunts. Elsa sat next to me and held my hand.

Besides the crew who had partied the night before, about eighty other people attended, most connected to Nils or Brita through family, work or school in some way.

I found myself stupefied because Brita’s mother, a pretty woman in her early sixties, apparently knew of her daughter’s kinky sex life. As I stood talking to her at the reception, Eva said, “So, I presume you had fun at Brita’s little orgy last night? She so loves sex and those decadent orgies and gangbangs of hers. I wish I were younger; I would have insisted on being part of last night’s scene. She never lets me have any fun when she has special guests like you.”

My mouth hung open as I stared into Eva’s gray-blue eyes. I decided that if I tried to talk all I would do is stammer.

Eva filled the silence with more information, “Since Jarl got ill and past age seventy five, he just can’t play that husband and lover role like he used to. He’s given me what I think you call in America a pass off, so I can enjoy relations with other men.”

My brow furrowed. I asked, “Do you mean a ‘free pass’?”

“Yes. Yes. That’s what it is – a free pass. He won’t get mad or jealous or anything when I have sex with someone else. I don’t do it very often. Brita knows. She even set me up with one of her older men friends. We’ve become steady lovers. To tell the truth, I would do it more often, but the opportunity isn’t there.”

I ventured, still unsure of the ground I stood on, “Well, that’s nice. I think you are very lucky. I guess you must know that I love Brita.”

Eva said, “Oh, and she loves you. She also loves Nils. They’ll be happy together, and they’ve agreed to an open marriage so you won’t lose her. I might even join her when she’s with you some time.” She winked at me and gave me a coy smile. I decided she was testing me to see if I would play her game – only I wasn’t sure whether she was serious or not. Brita had never talked about her parents that much.

I sized up the older woman: twenty-five years older, long platinum hair, the same angular face and beauty as her daughter but with a few more lines of experience, a trim form, some bust and cleavage showing, and sexy legs. After my blatant examination of her body, I smiled at her, “I think I might like that.”

Eva flirted back, “Oh, I know I’d like THAT.” She cast a glance down at the rising lump in my suit pants.

Brita slid under my arm, “Hi, Lover. Did my mother proposition you yet? She decided that you are her next target, but I’m not sure I’m ready to share you with her just yet. I promised her she could do something sexual with you some day ... providing you’re interested.”

Eva harrumphed, “Oh, Brit, you never let me have any fun with your friends.” She chugged the last of the wine in her glass. “I do want to fuck this one though; he’s very nice ... and he appears to have a generous endowment in the things that please me.” She then turned and wandered off in the direction of the bar leaving Brita and me.

Brita said, “She’s on a high right now. Last night she shacked up with her lover, and he wound her up. His name is Jørg. He’s amazing; he did me once a year ago. He can go all night, like your energizer bunny, and he’s her age. He has the biggest libido of anybody I know – even you. I’m sure he has a stable of women he keeps happy.”

I chuckled, “It’s a tough job but someone has to do it.” I glanced off in Eva’s direction, watching her hips sway in a highly sexual way as she walked.

Brita kissed me. “Well, you can do me later, and I promise I won’t be a tough job for you.”

“What about Nils?”

“He goes first, that’s all. I even thought everyone should watch us consummate our wedding, and then join in – men and women, alike. You know how I don’t discriminate.” She giggled and sipped her champagne.

“Your gangbang?”

“That’d be about the right time. All the men take me, and then Nils finishes me off; he’s first and last – very symbolic, I think. The girls can do clean up if they’re interested.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.