Billionaire and the Sisterhood
Chapter 42: A New House? An Acid Attack

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42: A New House? An Acid Attack - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

Sheila showed me a photo that Elsa texted that showed her hostess, Greg’s wife Kim, riding Sean’s cock as Pam kissed her and held one breast pulling the nipple out from her body in a way she explained was highly arousing. Elsa had added the phrase, ‘Evening going better than expected. Everyone very happy and horny. Lots of Big O’s.’

Sheila set her phone down on the bedside table. I continued to fuck her as she went back to eating Cindy’s pussy. Melanie and KC were in a sixty-nine a few feet to my left on our large bed.

I made a suggestion, and a moment later, Mel broke away for a minute and took a photo of my cock in Sheila’s pussy as she ate Cindy. I asked her to add to the text, ‘Things about the same here. You are missed, but we’ll save some for all of you for later. We need a party soon. Love, All of Us.’

Sheila urged me to get busy again. She liked my tab A in her slot B. Cindy, in turn, admonished her to stop talking and start eating and fingering her again.

I realized that I couldn’t buy this lifestyle with all the billions I’d accumulated. Oh, I could buy bimbos and the sex, but I couldn’t buy the passion and love and interaction with my ‘wives’ the way it had all developed. Escorts are good, but not this good. There are no emotions there like there was inside a family like mine.

I awoke the next morning in a sea of nude female bodies. We were all sticky and kind of smelly, but in a good way. The whole room was stinky betraying the heavy dose of sex that we’d all enjoyed the night before.

I counted bodies. Six. Six! Six? I reviewed the roster. Cindy, Sheila, Melanie, and KC were whom I’d gone to bed with ... and had wild unbridled sex with. That was good. Elsa and Pam were also ensconced on the other side of Cindy. They were soundly sleeping with Pam wrapped up in Elsa’s arms. They must have snuck in after we were all zonked. I wondered where Sean was.

I got up and did my bathroom duties, slipped on some briefs, and walked down the hallway towards the kitchen. I could smell coffee brewing.

“Good morning, Sean.”

“Hi Mark. Good morning. Coffee will be ready soon. I used your guest room. Elsa wanted Pam to sleep with her and I didn’t mind. She assured me it was all right.”

I commented, “It’s fine. No one in the other room looks like they’ll be up soon. What time did you get here?”

I followed your limo caravan bringing Elsa home. She had Pam with her. We got here about two a.m.”

“You’re pretty bright-eyed for only four hours of sleep.”

“I am running on adrenalin. I know I’ll probably crash and burn some day. I’ll try to get a nap in this afternoon. What’s doing this is all the sex and the new relationship I have with Pam ... and the one with Elsa ... and now Kim. It’s all ... fabulous. I feel like someone pumped me full of adrenalin and plugged me into the power grid.”

I laughed, “I couldn’t agree with you more. You’re not burning out?”

“Oh, no. Pam got to fuck a new cock last night, and I got into a new pussy – the pussy of my boss’s wife. Can you imagine that? I bet not many guys do that.”

I teased, “You fuck all my wives.”

“Errr, ... well ... yeah. I guess I do ... but you’re not my boss. Elsa and I also played together last night. As usual, she was spectacular. She is so sexy and so arousing I can barely keep up with her. She constantly challenges me not only physically but also mentally by feeding me ideas and scenarios, usually those involving sex in some way. She also mentored Kim along in a gentle way, but got her thinking about all the scenarios, issues, and implications of the change in lifestyle.”

I asked, “Scenarios? Like what?”

Sean grinned. “Would I like to see Pam be in a gangbang with ten men when Pam was pleading for cock, cock, and more cock? Was I into S&M or B&D or any of that stuff? I’m not. How would I react if Pam cuckolded me with some other guy, really degrading me in front of him? What would I do if Pam wanted to piss on me? Would I go to a nudist camp with Pam? Would I enjoy an orgy with Pam – well, we sort of did that at your party? Had we tried anal sex yet? What if Pam wanted to pork my ass with one of her dildos in our sex play? How would I react if Pam wanted to go off with some guy for a long weekend, and I knew they’d be fucking up a storm the entire time? How would I feel if Pam fell in love with another man? What if I fell in love with another woman?

The questions kept coming and coming. Every one of them makes me think deeply about where we are, what we’re doing, our relationship, what I want our marriage to be like, and so on. She promised that there were hundreds more she could think up. She’s marvelous. Just so you know, Pam and I talk about every one of those questions in some way.”

“I’d love to hear how you answered some of those, but speaking of scenarios, how were Greg and Kim when you left?”

“Tired but also running on adrenalin. Kim, Pam, and Elsa had fucked each of us men dry. They were loving what we were doing, and they pushed our limits, for instance, in having us clean their pussies after someone else had cum in them.

“Kim wished there’d been another couple of guys with us last night. She was really hot for cock, as they say. I think if we’d had the resources for a gangbang, she would have cheered and then spread her legs for the crowd.

“They both said they wanted to do more of what we did – the sex and the arousing questions to make us think. They were actually writing down notes about all the issues and things they wanted to talk about over the coming week about their relationship. Kim described the evening, including the talks she and Greg had leading up to it, as a dam letting go so that suddenly they knew some of the issues and questions, and had a desire to talk about them. They were communicating again about important things, including their fantasies.

“On another front, Kim had never done anything with a woman before, and she told us that she’s a convert to the bisexual persuasion now. Pam and Elsa about destroyed her after Greg and I were wiped out. Kim had dozens of orgasms. She gave as good as she got, though. She was almost a basket case when we left, but she had a grin on from ear to ear – and the grin was covered in cum and pussy juice from the other two women.”

Sean kind of paused, so I said, “You should call Kim later. Act like a lover. She needs to stay on the sexual high you gave her. Make sure she got a good rest. If she’s sore, tell her to take a sitz bath and some Tylenol. Show her you care about her. Send her flowers too.”

Sean chuckled, “What great ideas. Thank you. I’ll do exactly that. You are a romantic at heart, aren’t you?”

“I have six expert teachers, each reminding me how to take care of their sisters. Elsa and Sheila are especially vocal about what I should be doing for my other wives. They’re always giving me ideas of things to do. When I’m traveling Melanie will text or email me reminders of things to send, say, or do for her sisters. They really do watch out for each other.

“On another note, don’t forget about Greg. He may be a little squeamish today that you fucked his wife. Be appreciative of his sharing, but emphasize that you only wanted to give Kim pleasure not steal her away. Think how you feel about him fucking Pam, and then reflect that back to him. He may need a little reassurance too.”

Sean looked at me with awe, “You are a master at all of this as well as Elsa.”

I sipped my coffee and my brain surfaced an idea I’d had kicking around for a few weeks. I turned to Sean; “Change of subject; how fast could your firm design a large house and get it built for me?”

“How large? Where? There’s not a simple answer to that question.”

“Probably just outside the beltway on a large tract of land. I don’t have anything just yet. This is just a flyer of an idea right now, but I’m starting to think seriously about it. I’d guess about ten or twenty-thousand square feet, probably multiple stories, major electrical work on the whole place – state of the art in every room and everything connected to the Internet of Things.”

“Cost?”

“Money is no object within reason. I’d be willing to renovate an existing place if such a thing exists. I need room for all the security people – separate quarters perhaps. I’d want a couple of other gatehouses or something like that too. I’d want lots of bedrooms so we could accommodate lots of guests. We’d need a big garage for all our wheeled toys.”

Sean thought, “Don’t hold me to this, but if we could meet every day with you, I think we could design a house from scratch of that size and complexity in a month. If we put a couple of us on the job overseeing the project and whipping the contractors we might get it built in a year or two, but around here, that’s pushing it.”

I spoke with authority, “I want to do it. Can you put an agreement together and run it past me? Don’t say anything about this today. I want to tell the girls myself what I’m thinking.”

Sean asked a prudent question, “Do you want Elsa and me associated with the project or to recuse ourselves because of our relationship with you?”

“Sean, that is an astute question. For now, I want the two of you deeply involved. Maybe you two are the two overseers you just mentioned. Greg too. I’d like to meet him. Elsa has spoken highly of his professional skills as well as yours. I think we’ll have Greg and Kim come to our next little orgy assuming Elsa’s OK with it. Let’s see how they do with total immersion into the sex pool.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.