Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 51: Party Planning As Guest List Expands

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51: Party Planning As Guest List Expands - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

Unlike many of the casual parties we’d had in the past, the one in early-November seemed to take on special meaning and celebration. There was more planning and scurrying around in terms of preparation. The food couldn’t be just any kind of food; it had to be special. The guests were treated like royalty, especially since some new people I had only heard about and hadn’t really met would be joining us, although I’d seen some of them in videos that Elsa and Cindy had made months earlier, specifically Troy and Dan, two hunky males they’d picked up in a club at my insistence.

Some of the paintings in the condo were rearranged to enhance the mood of the place. Elsa contacted an erotic photographer named Brite Reber in Minnesota, and bought six large erotic panels of a male and female in various poses making love that were hung in our living room over one of the sofas. Brite admitted to being the female, and hinted that the male was none other than noted country music star Jim Mellon, an intimate and close friend and frequent lover of hers.

Elsa told us that Brite really wanted to come to our party when she described the setting her photographs would appear in. Apparently, Brite was similarly inclined as we were to enjoying the pleasures of the flesh. Elsa did invite her, but Brite had other commitments.

Extra colorful cushions were added to the décor, knowing they might be needed to kneel on to give blowjobs, or lie back on to get properly fucked. I appreciated the new décor, and the bluntness of the possible sex.

I heard Elsa task Melanie with preparing the playlist of songs that would enhance romantic contact and lusty behavior. The idea they had was to play that long playlist of songs all weekend to keep people in the mood.

Elsa asked KC to go through our collection of pornographic movies and pick out the ones that would be the most stimulating to play in the kind of group we were assembling. KC took on that task we glee, and then also spent a couple of hours with Sheila in the local adult bookstore picking out some new films. Since each bedroom had a TV with DVD player attached, she wanted there to be videos playing in every room. We were a horny bunch.

Wines and various drinks were carefully chosen to complement the meal and to aid in enjoyment of the evening without producing tipsiness or other maladies. Aromatic candles and some subtle incense were carefully chosen to enhance the atmosphere.

I watched the girls experiment with the doors to the balcony, worried about whether they should be open at all, open partly for ventilation, or closed because of a chill in the night air. Some consideration was given to people who wanted to make love in the outdoors; consequently, two outdoor electric space heaters were added to the exterior furniture. Melanie and I tried them one night and had an enjoyable outdoor experience despite temperatures in the fifties.

Elsa sat with me concerning the guest list. She wondered if there were others we should invite that would be enjoyable company and wouldn’t violate any confidentiality regarding what went on. The list she presented was predictable based on what she’d told me:

Mark, Elsa, Cindy, Melanie, Sheila, KC

Brita and Nils

Tom Power

Carter, Deke, Ryan, Mike, James

Andy and Margo

Don and Edie

Jon and Amber

Lucas and Marcia (security too)

Sean and Pam

Greg and Kim

Troy and Janet?

Dan and Sandy?

I looked the list over and made a few comments. “What about your flight instructors? You’ve said they were hunks. I’ve met them and think they’re nice guys. I’m surprised you haven’t jumped their bones yet. Another person you might consider is Izzy in my office; ask Melanie about her. And, why don’t you invite that photographer Brite Reber; if she sells erotic pictures of herself like those you just hung, then I want to meet her and do things with her.”

I liked his suggestions for additions. I explained that Brite was too busy to come. She had committed to doing some White House dinner that night and required a lot of preparation.

While I was in the room, Elsa talked to Cindy about asking Wes and Scott, their two fearless aviators who spent a lot of time with them teaching them to fly. They were working on commercial and instrument ratings, and were about to do another concentrated week with them on both ratings. There was also talk about getting their multi-engine and jet ratings.

Cindy and Elsa had told me they liked Wes and Scott a lot, and had even referred to them as ‘hot.’ In our parlance, that meant they wouldn’t mind being fucked up one side of the condo and down the other by them. That was good enough for them; they decided to invite them, explain about the nature of the party, and see what happened. The chemistry was good, and maybe they’d find some new playmates. I laughed at their decision-making process.

Melanie joined us and laughed about inviting little Izzy or Isabella to our party. She turned to me, “I thought you were going to keep your hands off of her?”

I shrugged, “She’s cute and smart, my type.”

Mel teased, “She’s cute and fuckable, you mean. I watched you the day you met her, and many days since. You go out of your way to say hello to her, or chat with her.”

“Hey, she’s nice.”

Mel laughed, “Well, you’ll be glad to know she has a thing for you too, so she’ll probably come to the party – she’ll probably cum at the party too as you fill her little pussy up with jizz. She’s open to trying new things, and I think that’ll extend to her social interaction with others.”

Elsa joyfully said, “You mean we can all fuck her?”

Melanie nodded in a matter of fact way, “Yeah, pretty much. You have to be gentle with her; I don’t want to lose her as a member of our staff. I happen to also have a thing for her. I wonder if she goes both ways.”

Two days later, I flew off to Mexico for discussions about setting up a new manufacturing plant in Guadalajara. Because Izzy Mendoza was fluent in Spanish, I brought her with me as my aide and translator. She was also supposed to report any interactions or body language to me that I might need to know about; for instance, what people were saying in a foreign language knowing that I couldn’t understand.

Melanie briefed her about how to behave and what to wear, and we were off the next day. We had good meetings, and everyone behaved, but traveling and over dinner I did get to know Izzy better. I did not try to seduce the young woman, although I felt vibes that indicated that the idea would have been warmly received.

Melanie talked to her about the upcoming party on Friday after we got back. I watched the interaction in our reception area where the two girls sat in some of the easy chairs with their heads close together. I stood just outside my office door watching the pair. I could hear snippets of the conversation.

I could tell when Melanie reached the juicy part about the party. Izzy was nodding and then froze. She went, “Oh. Oh. Oh. OH. OH. OOOOOH,” as Melanie continue to talk. After a few minutes I heard Izzy say, “really ... Really ... REALLY!”

I wondered which way the conversation was going, but then I saw her nodding her head enthusiastically, saying, “Oh, yes. Yes. YES. YESSSSS!” I guess we had another convert to our lifestyle.

When Melanie was in my office later for something, I ran my hand up her legs to her bare pussy. I commented as I got my little sexual fix, “I periodically like to check whether the dress code for my office is being adhered to.”

Mel moaned slightly as I fingered her pussy and collected some dewdrops from her slit. As I did I speculated, “From what I heard, it sounds like Izzy is coming to the party?”

“Yes, she is. She’s also hoping you’ll do her. She likes you a lot. I told her what a stud you are and how satisfying you were every time. She may jump your bones here over the coming week she’s so eager to be with you.”

I asked, “I never checked. Is she adhering to our dress code for this office?”

Mel’s eyes got large. “I never mentioned it to her. I’m sorry.”

“I think you’d better clue her in since she’s about to change her status here slightly by attending one of our sexy events.”

“I will, right away.”

Melanie left a moment later, and five minutes after that Izzy came into my office without an invitation. I was reading some correspondence, so I looked up as she peeked in with a huge smile across her face.

Izzy came around my desk and stood beside me. She hiked up her skirt so I could see the bikini undies that she wore. She hooked her fingers in the briefs and pulled them down her legs and stepped out of them. She took a sniff of them to assure herself that her feminine odor permeated the gusset of the small cotton pants, and then passed them to me.

She hiked her skirt up again so I could see her bare pussy. “Melanie says that you need to check periodically whether we are adhering to your dress code. I want you to check right now to be sure I meet your approval. Please touch me – touch me all you want, but do touch me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.