Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 44: New Partiers. KC Threatened

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: New Partiers. KC Threatened - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

I held Kim’s limp naked body in my arms as she lay in her comatose state following my administering of The Experience to her. I had lapped my hand clean of her beautiful and tasty emissions, and then continued to kiss her and stroke her body as she purred. I could almost feel her consciousness returning even though she hadn’t stirred or opened her eyes. I wanted her to feel safe and loved when full consciousness returned. Kim was one beautiful woman who I had connected with on many levels in the short time we’d talked and then made love.

When her eyes flickered open, she looked up at me and gave me a wan smile. “Mark, I love you. You are the most wonderful man in the world. I can’t believe you brought me that much pleasure ... and all at once in such a wonderful setting as this huge bed. I love you. I really love you. You are so kind and caring.”

“I love you, Kim. You are so special and trusting to let me do that to you ... for you. I know you were worried and nervous. I...”

Kim interrupted, “I will never be worried with you again. I trust you more than anybody. I love you.” The sincerity in her words almost overpowered me. The look in her eyes telegraphed deep love to me on many levels.

I worried about her becoming fixated and doing something to harm her marriage. I commented, “Greg loves you. Don’t forget about Greg. He’s your loving husband, and he’s very devoted to you.”

“I know. I love him too. He’s off fucking someone named Melanie ... or he was the last I knew. We haven’t made love yet, have we?” There was no animosity or sarcasm in her voice. Her comment about Greg fucking Mel was simply stating a fact, and came without animus or worry.

“No, I wanted you to be alert and cogent. I’m not one to take advantage in that way. I happen to like my partners to be full participants in whatever we do when we make love.”

“Please, make love to me. Give me all you have. Fill me. Cum in me. I want every inch of your cock as deep inside me as you can get it. I want you to use me in any way you want to. I am yours. I give you my body completely and without reservation. I’m on birth control, but if you wanted, I would have your children.”

Since I was still hard from our foreplay, I merged with Kim and in seconds we were humping into each other in various positions to celebrate our new relationship. Kim was exceptionally responsive and passionate in her love for me. She was responsive and even took the initiative in some of the positions we tried. She obviously wanted to please me, and I worked hard to bring her every degree of pleasure that I could think of short of a repeat performance of The Experience.

After our mutually glorious orgasms, I cuddled Kim to me and talked to her about our open relationships and sexuality. She’d heard it from Elsa a week or so earlier, plus a further interpretation from Sean and Pam, but she got another dose of the words said differently from me. She acknowledged that she wanted to do things to improve her life, her marriage and relationship with Greg, and she was discovering that sex played the major role in making the right things happen.

I knew from conversations with Elsa and talking to Greg and Kim that they had adopted this lifestyle in a well-thought-out approach to rejuvenate and cure the malaise that their marriage had fallen into. Kim told me that the early analyses they’d each made indicated a huge success. Kim assured me she was more in love with her husband now than every before.

Kim also stated how committed she now was to maintaining this new lifestyle where sex and love were welcomed with others, even in initial meetings and interactions. She described how she found this situation exhilarating and something she’d been missing all her life. She also confirmed that Greg had responded to this new environment with enthusiasm, lust, and love, and that they’d continued to love and support each other in ways they hadn’t previously envisioned.

Later, I brought Ryan into our midst. The two of us were very attentive to Kim, and I think the warm feelings she had for me carried over to him. At one point she thought we were both going to try to make love her at the same time. She admitted that she’d watched some porn with Greg that had a DP in it, but she wasn’t sure she was up for that just yet. She’d never done anal sex, and was getting her head around the topic at that point. We assured her that we would not take advantage of her or force anything on her.

Kim was the one that reminded me that she’d never been fisted before, but when I slowly brought her along into The Experience, she was ecstatic with pleasure, joy, and love. Ryan smiled and told her we’d save her introduction to anal sex for another night, but that she could feel the same way if the person introducing her took their time and care with her.

We both made out with Kim for a while. She really got off with two handsome men making out with her. While one was kissing her, the other would apply himself to her breasts or pussy. We got her increasingly excited sexually, until she was begging us to do something to her at the same time.

Honoring her concern about anal, Ryan penetrated Kim and after they were positively dripping in her juices, I gradually slid my cock into her pussy next to Ryan’s long prong. Neither of us had done something like this before, but neither of us seemed concerned except to deliver pleasure to Kim and take a little for ourselves. Kim’s eyes got as large as saucers as I also entered her body, widening her vagina even further but not as much as The Experience had given her.

As Kim pulsed her body into us and moaned her desire, lust, and love for us, we started to fill her sweet pussy with two generous loads of cum that left her overflowing as we extracted. As fast as she could, Kim scooped up our fluids and brought them to her mouth to savor. We went back to holding and romancing her after the heat of our lovemaking cooled.

Eventually, I suggested that the two of them make love alone, and Kim seemed very comfortable with that idea. Ryan looked exceptionally pleased to be left with the hot wife of Elsa’s boss. When I left them to return to the living room, they were again making love and Kim seemed very happy.

On one of the family room sofas, Greg – Kim’s husband – was making out with Margo – Andy’s hot wife, as a porn video played on the television with the soundtrack hard to separate from what was actually happening in the room. Margo straddled Greg with his proud cock obviously embedded deep and satisfyingly in her pussy as she rose and fell on him. She gestured me over. When I neared, Margo reached up and took hold of my tumescent cock and pulled me to her mouth. She sucked on me with her unique brand of energy and technique as Greg’s eyes turned the size of saucers as he watched the hot babe he had on his cock sucking another man only a foot or two from his eyes. He even commented about how her pussy was clenching around him in sync with her strokes on my cock.

I glanced around and did a rough headcount. We had about twenty people spread around the family room, living room, and master bedroom. I thought, ‘What a party!’ A year or so earlier if someone had suggested that I’d attend, let alone host, a party where sex was the featured attraction, I would have accused them of ingesting some bad drugs. I chuckled to myself; Elsa and Cindy had been my undoing on that count, except I didn’t think it was anything bad, only unconventional.

A warm female body pressed against my back. I made a humming sound. “Hmmmmm, let me guess. From the feel of those magnificent breasts and the strength in those arms, I have the honor of being hugged by Marcia, a woman I love, respect, and care for a great deal.”

I turned into Marcia’s arms and we kissed. She pulled away, “Care to do me?” she teased with a girlish grin. She was naked, and actually seemed uncharacteristically comfortable in the group setting, unlike our time together in Puerto Vallarta where she was shy and hesitant about the public sex.

“Hmmm. Do you? As in what do I do to do you the way you want to be done?” I teased back as I kissed her neck, ears, and forehead between each of my words. I stroked down her body with one finger, encircling both breasts right to each nipple, and then running the finger down her toned body to her slit and clit. Marcia’s eyes closed as she savored the experience. She seemed to be exuding her female juices plus some other cum from an earlier experience just moments earlier.

Marcia reached and took hold of my cock. She said, “To do me, you take this yummy shaft that I’m going to suck on until it’s rock hard, and then you put it in the pleasure opening between my legs, and then we move around a lot – especially back and forth so we generate a lot of friction and heat, and then you inject me with some of your white glossy man fluid until I say thank you, and then Elsa or someone comes, sucks you clean, and then cleans me up so I’m ready to fuck someone else. That’s what ‘do me’ means.” She laughed.

I teased, “Then I guess we should get on with my doing you because that sounds like a whole lot of fun.”

We kissed and fondled each other some more. I asked Marcia, “Here or balcony or bedroom?”

Marcia blushed and whispered, “Here, please. Lucas and I want to stay in sight of the elevator door and the stairway door. We have security out there, but we wanted triple or greater coverage.”

“You’re OK with having sex in public now?”

“I’ve gotten used to the idea. I also talked to Elsa and she put me at ease about public fucking. I discovered I like to watch others having sex, so she told me I should offer them the same experience with my own sex show. I just did that with Sean. We had fun. It was hot.”

We settled onto one of the sofas that gave Marcia the viewpoint she wanted. She went down on me, and then we followed her script about ‘doing each other’ to the letter, ending a half-hour later with Cindy (not Elsa) with her face buried in Marcia’s dripping little cum bucket cleaning up the mess I’d made as a result of our lovemaking. Sean had been in Marcia’s pussy before, but I hadn’t been aware of getting sloppy seconds.

“If I may ask, are you enjoying the open sex with others? Me? Sean? I don’t want you feeling you have to violate any internal moral code to work with us or whatever.”

Marcia smiled, “Don’t worry. I’m not doing anything I don’t want to be doing in a big way. Is this different from how I was raised and lived most of my previous adult life? Absolutely. Am I unhappy about it? Absolutely not. I love it. As for Sean, he was very nice and gentle. He told me he’s learning to be a better lover. In my book he was excellent. I loved our time together. I love having multiple partners of either sex too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.