Billionaire and the Sisterhood
Chapter 37: Office Sex. Security Training. Sexy Massage

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: Office Sex. Security Training. Sexy Massage - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

Elsa arrived home from Las Vegas Saturday afternoon. She wasn’t sure whether the Las Vegas building department would issue the required permits to start the condominium her architectural firm had designed for the developer, but Sean and she had answered all of the questions and addressed all of the concerns the city had up to that point.

Elsa amused and aroused us over dinner on Saturday evening telling us about Sean and Pam, and how they’d gone on a crash course to redefine their relationship, come out of their shells, and become more in touch with a more libertine side of themselves and culture.

Not surprisingly, the other girls as well as Carter who was at dinner with us urged that Elsa invite Sean and Pam to come to one of our parties – although orgy might be a slightly more accurate description of what goes on. She promised she would.

Sunday morning, Cindy and Elsa were out the door early for some special security training that Lucas had arranged. Deke was involved, so I knew that part of it had something to do with firearms.

Despite it being Sunday, I had a day of meetings plus some personal research time, so I went into my office at Worthington Industries. By eight-thirty I was up to my elbows with our CFO in division and product-level profit and loss statements for the prior quarter. We had to post earnings in ten days and I would have to speak to the reports to Wall Street. We were talking about where we could adjust production, organizational structure, and resource deployment wherever there were numbers that we didn’t like.

Sheila and Melanie had also come into the office. Melanie dutifully sat in my meetings and took frantic notes of one decision or idea after another. Sheila came and went depending on the meeting. She was catching up on a pile of mail and correspondence to my office.

Just after lunch, Andy came in and we gave him an update on what our thoughts were about the various business units. He fine-tuned some of our ideas, and then we talked about the staff and administrative functions. I liked them slim and trim. I didn’t like the idea of doing business with ourselves. We didn’t make money or please customers that way.

One result was to integrate some of the HR operations in the city area into a single operation run out of the Worthington Building, but with satellite offices and an HR ‘bus’ that would travel from site to site for special purposes. The bus had been Melanie’s idea. We also revamped the procurement process and consolidated some of the trucking operations to avoid so many empty backhauls. Melanie also suggested offering the empty backhauls to our A-list customers; I thought the idea was stellar, and Andy did too and planned to do a trial implementation to see how it worked.

My weekend meetings ended about four o’clock. Andy and I chatted about some non-business topics for a bit. Melanie appeared with the typed notes from each meeting. She was fast, and being the weekend I knew she hadn’t had any help from Izzy – her new protégé. Sheila also appeared and laid out a dozen correspondence folders on my desk for my approval and signature. She told me I could ignore them until the next day.

Sheila then got that gleam in her eye that signaled she was thinking about something sexual. She sashayed across the office to where I sat and planted a passionate kiss on me, and then she repeated the kiss on Andy.

Sheila said, “To my knowledge, this office has never been officially christened with a good sex party. We have the makings right here.” She glanced over at Melanie who was grinning and obviously ‘in’ on the plan for a little fun in the office.

Andy and I looked at each other and I nodded in approval of the idea. Sheila had come back to me, and Melanie went over to Andy and started to make out with him. With little prompting he soon removed the designer t-shirt she’d worn. Mel was topless since she hadn’t worn a bra, a point we’d noticed but politely not mentioned.

I helped Sheila off with her scoop neck top, and then we kept going until she was nude and she was working on me. I glanced over and Andy and Melanie were shedding clothes as fast as they could.

When we were all naked, Sheila dropped to her knees and started one of her hallmark blowjobs on me. She was leaning over me from the waist, a posture that raised her ass and left her pussy exposed from the back. Melanie was on her almost immediately, lapping at Sheila’s cunt as Andy lapped at hers.

A little rearrangement on the sofa smoothed things out. Sheila laid on her back with her head at one end of my long office sofa. I was feeding her my cock and toying with her breasts. Mel was eating Sheila’s pussy and fingering her cunt. Andy was behind Melanie, eating her and then fucking her doggie style as she continued to munch on Sheila. After about five minutes of this, we reversed everything.

And five minutes after that, we were both fucking our beautiful business colleagues side-by-side. I’d never be able to hold a business meeting in my office again, and certainly not where people sat on my long sofa, that I wouldn’t think of this encounter.

Sheila orchestrated a switch after Melanie and she each had an orgasm. I started to fuck Melanie as Andy went to town on Sheila’s hot love box. We watched each other, and that added to the levels of arousal we shared.

I found excitement and interest in the swollen labia wrapped around our cocks. Both girls had been thinking about doing this for more than just the last few minutes before our small sex party began. A couple more girl orgasms rolled by for the two of them, so Andy and I swapped partners again.

I realized how casual I felt about trading sex partners. I loved the variety and spiciness of the swap, but amazingly there wasn’t a cell in my body that felt guilty or sinful about what we were doing. I knew we were outside the limits of ‘normal’ society, at least about ninety percent of it. Sheila had researched threesomes and swinging and other multi-partner relationships and found that about fifteen percent of the American adults had been in some kind of ‘group’ relationship at some time in their lives. Further, the estimate was that two to four percent of the family units were so comprised at any one time.

I operated outside the ‘normal’ bounds of business too. I used technology where no one else did. I went straight to the end customers when my competitors were using middlemen, and losing margin because of it. I wasn’t afraid to spend money in a risky situation to make even more money; I didn’t make a killing every time, but I did more often than not, and that put me far ahead of others who were risk averse or anchored in traditional ways to do business.

Melanie drove her tongue deep into my mouth as we french kissed. My mind went back to the task at hand: deliver as many orgasms as I could, because, as in business, they return the favor a thousand fold.

As I felt Mel building to yet another orgasm, I allowed myself to crest right with her. I told her what was happening, and she pulled my bulk into her small form even harder. “Fuck me. Cum in me. Fill my hot little cunt with all your man spunk right here in your OFFICE. God, Mark, I love you so. Fucking in your office is so hot. I’ll want to do this five times a day from now on.”

Sheila heard her and seconded the motion. She said, “Only five?”

I poured my essence deep into Mel’s small body, my cockhead against her cervix. Melanie quaked and quivered as though she’d touched a high-tension wire on a wet night. Her entire pussy started to spasm, and she clamped down on me as she simultaneously screamed her bliss. I about fell on the floor with the intensity I felt from our mating.

I was vaguely aware of similar pronouncements and activities three feet to my left along the same sofa. Andy was gurgling out some praise for Melanie, Sheila, our family, his family, and all women who he got to fuck like this.

The four of us lay there panting and trying to regain control of our bodies and minds. I think I’d had an out of body experience with Melanie. I’d talk to her later about it.

Elsa

Lucas drove us in one of the war wagons that typically led and followed Mark’s limousine. Geck and another ninja rode with us. We were all armed. The car was a black Suburban that could carry nine passengers, but there were only six of us. Any similarity to a regular car ended there. The doors contained armor plate, as did the roof and floor. The car could be directly over a hand grenade explosion and drive on unfazed, even with the damaged tires, which could not be flattened. The windows were bulletproof glass and could take a direct hit from an RPG, and the round would just glance off. The car could drive through three or four feet of water.

Also inside was a small armory. Besides the hand weapons Cindy, Lucas, Geck, Ninja, Deke, and I carried, there were seven M14A attack rifles, an RPG launcher, and enough ammo to start a good-size war in the small country of your choice.

To my surprise, about forty-five minutes outside the city, we drove into an abandoned airport. A pair of black limousines were parked where we pulled up in front of a trailer. Two handsome men in their forties sat on the fender of one limo and gave subtle waves as we came to a stop.

Lucas got out and made introductions. Accordingly, Cindy and I met John Cole and Cory Gander. They obviously knew Lucas, and the trio exchanged some pleasantries for a couple of moments.

Lucas turned to Cindy and me, “This is your driving school. You think you know how to drive. Well, you don’t. You’ll know a little bit more by noon, and after a few more Saturday mornings here, you will know how to drive. I’m actually here for a refresher. Come on, we’ll get you set up.” A third limousine and driver had pulled up as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.