Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 30: Loving a Bodyguard - Security Drills

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Loving a Bodyguard - Security Drills - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“Mark, I was hoping you and I could take a walk down the beach.” Marcia’s invitation was not unexpected, although I had geared myself up to fuck on the small sailboat. Doing something on the beach would be better – certainly more stable.

“I’d be more than delighted. You excite me, and I’d love to spend time with you.”

Marcia and I walked down the wide terraced stairs to the beach. Once there, she paused and looked at me. Marcia then removed her clothing to be as naked as I was. I couldn’t help but notice that she had only been wearing two items: her summery blouse and her shorts. She’d gone commando.

I asked, “What’s in the backpack?”

“Oh, blanket, water, handgun, and enough ammo to fight a small war.”

“I feel safe in your hands,” I teased. I kissed her and stroked one of her breasts.

The two of us strolled out and around the promontory visible from the villa. We held hands. Once we were out of sight, Marcia pulled me to her and we shared a dozen hot kisses.

“Will you please make love to me?” she asked. The no-nonsense tone she used as a bodyguard had been replaced by the softer tone of a lover, plus there was considerable uncertainty in the question and it wasn’t uncertainty that she wanted to have me respond favorably.

I looked around and there wasn’t a soul in sight. “Yes, with delight and pleasure.”

Marcia spread out the blanket on the dry sand, set the rest of the backpack on a corner, and then came into my outstretched arms. She trapped my hard cock between her legs, using a hand from the back to snug my shaft up against her wet slit. We mock fucked standing like that for a couple of minutes as we kissed and raised our psychic temperatures.

I nudged Marcia down on the blanket, and we both dropped onto the soft sand. Marcia went down on me, making me even harder and also proving that she didn’t mind her own taste. She was very wet and my cock was covered in her musk.

A few minutes later, I traded places with her and steered my tongue right into her drippy love box. She tasted better than any fine wine I’d ever even dreamed about. I stayed a long time and brought her to two orgasms before I pulled away and looked down at her.

Marcia stretched her arms up to me, “Love me. Fuck me.”

I said in a tender tone, “I think I’ll choose to love you.” I followed up with a kiss.

I sank all eight inches of my man meat into her wet pussy, gently pushing past her tightness until no more remained. Marcia moaned and moved her hips up to meet me, and then we both went into motion to heighten the experience for each of us.

Our first union was quick by mutual consent and urgency. We both wanted that one great orgasm where cock erupts inside pussy, as pussy spasms in stupendous climax. A few minutes later, we stood, held hands, and walked into the ocean to wash off our sweat and excess sex juices.

We went back to the blanket and fucked again, this time taking our time. I stopped us halfway through, and then went down on Marcia again. She balked but then expressed amazement that I would go down on her after I’d cum in her pussy. For me, this wasn’t a big deal.

I started to fist her, and then went through all the steps of The Experience: fist inside, G-spot orgasms, discover A-spot, work A-spot until she starts to have major earth-shattering climax, pinch nipples, slap, fingers in ass, and push her over the top with my fingers massaging her A-spot. The process took about fifteen minutes of continuing bliss for Marcia.

Marcia passed out for a minute. When she came awake she jerked and looked around to be sure there was no threat. She gasped in her soft voice, “Holy shit, what did you just do to me? I’ve never passed out in my life, and you make me do it from too much pleasure.”

I kissed her and she kissed back. “I wanted to give you that experience. You are deserving.”

“God, thank you. Will you finish making love to me now? I love you.”

We went at it another fifteen minutes more traditionally. After our shared orgasms we again went in the ocean. We then air dried, and with some laughter picked up our blanket and other gear and walked back to the villa.

I teased, “I assume that was enough of a walk on the beach?”

“Oh, yes, kind sir. It was exactly what I’d hoped for. No, that’s not true. You went way beyond anything I imagined it would be.” She hugged me to her, pushing her trim breasts into my arm. “Mark, I’m in love with you.”

“I’m glad. I love you too. You are always welcome to join in, but I never want you to feel that you have to do something because you work for me.”

As we neared the villa, Marcia said, “I should go and clean up in the security house.”

I pulled her, “No, come with me. We’ll go in the pool.”

“But, the others ... they’ll know what we did ... and see me naked.”

I chortled, “And you’ll see them naked as you have all week, and unless I miss my guess they all know exactly what we’ve been doing, so don’t be upset. They won’t be.”

Marcia reluctantly came along with me. We put our things on a chaise beside the pool and then dove in. The water was warmer than the ocean by about five degrees. We swam around for a few minutes and then got out.

Elsa came up and put her arms around Marcia. “Welcome to the sisterhood of those of us that love Mark.” She kissed her on the lips, much to Marcia’s surprise. Elsa pulled away and asked her, “Want to play? I’d love to taste you.”

Marcia stammered, “I ... I ... I’m not ready ... I have to think ... I’m not sure ... yet.”

Elsa kissed her again, “That’s OK. When you’re ready, I will be too. Don’t put it off too long. You’ll find it’s almost as much fun as The Experience that Mark gave you.”

Marcia expressed surprise, “You ... KNEW.” Her voice rose an octave in embarrassment.

Elsa laughed, “I guessed what would happen, and then I watched.”

“WATCHED?”

Elsa said, “I watched you two make love from atop the bluff right above the beach where you were. Lucas saw you two, but he’d come to chase me away so I didn’t bother you. He fucked me while you two were going at it. I loved it. It was all very erotic and sexual.”

Marcia rolled her eyes and chuckled. “I will forever be learning about this over-sexed group. I really need to go and change. My guard shift is coming up.” She picked up her clothing and scurried off through the house.

I looked at Elsa and teased, “Naughty, naughty. Watching us, that is.”

“You fucked Marcia. I fucked Lucas. Finally, we’re getting the kind of bodyguards that understand our bodies. I really like that.” On that note, Elsa turned and dove into the pool.

Elsa

I watched Mark and Marcia go down the steps towards the beach. I knew they were going to fuck, and I wondered if I could watch them. I didn’t want to follow, that would be a little over the top, but there were paths and vantage points of the beach all along the higher ground paralleling the beach. I grabbed a pair of binoculars from the house, and headed down one of the paths towards the deserted portion of the beach overlook. Periodically along the higher path there were benches where a couple could sit and gaze out at the beach, ocean, and sunset.

By the time I got there to the right spot, Mark and Marcia were already laying on the blanket making love. I watched them, using one hand to jill off as I did. I loved to watch other people make love, especially when Mark was one of the people.

They went swimming, and then came back to the blanket. I watched Mark get into giving Marcia The Experience. I wondered how long it would take him, but I didn’t get to find out.

“Ahem! Don’t you get enough sex? You have to come out here and spy on someone else?” Lucas’ voice was hushed so that Mark and Marcia wouldn’t hear us.

I smiled at Lucas and shrugged. I passed him the binoculars. “Here, you look. They’re hot. Mark is fisting Marcia and giving her The Experience.”

“I heard about that from your sister,” Lucas said. He looked through the lenses and studied the pair. Marcia’s moans carried up to us on the sea breeze.

As he watched, he teased me, “You sent your sister to fuck me last night, didn’t you?”

I laughed quietly, “Not really. I just extolled your virtues to her and she couldn’t wait to fuck you. You are a unique lover, you know. Very satisfying.” I paused and added, “We’ve decided we both want to do you together some night. You can fuck both of us, and then watch us do interesting things that most sisters probably don’t do together – like eat your cum from each other’s pussies. Wouldn’t you like that? Some refer to that as an F-F-M experience. We’d love to fuck you that way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.